JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Jensen Vs Annie Fugate Empty Maya Jensen Vs Annie Fugate

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:54 am
Maya Jensen Vs Annie Fugate MayaMidnight

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=16

Rusty chains slowly swing back and forth.  The smell of old and rust filled the air as the long shadows kept over the dimly lit area.  The long shadows made it almost impossible to distinguish anything that was around the area not without getting close to it.  But if one were to get close to the sound of the slight grinding of the chains as they rubbed against the hooks well up into the ceiling of the room that was ever closed in the darkness, they’d spot an individual, or perhaps it was an individual.  On first glance in the shadows that cascaded over it’s body, one would see the shape of a human being who’s arms were raised high above their head while thick metal cuffs wrapped around them supported by a long chain that was causing the noise from before.   The female as it was evident from the lack of clothes on the individual and her lady parts, though small as it were, uncovered despite the clothed of the darkness, had two more cuffs strapped to each of her legs as these chains were currently laxed but both headed to a ring towards the bottom then off into the shadow abyss of the room supposedly connected to a mechanism but the shadows made it all to unclear what exactly they could be.  

On closer inspection however, there seemed to be some peculiar parts about this humanoid female.  The first of note was her ears, long and pointed at an angle upward, or they would had her head not been currently slumped over in what appeared to be unconsciousness.  But if you got close enough, and allowed your eyes to adjust every so slightly to the dim light, would you be able to make out the unusual skin coloration of this female.  It was not white, or black, or any normal skin tone, no this tone was green and it covered her entire body.  Perhaps it was paint?  Who knew, but the odd coloration did not stop there as a closer examination of the head showed not a dark brown or even black as first assumed, but a blue coloration surely an unnatural hair color.   Who was this girl and what was she doing here as the shadows crept across the room?

Another shake from the chain but this time not from the momentum it had gotten earlier but this time from the girl herself as her hands slowly began to move fidgeting against her bonds.  This wasn’t right, thought the girl to herself as she felt the metal pressed against her skin, her arms gaining a slight sore from who knew how long she had been hanging there.  But something familiar about this began to creep into the girl’s mind.  Something that had happened before in her past.  Quickly, the girl’s eyes flung open as she looked out across the darkened area, her hands squirming even faster on her bonds as panic and fear increased on the girls face.   This couldn’t be happening, not again.   The girl let out a shrilling scream as her predicament was becoming even more clear to her, she was caught, hanging by her arms but this time with the additional chains on her feet.  But the girl’s mind was not paying them any attention, her mind was gripped with fear as she screamed out again and again.

Then the girl caught a slight movement beyond the shadows and her scream froze on her lips.  The fear increased all the more.  It couldn’t be, him, could it?  The same man, the one who did this the first time.   No more signs of movement as the shadows blocked the girl’s vision.  Soon the echo from her scream dissipated leaving the area in a dead silence.  The girl narrowed her eyes as she scanned the area where she saw the movement but ever was that scream on the tip of her breath as her fear gripped down her very body as it shuttered sending a slight shake in the chains.  The noise felt even louder to the girl after the void of sound from earlier causing the girl to flinch.  But it was nothing compared to the reaction she got when a new sound entered the vacant airwaves.  This sounds was a slow sinister chuckle and if all you knew was the sound of this you’d know that this is a man who took great pleasure in the torturing of others.  The girl knew this all to well as the fear struck her ten fold as she moved in her restraints, trying desperately to free herself but to no avail.   She screamed out again as her worst fears were coming true.  It was happening again.  It couldn’t be.  But there was no doubt in the girl’s mind as slowly a large figure stepped out of the shadows.  This was a beast of a man standing at at least 7 feet with the bulk to match making him look like he could take on professional weightlifting easily.  He wore nothing but what looked to be a green pair of pants with a interesting black tribal design going down both pant legs and a pair of black boots.  His head was completely bald and behind his goatee and mustache combination was a smirk showing that he was enjoying himself.

-Man-
"Welcome back, Freak."

The girl screamed out in terror yet again as her mind flooded her with all the things that happened to her last time.  All the cuts, bruises, tortures that she went through for more than a few days had left a mark on her.  Not a physical one as the man knew what he was doing, not hitting anything to important, making sure that while she was In utmost pain, nothing was found to be broken or cause any lasting harm.  But that didn’t matter to the girl, it was an terrifying ordeal and she was about to experience it yet again as she continued to scream her eyes glued to this monster of a man standing only a few feet from her.  The man slowly and calmly walked up to her, his face not changing from that ever present grin as even the sound of her scream brought him a sick satisfying pleasure.  Suddenly, without warning the man slammed his fist into her midsection causing the wind to get knocked out of her as her body slumped over, to the best they could in the chains.

-Man-
"As much as I do adore you scrams of terror, I want you to hear this."

The man smirked again as he took ahold of the girl’s blue hair and pulled it causing her to lift up her head and look at the man.  The girl didn’t say a word her intense fear and the man’s words keeping her lips shut.

-Man-
" You should be happy to know that I’ve been fired.  That’s right, the one who orchestrated the entire plan went soft on me and threw the entire thing out the window."

The girl looked on, terrified but wondered what did he mean.  Perhaps he would let her go?  But no, the thought never crossed her mind as an even worse possibilities arose in her.  Only to be confirmed by the man himself as he sensed what she was thinking.

-Man-
"That’s right, it means that this time, there’s no holding back.  I can do whatever I want with you and right now, I can only think of one other thing that will cause your fear to be so great, you’ll never be the same again."

A small light turned on to the girl’s right as a motor began to run.  Not of a car but this motor seemed to be attached to the chains attached to the girl’s legs.  The girl looked down fear gripping her as she wasn’t sure what to expect as the chains pulled her legs apart.  It wasn’t long before her legs were now outstretched revealing her womanhood to the man there.  The girl was to scared to be embarrassed as the man again chuckled causing her to look up at him.

-Man-
"You’re a lesbian right?  Well, let me show you what it’s like with a real man."

That’s when the girl realized just what the man had in store as she yelled out and tried to close her legs, but it was no use as the mechanism that pulled her legs apart were now keeping a tight hold preventing the girl from closing her legs.  And the girl was forced to watch in horror and soon feel the pain as the man did one of the most horrific things any man could do to a woman.  

Maya Jensen woke up in her bed in her Las Vegas hotel room as fear and panic over came her from the night terror.  Though the dream quickly faded from her mind, back into the black vault her mind had placed on the memories of what had happened to her over a year ago, but the panic and terror still remained.  Her eyes first went down to look at her skin and sure enough they were the same natural white she had been born with.  But that was not enough as her breathing increased all the more as she struggled to take a breath.

-Mizore-
"Baby, it’s okay, it was only a dream."

Maya turned to looked to a small table and chair in the room as she saw her girlfriend, Mizore getting up and walking over.  Seemed she was on her own laptop doing something but in Maya’s state of mind, she didn’t care.  Mizore went over and sat down next to Maya as she put an arm around her.  Maya smiled as she kept Mizore’s face in her field of vision, letting the love of her lives features calm her down.  

-Mizore-
"I’m here for you."

The two stayed like that for while.  Mizore whispering kind words into the ear of her love and soon enough, Maya’s panic subsided.  The two stayed like that a moment longer before Mizore withdrew a bit to look at Maya better.

-Mizore-
"Feel better?"

Maya gives her a nod.  Thankfully the night terror was over and  Maya had calmed down.  Mizore then smiled at her as she gave her a kiss on the forehead.

-Mizore-
"Good, now get some sleep."

She smiled at Maya before getting up and going back over to her laptop.  Maya’s eyes watched her go over and continue to do whatever on her laptop.  Maya then glanced at the clock, it was only 10:30 but Maya hadn’t been getting much sleep since the Night Terrors tended to wake her up.  So Maya decided to try and go back to sleep as she laid down trying to drift back to sleep.  But sleep would not come.  Try as she might, she just couldn’t get back to sleep.  Possibly of fear of another night terror after all it wasn’t all the late.  But soon, Maya decided she just wasn’t ready for sleep just yet as she rose from the bed and grabbed her phone from the nearby nightside table.  After unplugging it she stood up and walked over to the large sliding windows of the room.  The dark curtain currently drawn shut to keep the lights out.

-Mizore-
"Where you going?"

Maya didn’t bother to look back as she figured Mizore spotted her from her seat in the corner of the room.  Not that Maya was trying to be inconspicuous.

-Maya Jensen-
"I can’t sleep… going to get some air."

-Mizore-
"Well alright."

Seemed Mizore was preoccupied with what she was doing with her laptop or she believed Maya wanted to be alone as she made no effort to go with her.  So Maya slid open the balcony window and stepped out, though she expected to feel the coldness of the night air, what she was met with was 100 degree heat.  Which didn’t help at all.  Maya wasn’t exactly used to having such hot nights, spending most of her time in Albany, New York, but she didn’t protest as she walked over to the rail and placed her hands on it as she looked out over the city.  Surely was the city that never sleeps as different lights and noises were coming from everywhere.  Maya wasn’t sure how this would help her sleep, but perhaps looking at the lights would calm her nerves about her dreams?  Perhaps not as Maya continued to look out among the city.  Different colored lights but mixed with the heat, Maya was not feeling any more tired then when she stepped out here.  In fact, she was getting more wise awake.

-Maya Jensen-
"Maybe this was a bad idea."

Maya sighed as she slide down and put her head down on her arms resting a moment before her mind reminded her she was holding her phone.  She glanced up and looked at it a moment before raising back up and powering it on.  The battery life was still pretty good at 73% and maybe she could do something to help take her mind off things.   So she took it and switched to the recording app before turning it around on herself.  Been awhile since she did an impromptu video like this, but there were a bunch of things she’s not done in some time.  So she hit the record button and looked into the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"  Hello everyone out there.  I do hope everyone had a good father’s day."

Maya smiled to the camera.  Sadly, she no longer wished to call her fans by the old name she had for them.  It just didn’t fit any more.

-Maya Jensen-
" For me, I called up my dad on Skype.  Yeah I know I wish I could of been there in person but me and Mizore can’t really afford a plane ride back to Albany, so it was the most I could do."

Maya gives the camera a nod as she crossed over to one of the two chairs out there on the balcony.  She sits down in one of them making sure her phone was keeping her in a decent view.

-Maya Jensen-
"But what am I doing here?  Well if you couldn't tell where I’m at, i’m sure al these lights and sounds should give you a clue."

Maya smiles as she points her phone’s camera away from her and points it out towards the streets of Las Vegas.  Maya pans around the view for a moment before turning it back to herself.

-Maya Jensen-
"That’s right, I’m in Las Vegas.  The city that never sleeps, and so far it’s lived up to it’s name."

Maya chuckles at her own joke but all this sleep talk was making her want to groan a bit.  She still would prefer to be in bed right now.

-Maya Jensen-
"But back to my original question.  What am I doing out here?  Well, it’s not for Ladies All-Star Wrestling that’s for sure.  No, for any of you guys who’s following me on social media you’ll know that I’ve signed with another federation.  No, don’t you L.A.W. fans get worried, I’m not leaving that federation, I’m just doing two.  After all, It gets so boring waiting for my next match in that fed that well, It’s time I spread my wings a little bit."

Maya moved her hands out smiling as she picked spreading her wings.  But she forgot she was holding the camera that she quickly repositioned it as she brought her arms back down.  However, Maya decided to just move on instead of trying to do damage control on her accidental mistake.

-Maya Jensen-
"Now next Saturday is the very first episode of Saturday Night Slam, the flag ship show of my new fed High Stakes Wrestling.  And since the federation is a local one, based in this very city, you’ll be seeing more of me here in this place.   Don’t worry I’m making sure to get a good hotel with blackout blinds and soundproof walls."

Another sleep joke and Maya chuckles at it but it took her a slight stall before she finally picked up again.

-Maya Jensen-
"Now, you may be wondering exactly who High Stakes Wrestling had picked for me to face for my debut in their company.  And well unlike my other debuts where I’ve come in to a complete stranger, this time not so much.  Well, ok to say that I actually know Annie Fugate is well, not really true.  I’ve never hang out with her, and our interactions were mostly brief."

Maya actually remembered a specific time but again it was one she’d rather not bring up as it involved the way she used to look.

-Maya Jensen-
" But it is nice to be able to finally face someone I recognize.  Even if she does seem to break my bones and cause me a lot of pain.  But you know what?  I’m ok with that because she doesn’t seem to understand something."

Maya’s smile suddenly vanishes as she sits up straight in her chair.  She looked the camera dead into the center as she now seemed to address Annie herself.

-Maya Jensen-
"Annie, I’m not the same girl that used to wrestle in the EWE.  I’ve changed and no I’m not just talking about my complexion.   I’ve come to realize that you have a slight point to what you said about me.  Not that it’s Mizore who’s been the cause of all my successes but I’ve come to realize that the successes I’ve had in the old company have not been exactly of the best circumstances.   My first two championships I defeated the same girl, the EXACT same girl to win them.  And aside for a few defenses where my opponents weren’t giving me their best, I lost the titles to that girl and then my girlfriend, Mizore."

Maya gave a sigh but the slight fury in her words was evident.

-Maya Jensen-
"And then my greatest accomplishment, completing the Diva’s Grand Slam, how did I go about doing it?  First by defeating another woman I’ve beaten before in a battle Royal where it was only us two who even really cared to even enter that match.  Then I did something I’m sure you’d be comfortable with, I waited until after the champion had been beat up, not even supposed to have been there.  Yeah it was the brand’s equivalent to Ladies Choice, but it wasn’t just catching her off guard.  I waited till after she was beaten down.  Taken out, so all I had to do was go out there and pin her.  But  I don’t feel like I really earned that victory.  Not even winning Ladies’ Choice for that matter.   I wanted to make up for it.  Give the former champ the fight of her career as she came back for her rematch, but she never came back after that and I lost my very first defense to none-other than Mizore."

The door to the balcony opened slightly as Mizore stuck her head out.  Mizore noticed Maya sitting on one of the chairs and caught glimpse of the camera.  Maya glanced over to her and Mizore nodded before slipping back into the hotel room and sliding the door shut again.  Maya looked back to the phone as she continued on her serious look.

-Maya Jensen-
"So I have a lot to prove here Annie.  I am tired of looking back at my past accomplishments and feeling like I didn’t earn them and I’m tired of being just the freak that no one wants and is stuck under Mizore shadow.  I will prove I’m not in Mizore’s shadow, not any more as I’m on par with the girl who is the love of my life.  We’ll prove that by becoming the first High Stakes Wrestling Tag Team Champions.  But Saturday is not about tag gold.  It’s about showing the world that Maya Jensen is GREEN NO MORE!"

Maya shouts out loud yet not bothered by anyone as it was just one more noise to the already noisy city.  Maya stands up as she looks the camera dead in the eye as if it were Annie right there in front of her.

-Maya Jensen-
"Make fun of me all you like, Annie.  Rather my move-set names which I carefully named not to strike fear in my opponents, but after each person who has made an impact in my life.  But I don’t need some spooky sounding finishers to get the job done.  When the time comes it’s not what’s in a name, but the impact that name brings when it’s released into the world.   So remember that Annie when it’s my foot striking you, Midnight, and gets me the victory in the High Stakes Wrestling.  So bring the insults, I’ve dealt with them all my life and it’s time I changed things for the better."

Maya nods as she over closer to the balcony edge.  Holding out her phone a little over it as she prepared to wrap it up.

-Maya Jensen-
"You don’t scare me Annie.  So I will not fear the dark.  But you Annie will see that I am more than what you thought you knew, So Don’t Blink…"

Maya brought up her phone so her face filled it’s view and her passion filled eyes.  But instead of shouting out her last line she spoke just enough so the camera could hear it.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or you’ll miss it."

She hit stop on the recording and just stood there a moment as her passion still raged through.  The door slid open on the balcony as Mizore hoped out again.  Seemed she didn’t close the door all the way last time so knew when Maya was finished.  She walked over to her and put an arm around her.  She stood there a moment before giving Maya a slight tug on the arm.

-Mizore-
"Come on, let’s get to bed."

Maya looked to her and smiled.

-Maya Jensen-
"Alright. I just hope I can sleep."

Mizore grinned as she and Maya headed back into the room.

-Mizore-
"Oh if you can’t, I’m sure I can help you with that."

Maya wondered what she meant then actually smiled.  As they both entered the hotel room and closed off the sliding glass door sealing both the view and the heat from the outside world.

Maya Jensen Vs Annie Fugate LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Maya Jensen Vs Annie Fugate Empty Re: Maya Jensen Vs Annie Fugate

Sleep, that’s what Maya Jensen was doing as she lay in the Albany, New York Hospital.  Nothing but sleep.  She had been like that for several days now ever since, the incident.  But it was hard to tell just what was going on with the young girl’s mind.  For not many people could withstand two horrific events like she has, where the event in question was not over in a matter of a few hours or even in a single day, but spanning across multiple days, it was an entirely different beast.  But Maya seemed to continue to sleep soundly, atlas during the day.  For each night Maya would fidget in her sleep as the events of the past would come back to haunt her, like the door that kept the memories away decided to creep open giving Maya another glimpse of her time back then.  

But this morning would be a little different, as the sun’s light crept into the hospitall room through the blinds of the window.  Slowly, Maya awoke from her dreamless coma, her eyes opening up and catching the white walls directly in front of her.  She tilted her head ever so slightly as confusion wrote across her face.  Where was she?  This wasn’t her bed, right?

A faint noise came to her right but it didn’t register in Maya’s brain as instead she looked down at the white blanket that was loosely dropped on her body.  But what she did notice was her hands.  She saw what looked to be surgical bandages completely wrapped around her hands so that not a single Ince of her skin was showing through.  When Maya tried to recall what could of happened all she was met with was blank, yet as she thought more of her feeling was returning and now she could feel that it wasn’t just her hands that was wrapped up, but her entire body was wrapped from head to toe.  Cautiously Maya raised her hands towards the wraps on her face.  Was she injured?  Did something happen to cause her to require this many bandages?  Was she perhaps burned?  Just before her hand reached up to touch the wraps on her face the same noise she heard easily sounded again, but this time it registered as it wasn’t just some noise, but someone speaking.

-Mizore Payne-
"Maya, don’t do that…."

Maya stopped this time looking over at the sound of Mizore voice and sure enough there Mizore was, sitting in a chair pulled up to the side of the bed she was currently laying in.  Maya gave a slight smile seeing Mizore as her heart leapt for joy, even more so than it usually did, like she hadn’t seen her in what felt like ages, but that couldn’t be right, could it?  She saw her just the other day, during the Rumble Pay-per-View.  Then after that…. Maya froze as a frown came to her lips.  Something was wrong.  She didn’t remember anything past that point.  That couldn’t be right, after all surely she’d remember being brought here to this place.  Slowly, Maya looked around the room.  And it was even more dawning on her that she was in a hospital room as she saw the instruments around the room with also more than a few sets of flowers and get well balloons.  Maya could not believe she missed all this but as she looked around there was one question burning in her mind.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore… What happened?"

Maya’s gaze went around the room again.  A few different assortments of flowers but her favorite, the red rose, being mostly prominent.  But her gaze slowly moved back to Mizore as she awaited for her response.  What she was met with was a strange look on Mizore as it was a mixture of various emotions.  First there was confusion as it seemed Mizore was surprised that Maya didn’t seem to know what had happened.  Then was concern but that was a given considered Maya knew Mizore cared about her and would be concerned over anything that would land Maya in the hospital.  And finally there was relief, perhaps because Maya was awake or maybe something else.  Finally, Mizore spoke all these emotions showing through her voice.

-Mizore Payne-
"You, don’t remember?"

Maya shook her head, strangely enough she wasn’t in any pain, which was odd because she was covered with so many bandage wraps.  Perhaps she had recovered while she was asleep?

-Mizore Payne-
"Any of it…?"

This was causing Maya to be even more confused.  Just what had happened?  

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m sorry, I don’t remember.  Last thing I remember was being at the Rumble."

The emotions on Mizore’s face seemed to shift as relief became the more prominent emotion.

-Mizore Payne-
"Maybe it’s best, that you don’t remember."

Mizore seemed to be relieved but then that wasn’t helping Maya as she wanted to know.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then tell me… What happened? Why am I wrapped up like a mummy?  Why don’t I remember?"

Maya’s voice came out a little louder than she had intended.  Mizore didn’t seem to bothered by that but instead seemed to be debating on rather she should mention it.  What was she afraid of?

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore… baby, please, tell me."

Mizore finally let out a sigh as she realized she’d find out sooner or later.  So she braced herself and began.

-Mizore Payne-
"Well, it’s two things actually.  The uh.. bandages aren’t related to the original reason you’re in the hospital."

There seemed to be an air of curiosity as she mentioned the bandages but Maya’s was more peaked than that.  

-Maya Jensen-
" Ok, so start with the original reason then.  Why am I here?"

Mizore nodded as agian she braced herself just in case.

-Mizore Payne-
"I hope just telling you it, doesn’t bring it back the memory of it…"

Mizore had real concerned in her voice that Maya picked up on.  But Maya still wanted to know as she sat there looking at Mizore waiting for her to tell her.  So Mizore took another breath and continued.

-Mizore Payne-
"You, remember what happened to you last year?  How you were, kidnapped and gone for days."

Maya nodded her head as she was beginning to realize what it was, yet strangely enough her memory remained blank on the subject.  

-Mizore Payne-
"Well, it happened again.  But this time he.. this time he…"

Tears began to well up in Mizore’s eyes as she just couldn’t finish it.  She just couldn’t believe what had happened and yet, there Maya sat, looking even more confused.  

-Mizore Payne-
"You… really don’t remember do you?"

Again all Maya could do was shake her head.  She really wished she could remember.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m sorry, I don’t."

Mizore gave a nod as she began to wipe the tears from her eyes.   Then she remembered something else as it seemed a good excuse as any to prolong having to tell Maya what had happened.  So after drying her eyes she looked over at Maya’s legs and asked.

-Mizore Payne-
"How’s your legs?"

That seemed such an odd question to ask, yet as Maya was about to give her reply of fine she began to notice something.  Something that she was surprised she hadn’t exactly realized up until this point, but with every thing else that’s been entering her mind, she mentally just filed it away as being tired.  Yet now, it didn’t seem right as she looked over to her legs and when she tried to feel, she felt, nothing.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… I can’t feel them."

A bit of worry was creeping into Maya’s voice.  She couldn’t feel her legs, yet a bad feeling began to enter her mind.   Sure she could see them, two lumps underneath the loosely drawn blanket but what if that was something else?  Crazy thought she knew but with panic starting to escalate all she could think to do was grab the covers and fling them hurriedly off her lower body.  And there, wrapped up in the same bandages as the rest of her body.  She breathed a sigh of relief but that only brought up what all happened even stronger.

-Maya Jensen-
"…How did this happen?"

-Mizore Payne-
"The… doctor’s believed that it was a possible result of the… incident."

Seemed, Mizore was using more vague terms to try and help keep her own emotions in check.  But Maya still looked at her legs as again she asked the question that was burning in her mind aloud.

-Maya Jensen-
" But… what did he do?  What did that man actually do?"

Maya’s voice again began to increase in volume.  But then it was Mizore’s turn as she half snapped with an emotional outburst.

-Mizore Payne-
"He RAPED you Maya!  That Son of a B***** RAPED you!"

Tears steady flowed down Mizore’s face as she finally said it.  Maya was having a similar reaction.  Not that she remembered any of it, as her mind continued to withhold the information, yet something in Maya’s brain said that this was right, and it caused all sort of emotions to extend in Maya’s mind.  How could that man do that?  He robbed from her what was most sacred, he took from her that was not meant to take.  He wasn’t supposed to be her first… it was supposed to have been Mizore…

Mizore almost went in to hold Maya.  She wanted to but she stopped herself just in time.  Maya however, was almost expecting as she had leaned over to her.  Yet when she found her skin, apsnecec of her touch, she frowned even more as she looked over to her girlfriend.

-Maya Jensen-
"What?  Why can’t you touch me?"

Mizore frowned even more, Maya could see she wanted to but then she remembered from earlier.  It made Maya feel all the more miserable now as she couldn’t even have the love of her life hold her.  To touch her skin.  First she looked like a freak and now this… Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted as the door to the room opened up and in walked a nurse.  She wore the usual scrubs of a hostpital nurse, a nice light blue.  And as she walked in her first reaction was to smile, seeing that Maya was awake.

-Nurse-
"Oh, you’re awake, how marvelous…"

Didn't take her long to catch the emotional train wreck that was going on in front of her as she walked closer to the bed.  

-Nurse-
"I’m so sorry, sweetie."

She said as she knew what had happened to Maya.  Yet it was Mizore who spoke up.

-Mizore Payne-
"She… doesn’t remember any of it.  Only what I just told her."

The nurse looks from Mizore to Maya and back again.  She then nods her head.

-Nurse-
"That may be for the best, I’m sure I wouldn’t want to remember something like that.  I’ll make sure to tell the doctor.  But in the mean time, it’s time to remove your bandages."

-Maya Jensen-
"Tell me… what are they for?  And why can’t Mizore touch me?"

-Nurse-
"Oh she hadn’t told you yet?"

The nurse asked as she was already moving to the side of the bed and moving the blanket out of the way.  The nurse also grabbed a hospital gown as Maya was currently only wearing the wraps, and nothing more.

-Maya Jensen-
"No…"

The Nurse nodded her understanding as she came over and dropped the gown across the bar of the bed before walking towards her feet.

-Nurse-
"Well, despite the ordeal that you went through, your mother had you under go surgery.   The doctor allowed it as it didn’t seem to be affected by the incident, and he thought it might also help.  He also informed anyone not to touch you until we’ve removed your bandages."

Now Maya was even more confused as to what they were talking about.  She looked over to Mizore who had quiet a different look on her face.  She seemed to be half way excited about it.  When she noticed Maya look her way she couldn’t help but tell her.

-Mizore Payne-
"They made you normal again, Maya.   The green skin, the blue hair, the ears, all of it back to the way they used to be."

A small flutter left in Maya’s chest.  Could it be true?  Could she really be done with looking like such a freak?  Maya turned around as she noticed that the nurse was already starting to work, removing the bandages.  As she did, Maya’s eyes were drawn to it and sure enough when the tips of her toes began to reveal themselves, what Maya say was not the green skin she had grown accustomed to, but her original natural skin tone.  Despite everyting that she had just heard about what had happened to her, Maya couldn’t help but smile, for truly was, Green No More.

Darkness, as far as the eye can see.  That is what the feed opens up too.  Nothing but darkness.  As the camera looks out over the pitch black a single voice is heard.

-Maya Jensen-
" There are those that will tell you, that the darkness is all powerful.  That you should fear the darkness.  But introduce the smallest of lights…"

Suddenly, a light from what could of been a phone turned on, now we can see someone standing there, right close by the camera as the light illuminated on the individuals face.  This person was Maya Jensen as of right now the only thing you could tell was that she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing a white jacket.

-Maya Jensen-
"Then everything changes.  You’re entire perspective will change with just a small little light.  So why should you fear the dark?  The dark itself is nothing.  Nothing but what you can not see.  And when you stop to think about it, it’s really the fear of the unknown that causes us to fear.  Not the darkness itself.  For if we could see or if we could understand, then, the darkness isn’t as scary as we thought it was.”

Another light turned on this time from a spotlight above where Maya stood.  Maya stayed standing there as no we could see more of her outfit.  As beneath her white jacket was her #GreenNoMore T-shirt. She also wore a pair of black pants and white shoes.  In her hands was a phone as it was what she had been using for the light source as she then placed the phone into her back pocket before looking back towards the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
" So do I understand?  Do I know what is really happening here?  Oh I do know, as I’ve been there before.  You see, Miss Annie Fugate wants to get into my head.  She wants to get into the cracks that I have already filled with concrete a long time ago.  So why should I fear the darkness when I know exactly what lurks inside?  For what I see, is a woman who wants me to fear, she wants me to doubt not just my own abilities but my relationships.  She’s seen it effect me in the past so why wouldn’t she want to attack it?  But I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Annie, but even if that was to work, you’re forgetting that each time me and Mizore had those issues, those problems where she could have just left me, or when I feared the exact thing that you are trying to accuse Mizore of, I came out on top."

Maya nodded as she slipper her hands into her jacket’s pockets.  Her face was pretty stern at the moment.

-Maya Jensen-
"Truth is Annie, you are just trying to use old weak tactics.  Ones that might have effected me before, but as I said Annie, I’m not the same green Skinned girl I used to be.  I know how to get the job done.  No matter how I feel about it.   And when you resort to old convictions I have to wonder if you are the one who has failed to realized that this is not the same place as EWE.  Sure I’ve compared it to the same place but I know that it’s different.  Just look at management, This place is not run by my parents, no it’s run by Christy Chaos.  A lady who well, I have no connections too at all.  Unless you count how she was my parents favorite wrestler for awhile."

Maya gave a shrug of her shoulders as she began to walk just a little bit to the left, stop and walk a little bit to the right before stopping yet again.

-Maya Jensen-
" But let’s get back to the meat of this shall we?  After all like you said, it’s all about wins and losses.  And While I could pull my old record, I won’t.  But that leaves us with nothing right?  But perhaps not.  I’m not coming off straight from retirement, or whatever you would like to call your break.  No, I’m coming off 2 straight wins in another company and while again pulling another federations win/loss column is considered bad, the point I’m making is that I’ve already gotten my feet wet since being away from the wrestling ring.  And I am coming here to this federation because, well to be quiet honest, I was tired of waiting around for my next match."

Maya shrugged her shoulders before suddenly a fire began to spark in her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"As I’ve come to realize something since my absence.  Sure, I’ve had to deal with my fair share of bullies, jerks, even a monster.  But while I was recuperating I had one major thought.  I can NOT wait to get back into that ring.  I didn’t care if EWE was gone.  I was ready to get back in the ring and fight.  For I was tried of sitting back and watching the insults and ridicule.  My words didn’t mean a thing to those people.  They saw me for one thing, just as you do now.  And I decided that it was time to take a stand.  I don’t have to conform to the way others see me.  I can be a fighter and be in the light for all to see."

Maya smiles as her fire continued to grow in her eyes.  Slowly she walked yet again to another spot but all the camera could see was the white floor down below her.

-Maya Jensen-
"That’s what this is about Annie.  This is about me proving to you and every single person that I have what it takes to be something big.  I’m will not be the freak, Annie, I will be the champion before it’s all said and done.  Rather it’s the World Championship or even the one you are going after, the Women’s Championship.  It doesn’t matter to me."

Maya nods her head as she removed her hands from her jacket’s pocket.

-Maya Jensen-
"But as I said Annie, you are wrong about the darkness.  For when the light shows up, it’s the darkness that retreats into hiding.  And for me, part of that light is Mizore and I don’t have to stand here and think that she’s only with me because she pities me.  Been there, done that. Moving on.  And despite what you said, I count it as a good that I have someone who is there for me when I’m at my lowest point.  When I get over run by the fears I do have, that there is someone there I can latch on to… that light, and I know that everything will be ok.  Why?  Because the light is a powerful opponent.  It builds up what the darkness tries to tear down.  It gives hope to what would otherwise feel like a hopeless situation.  And it reveals what the darkness tries to hide."

Maya smirks as the light source above her head slowly begins to expand outward soon, we see what looks to be three sets of ropes strung across four poles as it surrounded Maya.

-Maya Jensen-
"The light can be blinding Annie.  And even in your precious midnight hour, all you have to do is look up, and there’ll you’ll see the even then the light has not abandoned those who walk in the day.  So remember Annie.  When Saturday Night slam comes around, and you’re there, in the middle of all those lights.  Don’t blink…"

Suddenly, the entire room was lit up as we now see that Maya was standing in the middle of the Saturday Night Slam Arena.  Maya looked the camera dead in the eye as she smiled.  Ready for her upcoming match.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or You’ll miss who you’re really up against."

Suddenly, a bright flash developed the screen as Maya was now gone, in her place was a single candle with it’s fire burning bright.  The Camera zooms into this and freezes ending the feed.

Maya Jensen Vs Annie Fugate LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Results Link:http://hswefed.x10host.com/Slam/062417/Results.html

Note: Yeah I'm just doing the link here.  I'm pretty sure that Jay will have the results available in the future.

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t60-roller-x-vs-eli-goode
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum