JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Melina Perez (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Melina Perez (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:01 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/televixen-championship-t1275.html#p22118973

Show: Ladies Night [8/13/2014]

The scene opens up in the locker room of Mizore. She is currently standing in front of a large mirror, looking at herself with disappointment. She has on her normal brown plaid skirt and her large white jacket. But instead of the knee high socks, her legs are covered by light blue tights with little snowflakes over them. Mizore scoffs as she turns to Android Eighteen who is looking at her almost approvingly.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t like this. This outfit feels so constricting compared to my usual outfit.

{Android #18}

Nonsense. The material is skin tight to move just like if you weren’t wearing anything at all. And it will keep you covered up so all these perverted fans won’t be checking out under your skirt. Plus you can take off your skirt and jacket for the match for increased maneuverability. I use to wrestle in a unitard all the time. I’m a five time eWe champion. So don’t argue with me.

Mizore glances over at the door to the room for a moment before she looks at the mirror. She unzips her jacket and tosses it gently on the couch. The top part of the unitard covers her up to slightly above her chest and has straps. The front of it says Mizore in what looks like frozen letters. The back says: Frost Elfs in the same frozen letters. Mizore turns slowly in it, still a slight frown on her face.

{Mizore Payne}

I feel so bland now. I don’t think this attire really makes me stand out.

{Android #18}

Screw standing out. There is only one thing you need to make yourself stand out.

Eighteen comes up from behind Mizore and puts the Televixen championship around her waist. Mizore can’t help but smile at the championship. She again glances toward the door with a frown. Eighteen catches her this time.

{Android #18}

Am I boring you?

{Mizore Payne}

No of course not. I was just wondering where Stealth Elf is. It’s not like her to cut it so close to show time.

{Android #18}

Oh her. Yea she came by and I sent her away. The two of you aren’t sharing a locker room this week. You need to be focused on your Televixen title defense not on whatever drama the little elf wants to drop on your this week.

{Mizore Payne}

You can’t do that.

{Android #18}

As your manager, I sure can.

{Mizore Payne}

But she can’t share a locker room with other divas. That is why we always share a locker room.

{Android #18}

I don’t see what that has anything to do with Melina and your Televixen championship defense.

Mizore starts heading for the door but Eighteen grabs the back on her hair, pulling her back rather roughly.

{Android #18}

And just where do you think you are going?

{Mizore Payne}

I need to go check on Stealth Elf and make sure she is okay.

{Android #18}

No you are not.

{Mizore Payne}

Yes I am and you can’t stop me.

{Android #18}

Don’t forget our little agreement. You do what I say, when I say it. If you defy me not only will I make sure that your little elf buddy doesn’t see another match but I can’t guarantee her health going into Summer Breakdown. I’d sure hate to see you go for the Divas tag titles alone.

{Mizore Payne}

You’re a bitch.

{Android #18}

Sweet talking will get you no where.

Mizore looks ready to say something else when a knock comes to the door. Eighteen turns to the door with a cold look before walking over and looking out. She smiles as she looks back at Mizore.

{Android #18}

I set you up for an interview. No silly little snow or ice special effects. No crown or robe or throne. Just a basic interview.

{Mizore Payne}

But the Ice Queen thing is what I do now. I earned it with my Queen of the Ring win.

{Android #18}

I don’t care. You don’t earn being the Queen until you put that Divas championship around your waist.

Mizore puts her skirt and jacket back on over the unitard. She walks out the door to see Leticia Cline standing by with a smile. Miore gives her a smile as she walks into position.

{Android #18}

Come back inside when the interview is over. Leticia. If she goes anywhere near Stealth Elf before she comes back into the room, it will be your ass I kick first.

Mizore makes a face behind Eighteen’s back as Leticia’s face falls at the threat and cold look from Eighteen who goes back inside and shuts the door. Mizore starts to walk off and Leticia rushes out in front of her.

{Leticia Cline}

Where are you going?

{Mizore Payne}

I’m just going to run a quick errand. Sit tight, I’ll be right back.

{Leticia Cline}

No way! I’m not getting my ass kicked for you. You go anywhere and I’ll get Eighteen back out here.

Mizore takes a step down the hall and Leticia turns to the door putting her fist against it to knock. Mizore sighs and walks back into position.

{Mizore Payne}

Coward.

{Leticia Cline}

So last week you were set to defend the Televixen championship in a match that never took place thanks to Josie and Vespertine attacking you prior to the match.

{Mizore Payne}

Josie just wants to send a message to me. She seems to think that she can make herself look better going into the title match at Summer Breakdown. It’s just a pity for her that she is about to have her dreams crushed. Because she will not be walking out as the Divas champion. And having lost her rematch clause, it will be back to the bottom of the barrel where she belongs.

{Leticia Cline}

Of course this week is a bit interesting. Of the three people in the Divas title match, you are the only one booked to compete, thanks to being the Televixen champion.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m a fighting champion Leticia not only because I have to be but because I want to be.

{Leticia Cline}

So you are saying that you’d have asked for a match tonight even if you weren’t the champion?

{Mizore Payne}

I’m sure my wonderful mother who is now our manager would have made sure of that.

{Leticia Cline}

What is the story there? Why is Eighteen suddenly your manager?

{Mizore Payne}

That’s not important right now. She will be around for a while so we just have to get use to it. what is important now is my title match later in the night. One on one against Melina Perez.

{Leticia Cline}

Melina Perez. Here is a woman that hasn’t been in action for sometime. Last week she returned in a victory against Audrey Marie and Christy Hemme. She looked pretty sharp out there.

{Mizore Payne}

Well pretty sharp won’t win you matches. Besides how can you call hitting one move and stealing a pin on an unconscious Christy Hemme looking sharp. There won’t be no beat down of me beforehand for Melina to capitalize on. If she wants this championship, she is going to have to pin me in the middle of the ring. And not to sound cocky or anything, but I just don’t believe she can do it. About the only thing that she has going for her is that split legged entrance she does to get in the ring. I wish I was that agile.

{Leticia Cline}

Let’s not forget that she has been spending a lot of time with John Steel. It is possible that he has given her some pointers and even helped her improve her ring gear some.

{Mizore Payne}

Right because I’m sure they have spent their free time practicing wrestling moves.

{Leticia Cline}

Well they may have been doing some wrestling but I doubt a lot of it was for in ring competition.

Leticia smiles after this comment. Mizore looks at her puzzled. Leticia’s smile fades as she shakes her head.

{Leticia Cline}

I’ll explain it to you when you are older.

{Mizore Payne}

Whatever. What Milena doesn’t seem to realize is that I really, REALLY, need this victory. I can’t afford to lose going into Summer Breakdown. And I will into be losing my Televixen championship until I break Michelle McCool’s record. So any hope that she has of scoring this big upset has dwindled down into nothingness. I’m taking the Televixen championship into Summer Breakdown. What’s more at the end of the night, I will walk out with three championships around my waist and over my shoulders.

{Leticia Cline}

That’s right. Taking the back burner to the Divas title match is of course the Diva’s Tag Team championships. I’m just wondering how much you can trust Stealth Elf, specially after some of her earlier comments.

{Mizore Payne}

Stealth Elf has never given me any reason not to trust her. And I don’t know what is actually going on with her at times but she always comes through in the end for me. And when we get the BFFs back in the ring, we will take our tag titles back. Summer and Sasha are not true champions. They haven’t even been in action since they won the titles. Me and Stealth Elf have been busy every week. And we have been winning every week. There time is up.

{Leticia Cline}

Let’s not forget that your last Televixen title reign came to an end at the hands of AJ Lee in a match many people believed you should have easily won.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not sure what that has to do with anything. It’s not like those two are linked or something.

{Leticia Cline}

Well anyways, my time here is just about up. Any last words for Melina?

{Mizore Payne}

Melina it is a simple case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. You might see this as your big chance. Your opportunity to walk out of the Supershow with some gold around your waist. What this really is is just another chance for me to shine. Another chance to prove that it is my time to be on top of Ladies Night. It is my time to claim the gold and become the second gold grandslammer. You might be remembered in the future as a future Divas champion. You might even become known as a legend. For now you will just be remembered as another victim, trapped deep in the ice.

Mizore smiles as Leticia stands there and smiles back but doesn’t leave. Mizore motions away to her.

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t you have other interviews and stuff to do right now?

{Leticia Cline}

Yes I do but I’m not going anywhere until you go back inside.

Mizore rolls her eyes before she walks back in the locker room. Once inside she notices Eighteen is watching something on the monitor. It worries Mizore the way Eighteen is smiling. She looks over at Mizore and motions her over.

{Android #18}

I knew your little Elf friend had it in her. Come see what she had to say about you Mizore.

Mizore is reluctant to walk over to her. She finally makes it over where Eighteen puts her arms around her shoulders. Mizore tries to squirm free but Eighteen digs her fingers into Mizore’s shoulder, causing her to wince in pain. She looks at the paused TV t see Stealth Elf on the screen. Eighteen pushes play and Stealth Elf comes to life.

{Stealth Elf}

Honestly, Mizore wake up and smell the roses. I've been playing you since day one. Ever since you came out to try and 'save me'. But all that is over now. I'm done playing the poor pathetic, oh woe is me, girl. For tonight, I fix my mistake that happened weeks ago, when my plan to show you what you meant to me and keep my title, backfired. Forgot all about that dumb stipulation Grace added and my goal was to beat you so bad, you couldn't even continue. But even that failed. So congrats Mizore, you have one more on me. But don't get to confident. For it will be ME that becomes the youngest ever Diva's Grand slammer. And I'll make sure I get it faster than you could. Of course that also means that I'm going to be doing everything in my power to keep you from getting it first. But what does that mean?

Mizore reaches up and turns off the TV. She is hurt. But something just doesn’t feel right about it. She starts heading for the door when Eighteen grabs her again pretty roughly by the shoulder.

{Android #18}

And now where do you think you are going?

{Mizore Payne}

I’m going to go confront Stealth Elf. I have to know what is going on with her.

{Android #18}

You are not going anywhere until the show begins and even then it will only be out to the ring.

{Mizore Payne}

I have to do this. You have to understand me.

{Android #18}

And you have to understand that if you leave this locker room without my consent, I’ll just have to inform Grace that you will be forfeiting your title match tonight.

{Mizore Payne}

But…

{Android #18}

Not only that but you will not be making it to Summer Breakdown. I’ll tell Grace that as your manager, I feel you need to go back to training for a while. So now the question is: do you want to go back to your training or go check on the little elf?

Mizore looks down at the title around her waist. She figures that Eighteen has a direct line to Grace and would carry through with her threat before the door even closed behind her. She can’t risk it. She’ll deal with Stealth Elf later.

{Mizore Payne}

Fine. What do you want me to do now?

Eighteen chuckles and pats Mizore hard. She leads her over to some weights on the floor and puts Mizore to work as the scene fades out.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Melina Perez (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Melina Perez (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:02 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum