JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon Empty Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:54 pm
Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon WM11-SECalista

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-shining-star-championship-t1585.html#p22147779

Show: WrestleMania 11 [5/10/2015]

It was finally time for the home stretch as there weren't any other Chaos shows before the Grandest Stage of them all.  Which meant for one Green Skinned Diva, it was nearly time for her possible four matches.  And while Stealth Elf has gotten support from those around her, the questions on everyone's minds was could she get it done?  Could she walk out of WrestleMania having successfully defended her Shining Star Championship, successfully defending her Diva's Tag team championship with Mizore, and defeated one of 3 possible opponents to take home the Diva's Championship?  Not to mention being roped into a match she wants no part of as she teams with her mother to take on her tag team partner, Mizore, and her mother.  Yet on top of all that, Stealth Elf was still recuperating from having been kidnapped, tortured, and beaten by a rather large man who seemed to know a lot about what was going on with her. Despite that it had happened weeks ago Maya has been getting worse, despite what you'd think.  The nightmares were only increasing and the panic attacks were getting more frequent.  Maya had even seen hallucinations as she believed she had seen the man or parts of what happened to her as they were spliced into what she saw outside of the memories.  To top it off, Maya's mother had taken over her training regiment, pushing her harder and harder.  Even worse than what 18 had been doing to her.

So it was a the time for a house show as Maya found herself in her locker room blinking a few times to clear a bad memory that just had surfaced.  As she sat there with her two championship belts sitting beside her Maya couldn't help but think about all the pressure on her and she honestly wanted out.  Regardless, of what she thought about rather she deserved any of them or not.  Her mind thought about her matches, and while it was her responsibility to participate in 3 of them, assuming she makes it to the 3rd, one of them she didn't and it was this match that she wanted most of all not to happen and the truth was she had been trying to work up the courage to go tell her mom that.  So finally, she stands up as she grabs her titles, slinging them both over the same shoulder before she heads out of her locker room and to her mother's office.  Her mind was set on the one thing as she eventually arrived and knocked on the door.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Come in."

Maya slowly opens the door as she could feel her resolve slipping just a bit as she was now there. But she needed to do this as she shut the door behind her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh, Hello Maya.  Need something?"

Maya doesn't respond right away as she walks over to Kristy's desk and lays her titles on it.  Kristy looked at them as Maya tried to think of what to say exactly.

-Maya Jensen-
"...Why do you hate me?"

Kristy looks up to her with her brows slightly arched at Maya's question.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I don't hate you Maya.  Whatever would give you that impression?"

Maya couldn't keep her eyes on her mother as she looked away before continuing.

-Maya Jensen-
"First... you force me to defend my title twice in one night...  Then you give me another match against 18 and Mizore... And there's all the training...  Just... Why do you hate me?"

The slight confused look changed to a sterner look.  Kristy shakes her head before responding.

-Kristy Jensen-
"The training is to make you stronger.  You should know that you're going to need a lot of endurance to take on those four matches."

-Maya Jensen-
"...Haven't I endured enough?"

Of course, Maya was referring to what had happened to her but Kristy seemed to be showing no sympathy all of the sudden.  Why was she acting like this?

-Kristy Jensen-
"No you have not.  You keep forgetting who you're up against.  You've got potentially Abby twice..."

-Maya Jensen-
"Assuming I can beat Calista..."

There was a slight annoyance scowl on Kristy face as she slammed her fist onto the table.

-Kristy Jensen-
"D*** it Maya, I'm getting quiet tired of your little pity party routine.  You're a winner so start acting like it."

That made Maya flinch terribly as she even began to tear up.  Just why was her mom acting this way?  Was she just annoyed at what 18 did during the last show?

-Maya Jensen-
"...I... I'm sorry mom."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Don't be sorry.  Just stop doing it.  Because if you think for one second that I'm going to be taking all the weight in our match, you're mistaken."

That aggravated tone continued as Maya just looks down.  Maybe she was just mad because she wants to win against 18.  So perhaps this would be the best time to let her out of the match.

-Maya Jensen-
"...Why do I even have to be in the match?  I have... more important matches..."

Maya said placing a hand on her two titles she had on Kristy's desk.

-Maya Jensen-
"So... why can't Roller Brawl take my place?  She even wants too."

Maya looked up to her mom hoping she'd see reason but Kristy wasn't showing any signs that she was giving in.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So you WANT to let your opponents think you're weak and pathetic?  More so than they already do?  How do you think Calista would take it if you weaseled you're way out of a match?"

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah but... I don't want to face..."

Maya tried to respond but it was Kristy who interrupted her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Touch luck.  I do NOT care who you don't want to face or not.  18 asked for YOU and me and that's what she's going to get.  So suck it up and deal with it."

Maya's eyes began to tear up at her mother snapping at her.  She wanted to say something else but didn't seem like it was going to do anything.  Kristy looks to her computer monitor then back to Maya.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Now get going, I have other more important things to deal with than to listen to you whining."

Maya nods as she wipes her eyes.  She takes her titles and swings them over her shoulder before heading out of the room.

The scene opens up to a dark room with 5 TV monitors on the wall.  Suddenly, each showed a static burst as they each began to play a different matches.  Yet in each match there was one thing the same, they each had Stealth Elf facing against Calista Leon.  As the video's continued playing each match Stealth Elf's voice came out over from off the screen.

-Stealth Elf-
"We've been going to war for a long time now Calista. And it all started on Ladies' Night after Last Stand."

Suddenly, a pair of eyes opened up as all but one TV turned off.  This one was showing Stealth Elf and Calista facing each other at Ladies Night.

-Stealth Elf-
"This was the night where I fought you for the very first time as we faced off for the TeleVixen championship.  I was going through a lot back then... With Grace's group pressing down on me and I had failed for the second time to get into Ladies' Choice.  Yet, I was given another opportunity, one against you to gain a championship.  And I don't need to tell you how it ended..."

On the screen the match ends as Stealth Elf pins Calista for the 1, 2, 3.  She was then given the title as Stealth Elf looked so ecstatic to have won it.  Suddenly, that TV turns off as another TV turns on.  This one was at WrestleMania as The Frost Elfs, were taking on Hardcore Stratusfaction and Calista Leon's team.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then after trading your Rematch clause you insert yourself into the Diva's tag team Championships.  And yet again your efforts were not enough as the Frost Elfs walked away from that match the winners."

At this point you're probably wondering why the sudden confidence in Stealth Elf's words.  Well, the truth was, Stealth Elf was really only stating some facts, and the look on her face showed that she was having slight problem keeping herself from saying the wrong things.  The TV then freezing again as it showed The Frost Elfs Celebrating their win as it turns off to be replaced by a 3rd TV being turned on.  This time it was yet another one on one match that was taking place on Ladies Night.

-Stealth Elf-
"After WrestleMania was over, we were set to face off yet again in the Queen of the Ring tournament.  Yet at the time it did bother me that you traded your TeleVixen championship clause to get into the Diva's Tag match, only to be given another shot at the TeleVixen the very next show...."

Stealth Elf paused as her mind wanted to go back to feeling sorry for herself but she had to press on.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I realized it was just how the tournament ladder was set.  But again as you remembered, it was me who won that match."

Again the TV's changed as this time it was showing the Rumble pay-per-View as Stealth Elf was facing Calista Leon for the Shining Star Championship.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then this time...."

But Stealth Elf trailed off. What was she doing?   You could see her eyes glaze over slightly in the darkness before she blinked a few times to regain her focus. Yet when she spoke next that supposed confidence was lost.

-Stealth Elf-
"... What am I doing... this isn't working."

There was some slight pausing before the lights came back on and the 4th TV shut off.  Stealth Elf was standing there with a small table behind her as the Shining Star Champion ship was on it ready for Stealth Elf to pick it up.  Stealth Elf had a remote in her hand as she gives a sigh.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I can't do this.   I'm not a champion... just some idiot who happened to catch Calista sleeping.  She's the real Shining Star Champion, not me."

Stealth Elf's eyes lowered as she turned around to look at the title.   Slight tears formed in her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"What was I thinking... honestly?  Calista's on fire and I can barely keep myself in check.  I... I want to win but, I don't want to suffered through any more... I'm tired of all the pain.  The fear..."

Stealth Elf actually looks back to the camera which was still recording.  She didn't bother to stop it yet.

-Stealth Elf-
"You just don't understand Calista.... Yet no one does.  But who am I kidding... After all some of the things that have happened to me seem unbelievable.  So why would anyone care?"

Stealth Elf frowned as her eyes shifted away from the camera.  She was tearing up as well.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I don't want people to feel sorry for me. But guess that's something people would think.  I just don't want to hurt anyone else.  Like when I was being framed, I didn't want Mizore mad at me... yet, you don't even believe I was... But did you not remember when we were both in that ring?  Though... you probably just think I orchestrated the entire thing... and there's nothing I can do to convince you."

Stealth Elf nods as she knows that it's true.  Rather Calista was just saying it to sound tough or not.

-Stealth Elf-
"Besides, I've tried to quit multiple times... I even was just about to before..."

Again Stealth Elf shakes her head as she just sits on the table where her title was at.

-Stealth Elf-
"Just forget it... You wouldn't believe me.  And right now... I just can't get over it... so sure if I were to go to that match and you'd beat me down the way you claim you will... it wouldn't be you I see in the mirror after it was over... or even during."

Stealth Elf shutters slightly as her mind knew what would come from that.

-Stealth Elf-
"So... It won't really be you I have to overcome... to win this match.  I... I'd have to overcome him...  the man who..."

She paused as a memory tried to escape as she just shakes her head to clear it.

-Stealth Elf-
"See, this is just one of the reasons I don't exactly tell the public what's going on with me.  Sure I may let my feelings go on to my face but when was the last time you seen me telling the world about my problems huh?  I didn't mention 18, I didn't really talk to random people about my camera problem..."

A sigh escaped Stealth Elf's lips as she had gotten riled up there for a moment. But it left as she stopped and looked at her Shining Star Championship.  She then picked it up and showed it to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"You deserve this more than I do, Calista.  You've strived your hardest and beat many different superstars to get what you wanted... what did I do?  I beat the same person again and again to get where I am.  Which more than shows you deserve to move on to the Unification match.  You really deserve it..."

Stealth Elf sighed again to herself. This was exactly what Calista had been talking about.  Making people feel sorry for herself.  But in all honestly she wasn't trying to do that.  She didn't want people feeling sorry for herself, she just lost confidence in herself some times.  More so since what happened to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"... So at WrestleMania I'll give this to you.  Go ahead and call me what you want.  I'm not trying to berate you with it.  I just done with the pain.  So... go ahead and blink... You're not missing anything."

Stealth Elf slipped the title off her shoulder as it slid down to the table and she walked off the shot.  All you could see was the Championship before the scene cuts abruptly.

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Calista Leon

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:54 pm
Extra post (Just incase I have to reOrder)

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:55 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum