Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Helping out

on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:57 pm
Note: I'll be adding layouts, coloring, RP Links (where possible) and Results links (again where possible) at a future date.

(the scene opens up to right outside of an airport. Blitz and Kristy were walking towards the entrance when two guys came walking up to them. One of them was Thend, a black guy wearing his trade mark purple jacket. As well as a black shirt and black shorts. The other looked exactly like Blitz except he had brown hair and he had a trade mark white no-sleeve shirt with a black B on it. His name was Blitz 2 Whitetiger, and he is Blitz 1's twin brother.)

Blitz 1: Hey, Bro, Thend what are you guys doing here?

Thend: It's summer vacation, and we've decided to come with you to help you in your matches.

Blitz 2: Yep. We've got a few ideas for you.

Blitz 1: Sweet, But anyways... (Turning to Kristy) Kristy, This is Blitz 2 my twin brother, and Thend, my best friend.

(Blitz 2 grabed Kristy's hand and kissed it.)

Blitz 2: It's a plesure.

(Kristy pulled back her hand.)

Kristy: Sure.

Blitz 1: Be carefull around him. He can be a real charmer.

Kristy: Ok.

Blitz 1: (Looking at a near by clock.) Well, I'd geuss we'd better get on the plane.

Blitz 2: Yeah, Don't worry, you'll be winnig your matches in now time.

(The four of them went into the airport and the scene fades.)

end

***ooc: yeah, I'm going to be doing Blitz's rps a bit diffently. Blitz 2 will allways be referd to as Blitz 2, Blitz 1 will be refered to as Blitz 1 when Blitz 2 is in the scene otherwise, it'll just be refered to has Blitz. Plus Blitz's friend Thend, his name is pronouced The End. Just to let you know. k.***
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum