JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf in Ladies Choice Qualifier Open invitational Empty Stealth Elf in Ladies Choice Qualifier Open invitational

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:37 am
Stealth Elf in Ladies Choice Qualifier Open invitational LastStand2014-LCBR

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/lady-39-s-choice-qualifier-1-t1005.html#p22103178

Show: Last Stand 2014 [3/8/2014]

A sheet of paper hangs on the bulletin board outside the GM's office.  At the top was written the title "Ladies' Choice Open Invitational".  Below that was several blank lines, though one line had all ready been signed by one Mallory Costas.  A single Diva stood by as she was looking at the sheet.  A slight war going on inside her head but with one dominant question.

Should I join?

The Diva contemplated this over and over in her head.  It's wasn't like she needed to join.  Unlike Mallory, this Diva already had a match for tonight.  True it wasn't as special as a title match, but to this Diva, it was really important.  Yet despite this, that single sheet of paper, held by a small thumb-tack continued to entice her.

Of course, the match was tempting for the winner would go on to Wrestle-mania to compete for the biggest opportunity of their career, a shot at the Diva's Championship any time up, up to one year.  And to this Diva, it was a huge chance.  So why was it so hard to just grab that pen dangling by the sheet, and just sign.  Was it because she was afraid of the one who was already signed up?  Did she believe she didn't have a chance against Mallory Costas?  The woman who won the very first Ladies' Choice match and went on to cash it in on Abby Addiction last year around this time?  But the diva knew that if she was to be taken more seriously as a competitor, she couldn't shrink back from fear of a challenge.

Then again, perhaps it was fear of losing that kept her from signing her name on that next line.  The Diva knew that if she were to fail, it'd only add to what's already been said about her.  That she's no good talent and should be thrown out.  But the Diva couldn't let that stop her.  No she had to use that to her advantage and strive to be even better.  She had to prove that she had it in her to be great.  So she grabbed the pin and quickly signed her name on that second line.

That's when the office door opened.

-Brooke McGuire-
"Stealth Elf? What are you doing here?"

Stealth Elf nearly jumped as she quickly dropped the pin, though her name was already written on the sheet of paper.  Brooke McGuire glanced at the bulletin board as she noticed what Stealth Elf had been doing.  She then gives Stealth Elf a questioning look.

-Brooke McGuire-
"You're signing up for the Battle Royal?"

-Stealth Elf-
"I uh..."

Stealth Elf short of froze up at the question, not really sure how to respond to it.  But, did Brooke not believe that she could win it?

-Stealth Elf-
"... Sorry... I'll mark my name off..."

Stealth Elf took the pin as she made to cross out her name, but Brooke just gave a sigh.

-Brooke McGuire-
"I didn't say you had to do that.  I just didn't think you would, considering your other match."

Stealth Elf let the pin fall as she looked to Brooke McGuire.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Mizore's in another match too.  So is Raven."

-Brooke McGuire-
"Well, Yeah.  But isn't that match more important to you than them anyways?"

Stealth Elf had to think about it.  She doubted Raven actually cared one way or the other.  Probably even thought it was just going to be some easy win so she and her team would more on.  As for Mizore,  well she was Stealth Elf's friend and she said she'd have her back but it was true that it was more important to her than the others as she let out a sigh going for the pin once again. But then stopped.

-Stealth Elf-
"... You're right, but this chance also is important to me too.  I-I have to do more than just beat Grace's team to prove that I still belong here.  You heard the others right?  No one really even cares that much about the other match, really only those involved.  So even if we do manage to defeat Grace, what's stopping someone else from stepping in her place?  I-I need to show there's more to me than just a card filler, or waist of company time.  So I want to enter get into that Ladies' Choice match and take home the briefcase."

-Brooke McGuire-
"Even if it means you could be facing Syd Vicious again?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Don't even say that... Mizore's going to beat Syd."

Stealth Elf couldn't believe that Brooke even gave the possibility that Mizore would lose.  But Brooke shook her head.

-Brooke McGuire-
"I didn't mean it like that.  Though there's still that chance."

Stealth Elf quickly shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No.  I don't care what the odds say, Mizore will win."

Brooke just sighed as she figured a change of subject was in order.

-Brooke McGuire-
"Anyways, you're here earlier than usual, you get Kristy to bring you out sooner so you could sign up for the Battle Royal?"

Stealth Elf's gaze lowered.  The truth was, Stealth Elf had been flown out to Miami about 2 days ago.  Though it wasn't with the Jensen's private jet, but a commercial flight.  She even had been set up with a hotel.  After all, she was now homeless, thanks to her Sensei kicking her out because she decided to tell him the truth.  Brooke seemed to read this on Stealth Elf's face.

-Brooke McGuire-
"Something wrong?"

Stealth Elf just shook her head no.  It wasn't something she wanted to talk about, at least, not now, and probably not with Brooke.  Brooke seemed to of gotten the hint as she just nodded.

-Brooke McGuire-
"Right, well, how about I set you up with an interview? I'm sure one of our interviewers are available."

-Stealth Elf-
"..Please don't.  I-I don't want to look like a fool before the match."

-Brooke McGuire-
"How would you... Oh right, the camera thing.  Well I won't this time, but you need to get over that fear of yours."

Stealth Elf nodded, though it'd help her if she even knew more about it.  Though she was now starting to think that perhaps it was more than just a simple stage fright, but something more but she guessed she'd not find that out until she regain her memories.  Stealth Elf had looked back to Brooke but she went back into her office.  So Stealth Elf glanced at the sign up sheet where her name was written.  Then she headed off down the hall.

As She walked she came across Mizore who had with her a camera bag and possibly something in her hand, but Stealth Elf could only see a gold chain sticking out of it.  Stealth Elf went up to her and gave her a questioning look.

-Mizore-
"Hey Stealth Elf.  Check what I got."

Mizore held out her hand as she opened her fingers as a golden pocket watch dropped from it.  Stealth Elf looked at it not really sure why she had it.

-Stealth Elf-
"You get that as a gift or something?"

-Mizore-
"No. I'm actually borrowing it from my dad."

-Stealth Elf-
"Why do you need to borrow a pocket watch?"

Mizore patted the camera bag she was had.

-Mizore-
"Just an new idea I had to help you with do a promo."

-Stealth Elf-
"So you're going to try and hypnotize me?"

Stealth Elf was actually trying to make a joke but Mizore only nodded her head.

-Mizore-
"That's the idea."

Stealth Elf frowned a little.  She didn't think that was what she had in mind, but Stealth Elf just shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"... OK, but I should probably tell you something before we get started."

-Mizore-
"What's that?"

Stealth Elf then took a deep breathe and exhaled.  She was hoping that Mizore would be OK with what she was about to say.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I've entered the Ladies Choice Battle Royal."

Mizore actually smiled at the news.

-Mizore-
"That's great."

-Stealth Elf-
"You're not mad?"

-Mizore-
"Why would I be mad?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, we still have the other match."

But Mizore didn't seem to concerned by that as she gave her reply.

-Mizore-
"Hey Grace's goons will still get what's coming to them.  But for now, let's see if we can't get you to shoot a promo about the Battle Royal match."

Stealth Elf nodded so Mizore lead Stealth Elf to an empty room.  Well not entirely empty as there was a couch and TV monitor set up to one side.  The Last Stand logo displaying on it showing that the feed was still on stand by.  Mizore got to work setting up the tripod and camera from her camera bag.  As she did she gestured towards the couch.

-Mizore-
"Go ahead and have a seat."

So Stealth Elf did as she watched Mizore finish setting up the camera.  Of course she pointed it away from where Stealth Elf sat, more for to prove that she wasn't tricking her again with the camera being on.  Mizore then walked back over to where Stealth Elf sat as she opened the lid of the pocket watch and dangled it from the chain.

-Stealth Elf-
"You really think this'll work?"

-Mizore-
"Don't know unless we try."

Stealth Elf gave a nod so Mizore began to swing the pocket watch back and forth.

-Mizore-
"Now keep your eyes on the watch."

Mizore was using the best hypnotic voice she could.  Stealth Elf listened as she kept her eyes on the watch, watching as it went back and forth.

-Mizore-
"Now, you're getting sleepy, very sleeepppyyyy."

Stealth Elf continued to watch the watch yet she wasn't feeling the tiniest bit sleepy.

-Mizore-
"Veeeerrrryyy Sleeeppppyyyy."

Still nothing, though Stealth Elf did wonder if the hypnotic participants didn't just close their eyes regardless of rather they felt sleepy or not.  So Stealth Elf tried it as she closed her eyes.

-Mizore-
"Good.  Now when I snap my fingers You will wake up and not be afraid to speak in front of a camera any more."

Mizore snapped her fingers.  Yet Stealth Elf continued to sit there, eyes closed.

-Mizore-
"Umm... Stealth Elf.  This is the part where you wake up."

But Stealth Elf didn't wake up.  Instead, she began to fidget slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"...No..."

-Mizore-
"No?  No what?"

Stealth Elf's fidgeting continued.  Almost as if she was having a nightmare.  She continued like that as Mizore was getting worried now.

-Mizore-
"Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf wake up!"

Mizore's words were not seeming to affect Stealth Elf though as she continued.

-Stealth Elf-
"NO, Britney! Don't Die Britney!"

The words were yelled out of Stealth Elf's mouth, yet Mizore was both curious and worried. She tried snapping her fingers again but still no response.  But after what seemed a while longer.  Stealth Elf bolted forward as she screamed.

-Stealth Elf-
"BRITNEY!!"

Stealth Elf's eyes shot wide open as she began to breath heavily.  She indeed just had a bad dream... no it wasn't a dream.  It was a memory.  Stealth Elf then looked to Mizore who still had that concern look written on her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"I-I uh... I know why I-I been having trouble speaking in front of cameras..."

-Mizore-
"Why, what happened?  And who's Britney?"

Stealth Elf tried to calm herself from the frightful experience.  Finally she looked to Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"I.. I think she was a friend of mine... A real close one. Well, she's the same one from that one memory I told you about."

-Mizore-
"The skater girl?"

Stealth Elf nodded but then she began to tear up.

-Stealth Elf-
"It.. It was just an accident.  I didn't know."

-Mizore-
"Know what?"

Stealth Elf wiped the tears from her eyes as tried to keep herself together.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... that girl, she was doing some skating tricks using a camera... I was there and I kept on blabbing to the camera.. you know acting silly like kids do... the girl kept on telling me to stop so she could do her trick... but I didn't listen.  Then... she went to do her trick again I started talking again in the middle of it, causing her to crash..."

Stealth Elf teared up again.  Mizore walked over and sat next to Stealth Elf and put a comforting arm on her shoulder.

-Mizore-
"...I'm sure it was OK, right?"

-Stealth Elf-
"She DIED Mizore!  She freaking DIED and it's ALL MY FAULT!"

Stealth Elf didn't mean to snap at Mizore like that.  Just that memory was really getting to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"I.. I'm sorry..."

-Mizore-
"It's fine.  Can't even image what that must be like."

Stealth Elf nodded as she stood up and began to pace back and forth.  Trying to clear her head of that memory.

-Mizore-
"On the bright side, at least we now know what the problem is and we can get it fixed."

Stealth Elf gave Mizore another nod.  She was right.  Though it still troubled her.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Let's change the subject."

-Mizore-
"Let's get back to what we came here for. Well, maybe we'll just talk about the your match without the camera this time."

Stealth Elf nodded.  As she stopped pacing and tried to clear her mind for a moment.

-Stealth Elf-
"Umm... Only one I know of who's entering the match is Mallory Costas."

-Mizore-
"Mickie James is entering too."

Stealth Elf looked to Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"She is?"

-Mizore-
"Yep.  But that's a good thing.  For just think.  If you managed to eliminate Mickie James, then that means you've defeated both the current Diva's tag team champions in singles matches."

Stealth Elf nodded for it was true, since She defeated Trish Stratus in her fifth match.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Don't forget if I did, I'd also have defeated all 3 core members of the old Queens of Wrestling."

Mizore only shrugged.

-Mizore-
"The Queens of Wrestling are old news.  Only Lita really thinks they're coming back."

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh... Right.  Though you think Lita will be in the Battle Royal?"

-Mizore-
"It's possible."

Stealth Elf nodded again as she thought.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, right now I guess I only know of 2 people entering.  So I should focus on them... right?"

-Mizore-
"Right, but don't forget to leave an open mind about others who could be entering the match."

-Stealth Elf-
"Right... umm.  So Mickie James is part of the Diva's tag team champions and uh... didn't she have some kind of mental issue?"

Mizore gives her a shrug.

-Mizore-
"What I heard.  Also heard that's she cured now."

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh.  Well, Mickie has been in EWE for while.  She also completes on the Male division, I doubt I ever do that.  But you never know I guess.  Just I have enough things going on here and I'd rather make sure I've made it big here before I even think about it.  Winning this Battle Royal and winning the Ladies' Choice Briefcase at Wrestle-mania will sure be a good start."

-Mizore-
"Sure would be."

Stealth Elf nodded as she thought some more of what to say.  Not that she felt at a disadvantage not knowing what she would say.  She knew her skills were great, despite what some would try and say.

-Stealth Elf-
"Let's see... then there's Mallory Costas.  Who from what I've seen, she's pretty accomplished in the EWE.  But it looks like she's in a rebuilding season as she's trying to get back to that status she once had.  Guess she took a little to much time off."

-Mizore-
"Most likely.  But you don't want to count her out."

-Stealth Elf-
"I'm not.  I know that she could beat me if I don't give her my best.  Even if she doesn't like battle Royals, or open invite ones... or whichever. Point is, I know I can't see her as someone I can just walk all over...  Though I don't see that about anyone."

There's that low self-esteem that's kicking again.  But Stealth Elf shook her head.  She had to stay confident.

-Stealth Elf-
"So yeah.  I can win this match and I will win this match.  I'll show all the Diva's division that the Frost Elfs are number one.  When you beat Syd and get the Diva's championship and I win the Ladies' Choice match at Wrestle Mania."

-Mizore-
"Exactly.  You know what, I think you're ready.  Though you could really use a catch phrase.  Really helps add that extra bit."

Stealth Elf nodded to her friend.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'll try to think of one."

-Mizore-
"Good, now let's go post that promo."

Stealth Elf's eyes widened.

-Stealth Elf-
"You didn't?!"

She quickly turned around to look at the camera Mizore had set up, but it was still in the same spot and turned off.  Mizore only laughed.

-Mizore-
"Got yeah."

Stealth Elf breathed a sigh of relief as she turned back around.

-Stealth Elf-
"OK, you got me... So how about we get something to drink?  All this talking's made me thirsty."

-Mizore-
"All right."

So Mizore got up and the two of them headed out of the room.  Though Stealth Elf had one last glance at the camera But quickly shook her head to clear her thoughts before she left the room too.

Stealth Elf in Ladies Choice Qualifier Open invitational LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf in Ladies Choice Qualifier Open invitational Empty Re: Stealth Elf in Ladies Choice Qualifier Open invitational

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:38 am

While Stealth Elf was waiting for Last Stand to officially get under way.  More Diva's had signed up for the battle Royal.  Including, AJ Lee and Eva DeLaCruz.  Though Stealth Elf knew that more participants could sign up, the likely hood at this point was slim.  But you never could tell.

So that's what Stealth Elf was doing as she waited in the Frost Elfs locker room.  She was actually looking at a few of the promo's some of the other Diva's had done using the laptop that Kristy Jensen had given her.  Consider her old laptop was owned by her old sensei, who had kept it when he threw her out.  Stealth Elf tried not to think about that, or the other thing that was going through her mind.  Finally, Stealth Elf decided that she was going to preoccupy herself by helping to further prepare for her match in the battle Royal.  And while she was physically ready, she was going to assist her mental preparation.  With writing on her blog.  So she pulled up the section and began to type.

~Hey all you Whisper Elfs out there.  It's me, Stealth Elf, here with a special pre-match edition of the Elven Decoy.  Yes I know I'm pretty behind on the blog, but with the things happening in my life, well you'd fall behind too.   Like one of the things was I had thought I found out who I was.  But well, turned out to be a false trail.  Then well, I also found out that my diary was stolen by one Michelle McCool.  Honestly, I haven't even begun to figure out how I'm going to get it back, or from her sharing it with the everyone.  But I'll get to that when the time comes.~

~With that being said, it's probably not a secret by now that I've entered the Battle Royal.  And really, I see this as a chance to finally more on you know.  Because tonight I finally will be putting my problems with Grace Moretti behind me when me, Mizore, and Anya defeat her team and Grace will be reduced to being Brooke's maid, or gopher... oh I just now got that.  Go for, Gopher."~

Stealth Elf chuckled to herself at a pun that Mizore made awhile ago.

~As I was saying, tonight will be the end of my problems with Grace, and the beginning of me showing this division that there's more to a Diva than just her looks.  Sure I've been mocked and ridiculed about my appearance, and yes I've let it get to me at times.  But I'm not a little green clown.  In fact I don't even know how I got to look this way.  But those others don't care do they?  They think it's all paint and make-up.  Which it's not.  And boy do I wish it was.  For then I'd take it off.  But I can't.  What ever the reason was, my skin was surgically dyed green.  Same with my blue hair, and even why these ears point the way they do.  I wasn't born this way, at least I don't think.~

Stealth Elf thought about it but then shook her head.  She knew that she wasn't born this way, for in the two memories she did have, she had normal skin.

~Well, no I guess I wasn't.  But anyways, I also get ridiculed for going by the name stealth Elf.  Saying I'm just some cos-play nut who likes to go to video game conventions.  Umm hello? I've never been to one.  Not that I remember.  And I've only taken the name because, I don't know.  I feel some kind of connection to the character.  I don't know what it is but I'm hoping that in time I will be able to figure it all out.  Til then, I'm going to be showing each person in the back that I am here to wrestle because I love this sport.~

Stealth Elf nodded to herself as she thought.  Though she wondered how many times she's said or written down all these things.  But she guessed they'd not start taking her seriously til she proved to them that she is someone to be taken seriously.

~Now that brings me to the point of this blog entry.  For as I said above, I've entered into the Battle Royal for the Ladies' Choice match at Wrestle Mania.  And I know it won't be a walk in the park.  For starters, Mickie James will be in this match.  Now I've heard allot of things about Mickie James, I don't know which ones are true and which ones aren't.  But I can say that she is a big threat in this match.  For she's no stranger to battle royal or even elimination style matches.  Like how last year, it was actually a battle royal that got Mickie James into the Ladies' Choice match.  Of course, she faced the likes of Audrey Marie and Jaylina Jobber.  I actually still remember watching that match.  There was big hype on who this 'greatest diva of all time' was.  Turned out to be Jaylina.   Anyways, Mickie James was also in a battle royal at Hell Frozen Over too.  Though I'm trying to forget ever watching that match.  Dustin Jobber really needed to put some pants on."~

Stealth Elf shuttered at the memory before she continued typing.

~Anyways, Mickie came in second place in the match, as she was eliminated by Kelsi Parr.  So, this will be the first time I face Mickie James as well as the first time I've been in a Battle Royal.  But I've studied.  I've worked hard so I'm ready to go out there and win.   Of course speaking of winning.  There's actually one person in this match who I've faced before.  Not only that but it wasn't in one-on-one competition.  And that is AJ Lee.  I actually faced AJ in my second match here in EWE.  Well, I know some don't like to count that match I had the previous week against Joy.  But it was a match and I did win.   But I'm getting off track here. So, I faced AJ Lee in a triple threat match, as the other person in the match was Kaitlynn, who I've not really seen compete in awhile."~

Stealth Elf paused to think if she had but then shrugged.

~So back during that time, I remember that AJ Lee was having some personal problems.  Something I can really relate too.  Well, not that I've had someone revealing to the world that I'm seeing someone in my personal life... though I'm not... but I've had problems with others.  But I've finally gotten to where that all ends tonight.  And I know that AJ has put things like that behind her too.  In fact, she even defeated my partner Mizore for the Televixen Championship.  You know, just for that, I might give AJ a little bit of revenge for Mizore's sake as I eliminate her from this Match.~

Stealth Elf thought about it and it actually did make her smile.

~Next up, we have Eva DeLaCruz.  Though it really annoys me that she's just like some of the others in this company.  She's looking at the exterior of me.  She wants to put me out of my misery. I don't think so.  I'll make sure that I show her that my exterior may be different.  But the interior is the heart of a true wrestler.  So remember that when I knock you over the top rope Eva.~

Stealth Elf paused wondering if she should leave that part in.  But well she has to show she has confidence.  Which she does, she truly does.  Just sometimes that confidence gets hidden behind her shy mannerisms.

~Last in this match is Mallory Costas.  Well I say last but well, it's the last one who so far I know is entering.  Anyways, Mallory Costas really is ready wants to win this match bad.  As she's said, it's a rebuilding season for her and she wants to get back up to the top where she once was.  And what better way than to get into Ladies Choice?  But that's the thing, she may really need this match, but I need it more.  Sure she can talk about how she's fallen from where she was, but at the end of the day, she's still Mallory Costas, first ever Ladies' Choice winner and former Diva's champion.  Me?  I'm still a no body.  I'm the one that people in the top ranks sees and go hey, here's an easy win for us.  That's why I need this win more.~

Stealth Elf's passion could be shown through, even though she was only typing out this out.  She was about to continue on when there was a knock at the door.  Stealth Elf looked to the door wondering who it was it could be.  Since if it was Mizore, she'd of just came right in considering this was her locker room too.

-Stealth Elf-
"Come in."

The door opened and in walked Kristy Jensen.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Hey there Stealth Elf.  Just came by to check on you."

-Stealth Elf-
"Uh, thanks... but you really don't need to."

-Kristy Jensen-
"I know, but hey win you're putting allot on the line with just this one match, you tend to check to make sure your team's OK."

Stealth Elf nodded knowing Kristy was referring to the 6 Diva tag match.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah, well, me and Mizore and Anya won't let you down."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Right.  But I'm beginning to have second thoughts."

-Stealth Elf-
"You don't trust us?"

Kristy shook her head as she had a seat on one of the couches.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No it's not that.  Just Mizore has a match against Syd later and you've entered the battle royal.  I just can't help thinking that, the split focused won't cause you guys to lose."

-Stealth Elf-
"... I don't have split focus.  I see these two matches as one leading to the other, not two separate matches."

Kristy glanced up to Stealth Elf and nodded.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Right, just I really can't afford to lose.  And really, I think I was to hasty in allowing Grace her stipulation."

Stealth Elf gives Kristy a confused look.

-Stealth Elf-
"What do you mean?  All you'd be doing is becoming a Diva again."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yeah, but that's the problem."

Stealth Elf still wasn't understanding.  Did Kristy fear returning to being a Diva?  Did she simply not think she could do it anymore?

-Stealth Elf-
"Why?"

Kristy looked off for a moment and that further confused Stealth Elf.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No reason."

Kristy then stood up in hasty fashion.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm just going to trust you guys.  And good luck in the Battle Royal."

-Stealth Elf-
"Thanks..."

Kristy then headed out of the room and Stealth Elf couldn't help thinking that perhaps Kristy was hiding something from her.  But then again, it's not like there's wasn't something she hadn't told her.  So for now Stealth Elf just let it go as she looked back to the blog entry she had been typing.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Now where was I?"

Stealth Elf thought for a moment before she remembered then continued to type.

~So, tonight I will make sure that I walk out of that Battle Royal the winner.  Then once Wrestle-mania gets here, and I'm able to take home that brief case.  Finally, no one will be able to say that I'm just a no talented freak who doesn't deserve to be in EWE.  For I'll have won something great and when the timing is right.  You'll be looking at your new Diva's champion.~

Stealth Elf smiled as she wrote that.  That passion still showing in her eyes as she wrote the final line of the blog.

~-Stealth Elf Out-~

Once she finished she glanced at it one more time before she clicked send.  Seconds later, the blog was posted for all to see.  Stealth Elf smiled as she logged out of her account, making sure that there was no auto-log in.  For if someone stole her laptop they couldn't just jump in and start posting crazy things on her blog.    Stealth Elf then slid the laptop into her bag before she headed out of the room.

Stealth Elf in Ladies Choice Qualifier Open invitational LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf in Ladies Choice Qualifier Open invitational Empty Re: Stealth Elf in Ladies Choice Qualifier Open invitational

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:39 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t143-raven-vs-trish-stratus
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum