JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller X Vs Desmond King Empty Roller X Vs Desmond King

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:07 am
Roller X Vs Desmond King DKRX

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=29

Roller X was not happy to say the least as she sat on a bed in the trainer’s room, getting looked at by the trainer himself.  Roller X just silently fumed as she sat there, not even bothering to place the pack of ice the doctor had given her on her head.  Sure the pain still hurt.  But it was nothing compared the the frustration and anger coursing through the young girl.  After all, she wasn’t supposed to lose, not to Eli, not to the one she’s beaten before.  The thought only made her angrier as her fist came up and slammed back down against the soft surface of the mattress she sat upon. The trainer looked up slightly startled by the outburst.

-Trainer-
"Something the matter?"

Roller X just shoots the trainer a death glare and it was obvious to the trainer it wasn’t anything physical that caused the emotional outburst. So he just continued his work.   Roller x watched him with her eyes but that didn’t last long before she just turned her head away, getting a nice little pain hitting her as she did.  But it only added to her already angry state.

Eventually, the doctor finished as he had bandaged a few areas on Roller X, especially her head.  He told her she would be good to compete for the next show but to take the next few days easy.  Roller X didn’t even bother to thank the doctor as she got up and walked out of the room.  She did at least grab the ice pack but didn’t put it on her head, she was to mad and in the back of her mind, she didn’t want to show any weakness, more so than she already had that is.  

As she continued down the back area she was met with a few looks from the different people there.  One even shouted out how good of a match she had but Roller X just ignored him.  Good thing too because what she would of said would not of been pleasant.  Finally, Roller X reached the gorilla position.  As she did the roar of the fans became that much more deafening which didn’t help Roller X’s headache.  But again she ignored it as she walked up to the guys back there.

-Crew Worker #1-
"Hey, Roller X."

Roller X again ignores him.  She was not in the mood for chatting but all she did was look around for something.

-Roller X-
"Where’s my stuff?"

She asked her frustrations evident in her voice.  The crew worker turned to the other guy sitting with him and he nodded as he reached below where a black sheet covering the desk the two were sitting to keep anyone from seeing below the table.  He then brought up a black helmet and inside it were two pairs of in-line skates, but not just any in-line skates as these could be attached to the bottom of one’s footwear.  Roller X usually used them in her entrance which allowed her to remove them without having to change shoes.

-Crew Worker #2-
"Here you are.  I gotta say, too bad you’re match started right after you went down there during the Good Times segment.  I was looking forward to seeing your… entrance."

As the crew worker was talking, Roller X had taken her items and just walked off.  The crew worker looked to the other and scratched his head.  The first guy just shrugged it off.

-Crew Worker #1-
"Can’t really blame her. She’s had a bad night."

So the crew workers went back to their jobs as Roller X continued down the back halls.  Again she ignored most anyone who looked her way and finally, she reached her destination, which was the girl’s locker room.  She walked in, slamming the door pretty hard as it was.    She was only hoping no one was back here and sure enough, the locker room was empty of the other lady competitors.  So Roller X headed over to her little cubby, or her locker as it was.  When she reached it, she just chucked her helmet hard inside the cubby in her annoyance.  Her anger only building more as she watched her skates fly out of the concave of the helmet and skid across the floor.  But Roller X didn’t care.  She was in a bad mood and skating was the last thing on her mind.

-Roller X-
"I should of won that match!  Not that f***ing ELI!!"

Roller X slams her hand into the walls of the cubical which the shock wave sends another pain to Roller X’s head.  This time Roller X grunted from the pain and took the ice pack she had been carrying and put it on the back of her head.  Still fuming a bit she turned around and sat on the edge of the cubby, letting the cool ice ease the pain in her head.  But it wasn’t enough to cool her anger just yet as she looked back into her cubby and pulled out her phone.  There was one other person she was mad at, aside from Eli himself.  One person who had promised her training would help her get the job done.  And yet after all those hours she put in, under that torturous training.  It was she who was the loser of the match.  So Roller X went to her contacts and hit the call button.  She knew it was getting pretty late in Albany, but Roller X didn’t care and she knew she would be up watching the show.  The phone didn’t even get through one ring cycle before the other end picked up.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yes Britney?"

Seemed Kristy had been expecting Roller X’s call, as it was evident in her voice. But again Roller X didn’t care as her rage only built hearing her mom’s voice.

-Roller X-
"Your F***ing training didn’t work.  I should have just stayed training myself!"

Roller X still fumed as she expected an reply.  And Kristy did give her reply which sounded both stern and unfazed by her daughter’s anger.

-Kristy Jensen-
"First of all, language Britney.  I won’t have you swearing in my ear."

That set off Roller X as she again snapped at her mother.

-Roller X-
"I don’t CARE rather you care about me SWEARING. You and your stupid training costed me MY match."

Oddly, enough Roller X didn’t find herself swearing a second time.  Maybe she believed that Kristy would just hang up on her if she did and she wasn’t going to give her mother the benefit of that.  Either way, Kristy again replied, staying stern yet not giving into Roller X’s emotional outburst.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It wasn’t my training that costed you the match.  It was you that costed you the match.  If not for my training you would of just been an empty husk out there, and Eli would have easily taken you down before you ever brought the match to the outside.  You’re just looking for an excuse when the real reason you lost was that head-butt of yours.  Had you done any other move, you wouldn’t of delayed so long on the cover.  Why you thought a head-butt after taking such a nasty blow to your head was a good idea, I may never know."

Roller X listened to what her mother said.  It didn’t help her anger as she wanted to backlash and just let her mother have it.  After all, how dare her say that it was her fault she lost the match.  It was the training, she would have been in better shape had she just did things her way, but in the back of Roller X’s mind she knew what her mother was saying was true.  And it just made her that much more angry.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Are you listening?"

Seemed there was a good amount of silence before Roller X even said anything.  She was getting a little conflicted now, even if it was more anger that was fueling her.  But then the door to the room opened.  Roller X didn’t exactly look that way but she also didn’t feel like having someone else listening in to her conversation.  

-Roller X-
"Look mom… I’ll just talk to you later."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Will you be continuing your training?"

Roller X gave an frustrated sigh.  But she knew that it wasn’t the training’s fault.  So she nodded her head.

-Roller X-
"Fine fine."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Very well."

So Roller X hung up her phone and put it in her pocket.  She then grabbed her bag and threw her helmet inside of it and got up.   Whoever had entered the room had gone to the showers but Roller X didn’t seem to care as she went over and retrieved her discarded skates and after putting them into her backpack she headed out of the locker room but she didn’t stop there as she proceeded to leave the building itself.

-Roller X-
"This wasn’t how it was supposed to be."

The voice is heard over the scene beginning recorded before us.  The camera slowly begins to pan over what looks to be a desert with sand as far as the eyes could see.  The heat of the desert practically visible as the sun’s rays brighter up the area vastly so.  As the camera continues to pan over the sand covered area, it comes across one particular section in the landscape.  This section didn’t look any different from the others, just more sand.  But then the sand began to move and shift as something underneath were rising to the surface. Which is exactly what it was as we slowly begin to see the shape of an individual in dark silk’s or perhaps it was silk as the sand made it a little bit harder to see.  But soon someone under the sand sat up, and we could clearly see that it was a girl, about 19 or so.  With a quick wiping away of the sand around her face, it was clear that this individual was Roller X.  She looked on, not looking straight at the camera as she sat there, her body still half covered in the sand below her.  Her expression showed that of both anger and disappointment.

-Roller X-
"Saturday Night Slam Episode One was supposed to be my night.  My time to get back in the saddle of a sport that I hadn’t done in so long.  Yet, despite training hard and pushing myself it was I who came out the loser of that match.  To someone I had bested before."

Roller X nearly sighed as she looked down at the sand still covering her lower section a moment in silence before she continued on.

-Roller X-
" I have to succeed here.  Not just because it’s every wrestlers dream to succeed.  But I sacrificed so many things to get to this point like my friendships, even my career in Roller Derby.  Yet, last Saturday, I failed to get the job done.  I showed those around me that not only did I potentially screw them but for what?  A loss on my very first match?  I need to make this worth it.  And while I am doing what I can to rekindle my friendships I don’t know what may happen.  So when I made the mistake, when I chose the wrong move… it infuriates me to no end."

Roller X tightens her fist as she slams it down into the sand around her, causing a small splash of sand in the impact.  Roller X fumes for a moment before glaring right at the camera.

-Roller X-
"So Eli, remember this.  You may think that you have seen the last of me.  Perhaps even now you think that you’re so much better right?  Well you are wrong, Eli.  After all you saw what happened.  I went the distance with you Eli and I promise you that I won’t stayed buried.  I’m going to make sure that some day, rather it’s sooner or later, you’ll see me at just the right moment when you are on the verge of making it big, or h*ll we don’t even know how the World championship is going to be decided yet.  But mark my words, I will be there and I will make sure that next time around, it will be me ending the match in victory.  And you better believe that fate is sealed."

Roller X winks at the camera before placing both hands down on the sand around her.

-Roller X-
"But first, I need to rise up and shake off the dust on myself and get back in the race."

With that, Roller X pushes off with her hands as she stands up.  The loose sand falling from her body.  Once she was fully up right she stepped out of the small hole she had been sitting in and proceeded to wipe off the sand from herself.  Obviously, she wasn’t able to get all of it, but a good percent of it before she glanced back towards the camera.

-Roller X-
"So that’s what the next Slam is all about for me.  It’s about showing that I am not out of this thing just yet.  I have to prove myself and I couldn’t care less if they put me up against the other loser of the night, in Desmond King.  But it sure beats that Little Yokai fellow and well, Annie’s not even in the men’s division now is she?"

Again Roller X winks to the camera yet again.  She knew Annie still wanted a piece of her but right now it wasn’t about that, it was about getting back in the race with the Men’s division.

-Roller X-
"So who am I exactly facing here?  This Desmond King guy?  I mean, the guy’s only had one match in High Stakes Wrestling so I have to look a little outside the fed just to get to know a little bit more about this guy. I look at the guy’s highlights and well, it’s empty.  But I know I seen him in EWE at one point.  I thought maybe he was apart of Rogue’s group of friends, but I don’t know what’s going on there but when I asked them about it, they seemed to not know what I was talking about.  Then again my original question was rather they were related, but hey, at least Rogue was kind enough to tell me they weren’t.  All King wanted to do was tell me to research it.  Uh, Ok I so totally wasn’t just researching it."

Roller X chuckles as she rolls her eyes.  She knew that some people already seen the conversation but for those who hadn’t it was an amusing tale none-the-less.  

-Roller X-
" But I digress, I know I seen him in EWE.  Oh that’s right.  I remember his last match.   He was in a Fatal Four way match against Thunder Dragon, Khaos, and a guy in a bear costume.  He lost, which was obvious since said match was for the EWE X-Core Championship and with his career highlights being empty, well you do the math."

Again Roller X winks her eye as a smirk comes across her face.

-Roller X-
" I also remember another thing about that match.  Desmond King talked about how he refused to go hardcore because well, I don’t even remember the exact way he put it, but I know he wanted to win it without having to go Hardcore.  But Desmond Why?  Why would you want to not take advantage of one of the greatest things that can happen in wrestling?"

Roller X shrugged her shoulders a few more grains of sands falling from her body.

-Roller X-
" And why do I even bring this up?  Well, let me direct you to my last match.  It was a Disqualification match but that didn’t stop us from going to the very limit of what was possible.  Ok, sure the ref’s slow counting did help us, but you never know, we could get that very same ref, and I promise you that I don’t care what happened last Slam, I am no shyer to taking the match to the outside as I was then."

Roller X smirked as a slight annoyance flushed over her face after mentioned her last match, but it was quickly replaced by excitement of having a similar match up.  

-Roller X-
"In fact, they may just be what I need right now.  Another close as you can get to that Disqualification line, match.  I need to avenge my last match, and King you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  After all you even know that I can win.  When you talked about your match with Ceno, you clearly made it known that I beat Ceno.  And he wasn’t having an off day with his kidney’s.   So if you couldn’t beat him even after taking advantage of those kidney's, what makes you think you can beat me now?"

Roller X let the question hang in the dry desert air for a moment before she addressed the obvious rebuttal to what she just said.

-Roller X-
"But don’t think it’ll be like with Eli.  I’m not falling into the same trap, but merely saying that what happened on Slam will NOT happen again.  For I’m as heated up as this desert.  I’m fired up and ready to go and you Desmond King are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  So remember that King, when you yet again come up short and I am the one who moves up higher in the rankings, for Your Fate is sealed!"

Roller X smirks as she begins to walk past the camera, but as it did, the camera turns around following Roller X as we now see her heading towards a city in the distance.  With all the flashing lights it was evident that this, was none other than Las Vegas, Nevada and this is where the video feed ends.

Roller X Vs Desmond King VRkSaIV

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Roller X Vs Desmond King Empty Re: Roller X Vs Desmond King

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:13 am

Heavy breathing and a grunt escaped from Roller X’s lips as she took another heavy step forward.  Her arms dangled in front of her as her back arched forward from the heavy weights attached to her arm.  Indeed, there were special training weights attached to both of Roller X’s arms as they were weighing them down, causing the girl to breathe a little heavier than normal.  But wan’t just her arms that had these weights as strapped to her legs were yet another pair of weights, making every step she took very difficult.  But she only managed a step or two before having to pause ever so slightly on the track she was on.  In fact this track was inside one of the Jensen owned recreational facilities.   There wasn’t any one there at the moment, aside for Roller X but Roller X would have preferred if someone else was there.  Even her mother who was the one who set up this little training exercise.  But she had left on an errand saying she would be back later.

What Roller X really needed was something to get her mind off the enormous weights pulling her arms towards the ground.  But there was nothing around.  She was even refrained from using her iPod, for her mother said she’d not be able to hear her give any further instructions.  So Roller X grunted as again she took another step forward.  Her leg slamming pretty fast back down onto the track beneath her as her arms swung ever so lightly.  Yet as she did, her mind began to wander, in fact it drifted once again towards the premiere episode of Saturday Night Slam.  Her original intentions were to think on her match, hoping the spark of anger towards her loss on that night would help push her.  It started to work but then her mind drifted ever so slightly to later that night, not long as she left the building that housed the show in question.

-Charles Whittaker-
"Miss Jensen?"

The voice caused Roller X to pause as she was just about to walk pass the entrance to the parking lot for the venue tonight.  Not that Roller X had driven there, for she had managed to get a close by apartment and had skated her way over.  But with her current mood, she just wasn’t feeling like skating at the time.  But when she heard the voice she turned around to see one Charles Whittaker, the owner of the Xccelerate Roller Derby League that Roller X and her team was apart of.  Mr. Whittaker was still wearing his brown old style suit with his black and a silver wolf head on top, cane.

-Roller X-
"Uh, Mr. Whittaker, what brings you out here?"

Roller X was trying to sound polite as she could despite her mood.  Her Teammates wouldn’t be to pleased if she said something to screw them out of returning to the League in October.   Mr. Whittaker walked a little closer so they were in conversation distance before he gave his reply.

-Charles Whittaker-
" I came out here for a few reasons actually.  After all, when one of my best teams in my league decided to post pone their involvement for the season because one of their teammates decided to join this here, wrestling federation, I was intrigued.  So after doing a little research I found out a little more about this High Stakes Wrestling and decided that this would be a great way to help further promote my league.  I had a word with Mrs. Clark-Chaos and struck a deal with her to help with that very thing."

Roller X was trying to look interested but the truth was she just wasn’t in the mood for it.  But she would remain polite, or at least attempt it.  But her sore body and now frustrations were beginning to get to her as she spoke up.

-Roller X-
"I’m sorry, Mr. Whittaker, but what does any of this have to do with me?"

Roller X’s voice showed that she was a bit irritated and Mr. Whittaker only chuckled slightly before replying with a small grin.

-Charles Whittaker-
"Well, you did ask."

He was right and Roller X cursed herself in her mind for saying something dumb.

-Roller X-
"Right… Just, I’m sorry Mr. Whittaker.  I’m tired, sore, and I’m just ready to jump in my bed for a good long nap.  So if you have something you wanted…"

Roller X let the question hang in the air but didn’t entirely let Mr. Whittaker give a reply before she started to turn around.  Yet, Mr. Whittaker didn’t seem offended as he offered up a question of his own.

-Charles Whittaker-
"You are the older sister, am I right?"

The question caught Roller X off guard as she once again turned back to fully face her other boss.

-Roller X-
"Huh?"

She wasn’t entirely sure what he was talking about.  Not that she couldn’t understand it, it was just such a strange and seemingly random question coming from him.  But Mr. Whittaker was all to fine to elaborate further.

-Charles Whittaker-
"Older sister? Maya Jensen is your younger sister correct?"

Roller X just gives a nod wondering where this was going.

-Roller X-
"Yeah… why?"

Mr. Whittaker gives a slight shrug as he reached into his inner jacket pocket as he began his explanation.

-Charles Whittaker-
"I’ve just usually found it that the older sibling is better at a sport than their younger one.   Yet, tonight you were the one who failed.  I assumed it may have been just one of those nights, but before I came out here, i did a little research and saw that your sister has had quiet the accomplishments on her belt.  Winning not just a few titles, but to claim a Grand Slam?  Much more Impressive.  Then I saw your record and well, you’ve had quiet the number of opportunities, yet never won any of them.  So I almost wonder if I should be asking your sister instead of you."

Before Roller X could ask what, Mr. Whittaker pulled out an almost folder size piece of plastic from inside his inner coat pocket, inside of plastic was clearly some kind of shirt with the Xccelerate logo displayed on it.  It was pretty clear that Mr. Whittaker was talking about sponsoring the Roller Derby League by wearing the shirt.  At first Roller X was a bit shock but it quickly turned to puzzlement with a bit of her already bad mood seeping in.

-Roller X-
"Wait, Stealthy doesn’t even skate for you?  And I do, so why would you…"

Roller X’s had seemed to forget about trying to stay polite, at least a little bit but she was cut off by a raise of Mr. Whittaker’s hand, that was holding his cane as he held up a single finger.

-Charles Whittaker-
"In all technicality you do not skate for me.  I have merely granted your team a spot when the next season begins."

While he didn’t seem mad, he kept a stern manner to his voice, and it shut Roller X up pretty fast.  She had to keep her emotions in check or perhaps Mr. Whittaker would change his mind about her team returning, and that would spell disaster for her friendship with her teammates.

-Charles Whittaker-
"Besides, it hardly matters.  She is related to you after all and she does not require to be apart of the league to promote it.  And a winner would help promote my League far more, wouldn’t you say?"

Roller X’s fist clinched as she again let out an outburst.

-Roller X-
"I am a winner!  I Just haven’t had as long a time as Stealthy!  You’ll see!"

Roller X began to fume as her annoyance was getting the better of her.  Yet Whittaker stayed calm enough as he slightly shook his head.

-Charles Whittaker-
"Then prove it to me.  Because with tonights performance, bad decisions during the end of the match, and losing to someone you’ve beaten twice already, you have a long way to go.  But tell you what?  I heard Christy mention your next match, the one against Desmond King.  You beat him, even if he also lost his debut match, then maybe you might well be on your way to surpass your sister."

Roller X’s thoughts would have been to what Desmond King had to do with how good her sister was, but the bothersome words overrode it.   Was her sister that much better than her?  Even if she wouldn’t have been banned from EWE, would she have gained a championship?  These things started to plague at Roller X as Mr. Whittaker began to return the shirt back inside his coat jacket.  And this time it was he who began to walk away.

-Charles Whittaker-
"Think about it.  Until next time."

With that Mr. Whittaker began to walk away leaving Roller X to her thoughts.  And the thoughts continued as she made her way back to her apartment.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Straighten up your back."

Roller X’s mind returned to the present as she looked over seeing that her mother had returned.

-Roller X-
"But mom… They’re so heavy!"

Roller X said breathing slightly.  Her complaint was more a tease, even if it was based in truth.  But Kristy only crossed her arms as she replied to her daughter.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What you’re doing there is a good way to mess up your back.  Now straighten up."

Roller X knew she was telling the truth as she sighed and slowly straightened up with a grunt.    She looked at her mother with a slight glare for the difficulty of the training but returned to the track and began to take another step forward.  This one harder than the other as her arms were aching that much more from being straight.  Roller X took a few more steps as her mother watched her.  Roller X wanted to remark on the training but instead her mind returned to her earlier memory.  Which made her wonder something again, but this time, she voiced her question aloud.

-Roller X-
"Mom, do you think Stealthy is better than me?"

Roller X made to turn slightly towards her mom, but the weights made it difficult.  So she just kept forward.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Depends.  If you’re talking wrestling, then yes.  Otherwise, no."

Roller X could hear that slight tone in her mother’s voice when she said the last part of that.  Roller X sighed slightly knowing how much her mother disproved of Maya.  Yet it was short lived as she brought up the other reply instead.

-Roller X-
"Wait, you also think Stealthy’s better than me?"

Kristy scoffed slightly with her reply.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Her name is Maya, Britney.  Honestly, I did what I could to remove that part of her life and I won’t have you constantly brining it up."

Roller X let out a groan that Kristy was still against that.  She even tried to take another shaky step forward as she replied.

-Roller X-
"Oh, please, I thought she looked rad.  Besides it’s a nickname I gave her long before the change."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Then change it.  You obviously changed yours."

Roller X rolled her eyes as her foot came down hard on the ground again.  More from the weight than her emotion.

-Roller X-
"If you want to get technical, I didn’t change my nickname.  Just after that game came out, my friends started teasing me by calling me that name.  And I only signed up as that name for Stealthy.  But that’s besides the point.  You still didn't answer me."

There was a slight moment of silence as again Roller X tried to take another step.  Kristy of course, took a few of her own so she stayed within speaking distance of her daughter.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I don’t need to answer that exclamation as I told you my answer already.  But yes, Maya is a better wrestler than you.  Her record is proof of that."

-Roller X-
"Yeah but she was also wrestling longer than I had."

Kristy shrugs her shoulders in reply.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Doesn’t really matter.  You had a tendency to get in over your head.  You should have started off closer to the bottom and worked your way up."

Roller X scoffed at that before replying.

-Roller X-
"I could have gotten there.  Just needed that one chance."

-Kristy Jensen-
"You had a tone of chances, Britney.  But stop worrying about that.  That was the past, and for now you need to be focusing on your current opponent.  Desmond King is not like Eli.  He’s far stronger and you won’t be able to lift him.  You have speed against him but that will only get you so far, for if he manages to grab you…"

Kristy let the sentence hang in the air as Roller X took another shaky step.

-Roller X-
"I know all that… Though you think that beating Desmond will put me on the track to being better than Stealthy?"

Roller X just had to ask as the words Mr. Whittaker said were still fresh in her mind.  Kristy actually raised an eyebrow at the question.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Where did that come from?"

Roller X did a slight shrug but she regretted it when the weights made her arms hurt after she lowered her shoulders back down.

-Roller X-
"I don’t know, just something someone told me."

Kristy gave Roller X a questioning look as Roller X just took another step forward.  But Kristy finally shrugged her own shoulders.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It’s not really that big of a match, beating him won’t really accomplish as much, except to prove you’re not going to stay a loser.  Desmond hasn’t gained any achievements and he even failed to beat a guy with kidney stones.  Not to mention he’s confused this match with a different one."

Roller X gave a nod as again she took another step forward.  Finally, she gave a sigh as she had enough.

-Roller X-
"Ok... well, I need to take a break.  Feels like I’ve been at this all day."

Roller X went to take off the weights but glanced over to Kristy to make sure it was ok.  Which she nodded.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Very well, it is almost lunch time.  We’ll resume afterwards."

With that, Roller X graciously un-did the straps letting the weights fall to the track below her.  After removing both she gave a stretch before rubbing her sore muscles.  Afterwords the two headed out to get some lunch before they resumed Roller X’s training.

The day was Saturday July 8th and Saturday Night Slam #2 was about to kick off in about an hour.  As the stands to the arena continued to be filled up, we look backstage as one Roller X had just arrived.  She had a black bag across her shoulder as she was already in her ring gear which consisted of a black sleeveless shirt and dark pants.  Her boots had the skates attached to them as she wore a black helmet.  She slowly skated down the halls towards he locker room when two people stepped out in front of her.  One of which was a cameraman holding a camera of course.  The other was HSW interviewer Samantha Cole.  She was wearing more a casual look as apposed to the more dressed up versions of the other interviewers.   Roller X moved to go past but Samantha cut her off.

-Samantha Cole-
"Now hold up there Roller X.  I going to interview you."

Roller X pauses as she glances at Samantha before turning to the camera to see it was already rolling.

-Roller X-
"Geese, can’t a girl get to the locker room first?  And aren't there others around here you could interview instead of ambushing me as I walk in the door?"

Samantha only shakes her head to her reply already slightly shifting so she was in the camera’s view.  But not to much to make sure Roller X would just bolt.

-Samantha Cole-
"You were just the first one I saw.  Besides, all the other interviewers have done interviews already and I’m sick of waiting for one of you guys to get ahold of me first."

Roller X looks at Samantha again and she could tell she wasn’t going to let her through.  While she could just blow right past her, she gave a slight shrug of her shoulders.  It couldn’t hurt after all.  So Roller X took off her bag’s strap before tossing it onto a near by crate out of the camera’s view.  Samantha took this has a sign to continue so she positioned her self closer to Roller X before turning to face the camera.  After bringing up her microphone to her lips she began to speak.

-Samantha Cole-
"Hello HSW Fans, Samantha Cole here with Roller X, on the eve of the second episode of Saturday Night Slam.  Say hi, Roller X."

Samantha shift the microphone towards Roller X who gave a slight smirk.

-Roller X-
"Hey everyone."

Samantha returned the microphone to herself as she continued on.

-Samantha Cole-
"Now, Roller X here will be having her match tonight against one Desmond King.  But before we get into that, let's talk about her previous match against Eli Goode.  So Roller X, I bet it stings coming up short on your match against Eli."

Again, Samantha shifts the microphone so it’s pointed towards Roller X.  You could see the slight annoyance in her eyes but she masks it a bit.

-Roller X-
"Well, who cares about that.  I'm still 2 and 1 against Mr. Goode but that’s all in the past."

Samantha shifts the microphone back to herself as she cut off Roller X.

-Samantha Cole-
"Despite it is looking like Eli may just become the Face of the company?  It did all start with his win against you."

The annoyance started to build a little more in Roller X as Samantha returned the microphone back to her.

-Roller X-
"I guess you don’t get on twitter much.  But even Jack himself said that they’re still looking into it and Eli is not the only candidate.  Besides, I will personally make sure Eli doesn’t become the face of the company.  He’s pretty arrogant…"

-Samantha Cole-
"Not unlike yourself."

Again Samantha cut Roller X off and Roller X rolled her eyes.

-Roller X-
"I’m not arrogant, i’m confident.  Eli on the other hand does nothing but try and rub it into your face about how supposedly good he is.  Let’s just say that he’s not all that D*mn Goode when I took him to his limit and I guarantee that next time around, it won’t be the same story."

-Samantha Cole-
"I guess we’ll have to wait and see.  For now let’s move on to your opponent tonight, Desmond King.  He has already given his thoughts on this match including calming it is for the World Title.  Not to mention he thinks there are four others in this match."

Roller X couldn’t help but chuckle at that.

-Roller X-
"I think Desmond might be seeing into the future a little bit there.  But believe you me this match does have to do with the World title.  Not with the winner claiming the prize, like King seems to believe, but it’s all about those rankings and showing the higher ups that we got what it takes to be in that championship match, however it’s eventually decided. Me and King need to prove ourselves more since we both already have a loss on our High Stakes records and we need to show that we can be better than what seems to be the current top to competitors of HSW, Eli and Ceno."

Samantha returned the microphone to herself.

-Samantha Cole-
"Aren’t you forgetting your sister, Maya?  She was not only in the Main Event at the first episode of Slam, but she won."

-Roller X-
"Check the records, Sammy girl, That match was towards the Women’s championship rankings not the World.  Though, I’m not counting her out entirely, but she was given this show off, and We still have Eli and Ceno here, duking it out with each other."

Samantha nods her head at Roller X’s reply.

-Samantha Cole-
"Fair enough.  Let’s get back to Desmond King for now.   As you said, he’s fresh off a loss by James Ceno.  Yet, not only will that be fueling him, he is also a lot stronger than you are."

Roller X rolled her eyes at that.

-Roller X-
"Please, does it look like I can’t handle someone with power over me?  Sure I’ve been working on ways to increase my strength but to increase my speed as well.  Besides, did I let that stop me when I took on the EWE Legend in White Tiger?  What about James Ceno himself?  He’s got power and endurance as you’ve seen from his match with my opponent tonight.  I know my way around power houses."

-Samantha Cole-
"That may be so, but you’re forgetting that Desmond King is looking to get back into the title hunt.  No matter how odd and mixed up it was."

Yet it only seems to spark a fire inside of Roller X as she began to speak, more passion inside of her voice.

-Roller X-
"Oh, I remember, but what I also remember is King saying I am Nothing compared to him.  Nothing? huh?  Well, sure we are BOTH at a point where neither of us have tasted that Championship gold.  But I have  done things just as impressive as his little 30-man Battle Royal accolade he mentioned.  I made it to the finals of the International Championship tournament.  I went on from that to be placed in EWE’s Money-in-the-Bank where I made myself known in that match, coming within inches of winning the match as I had removed the briefcase but had to bring it down.  Then I made it to the semi-finals of EWE’s Queen of the Ring.  So Mr. King don’t you DARE say that I am NOTHING."

Roller X didn’t seem to be done as her passion fueled more in her eyes.  Samantha went to say something but Roller X just went on.

-Roller X-
"But if you want to think that.  Go right ahead.  White Tiger, a man who’s had WAY more accomplishments than you also thought that.  He thought I wasn’t even in his league and what happened?  It was I who took him down and got the 1, 2, 3.  So treat me like I’m nothing.  Because you will be on the wrong end of a Cursed Skull, and this time, there won’t be a delay to save you."

Seemed Roller X was done as Samantha returned the microphone to herself.

-Samantha Cole-
"Well, that about covers everything.  Do you have anything else you want to add?"

Roller X seems to nod as again Samantha returned the microphone to her.  Roller X stared straight into the camera as she spoke her fire burning bright.

-Roller X-
"Desmond, I will not lose tonight.  I have to prove that I can get the job done.  You may make all the promises you like, but it’s not the fate you have been dealt.  It will be ME who stands tall tonight and I Promise you that, for your Fate, is Sealed!"

Roller X stares into the camera a moment longer making sure Demond got the message before she skated off camera and retrieved her bag from the crate and skated off.  The Camera doesn’t follow her but instead looks back to Samantha Cole.

-Samantha Cole-
"That was Roller X everyone.  Until next time."

With that Samantha Cole has the feed cut as she and the cameraman headed off.

Roller X Vs Desmond King VRkSaIV

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:13 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum