JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Samus Aran Empty Stealth Elf Vs Samus Aran

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:32 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/8-10-15-200-match-three-t1806.html#p22150384

Show: Chaos [8/10/2015]

It's been awhile since Stealth Elf was last seen in action.  Even if it wasn't that long ago but when you take someone who usually has a match every show, being missing for even 2 is found to be odd.  Just Stealth Elf has had other things on her mind other than EWE.  The biggest was finishing up her Summer School.  After all she had credit to make up for that she lost when she was absent from the last part of school.

Now there was another thing that loomed over Maya as Chaos 200 was looming closer and the draft was approaching.  Maya was scared that she would be drafted to a separate show than Mizore.  After all it made sense that Grace wouldn't want to pick her and Maya.  And Maya had no idea what Stephanie thought of her.

-Maya Jensen-
"Sure that rankings put me up high before Royal Flush, but let's face it.  Grace doesn't like me, I'm not her idea Diva.  Plus I've failed every shot just to get a shot at the top title."

Maya and Mizore were currently walking down an old country road.  They were wearing more casual clothes each also with a backpack over their shoulders.

-Mizore-
"You make it sound that Grace likes me too.  Don't forget she stopped liking me when we started tagging."

Mizore was trying to cheer Maya up about the situation. She was much more confident that they'd not be split up after the draft.

-Mizore-
"Besides, if either one of them wants one of us, they'll want the other too.  We're a perfect team for either show.  Why would they want to split us up?"

-Maya Jensen-
"If neither wants us and it comes down to us as the final two and they each have a pick left then one would get one and the other the other."

Mizore was able to follow along as she just shook her head.

-Mizore-
"Put a lot of thought into this I see?"

Maya shrugged and sighed.

-Maya Jensen-
"I just don't want to be on different shows... if my mom starts cracking down on me again, I'll never get to see you except during Cross brand shows and Payperviews."

Mizore just smiled to Maya as she walked a little closer and held her hand.  Maya looked down at it and smiled slightly.

-Mizore-
"We just won't let that happen."

Maya smiled a bit more as it helped calm her nerves about it a little more.  But she was still nervous about it.  So they walked a little longer before they reached their destination. An old bridge with a creak that flowed through under it.  

-Mizore-
"Here we are."

Mizore smiled as they walked closer to the water down below.  Both of them removed their backpacks as Mizore stood over to the water's edge raising her foot over the water.

-Mizore-
"Ready?"

Maya nodded as she smiled.  Then Mizore stomped down with her foot but instead of her foot getting wet, ice formed at the surface of the water.  It took about 2 seconds before the ice began to spread over the entire creek. Once it finished Maya smiled.

-Maya Jensen-
"I just love it when you do that."

She giggled as Mizore returned a smile.  She then came over as the two of them opened their backpacks to take out ice skates and an iPod attached to a speaker. Maya sat it down.

-Maya Jensen-
"I picked out some great ice skating music for us."

She smiled as she started her playlist.  Mizore nodded at the current song being played.

-Mizore-
"Nicely done."

She smiled as the two of them put on their ice skates and began to skate on the now icy creak.  They skated having fun and enjoying each other’s company.  Mizore even stopped to make it snow there so the view was the perfect blend of summer and winter.  As they skated they began to hold hands as they went along.  Maya was staring into Mizore's eyes completely in love with that princess of ice.  Of course, a thought crept into her mind and she blushed at it. After all the two of them had never shared a kiss before and Maya had been wanting to for a long time now.  In fact just the other day they had one of them moments where they nearly kissed but the moment was ruined when her mom came in the room.  After all she didn't know about them yet. Only a small select few did.  So the two lovers continued to skate along hand in hand.  The music had some nice up beats to a few happy feel good songs.  Just then the current song ended as it began to play "Can you feel the love tonight".    Maya began to blush harder.  Even Mizore had a slight one.

-Maya Jensen-
"Oops... I meant to grab the fast pace one... guess I accidently grabbed the wrong one."

-Mizore-
"Maybe, but I think this one's perfect?"

-Maya Jensen-
"What do you...?"

Before Maya could finish Mizore swept her closer as she made a slight change.  Almost as if they were slow dancing on ice skates.  The song continued to play as they two continued their slow dance ice skating.  It just seemed so perfect.  The scenery, was beautiful. The snow caused by Mizore's powers slowly trickling down on them both but not enough to stick.  The two of them locked eyes as each one looked deep within them.  Maya's heart just melted away as she looked into Mizore's eyes.  But could this be it?  Could this be...?  Slowly, the song got closer to its end as they were in that moment again.  But this time, no one was there to stop what was inevitable.  What was destined.  Slowly the two girls drew their heads closer together.  Their lips finally touched as the couple in love finally had their first kiss.  To Maya it was like fireworks going off in her heart.  Soon though they parted lips and looked into each other’s eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"I love you...."

Mizore smiled.

-Mizore-
"I love you too."

The two continued like that until the music changed and they began to skate again enjoying the rest of their date.

Monday Night Chaos 200th edition is ready to kick off.  The fans are all piled in for the 200th time as we're ready to witness the grand spectacle.  After all it is a big night, full of great matches and even a draft to see who continues on the great show that is Chaos, or shifts over to Xplosion.  Tensions were high and nerves were going on.  None more than Stealth Elf as she her fear of being separated from Mizore had returned.  But after a small chat with her, they hugged and Mizore left their locker room as Stealth Elf was there sitting alone.  She didn't see the need to wait there so she decided to go ahead and wait for Mizore by the drafting locker room.  As she was headed that way she was came across Blitz who had a slight worried look on his face.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Hey there, Maya."

Stealth Elf glanced around.  No cameras so she looked back to Blitz wondering what he wanted.

-Stealth Elf-
"uh... Hi?"

Not that she had never been introduced to Blitz.  He did come over once or twice, usually to hang out with her mom but they had the occasion where he joined in on a family game or activity.  Yet she'd never really spoken to him alone.  Blitz rubs the back of his neck a bit nervous as he wasn't sure how exactly to tell her this.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well uh... How you been?"

Stealth Elf gave a shrug.

-Stealth Elf-
"A little nervous... Ok more than a little."

Blitz almost wondered if she already somehow knew about his error but he didn't think it was.  So instead he asked.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You're match or the draft?"

-Stealth Elf-
"The draft.... there's nothing really nerve racking about my match."

Blitz thought about it.  But decided to do a little teasing.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I don’t know, you seen the chick you're up against?  She's got some height on you for sure."

Stealth Elf shrugged.  That didn't bother her at all.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah I know.  Though I have to say she looks familiar.  I just can't seem to place it."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I don't think she's a Skylander if that's what you wondering."

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No, but honestly I know she looks familiar somehow.  I mean I was thinking that when she came up to me to ask about some advice in defeating Calista Leon..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"She did?  What'd you give her?"

Stealth Elf sighed.

-Stealth Elf-
"Nothing.... I didn't mean to but it's hard talking to new people... and she seemed so odd too.  Maybe she was in the military or something?"

Now it was Blitz's turn to shrug.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Can't say I know.  But would explain her lingo.  Perhaps she grew up in the military or something."

-Stealth Elf-
"Maybe... Though if that's true... she'll be even harder to beat.  They teach all kinds of takedowns and things like that in the military right?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"From what I've heard.  Not to mention you know she'll be in tip top shape."

Stealth Elf nods.

-Stealth Elf-
"Exactly... And between you and me... I've barely been getting in my exercises.  Between Summer School and be... hanging with Mizore, it just short of slips my mind some times."

Blitz nods as that reminded him of his error.  He was about to say something when Stealth Elf just continued on.

-Stealth Elf-
"But well... I guess if I can defeat a ninja Assassin, like Raven, I can beat a military girl right?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah, though you have to remember that a ninja Assassin would have to dumb down their abilities as most of their training would be to go in for the kill.  Unlike military which sure they go for kills in certain situations, their also trained to incapacitate but not kill too."

-Stealth Elf-
"You seem to know your stuff for being a loser...."

Stealth Elf immediately regretted saying that.

-Stealth Elf-
"Sorry... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"It's ok."

Stealth Elf gave a sigh of relief.  It was just her sister, Roller Brawl always called Blitz that when it came to EWE she just accidently let it slip.  But what was going on with her?  That was so unlike her to say something like that.  Blitz didn't seem to take any offense as he decided to move the subject along.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So what's you're strategy for Samus?"

Stealth Elf paused she wasn't sure if she should say.  But Blitz only chuckled.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh come on now.  I'm not your opponent and as you can see, there's no camera's around so not like she'll hear."

Stealth Elf looked around as Blitz indicated with his arms the surrounding area.  There didn't seem to have anything around them.  So Stealth Elf shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, I mean I know she's good.  But with her matches against Calista Leon, Aksana, and Michelle McCool, it's shown me how she is in a match.  My strategy is not just my speed but also my stealth.  To keep her guessing and when the moment comes, to strike."

Blitz nods.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Seems you got yourself a battle plan."

Stealth Elf returns the nod.

-Stealth Elf-
"Sure do.  Sure I know that she's taller, she's probably stronger too.  But I know where to strike to cause the most damage.  My old Sensei taught me those things.... Just wish he'd gotten to more the self-confidence stage... cuz I struggle with that a lot."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So I've heard.  But hey you got this.  If all else fails, you can use figure of speech against her.  So just ask her what's up and while's she's thinking of what you mean hit her with that Tiger Spirit kick of yours."

Blitz chuckled at his joke and Stealth Elf smiled a bit too.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah.  She does get confused with those don't she?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Sure does."

Blitz smiles again and Stealth Elf nods.

-Stealth Elf-
"So I'm just going to go out there and make sure she don't see what's coming.  She better not blink, or she'll miss it."

Stealth Elf smiled even thought it was fun to plug in her catch phrase despite them not filming.  Blitz chuckled though.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah, but well, speaking of missing it...."

Stealth Elf looked to Blitz wondering what he meant.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well... Maybe I should tell you later... just I'd suggest avoiding your mom for the time being."

-Stealth Elf-
"My mom?"

Blitz nods.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yep.  Anyways, I have other things to do so catch you later."

Blitz gives Stealth Elf a two fingered solute into a peace sign before he heads out.  Stealth Elf watches him go a bit confused at what he meant.  But she figured she'd find out later.  For now she walks on to the draft locker room to wait for Mizore.

Stealth Elf Vs Samus Aran LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Samus Aran Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Samus Aran

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:33 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum