Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Melina Perez

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:09 pm
-Insert RP here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-15-2014-melina-perez-vs-stealth-elf-t1336.html

Show: Chaos Minor Show [12/15/2014]

[dohtml]

It's been months since EWE has put on a show due to finacial troubles.  But the time for their next show's taping was getting closer.  Sure the Show will be aired online instead of it's usual channel, but the things were a bit low budget for now.  With all that said, we actually begin before the public announcement of EWE's minor show.  But most of the tallent returning allready have their matches set.

So the day was Saturday, December 13, 2014 and it was around noon.  At this time Mizore could be seen heading into the EWE Training facility in Albian, New York.  There was a slight air excitement about her as a slight smile could be seen itched on her face and a touch of a skip in her walk.  Mizore made it to the main area where the training was done as she calmed herself down. She wanted to play it cool, dispite knowing what this could be.  So after poping one of her suckers in her mouth she opens the door and steps inside.

Inside, Mizore's eyes darted around quickly about the place, only expecting something that didn't seem to be there.  Infact, no one seemed to be there, except for Stealth Elf, aka Maya Jensen, who was in the training ring.  Stealth Elf was wearing her in ring gear, which was her usual forest ninja attire, including a brown mask over the lower half of her face.  Stealth Elf looked over to Mizore as a slight disappointing frown itched in her lips.

-Mizore-
"I got your text Maya, What's the big emergency?"

Mizore began to walk over as Stealth Elf showed her a camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"My tripod's broken, and I needed someone to hold my camera."

The increased the frown on Mizore's face.  She had taken a flight and a cab to get here.  She rolled the sucker in her mouth before replying.

-Mizore-
"Ok, but couldn't you of gotten someone else to help you with that?"

Stealth Elf only shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, Mom's been busy all week, working on making sure the Chaos Minor show's all ready to go."

-Mizore-
"And Britney?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Skate boarding competition, she'll be gone all day unfortantly.  And I couldn't wait til later, this place could get booked fast."

Mizore finally just sighed as she got into the ring.

-Mizore-
"All right.  I can hold it for you."

-Stealth Elf-
"Thanks."

So Stealth Elf handed Mizore the camera as Mizore pointed it at Stealth Elf.

-Mizore-
"Tell me when."

Stealth Elf walked to the center of the ring before looking to Mizore giving her a nod.  So Mizore hit record.  Stealth Elf waited a moment before she began.

-Stealth Elf-
"Hello everyone, Stealth Elf here to welcome you all back to EWE."

Stealth Elf smiled as she spread her arms out.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, this will be posted before the actual show begins but hey, it's only a week away.  So get pumped up."

Stealth Elf lowered her arms before she bounced in place in a short of pumped up motion.  She finally paused to continue.

-Stealth Elf-
"Now me, and other superstars who my mother managed to bring back, will be competing in only a few shorts weeks.  So the question is, who am I facing? Well, sneak peak, I'll be facing one Melina Perez!"

Stealth Elf paused as if she was expecting a crowd reaction.  Though rather it was natural reaction or if she was giving the viewers a chance to react, it wasn't sure.

-Stealth Elf-
"Now I won't be short with you, I don't know to much about Melina's career in EWE.  Sure I could mention a few of her WWE highlights, but they have enough credit as it is and doubt it'll help EWE to kick off."

Stealth Elf began to pace in the ring as Mizore kept the camera focused on her.

-Stealth Elf-
"What I do know, is Melina showed up one day, chated with John Steel, and next thing you know, they're dating.  I know she achompanies him to the ring but besides that I'm pretty sure this is like her first match in ages here.  I know she fought my Tag team partner Mizore at one time.  Well, I guess it's not to important.  I'm not Mizore, not saying either of us is better, but hey, we have are strengths and weaknesses.  But now I'm getting off focus."

Stealth Elf frowned slightly as she tried to think.  Perhaps she should of put more thought into to this before begining.  She litterally didn't know enough about Melina to really cut a good promo.  Not to mention it wasn't good to get off topic.

-Stealth Elf-
"Now where was I..."

Stealth Elf used this for another second to think.

-Stealth Elf-
"Anyways, this match isn't about titles or anything.  Infact, all the current titles are frozen til Mom decides what to do with them.  After all, with only a few people, no reason to have as many titles right?"

Stealth Elf shrugged she was really bombing at this.

-Stealth Elf-
"So instead this will be to help do a good show for the Kick off of EWE coming back.  Not a full come back but it's still back.  So Melina I do hope you've kept your training up.  I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but I do know I'm confident in my own abilities.  In which case I don't exactly need to show boat or try and put you down with words.  I mean I have nothing against you, well your boyfriend... is that right boyfriend?... can be some what of a jerk in the ring sometimes, but that doesn't mean I should base you off of what he's like. Though I have to say I am glad that you're in this match.  Stepping up in this company and being more than just John Steal's tag along, no disrepect ment, but I'm happy for you, honest."

Stealth Elf gives a slight smile as she gives two thumbs up to the camera.  But then she lowered them as a more serious tone takes ahold.

-Stealth Elf-
"That doesn't mean anything though.  I can't let you win.  This is EWE's come back and I can't let my first match in months be a loss.  How will that look?  Not to mention people still don't care about the way I look but hey, I am who I am, and I've come to enjoy my uniqueness.   But as I said, I can't let you win.  So we're going to go out there, show the fans an epic match, but in the end, you'll lose.  So don't blink..."

Stealth Elf grinned which only met to her eyes, thanks to her mask.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or You'll miss it."

Stealth Elf smiled for a moment before signalling Mizore to stop the camera.

-Mizore-
"Not bad, but you could of done better."

Stealth Elf only shrugged as she came and accepted her camera from Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"Sorry... just I wasn't kidding when I said I don't know much about Melina.  Besides her coming to the ring with John Steel, and like a few matches she's had I've not been able to look over, I don't know what to say."

-Mizore-
"Couldn't you of just waited til you have?"

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"Mom wanted some activity going to help get people ready for the show.  So this will have to do.  Besides, I know I can win.  I haven't been slacking on my training and even you know I'm just getting better and better."

Mizore nodded as Stealth Elf went over to a duffle bag where she began to take out a hoodie.

-Mizore-
"So what are you're plans now?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Gotta get in my run."

Mizore frowned slightly again as Stealth Elf put on her hoodie and some pants over her wrestling gear.

-Mizore-
"You sure you don't want to do something?  Anything?"

-Stealth Elf-
"You can run with me?"

Mizore thought about it as Stealth Elf continued to look in her duffle bag.

-Mizore-
"Fine, nothing else to do it seems.  Everyone's busy."

Stealth Elf nodded as she then frowned.

-Stealth Elf-
"Rats, It's not here."

Oddly that seemed to brighten Mizore's mood slightly.

-Mizore-
"What's not here?"

-Stealth Elf-
"My running shoes.  Must of left them at home."

Mizore sighed as Stealth Elf picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder.

-Stealth Elf-
"We can swing by my house to pick them up."

Mizore nods though there seemed something wrong but Stealth Elf didn't catch it.

So they headed out of the training Facility and made their way to the Jensen Mansion, where Stealth Elf had been living.  Her and her Sister.  They got out of their cab and headed tot he front door.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'll be out in a second."

Mizore nodded as Stealth Elf went inside.  Mizore waited there for what seemed a long time.  Finally, Mizore decieded to go in to look for her.

-Mizore-
"Maya?"

Mizore headed to the living room as she walked inside.  It was dark in there so Mizore decieded to look elsewhere.  She had just about turned around when suddenly the lights turned on.

-Group-
"SURPRISE!"

Mizore was surprised as she looked at all the deocorations and people in there.  Including, Maya, Britney, Kristy, and others.

-Group-
"Happy BIRTHDAY Mizore!"

Mizore couldn't help but smile.

[/dohtml]
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Stealth Elf Vs Melina Perez

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:10 pm
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum