JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

S.E.N.T.R.Y. Vs Paul Blair Empty S.E.N.T.R.Y. Vs Paul Blair

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:21 pm
S.E.N.T.R.Y. Vs Paul Blair WS2017-BlairSENTRY

RP Link: http://hswefed.forumotion.com/t64-why-you-by-s-e-n-t-r-y#87

Fainted sounds came through the walls of the poorly constructed locker room.  This place wasn’t designed for comfort as it held a single wore torn bench facing a hand full of old lockers.  The lockers were a faded blue nearly gray but they served their purpose of holding the belongings of the individuals unless they were looking for a place to keep their belongings safe.  In which case the locker would not be a good place at all, considering the lock’s had long since rusted, one good kick and it’d fall open.  But that was fine.  These particular locker room was used by one individual as she was a the only female in this particular underground fight club.

So that very same individual sits on the faded brown bench, taking a moment to count the cash she had just one for the night.  It wasn’t a bad sum, enough to keep the lights on, but as she finished counting and putting away the bills into her pocket she realized that it would be soon time to move on.  For this woman made her living off underground circuits like this one.  Always betting on herself.  When she first moved to a new one, the odds were heavily stacked against her.  Could you blame them though?  Here you have a 115 pound woman going up against these much stronger and ruthless looking men.  Not that you couldn’t see that cold stare in the woman’s eyes, but anyone would vote against her, anyone would expect her to fall to the behemoths. But fall she never did.

Soon enough, the odds would begin to shift.  People saw her ruthless and cunning strikes.  She wasn’t just tough but cold and calculating.  Night after night the big men would fall by her hands and the woman would make less and less money from each fight as the odds start to shift in her favor.  But it wasn’t about the money.  She could stick it out but the dwindling cash flow soon meant that things would start to change around here.  More so the spectators and those who placed their own bets on matches.  They began to believe her matches were rigged.  Thinking it was just a way to push this woman.  So they’d start to riot, feeling more and more ripped off as the woman continued to win her matches.  It’s happened twice already, which is why the woman feels it’s best to just move on and right now, it was looking like it was time to do it yet again.

-???-
"Quite the match you had out there."

The woman looked up to see a man walk into the room.  He was older, probably in his 60’s. He wore a brown suit and held himself up like someone with confidence.  But it wasn’t the same kind of confidence that the woman had seen with the men in this circuit.  No, this man had not only seen it all but came out on top.  Yet, as the woman looked at him, she could of sworn she knew him from some where.  But where was it?

-Woman-
"And you are?"

He tone didn’t match her curiosity but reflected that of making it clear he wasn’t welcome there.  The man wasn’t in the least bit intimidated though a small smile crossed his mustached lips.

-???-
"Jack Michaels."

That’s right, her mind told her as she remembered where she knew him from.  She had seen him on TV a time or two, competing for Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.  He was good, she remembered yet that didn’t exactly explain what he was doing there in her locker room.  Last she heard, the EWE went under.

-Woman-
"What do you want?"

Again her tone was straight to the point.

-Jack Michaels-
"It’s quiet simple.  One of my recruiters happened to be in the audience a few days ago.  Lost a lot of money betting on someone going by the name Bulldog."

The woman knew the man Jack was referring too.  A large man with bulk to match.  He had been pretty wild, drooling all over himself and barking like a mad man.  She had put him down a few nights ago.

-Jack Michaels-
"My recruiter was quiet impressed with your performance.  Said I should check it out for myself.  You’re pretty rough around the edges, but you have skill.  Skill that I can hone."

The woman’s lips pursed slightly.  He was a professional wrestler, an older one at that but with that car of confidence with him, she knew he’d be able to take out any one in this circuit. But that didn’t change the facts.

-Woman-
"Recruiter huh?  You want me for some Wrestling school?"

Jack nods.

-Woman-
"Then we’re done here."

The woman stands up, as her eyes stayed locked on Micheals.  There was an intensity in those eyes and if it had been someone else, they’d of been intimidated by that stare. But not Jack.

-Jack Michaels-
"You have something against Wrestling?"

It was a simple question.  But the woman gave a slight shrug as her eyes closed.

-Woman-
"You’ll just be waiting my time.  I couldn’t tell you how many wrestling schools I’ve applied for. How many of them turned me down.  There was one of two that let me try out but each one of them gave me the exact same answer…"

-Jack Michaels-
"You’re too violent."

Seemed Jack could already see the problem.  But that didn’t change a thing.

-Woman-
"Exactly.  So stop waisting my time."

The woman’s stare doesn’t change and neither’s does Jack’s.  Jack could see that the woman could back up her claims yet he didn’t relent from it.  In fact, it was as if he had been looking for that very thing.  Jack’s smile increased.

-Jack Michaels-
"You don’t seem to understand.  Your violent tendencies isn’t something to turn away from, but something to harness.  I can teach you how to harness is more than you have been out there in the underground circuits.  In fact, there may come a time where I’ll need someone like you.  May not even be a single instance either."

The woman didn’t say a word.  What he was proposing sounded interesting.

-Jack Michaels-
"I’m sure you’d want to do something more than just beat up a few worthless people in the underground circuit.  Before you move on to the next one to do the same."

He knew about that?  Jack noticed the slight shift in the woman’s expression.

-Jack Michaels-
"Had a chat with the bookie. Seems you’re getting a reputation for yourself across the board."

The woman took that into consideration.  It could mean she’d be able to stay in places longer if they already knew her reputation.  Then again, that might not be the case.  

-Jack Michaels-
"You can go far with me.  So what do you say?"

The woman looked at Jack as she thought about it.  There was only so much she could do here.

-Woman-
"And payment?"

She knew the school wouldn’t be for free, not with someone like him.  But Jack shrugs slightly.

-Jack Michaels-
"I’m sure we can work something out."

But the woman shakes her head.

-Woman-
"No.  I want to know what I’m walking myself into."

-Jack Michaels-
"Well, I can wave the fee.  As I said, I may need of your help from time to time."

-Woman-
"For?"

The woman didn’t back down.  She knew how most men worked.  Those were the men who thought with only one part of their body, and it wasn’t their head.  Truth be told, the woman wasn’t exactly getting that short of vibe from Jack, but she wasn’t going to just blindly trust him either.

-Jack Michaels-
"Let’s just say, I have something in the works.  Something that will be taking the wrestling world and return it to the way it was meant to be.  Something like that will cause opposition to rise up. There will be times where we’ll need an extra pair of hands to deal with the those who are not part of the bigger picture, but still need to be dealt with.  That is where you will come in."

The woman nods her head in understanding.  So that was the price of admission.

-Woman-
"So an Attack Dog?"

-Jack Michaels-
"That’s one way to put it.  But I prefer to think of it more of a Sentinel.  More fitting to yourself after all."

The woman doesn’t reply.  He knew he was just going off the name she went by here.  The name she chose to hide her real identity.  But Sentinel or attack dog, it was all the same to her.  The price of admission was to become a weapon.  To be used by someone for their own personal gain. But for this, the woman was fine with.  

-Woman-
"Very well. I accept."

The woman extends her hand towards Jack.  Jack nods as he closes the gab between them.  He takes the hand and squeezes it firmly.

-Jack Michaels-
"Welcome to the Mean Machine School of Wrestling, S.E.N.T.R.Y."

The camera turns on.  The image is blurry a bit but soon adjusts as we see a red envelope with the words the words “From Jack” written on it.  The evolve was sitting on a brown table which became even more clear as the camera was picked up and turned around.  Another adjustment from the auto-focus before we see the woman that is S.E.N.T.R.Y.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"It’s been over 2 months since I started to teach you a lesson Blair.  I taught you that lesson each and every show.  And each and every show I let you know what kind of person you were dealing with.  Superior Elite, Non-stop Terror, Relentlessly Yearning.  That is what I am, but it wasn’t enough for you, or was it?"

Sentry asked as she shifts slightly.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"You really think you’re fooling any one Paul?  You have an entire town fooled but that’s only because they’re more dense than you are.   Though I have to wonder what would happen if I take one one of the unedited videos and showed them to your home town.  Let them know what their hero really is, and you’ll just watch as your little world comes crumbling around you.  But truth is, it already is."

Sentry smirks only slightly as she begins to walk across the room leaving the camera on herself.  It wasn’t the best angle but she couldn’t care.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"You’ve been slipping Paul.  You’ve been letting the masses see the pathetic little creature you are.  You get angry every time someone mentions what I did to you.  You deny but everyone knows the truth.  You’re scared, Paul.  You’re scared of me.  You wonder if I’ll come around a corner and you’ll find yourself, what was it you said?  Running into a door? Pathetic."

Sentry scoffs as she goes about setting the camera on something.  What exactly isn’t clear but it seemed to be high enough to get a good look at the room they were in.  Which was hard to tell, with the linoleum floors and wooden paneled walls.  The only furniture that would could even see was that wooden table from before and a single steel chair scooted up to it.  Sentry takes a step back from the camera as she lightly crosses her arms.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"But why you right?  I be that’s the question you ask yourself as you rock yourself to sleep at night.  After all, you’re nothing.  Or do you really buy into that sh*t you that spews out of your mouth?  For $39.95 no less."

Sentry shakes her head at her own comment.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"Do you believe you’re THE tag team champion?  That is one of the most idiotic thing I’ve ever heard.  The sole holder of a belt meant for two.  Though the fact you believe someone will accept that trash you stuck together is an actual Championship belt is even more.  Why I did you a favor and through it in the trash on Slam 7, but you dug it out it seems.  But that’s only fitting.  A trash belt for a piece of trash."

Again Sentry scoffs.  How could he be so wrapped up in his own little world?  It made no sense to her but in the end she didn’t care.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"So, why you?  We’ve already established you’re nothing and your title doesn’t exist.  I could be out to expose you for what you really are, but that in itself is a losing battle.  Your little hometown would eat up anything you’d tell them, even if the proof is right in front of their eyes.  They DID see that belt after all."

Sentry wondered how many other belts Blair faked over his course of his career.  But it didn’t matter.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"The reason for all of this, and what’s coming at Winter Survival is for one reason.  Because you opened your mouth to the wrong person.  Oh, not me.  If I cared enough about your sore excuse of an existence for you to get under MY skin.  I’d not have stopped with you merely unconscious.  No, the person you opened your mouth to was the CRO himself, Jack Michaels."

There was a pause as Sentry let the masses think their questions they all knew was on their minds.  So she addressed that next.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"So does that make me a member of Paragon?"

Sentry shakes her head yet her stare was cold and intense.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"No.  I’m a whole other beast.  I’m the one who comes in and cleans up those who just aren’t worth their time.  Because unlike them, I don’t fight for some cause.  I don’t fight for the shiny trinket you call a championship belt.  I am simply pointed in the direction I’m needed to go, and I go to work."

Sentry nearly smirks but to her, there was no joy in her eyes.  There was just the next mission.  But she would do it.  She would take out who ever Jack put in front of her.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"You can call me why you like Blair.  But I know what I am.  I am the Superior Elite, Non-stop Terror, Relentlessly Yearning. And you are going to be running into another door but this time… Well let me just show you, for you think these things are real."

Sentry turns around as she walks over out of the camera’s view.  She leans down and pulls up a cardboard cutout of Paul Blair himself.  She drags this back to the center of the room where she sets it up.  She turns around towards the camera as she reaches into her pocket, pulling out a lighter.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"Winter Survival, you don’t have to worry about the cold.  For it will be my fire that burns you where you stand."

In one fluid motion, Sentry flips the lid on the lighter and produces it’s flame.  She turns around and sets the flame onto the cardboard cutout until it catches fire.  Sentry turns to the camera as if to tell Blair to watch, before she goes over to the table and picks up the red evelope.  She opens it easily as she pulls out a single index card before walking back to the cardboard cut out, and slaps the card onto the Card board cut out.  As she turns and walks out the card is revealed showing a single name:  Paul Blair.

-S.E.N.T.R.Y.-
"See you at there."

Sentry said and walked out of the scene, the camera continued to watch as the cardboard cut-out of Paul Blair continued to burn.

S.E.N.T.R.Y. Vs Paul Blair WM1Qwbm

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

S.E.N.T.R.Y. Vs Paul Blair Empty Re: S.E.N.T.R.Y. Vs Paul Blair

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:22 pm
Results Link: TBD

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t117-maya-vs-annie-fugate
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum