JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Natalya Neidhart (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Natalya Neidhart (SE Scene)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:36 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/8-10-15-200-match-four-t1807.html#p22150385

Show: Chaos [8/10/2015]

The scene opens up inside of a hotel room. The place is a bit of a mess with open soda cans, pizza boxes and candy wrappers spread out all over the floor. Some cartoons are currently playing on the TV at the moment and you can hear some laughing. Sitting on the edge of the bed is Mizore. She has on light blue pajamas with little snowflakes on them. Her hair is kind of a mess as she laughs again at something funny on the TV. Her cell phone vibrates on the table. She leans back and picks it up, checking the message.

{Mizore Payne}

“She’s in town.” Way to be cryptic dad. Who’s in town? I’ll message him back later.

She looks up at the clock to see it is the early hours of the morning. She will have to get dressed to head off for Hamilton soon. She knows that it is still six days away. Heck, she wouldn’t even bother going if it wasn’t for the draft. It took her forever to calm Maya down after the news of the draft broke. She is scared to death that they will be drafted on separate shows. She tried talking to Brooke about trying to get them both on Xplosion but Brooke said Grace was in charge of that. Mizore figures even thinking about mentioning that to Grace would assure that she picks one of them and not the other. Brooke said she would try and slide the idea past Grace in a way Grace would want to keep them together. All they can do now is hope. Her cell phone buzzes again. She looks down at it.

{Mizore Payne}

“Warning she is on her way there!” What does that mean Hollie? And you had the room right next to ours. Why didn’t you just come over and tell me. Where is Maya anyways? She should be back from the snack run by now.

She shrugs and starts to channel surf since her cartoon ended. It has been great hanging out with Maya over the past few weeks. She hates to admit how good it is that Eighteen’s passport was voided but it has been nice. Not only that but all the talks of the mother daughter match has been cancelled. She knows that Eighteen will be back soon. Even still, they will be back in the states by then. She can worry about it more then. For now she starts to put her phone back when it buzzes again. this one is from Maya.

{Mizore Payne}

“We have a problem.” I told her just to get me a burger if they stopped serving breakfast already. I guess I better call her.

She starts to hit call back when there is a gentle knock on the door. she figures that maybe Maya’s hands are full and the problem was she wouldn’t be able to open the door. Mizore pop off the bed and walks over pulling the door open. Her smile immediately fades.

{Android #18}

Hello Mizore. Did you miss me?

She pushes her way in before Mizore can respond. She turns her nose up at the mess in front of her before turning to Mizore.

{Mizore Payne}

Oh hey mo…..Miss Eighteen. What are you doing here? I thought your passport was flagged.

{Android #18}

I got that taken care of last week. Besides you don’t need a passport to go to Canada. Of course I had to drive since they hadn’t removed me from the no fly list yet. Kristy will pay for this at Summer Breakdown. And I have a way to make sure she comes to the ring this time around.

{Mizore Payne}

Wait, are you telling me the tag match is back on?

{Android #18}

Yes. she agreed to it as long as I agreed to take on Abby on this Chaos special. Didn’t you watch Chaos last week?

{Mizore Payne}

We were going to but they had a Star Wars marathon. Honestly we’ve kind of forgotten about it since then.

{Android #18}

We?

{Mizore Payne}

Stealth Elf and myself of course.

{Android #18}

You are still hanging out with that loser? Specially after she cost you the tag titles and your chance of winning them back? I figured you would have dropped that dead weight by now.

{Mizore Payne}

She’s not dead weight.

{Android #18}

And she is a little pig too. You should have seen all the food that she had in her hands down stairs. She is going to be too fat for her little suit soon. She will look like a pointy brussel sprout.

Eighteen chuckles at her own joke as she surveys the room. Eighteen walks over to Mizore and pats her in the stomach.

{Android #18}

So I noticed you haven’t had a match since you got beat by Stealth Elf in the Queen of the Ring. I can’t believe you lost to her.

{Mizore Payne}

We both gave our all in that match. Besides she needed it more than I did. I was Queen of the ring last year. I was hoping that she would have won it this year.

{Android #18}

That doesn’t explain why you haven’t had a match since then.

{Mizore Payne}

Well I signed up for a match last week and I was left off the card accidentally. I figure I’d take off until after the draft and get going on the first new show. Well before you told me about the tag team match.

{Android #18}

Well I’m not going to be going into this tag match rusty and neither are you. That is why I got you booked on the special Chaos. I believe you are facing that Neidhart chick. That’s what Brooke told me.

{Mizore Payne}

You can’t just get me booked whenever you want. You are no longer the Frost Elf’s manager.

{Android #18}

No but I still have managerial control over you. I said I wouldn’t relinquish that until after we have the tag team match. And since Grace cancelled the match at Wrestlemania, I still have it. So you might want to get your clothes on. It’s time for a little training session.

Mizore sighs as Eighteen walks past her, rubbing her head a little roughly. She walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. Mizore grabs her cell phone and shoots a quick message to Maya to let her know what is going on before digging through her bag to find her workout clothes. This is how the scene fades away.

SCENE 2

The scene jumps ahead to the hours before the start of the huge Chaos. Mizore is now in her locker room. She has changed into her plaid skirt over the purple knee high socks and white coat. She has a lollipop in her mouth, watching Stealth Elf pace around the room. It is slightly annoying her but she still puts on a smile.

{Mizore Payne}

Calm down and have a seat Maya. You are way too tense right now.

{Stealth Elf}

How can I calm down? We are possibly moments away from being drafted to different shows.

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t worry about it. Brooke told me that they are doing their best to keep tag teams together. Specially with the tag team titles coming back into the picture soon. Each brand will want as many teams as they can to make sure the tag gold comes to their show.

{Stealth Elf}

I bet you get drafted like right off the bat. I’ll probably be one of the last ones drafted.

{Mizore Payne}

You made it a lot father than me in Queen of the Ring. You have potential and both GMs know that. Bet you are drafted sooner than you think. Besides, right now you should be worried about your match. You’d hate to lose to that new girl.

{Stealth Elf}

Not only that but your mother is back in the picture and she is still trying to do everything she can to keep us apart. Not to mention the tag match at Summer Breakdown. I don’t want to face you again.

{Mizore Payne}

I know Maya but mom promised to go back into her little retirement as soon as the match is over. We will just do our best to stay out of the ring against each other. I’ll fight your mom and you fight mine. Or we just let them fight each other.

{Stealth Elf}

I don’t really want to fight your mom either. But if that’s what it takes to get rid of her so we can go back to normal, then I guess we will have to.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s the spirit girl. Now I have got to run out and do a quick little interview. I’ll met you in front of the big locker room they have set up for the draft. Can’t wait to see what show we get drafted to.

The two hug and Mizore walks out of the locker room. She makes her way quickly down the hall until she finds Trixy waiting for her. Trixy smiles and waves her over. Mizore alks up next to her, taking her position for the interview.

{Trixy}

Hello eWe nation. We are live a few hours before the start of Chaos and the first draft that we have had in many years. One of the hot tickets for the divas division is my guest at this time. She is a second generation star and one half of the Frost Elfs. Mizore Payne. Mizore, it has been a while since we saw you in action. Since you lost to Stealth Elf in the Queen of the Ring. Has this hurt your friendship with her at all?

{Mizore Payne}

Of course not Trixy. We are professionals. We know that when the bell rings, it is all about getting the job done. And at Royal Flush, Stealth Elf was ready to get the job done. And because of that, she beat me in the middle of the ring. It’s just too bad that she had to lose to Josie in the next round. There is always next year.

{Trixy}

Or next week we should say as we found out last Chaos that the tag team match is on. You will team with your mother Eighteen to take on Stealth Elf and her mother Kristy Jensen. This is promising to be a huge match.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t really want to talk about this right now. Can we just move onto this week?

{Trixy}

Well this week you are taking on Natalya Neidhart. Despite her recent string of bad luck, she is still a third generation superstar coming from the Hart family.

{Mizore Payne}

We all know by now that family lineage means nothing. Specially when it comes to a Hart. Has any of their third generation stars amounted to anything other than embarrassment for their family? Looks like that family should take a note from Hollywood. Sometimes it is best just to end with the seconds.

{Trixy}

You are a second generation star.

{Mizore Payne}

But I made a name for myself long before it came out who my parents were. I was trained and I won championships on my own. Natalya couldn’t get a job as a ring girl if she wasn't aligned with the legendary Hart family. She damn sure wouldn’t have a job in wrestling.

{Trixy}

She is a two time Televixen champion.

{Mizore Payne}

Which she held for two weeks all together. She may have beat Shaul but she lost it to Kelly. The announcer Kelly. No offense to Kelly but that is kind of sad. Any one of my three reigns with that belt almost doubles her complete time with it.

{Trixy}

I guess you think you are going to take her down pretty easily than?

{Mizore Payne}

That would be dumb on my part. Every big loss starts with “I got this easy”. You see Trixy, I’m coming off of a break. And I have to prove myself to both my mother and to myself. To prove that I am ready to get back in the title picture. To show Grace and Stephanie that I’d be a great draft choice. Because wherever I got, the Divas title and the Tag Team titles will be coming back around my waist. Just consider our good friend Natalya as an example of how one of the shows is going to become my winter wonderland.

{Trixy}

And what happens if you and Stealth Elf get drafted to separate shows.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. For now all I care about is Natalya. I’ll show her how you bring honor to your family name. At the same time I’ll show her what it is like to be just another victim, trapped under the ice.

{Trixy}

Good luck to you Mizore and hopefully you will get drafted to my show so I can continue to interview you.

The two shake hands with respect. Mizore walks away from Trixy and turns a corner, heading for the draft locker room. She smiles when she sees Stealth Elf waiting for her. Mizore grabs her hand and takes her around a corner to a deserted part of the arena. they both look around and smile at each other.

{Stealth Elf}

Well here is to hoping that we get to stay together.

{Mizore Payne}

Don;t worry about it. We will be drafted together. You can’t get rid of me that easily baby.

Mizore pulls her in and the two share a kiss. They hold it for a moment before separating. They smile and head back around the corner for the entrance to the locker room. The camera stays in the hallway where Eighteen emerges from one of the dark rooms. She looks at the corner where Stealth Elf and Mizore had gone, a cold glare in her eyes as the scene fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Natalya Neidhart (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Natalya Neidhart (SE Scene)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:37 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t467-stealth-elf-vs-samus-aran
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum