Go down
JCKane
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Character "Contracts"/Bios/Profiles. Empty Character "Contracts"/Bios/Profiles.

on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:06 pm
Sentry

OOC Information

Your Name: JC Kane

Best way to contact you: Skype (JC-Kane@hotmail.com) or email (JC-Kane@hotmail.com)

How you found L.A.W.: Extreme Wrestling Entertainment's Affliate

Wrestler Information:

Name: S.E.N.T.R.Y.

Nickname(s): (If any)

Gimmick:

Pic Base: Gamora From Guardians of the Galaxy/Zoe Saldana as Gamora. vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/a/a9/Gamora_Gotg_Textless_Poster.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140705180912

Height: 5 ft 6Ω in or 169 cm

Weight: 54 kg or 119 pounds

Hometown: Parts Unknown

Theme Music:"Sentry" By Kalbur (Vs. Zinnia Remix)(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0cskMs97a8)

New Theme Music: “Battle Against a True Hero(remix)” by Stone McKnuckle

Common Entrance: Shield Entrance. (enters through the crowd.)

Alignment: Heel (She's more Anti-hero but she's primarilly concerned for herself. As in can go against other heels.)

10-15 Common Moves:

1) Spear

2) Suicide Dive

3) Drop Kick

4) Des Press

5) Hotshot

6) Bulldog/Corner Bulldog

7) Diving Thrust Kick

Cool Missle Dropkick

9) Superkick

10) Reality Check

Trademark Moves: (3 Max With Descriptions or Video links)

Implode: (Belly to Belly 1 from WWE 2K17) *Usually this is followed by Eurption*

Into the Storm: (Bo Dog from WWE 2K17) *Usually this is followed by Sky Fall, Also, unless mixing it up, usually this combo is done if the first Sig/Finisher combo (Implode followed by Eurption) fails to get the pinfall.*

Bomb Shelter: (Back Flip Shoulder Trust followed by turnbuckle Dropkick 3 All from WWE 2K17) *Usually not followed by a finisher*

Finisher: (2 Max with Descriptions or Video Links)

Eurption: (Judgement Slam from WWE 2K17)

Sky Fall: (Diving Footstomp 1 from WWE 2K17)

Submission Finisher: (Leg Trapped Camel Clutch)

Manager Information: (If you don't have a manager, leave it blank)

Manager Name: Charles Whittaker

Manager Pic Base: Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter
JCKane
Admin

Character "Contracts"/Bios/Profiles. Empty Re: Character "Contracts"/Bios/Profiles.

on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:08 pm
Out of Character

Your Name: JC or JC Kane or JCKane
Your Age: 27

The best email address to reach you: DM on @ThunderDragonX or @MayaJensenPrime
Would you be okay with CW Staff emailing you?: If you need too.
AIM, Messenger, Skype, Yahoo, Etc: @ThunderDragonX (IC account), Skype (JC-Kane@hotmail.com)

How did you hear about Carnage Wrestling? Originally from Amber Ryan's handler.

By posting this application, I hereby agree to follow the rules of Carnage Wrestling and its Hosts.

New Wrestler Application

Wrestlers Name: Thunder Dragon
Nicknames/Aliases:
Desired Picture Base: Matt hardy

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 235lbs
Hometown: Jersey City, New Jersey

Your Wrestlers Biography:
Justin Kane has been a wrestling fan since his late teens. When he finally became an adult and left home, he joined the Air Force. it was here that he gained the nickname of Thunder Dragon. Justin made it through basic training and on his first mission, strange and unknown circumstances caused him and his friend, Zack Morgan (Nicknamed Tornado Dragon) to fail the mission, but also was discharged from the Air Force. Justin stayed with Zack for awhile before the world of wrestling recaught his attention and an opportunity arose for him to join.

Signing under the name "Thunder Dragon" Justin joined the wrestling federation known as "Extreme Wrestling Entertainment". He stayed in EWE and despite his first match resulting in a loss, he still managed to turn heads as his passion and excitement for the sport kept that fire lit inside of him. That was, until the EWE hosted it's WMD Series, a special 'point' based series that lasted up to EWE's biggest show where the winner got a chance at the EWE Championship, while 3rd-6th was entered into MITB. Thunder dominated through most of the Series, never dropping below 2nd place. That was, until the final run of the series where nothing seemed to go right for Thunder Dragon as he lost match after match causing him to finish the series in 4th. A further blow was his during his final match before the MITB match, was an injury to his leg thanks to a barbwires bat used by one of the competitors. This injury, was what lead to him not only being eliminated first in the MITB match (despite not entering until 2nd to last) but caused him to go onto leave of absence.

Thunder would eventually return nearly a year later to enter the EWE's King of Xtreme Championship. Where he made it all the way to the finals of the tournament, only to lose to Jack Michaels. In addition to this loss was yet another injury brought on by Jack during the match. Thunder would return to EWE one final time during git's final few months of oppuration, where he got into a feud with another wrestler named Khaos over EWE's X-Core Championship. Their final bout would take place on the never aired EWE show, in which Thunder had lost his title to Khaos.

After that loss, Justin would deem to retire for good as he enrolled into a college for Game Design. Despite still being an active student, and still not being able to fully get over his emotional scares from before, Justin still gets that itch to return to the squared circle. For now, he's scratched that itch with open invite matches and tournaments. Like CWF's Golden Intentions Battle Royal and High Stakes Wrestling's Sole Survivor. And now, it's time to scratch that itch again... but this time, it may need more than just one tournament can hold.

Desired Starting Alignment: Babyface (Crowd Cheers)

Entrance Music: "Cry Thunder" By DragonForce
Entrance Description: Thunder will come down wearing his black hoodie with a red Dragon logo on it. The hood will be up. He'll have an excitement about him as he heads to the ring and even have some fan interactions. Like high-fives and the like. When he gets in the ring he'll lower his hood before taking off his hoodie. But he'll put it to the side as he puts it back on after his match. (He's shirtless underneath the hoodie)

Move Set: (Optional)
1- Monkey Flip
2- One handed Bulldog
3- Running Huricarna
4- Spear
5- Overcastle
6- Flying elbow off the top rope
7- drop kick
8- clothes line
9- Springboard Body Splash
10- Vaulting body press (Spring board to the outside.)
11- Springboard Elbow
12- Springboard Clothesline
13- Flip Senton

Signature Moves:
- Sound Wave (BlockBuster)

- Paper Pound (ArmDrag)

- Wing Span: Surfboard stretch (Yeah it's his 'submission finisher but since I can only have 2 Finishers I'll put this as a signature)

Finisher(s):
- The Boom (Falcon Arrow)

- Dragon's Flight (Diving Corkscrew Splash)

Advanced Match Writing Aides(Optional)

Create your Wrestler - Tell us about your characters strengths and weaknesses. These points do not determine whether your character wins or loses, only your promos (RPs) can do that. This is designed more to aide the match writers, but also totally optional.

Each Category is 0-10 (0 being the least possible, and 10 being the most possible). You have 35 Points to spread out between these 5 Categories. Use them wisely.

Power (Slamming and Striking): 7

Toughness/Stamina: 8

Speed/Agility: 7

Charisma: 7

Wrestling Knowledge: 6

(Hope those are adjustable as time goes on... not really good at that. :/)
JCKane
Admin

Character "Contracts"/Bios/Profiles. Empty Re: Character "Contracts"/Bios/Profiles.

on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:09 pm
Name: Lindsey Bunny

Twitter: @LindseyBunny

Pic Base: Shakira

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 120 lbs

Hometown: Unknown

Theme Music: "Wherever, Whenever" By Shakira

Common Entrance:

Alignment: Heel

10-15 Common Moves:

Fighting Style: Brawler, Martial Arts, hardcore

Trademark Moves:
* Rabbit's Foot [Ankle Pick/Knee Crusher Combo]
* Bunny Hop [Argentine Backbreaker]

Primary Finisher: Bunny Bomb [Alpamare Waterslide]

Secondary Finisher: Fluffy Tail[Beast Bite]
JCKane
Admin

on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:09 pm
Diva Name: Kristy Tiger
Pic Base: Kristin Kreuk

Character "Contracts"/Bios/Profiles. Kristin_kreuk_headshot

HomeTown: New york City, New York
The Contract
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 100 ibs
Entrance Theme: "I'm Still Alive" Lisa Miskovsky
Alignment: Face(Good)
Manager: Mr. Green.

Moves
Primary Finisher: Cyborg Blast
Description: Kristy will use her opened hand to hit her opponent hard in the chest, by doing so she'll force her opponent down to the mat. Once there she hit them a second time then proceeds to the pin.
2ndary Finisher: Tiger bomb
Desription: a Mountain Bomb
Signature Moves:
- Body Slam
- Atomic Drop
- Arm Bar
- Wrist Lock
- Arm drag
Fighting Style(s): technical, Brawler
Handler Info
Handler Name: JC
Way of Contact:JC_Kane_Game_Master@yahoo.com just e-mail me I'll get to you or JC-Kane@hotmail.com

Sample RolePlay:

(The Scene opens up to the inside of a dark house. The camera is facing the doorway. There is the sound of the door being unlocked. A second later the door opens. And Kristy Tiger walks into the house, along with eWe superstar Blitz. Blitz reaches for the light switch by the door and flicks it on.)

Blitz: so this is where you live?

Kristy: That's what the guys at the police station said. And besides, the key unlocked it didn't it?

Blitz: Yeah.

(Blitz and Kristy walk a little ways into the house. Examining different items. The two proceed up stairs. Up there they found a door that lead to Kristy's bedroom.)

Blitz: (entering the bedroom with Kristy) (whisles) Man, you sure are tidy.

Kristy: I don't think I come home very often.

Blitz: Makes since. Well, come on, we have to find a suit case, to throw some of your stuff into.

(Blitz walked over to Kristy's closet and opened it. Blitz ducked in, to search for a suit case.)

Kristy: So you still havn't told me what you thought of me joining eWe.

Blitz: (Still in the closet.) Well, I think that your going to do a good job. Espeacially with me helping you out.

Kristy: Well, acording to some your not doing so good in your matches.

Blitz: (Pulling out a suit case from the closet.) Found one.

(Blitz drug the suit case to Kristy's bed)

Blitz: Well, I'm going to be working on that, Don't you worry. Right now I think you need to start thinking about what your going to do. For instance... (Blitz picked up the suit case from the floor and placed it on Krity's bed.) What's in this thing? It must way a ton.

Kristy: I'm not sure. Go ahead and open it.

(Blitz unziped the suit case and opened it. When they saw what was Kristy eye's widened a bit. Inside were alot of fire arms, of different kinds.)

Blitz: (Whistles) Man, Kristy I know your a cop but aren't these all a bit much?

Kristy: (Digging in the suit case) Well, I uh... I hope I have a permit for all these.

(Kristy finally found a group of papers inside and she pulled them out. Kristy quickly scanned them.)

Kristy: It looks like I do have a permit for all of them. (She hands the papers to Blitz)

Blitz: (reads scans through them) Yeah I geuss so. You going to take any with you?

Kristy: No! I'm a wrestler now, not a cop. Besides, the station put me on temperary leave, till I get my memories back.

Blitz: Which we know is impossible, becuase Warlin took out your memories. The only way you'll get them back is to find out what Warlin did with them.

Kristy: Yeah, I know. But honestly, I'm not sure if I'm going to try to get them back. The dectective, is no longer me. I'm now a eWe Diva.

(Kristy looked down at the suit case.)

Kristy: (quieter) and besides, I don't know what it'll do with the way I feel now.

Blitz: Well, it's your chose.

(Kristy looked up and Blitz, who looked right back. They stayed like that for a breif moment.)

Blitz: (Breaking the gaze) Well, uh. I'll go ahead and take out the guns while you go get the things your going to pack.

(Kristy got up and smiled then walked over to her closet. Blitz stood there for another moment, then quickly took the guns out of the suit case. The scene then flashes to Kristy putting the last thing in her suite case and zipping it up.)

Kristy: There, that's every thing.

Blitz: (Looking at the guns) So what are we going to do about those?

Kristy: ah just put them back in the closet.

(Blitz and Kristy bent over to pick up the guns at the same time, but wound up knocking their heads together.)

Blitz and Kristy: Sorry.

(The two smiled at each other then, Blitz picked up some of the guns and walked to Kristy's closet then Kristy did the same. The took a few trips but managed to put all the guns away.)

Kristy: Well, that's everything. Time to go.

Blitz: Right.

(Blitz walked over to the door to the room as Kristy picked up the suit case. Blitz then opened the door and gestured for Kristy to go through.)

Kristy: (in a joking way) your a real charmer.

Blitz: Why thank you.

(Kristy step through the door. Blitz then exited the room shuting the door. the scene then fades.)

end
JCKane
Admin

on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:03 pm
Superstar/Diva Name: Blitz
Pic Base: Sims 3 pic
HomeTown: Beany Town
The Contract
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: ???
Entrance Theme: "Flamboyant" by ??? (From WWE 12)
Alignment: Face(Good)
Manager: Thend

Moves
Primary Finisher: Blitz Flip
Description: Pay dirt (From SmackDown vs Raw 2010)

2ndary Finisher: Blitz Spin
Desription: 450 Splash Off top rope. (Blitz can also pin afterwards.) (Look at 450 Splash Pin from SD Vs R 2010)
Signature Moves:
- Monkey flip
- Running Hurricanrana
- LionSault Pin (This move can be pulled off witout pinning the opponent in the end)
- One hand Bulldog (This is the One Hand Bulldog 2 from SmackDown versus Raw 2010)
- Drop Kick
Fighting Style(s): Speed, High flyer.
Handler Info
Handler Name: JC
Way of Contact: JC_Kane_Game_Master@yahoo.com or pm me

Sample RolePlay: This is so we know how you rank.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum