JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder & Khaos Vs The Shield Empty Thunder & Khaos Vs The Shield

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:56 am
Thunder & Khaos Vs The Shield KTShield

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/5-16-16-214-Khaos-thunder-vs-the-shield-t2191.html#p22154235

Show: Chaos [5/16/2016]

Last Monday was quite the ordeal for one Thunder Dragon. No not his match as Justin was extremely disappointed in it. After all he gave Heath Slater the option to use any foreign objects or No Disqualification measures he wanted, yet still he barely put up a challenge. But no, the real ordeal that Justin had to deal with was getting Cyclone back. Which all worked out in the end, but not before Jessica was sent to the hospital due to dehydration, malnutiecement, and a sprained ankle from the fall. She had been kept there overnight just incase as currently, Justin was in the room with Kaylie Steel. Yet still another guy was in there, a little older than Justin yet he sat in a wheelchair as both of his legs were gone. Who was this man? Well it was Jessica's Boyfriend, Miles, as he had been with her since the previous night. Currently, Jessica was up and they were chatting with her. However, Justin decided that it was time he brought something to her attention.

-Justin Kane-
"So, you probably already knew this, but I don't want you to accompany me to the ring for awhile. Actually, I would rather you not even come to the shows. You can contact HHH or whomever you need to do your job through the phone right?"

Jessica immediately looks to him in protest.

-Jessica Summers-
"But that's not fair... I can easily get around with some crutches, or even a scooter."

Justin only shakes his head being pretty stern about this.

-Justin Kane-
"You'll only be making you out for an easier target. I don't want you to get hurt again."

-Miles-
"Me either and I think you should listen to what Justin's saying."

Jessica looked between the two of them. She obviously didn't want to stay behind.

-Jessica Summers-
"But really? What are the odds he'll do something again?"

-Kaylie Steel-
"We don't know what Khaos will do."

Kaylie spoke up as Justin nodded in agreement with her.

-Justin Kane-
"That's right. Khaos is far too unpredictable and we already seen he's not a man of his word."

-Jessica Summers-
"He didn't drop me that far...."

Jessica pleaded but Justin still shook his head.

-Justin Kane-
"Yes, but he still dropped you and caused your sprain ankle. We don't know what else he might try and next time who knows what will happen."

Jessica thinks about it and finally nods her head.

-Jessica Summers-
"...Fine."

Justin nodded as he was glad that was settled. Miles was in full agreement with it as well as he looks back to Jessica with those caring eyes of his.

-Justin Kane-
"Surely it won't be for long... and this all blows over after WrestleMania."

Jessica nods her agreement but looks Justin in the eyes.

-Jessica Summers-
"You'd better beat him at WrestleMania. After what he did do... and forcing me to sideline. I want him to pay."

With a serious look Justin nods his own head as he replied.

-Justin Kane-
"You don't have to tell me that."

As Justin said it however, his phone alerted him of a text message. This caused Justin to pull his Phone out of his pocket to check it.

-Justin Kane-
"It's from Triple H."

-Jessica Summers-
"No doubt your match for next Week."

Justin swipes the screen as he reads the text message to himself.

-Kaylie Steel-
"So who you got this time? Fandango? Shad Jobber? I think he's the only Jobber you haven't faced yet. Unless you count the two girls."

Kaylie had a grin across her face as she teased Justin with his recent set of opponents as of late. However, Justin didn't crack a smile at all.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Not funny huh? Well you are you facing then?"

-Justin Kane-
"The Shield..."

Justin's voice sounded off yet none of them could tell why exactly.

-Kaylie Steel-
"The Shield? Well, they're actually not that bad. Unless you count their butts getting handed to them by Silent Running as everyone predicted."

Yet it was Jessica who noticed something that Kaylie didn't seem to.

-Jessica Summers-
"Are you in another handicap with them?"

Justin shakes his head still staring at his phone.

-Jessica Summers-
"So who's your partner? Oh wait, did Zack finally agree to tag with you?"

Zack, or Zack Morgan was the name of Justin's friend from the air force. He was the one who had been called Tornado Dragon. But Again Justin shook his head still glued to his phone as he just couldn't believe what he was seeing.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Then who is it?"

Kaylie asked and finally Justin managed to say it, anger clear in his voice as he uttered the one name.

-Justin Kane-
"...Khaos."

That got a collective gasp from the group in there.

-Kaylie Steel-
"You're kidding right? Triple H booked you and Khaos to face the Shield?"

-Miles-
"Talk about a glorified Handicap match.

-Jessica Summers-
"Why would Triple H book a match like that?"

That was the question that was on everyone's mind. But Justin half was knew the reason as he said with his anger apparent in his voice.

-Justin Kane-
"Just another hype match... putting the Champion with their contender in a tag match is one of the normal ways."

-Jessica Summers-
"Yeah I know, that.. but why would he do it? He could of put you on opposite side of him...."

-Kaylie Steel-
"Let me see that..."

Kaylie said as she snatched the phone from Justin's hand.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Maybe you just misread it..."

Kaylie looked and only frowned as she saw he hadn't.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Well... Guess that is the match. But the question is... will you be looking at a two on one handicap as you face the Shield alone, or a three on one as Khaos turns on you."

-Jessica Summers-
"Or any kind of backstabbing."

Justin just clinches his fist from all this as he thought about it. Finally he looked to Kaylie.

-Justin Kane-
"Come on.. we got training to do."

With that he walked right out of the room, Kaylie still with his phone in her hands. She looked at it then at the door. She waved by to the others as she two headed out, leaving Jessica and Miles in the room.

-Miles-
"That's some client you got there. He's got himself in quite the problem."

-Jessica Summers-
"He'll pull through.... I believe in him."

The camera opens to rain. Rain falling down to the grassy field below. The camera looks around this area as it notices farther back, a large sign with the WrestleMania logo splattered across it. The camera continues to pan around as it comes half circle to reveal that it's standing inside a small vestibule. One you'd find outside with strong poles holding up a roof with picnic tables on the concrete flooring. This particular one had two picnic tables right in the middle of the vestibule standing side by side. And it's on one these tables, sitting with on the table with his feet resting on the seating, was Thunder Dragon. He wore his trade-mark black hoodie with the red dragon logo on the center of it and a pair of blue jeans and shoes. His hood was up and the cowl draped further over his head to cast his face in long shadows while an black and red umbrella rests against his legs right next to him. His eyes seemed to be stair past the camera to the WrestleMania sign beyond the rain. As he spoke out three words, his voice came in a solemn tone.

-Thunder Dragon-
"One more match..."

Thunder continued to sit there being silent once again. Slowly, his head looked down to the umbrella that leaned against his leg. He slowly lifted it up as he placed it on his lap. Finally, he looked back up, gazing back out again towards the WrestleMania sign.

-Thunder Dragon-
"One more time, I'll be showing up on Monday Night Chaos to compete in the ring, once more... before the big event. And unlike my past two opponents, I'm not set up to face someone who's considered a joke. Well... depends on who you're asking."

Chuckling, Thunder slides out from the bench as he begins to walk towards the edge of the vestibule.

-Thunder Dragon-
"On Monday, I'll be going through a storm, not unlike this one, as I'll be set to face Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins... The Shield."

Thunder walks to one of the support poles as he places his forearm on it as he leans into it. His gaze was fixed on the storm that was already starting outside, the one he'd have to pass through in order to get to WrestleMania.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yet, it's not these two that I'm worried about. Don't get me wrong, I'm not by any means trying discredit them at all. And yes I can say, and you know they'll mention the fact that I've already beaten them two in a handicap match once before. It wasn't easy, and they've only gotten better since then. But my concerns are with my partner."

Thunder let's out a slight sigh as he looks down at the umbrella in his free hand. He straightens up as he turns around and picks up the umbrella in both his hands as he holds it a little out from his chest.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You see, a partner is someone who's supposed to have your back. To fight with you until the end even if all hope seems lost. At Least, that's what a true partner is. And I once had that with Eli before he turned to the funny side. But that's not the point. That is what a partner should be, even if it's for one night, they're both fighting for the same goal anyways. But on monday... I don't even know what to expect from mine. After all, we already know what's been going down between us, and it's not good in the slightest and that's putting it lightly."

Thunder's tone began to bare his anger towards the man as he spoke about him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"And thus I'm left at a crossroads where I need to decide what to do. One way or another I am getting to WrestleMania but how will I be doing that? I could, simply not show up. Wait out the storm that's brewing for me on Monday Night Chaos, and when it's clear and over, I'll simply stroll on through to WrestleMania without any problems. But no, that's not me. As much as the respect I had for Khaos is turning to hatred, I won't be stooping down to his level. So, I will be going through that storm, but the face remains of which Khaos I'll be getting is still unknown."

Thunder takes the umbrella and opens it setting it over his shoulder as he begins to spin it lightly.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I could hope for the Khaos that was with me at Last Stand when we both worked together to take out Freddy Fazbear. We could make an epic combination me and him, as much as I hate the guy, I could work with him easily. But at the same time, as I walk out into that rain..."

Thunder raised the umbrella over his head.

-Thunder Dragon-
"And expect him to have my back covered. He could just as easily fall away leaving me to deal with the rain crashing down around my head."

Thunder closed the umbrella as he said that ducking slightly to the imaginative rain that would of crashed down on him. He then lowers it as he holds it out at arms lengths from him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"If that's what I expect I could easily just forget him. Forget he's even there and work to take out the Shield by myself as I dive into that rain head first. No tag outs, no expecting help from him."

Thunder takes the umbrella as he leaves it close and leans it against his shoulder once more.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Truth be told, I don't trust Khaos one bit and I'm expecting him to leave the ring or even turn on me in some other way. But if he does leave, can I handle the Shield alone? Can we even has a dysfunctional team up be able to take them out? The truth is... I BELIEVE so."

Overstressing the Believe to poke at the Shield's catch phrase, Thunder smirks slightly.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You see, as much as I have to wonder just which Khaos I'm to expect, I also have to wonder just which Shield I have to expect. After all, the Shield was starting to really pick up. With a huge win over both the Wyatt Family and the Pride, proving they are a sufficient tag team. Yet, since Dean left them, they've been slipping. Sure they won the Four way Tag match to face the Silent Running, but what happened with that? The old shield showed up, the one I escaped with a win over. But perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself. After all, we all know that when properly motivated, anyone can get fired up. And with the attacks Khaos did on the Shield you can bet they will be. To them, I'm just caught in the middle of their beef with Khaos. They may even warn me to just stay out of it. Maybe grab a seat and some popcorn at ringside and watch the show. But we'll, surely they'll also want some payback of what I did before. Infact, they may just be expecting Khaos to leave me to them... in which case that's what they'll be getting, a chance to right the mistake."

Thunder shakes his head at this before smirking slightly.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Don't forget who you're dealing with Shield. If you underestimate me or even think what happened last time was a fluke, because then you'll not be prepare for the boom that has struck down so many."

Thunder smirks again as he looks to his umbrella. Unbeknownst to him however, was the camera caught sight of another person out in the rain as he began to make his way towards him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Just know that even you can't say that the fact that me and Khaos don't trust each other as a reason for why we'll lose. After all, had you not thought to look a little deeper at Dean, maybe just maybe you'd of seen his betrayal coming. As for me, I know Khaos will do something. It's only a matter of time."

Speaking of Khaos, for as the figure in the rain drew closer, it was evident that it was indeed Khaos. His sinister grin was spread on his face, still Thunder was unaware.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So Shield, one way or another my Side will be victorious. So Prepare for the B..."

That's when Khaos Struck, right in the middle of Thunder's boom. It was strike with both fists entwined together at Thunder's head, causing him to fall and hit the concrete floor of the vestibule, knocking him out. Khaos chuckled sinisterly as he looked down at Thunder.

-Khaos-
"Prepare for what Thunder?"

Khaos kicked Thunder hard in the side, yet still he remained out cold. Again Khaos chuckled sinisterly.

-Khaos-
"I'll see you on Chaos."

Khaos continued his laugh as he walked back out into the rain, out towards the large WrestleMania sign as the scene faded to black.

Thunder & Khaos Vs The Shield FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder & Khaos Vs The Shield Empty Re: Thunder & Khaos Vs The Shield

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:56 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum