JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Vespertine Empty Roller Brawl Vs Vespertine

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:58 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-30-15-roller-brawl-vs-vespertine-t1730.html#p22149389

Show: Ladies Night [6/30/2015]

The day was Sunday and it was quiet in the Jensen household. All throughout the house. Well, almost as in the living room you have two 4 year olds playing with dolls from EWE.com. They even had a Ring playset as they were having mock battles with their toys. They seemed to be having a blast despite them clearly not following the rules.

-Britney Jensen-
"And the great Abby Addictions climb the top rope corner, readys for her pertinence move, OverDose She leaps off..."

-Julian Jensen-
"To be stopped by Jaylina Jobber out of no wheres!"

Julian had moved the Jaylina doll in front of the way of the Abby dolls path to whoever her opponent was. The Jaylina doll slams the Abby one down as Britney moves her free hand to the HHH doll at the commentator’s booth toy.

-Britney Jensen-
"GMO Jaylina comes out of no wheres. She's not even in match."

Julian moves his free hand to the Justin White doll, who was also sitting next to HHH in the commentator booth toy.

-Julian Jensen-
"Who cares they both cuteses, the ref thinks so too as he'll allow it. Whoa-oh she's making the pin."

Again obvious to the rules Julian places the Jaylina doll on Abby as he has the ref begin to count. But Britney pulls up the Abby doll to break the pin.

-Britney Jensen-
"And the Greatest wrestlers of all the timeses kicks "

She mocks some crowd cheering. As they continued to play with the toys, there was one other person in the room, Roller Brawl. Roller Brawl wasn't too keen on being there as she sat on the couch absentmindedly going through her phone. She was extremely board and annoyed that she was stuck home baby-sitting while everyone else was out having fun. Yet was bothered her more is what they were doing. After all her parents were off having a date, and Maya was also gone which unknown to her parents she was having another date with Mizore. As for the Staff, well they were given the night off so they could spend time with their families after all the festivities they had to do there for the 4th and couldn't be with them then. The twins’ usual baby sitter was fired recently so that left Roller Brawl, who was dateless, there to watch her baby siblings.

-Julian Jensen-
"Suddenly, Bray Mysit comes to the ringses."

Julian had the Bray Wyatt character come to the ring as he had him hug Abby.

-Julian Jensen-
"Sister, I misses you so muchs."

-Britney Jensen-
"Not now Bray, I's in middle of match."

Roller Brawl noticed that as it annoyed her. It was the guy who kicked her out of the King of Xtreme Tournament. And what made it even more annoyed is that her parents wanted her to act afraid of him. Seriously? Was his little gimmick more important than hers? Yeah, yeah, just television but she also had that spooky feel to what she has done. So why is she, who is just acting natural, should be scared of Bray? Seriously she's seen much worse than some poser with a long beard who claims to have, whatever. Just a hillbilly with a disappearing act.

-Britney Jensen-
"I win this one for the Mysit family!"

Abby pinned what looked to be Calista Leon as the ref doll did the one two three. Bray went over and kissed Abby on the cheek. Before suddenly, preforming Sister Abigail on her. Well, the best you could do with a doll.

-Julian Jensen-
"Oh no Abby's dead. Abby's dead! And she was prettiful too."

Julian had Justin White say but Roller Brawl went back to her phone checking her messages again. There was another person she had been chatting with recently, one Hollie Winder as the two had become friends. Only problem was that she TOO was on a date. Which grinded Roller Brawl's gears. She really wished she had a boyfriend. Sure not the one she had. That guy was crazy and now she was positive he had been stalking her too. How else did he get that photo of her naked? But that didn't mean she didn't miss having one.

-Britney Jensen-
"And Abby's been revived by the healing power of Roller Brawls Hug!"

This caused Roller Brawl to look over as a Roller Brawl doll, made especially for the twins thanks to Roller Brawl's biological dad, since EWE doesn't have the toy licensing to create Roller Brawl or even Stealth Elf toys.

-Roller Brawl-
"My what?"

The twins looked back at Roller Brawl and giggled.

-Britney Jensen-
"You’re healing power Hug."

-Julian Jensen-
"One of your signasure moves."

They smiled and Roller Brawl rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"First of all, it's signature not signasure. Second, there is no healing power hug in my signature moves. None of them are even hug related."

-Britney Jensen-
"Uh huh. That flying hug."

-Julian Jensen-
"Yeah that's a hug."

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes again.

-Roller Brawl-
"My Derby Dash is not a flying hug. And it's a finisher, not a signature."

The two twins looked at each other then back to Roller Brawl.

-Julian Jensen-
"It's a beginner."

-Britney Jensen-
"Yeps, it brings peoples back to lifeses."

Roller Brawl face palmed. She wondered if they were just being silly or they really thought that.

-Britney Jensen-
"You should play with us."

-Julian Jensen-
"Yeah, come plays pwease."

Roller Brawl just flopped back down into her laid position.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, no. I'm here to watch you two, not play with dolls."

The twins looked at each other again before shrugging as they went back to their game. Roller Brawl sighed as it was back to being bored. She rechecked her phone for the umpth time to see if anything interesting was going on. And again nothing. She double checked EWE.com as she saw her opponent, which was Vespertine. Again what she knew already. Though she couldn't help get a bit annoyed with her. She was the first person she asked about forming a tag team. Things were going good until she randomly changed her mind. She even quite some time after which didn't help matters at all.

-Britney Jensen-
"Aren't we the bestest of friends, Vespertines."

No, it couldn't be. Roller Brawl quickly looked back to the twins. Surely they didn't have a Vespertine doll. She wasn't in the company long enough to get one. As Roller Brawl saw, it was actually a Barbie doll that had similar traits like hair color, nationality, and the like of Vespertine, but wasn't her.

-Roller Brawl-
"No, me and her aren't friends."

The twins looked back to Roller Brawl shrugged and went on. Roller Brawl sighed as she laid an arm over her head. Why was she THIS board? She again checked her messages to find no one had replied to any of her texts. Not that she thought they would anyways. Her boredom was getting worse as she looked at the twins having fun. Maybe... nah, she's an adult, well 17 but still. Adults don't play with dolls. Right? She looked over and finally she gave up. Sitting up with a sigh she said to the twins.

-Roller Brawl-
"All right. I'll play."

The twins gave their yippies as they gave room for Roller Brawl as she went over and sat by them. They handed her, the Roller Brawl doll and Barbie being used for Vespertine.

-Julian Jensen-
"They're facing Abby and Jaylina for the Diva Tag Champs title."

-Britney Jensen-
"Yep."

Roller Brawl rose an eye brow, considering last she noticed those two were being enemies. Britney and Julia had their respective dolls in the ring as Roller Brawl placed her two in the ring as well. Yet the more she thought about it. She had Vespertine turn around and slap Roller Brawl. Then adjust her tone for Vespertine she made the doll speak.

-Roller Brawl-
"I don't want to team with the likes of you. You two nice, and I'm a big fat meanie"

Of course, Roller Brawl was dumbing down what she said for the benefit of the twins who looked on like they just got a great plot twist in their imaginary show. Roller Brawl turned her doll towards Vespertine.

-Roller Brawl-
"Seriously? After all the planning we made? All the work we put into it, you changed your mind? Just like that?"

Roller Brawl made Vespertine nod.

-Roller Brawl-
"yep just like that."

Roller Brawl narrowed her eyes as she was letting a bit of her frustration out in this little game. The twins looking on, wondering what would happen next.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh yeah? Well Fu..."

She stopped herself just in the nick of time. If she swore in front of the twins she'd get grounded for the rest of summer.

-Roller Brawl-
"Fu-Forget you. If you want to just get up and walk out on me like that fine. I've got bigger plans and guess what Vespertine, they don't include you. So I don't need you or your stupid panthers... even if they are so cool."

Roller Brawl began to get lost in what she was saying. Forgetting that she was just talking to a doll.

-Roller Brawl-
"When you left I was like good riddens but the more I thought about it, I wish you hadn't of left. Then I could have gotten you in a match just to show you how frustrated I am with you. Yet why did you leave anyways? Did you realize you made a mistake when not choosing to team with me yet didn't have the courage to come tell it to my face so you left?"

Roller Brawl doubted that was the reason but she was just too annoyed to even care at the moment.

-Roller Brawl-
"Of course not, you probably just didn't think you had the right stuff or you couldn't bear to stay here because of all the problems. Like some in ring attack your MOTHER plans and doesn't even tell you about it. This SHOW has gone too far some times. We have to pretend this and pretend that, and it drives me up the wall. Other sports you don't have to pretend to be scared of an opponent. You're commended for standing up to them. So was that it? Did you realize just how much a joke some of this stuff is? Well who cares, if I didn't love to fight so much maybe I'd of joined you."

Roller Brawl didn't realize but she had taken ahold of the doll and facing it as she was directly facing it, ignoring her own doll. The twins however didn't care as they were enjoying it.

-Roller Brawl-
"But that's not about that. It's about you and me. Facing each other in that squared circle. Granted you're just in luck it's a regular match, because my helmet would have loved to meet you. Yeah I know you can be hardcore, that's what drawn me to you in the first place. But you don't want to team with me, fine. I'll make sure you wish you changed your mind."

Roller Brawl tossed down the doll back into the ring as she fumed a bit. Britney smiled as she took the Roller Brawl doll and placed it on the Vespertine doll. After making the ref get the count. She raised the Roller Brawl dolls arms in victory.

-Britney Jensen-
"Sissy Wins!"

Julian made cheering noises as Roller Brawl grinned as she looked to the downed doll.

-Roller Brawl-
"Your fate is sealed."

The Twins giggled as they went on to play their game but Roller Brawl's cell phone beeps. Roller Brawl goes over to it as notices who sent the message. She smiles after reading it and sits back down as she begins to text the other person. The twins just continued with their game not bothered by Roller Brawl stopping.

Roller Brawl Vs Vespertine FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Vespertine Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Vespertine

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:59 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum