JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Mike Jobber Empty Thunder Vs Mike Jobber

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:45 am
Thunder Vs Mike Jobber ThunderMike

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/3-28-16-209-match-three-t2108.html#p22153378

Show: Chaos [3/28/2016]

X-Core Championship Qualifier

-Thunder Dragon-
"I had a dream, one that was so great that in my mind it was just perfect."

We are opened up to a visual that seemed to be viewed on an older TV. On it you can see parts of the last time Thunder promoted a match up as he was in a mountainous region fighting off different competitors tossing them off the ledge to an open abyss surrounding a rocky platform. Thunder finished the final competitor before he looked up towards the mountain top where he saw Jack Michaels awaiting, the Undisputed Championship over his shoulder. But as we watch this, slowly we see a crack in the screen as it spreads on the old TV. Soon the cracks escalated, spreading across the entire screen before finally shattering into a million pieces.

-Thunder Dragon-
"It would've been awesome. Coming back from injury, make it through the Rumble to face Jack Michaels, the man who was the very cause of my injury and to face for the very title that we were both after at the time. But I couldn't get the job done and the dream was shattered before it could even really begin."

The camera slowly zooms out from the now broken TV as we see an individual standing behind it. He wore a black hoodie with a red dragon logo in the center of it. A pair of black jeans covered his lower section as the hoodies hood covered his head. Behind him was a black canvas. It wasn't hard to tell who he was, as it was Thunder Dragon. Thunder steps out from behind the TV as his hands were in the front pocket of his hoodie. He shrugs slightly as he leans a bit on the TV.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But you know, maybe that was for the best. Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to moan, groan, and feel sorry for myself, but I've not been feeling like myself for sometime now. What do I mean by that you may be wondering? Well, I've had some time to really reflect on things. And truth be told, I've lost something, the very thing that I believe set me apart from a lot of others here in EWE. But let's take a look back at when I was really first starting. What was the difference between then and now?"

Thunder let the question hang in the air for a moment. Wondering if people really knew the answer.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Back then, I didn't really care rather I won or loss, rather I got a championship title or not. In fact, I didn't bother planning ahead to much as I lived in the moment, taking each match with all my attention and focus. But what happened? I asked myself that very same question a lot as I worked to get better. I thought I had the answer for the Rumble, but I was wrong. Truth be told, I let myself be caught up in the winning and losing and forgot to just go out there and have epic matches. Though I guess the Undisputed Championship can do that to a person."

Thunder chuckled to himself. He then straightened up as he took a step forward.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So that's it then. It's time I back to my roots and with that comes this lovely little match my manager, Cyclone, has me in. Why do I need a manager? Well, that way, she can handle setting things up, and I can just focus on knocking them down."

Thunder winks as he cracks a smile.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So what's she got me in? Only a Championship Qualifier match against one Mike Jobber. The winner goes on to compete in a Fatal Four Way for the newly defrosted title, the X-Core Championship."

Thunder gives any viewers a moment to take in what he just said Then continues.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well, you could say that this'll be an easy victory for me. But the last time I expected a fun yet easy victory, I lost my MidEastern Championship. Granted, Mike Jobbers no Dustin Jobber, but you never know."

Thunder shrugs his shoulders.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But, I'm not trying to put Mike Jobber over. He's a clown and, well, I honestly forget what his specialty was... Wasn't he the one who wanted to shower in brown sugar? I honestly can't remember. Not that I paid too much attention to them. The Jobber Family just primarily just want to go out and have fun, regardless rather they really are as weird as everyone sees, or their just a couple of regular guys who want to make a name for themselves on TV. I for one ain't going to judge them. I mean look at me, instead of going by my real name, I chose Thunder Dragon. While it's a name a few people call me, mostly my old Air Force buddies, but it's not exactly normal and stands out alone."

Thunder looks down at the logo on his shirt for a moment.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I'll be on the look out to make sure I know what Mike Jobber I'm getting, but unless he does what his brother started doing some time back, I'll expect the one I know everyone is expecting to show up. But that's fine with me. I'm going out there to give everyone another taste of my Boom, and no matter who shows up there, you'll want to come see it."

Thunder grins as he raises his hands to his hood and flips it back.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You know, something else I almost forgot about, and honestly it will play a factor. Our match is set as an Extreme Rules match. Which means all the Jobbers can come out to play. And you know what, I say invite them all Mike. Bring Jay, Dustin, and Jon, hey bring Scarlet and Jaylina if they're up for it. Not that Jaylina likes to share camera time with her Cousin Jay.. they are cousins right?"

Thunder pondered it a moment before he shook it off. After all it didn't really matter.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Regardless, bring the entire family Mike. They'll all be legal and I want this match to be epic. After all we're facing for a chance at a Championship. So rather it's me who faces the odds or it's you showing that there's a strong bond in the Jobber Family, one of us is heading to Last Stand to fight for X-Core Championship. Show me how much you want it Mike, because you can guarantee I'll be showing you how much I do... BOOM!!"

Thunder grins to the camera as his excitement for the match courses through him. The camera slowly zooms out as it fades to black.

Monday Night Chaos is coming close to it's opening. The fans anticipate a great match after waiting so long after the Rumble to see their favorite SuperStars and Diva's perform again. The ones who were unable to witness the Pay-per-view are excited to see just how things turned out, like who was the Rumble winner, Did Christy or Jack walk out the EWE Undisputed Championship, and was Dean's insanity good enough to keep his International Championship? All that would be answered as the show went on the air, but for now, one competitor sat in his locker room on one of the couches there. He was wearing his in-ring attire which aside from removing his shirt and swapping his shoes for boots, was the exact same attire as his everyday clothes. In other words, a pair of jeans. However, as he sat there there was another individual in there adding another addition to his attire as she was working on wrapping Thunder's hands. This individual was female as was given by the pronoun used and had long brown hair that reached her shoulder blades. She was about the same age as Thunder which was 25. She wore a simple green V-neck T-shirt and a pair of designer blue jeans. And the more important detail was that she was NOT Cyclone. Her name was Kaylie Steel and she was Thunder's new personal trainer. However, it's time to reveal just what Thunder's real name is as Kaylie finished wrapping his hands and he punched open palm first left to right then right to left.

-Justin Kane-
"Thanks Kaylie. Never was to good at wrapping these myself."

Kaylie gives Justin a nod as she stands up from the couch.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Well, it's better I do it right then you messing it up anyways."

Justin nods as he takes his black signature hoodie and pulls it on over his bare chest. No need for a shirt after all as he was going to take it off again anyways. As he's doing this, the door to the room opens and another female walks in. She was younger and by far shorter than the other two in the room. She was 21 and currently wore a black hoodie similar to Justin's yet had the sleeves removed. She also wore a pair of blue jeans with casual shoes being seen. She had short red hair and wore a mask that covered her eyes and bridge of her nose, like Robin's mask from Batman and Robin. This was Cyclone, Justin's manager and she walked over carrying a clipboard in her hands. As she did, both Kaylie and Justin look over to her.

-Cyclone-
"Well, you're set for the third match on the card, but we all know how that'll turn out. Considering your opponent you may even be out first, so I hope you're ready."

-Kaylie Steel-
"As ready as he will be."

Cyclone looked to Kaylie a moment then back to Justin as she still wanted a reply from him. Justin of course nods.

-Justin Kane-
"Yeah I'm ready. Though with how quiet it's been from other wrestlers, I have a feeling I may just be the only one who really puts up much a fight tonight."

Kaylie shakes her head at Justin's statement.

-Kaylie Steel-
"No, you can expect the Shield to do more than that."

-Justin Kane-
"Right, well guess I was thinking more along the lines of the other Qualifiers."

Cyclone nods as she checks her clipboard again at the paper on there as she flips to another sheet.

-Cyclone-
"Well, given the others, I'd say you're looking at Desmond King, Khaos, and well, I'm still looking into who Tobias Venes is, so the teddy bear may have a chance at being the fourth entry. Though while we're on the subject, was it really wise for you to call out the ENTIRE Jobber Family? I mean considering the Rumble..."

Justin short of sighs as he knows what Cyclone was getting at, yet is was Kaylie who steps in.

-Kaylie Steel-
"While I did tell you that he wasn't ready, but the Jobber Family is nothing compared to the Rumble."

-Cyclone-
"Yeah, but this match is supposed to help Thunder get back on his feet. Get back into the swing of things and build up to the Undisputed Championship again..."

Justin was about to say something when Kaylie injects again.

-Kaylie Steel-
"This match is ridiculous if you ask me. Justin should be preparing for Money in the bank, or h*** even going after Dean Ambrose for his title."

-Cyclone-
"Yes, but I'm his manager, so I know a thing or two about what's better for him."

-Justin Kane-
"Uh guys..."

Yet, they ignore him as Kaylie just laughs shortly.

-Kaylie Steel-
"So what, I'm the one training him and you're completely underselling him. But atleast him calling out the Jobber Family is at the very least, giving him more a challenge."

-Cyclone-
"That's besides the point. Justin needs to not push himself to hard. He just got back from injury you know..."

-Justin Kane-
"Guys... I'm right here you know..."

Justin only sighs as the two girl's continue their argument, ignoring the fact that the one they were talking about was right there in the room with them.

-Kaylie Steel-
"Which is part of the reason why joining the Rumble was a bad idea. He wasn't ready to get back in there. But as I said he needs more than this..."

-Cyclone-
"Oh yeah? And what do you know?"

-Kaylie Steel-
"Better than some dumb fangirl who Justin decided to play manger with."

Cyclone was aghast as Justin opened his mouth to say something but Cyclone just fired back with her own insult.

-Cyclone-
"At Least I'm not some dumb rich girl who watched one too many Kung-fu movies."

-Kaylie Steel-
"I have a black belt thank you very much."

-Cyclone-
"Probably just a white one you used Sharpie on."

-Kaylie Steel-
"Oh insults now huh? Well you're just a Bi..."

Justin had it as he stood up abruptly raising his voice an octave over the two bickering girls.

-Justin Kane-
"That's it you two. Stop this stupid fighting. We're all on the same side here."

Kaylie and Cyclone went quiet as Justin looked first two Kaylie.

-Justin Kane-
"I know you don't like it, but Jessica is my manager and something I offered her a long time ago. If you have something to discuss with her do it civil but she has the final say in the matter regardless."

-Kaylie Steel-
"...fine."

Kaylie said more under her voice as Justin then looks to Cyclone, aka Jessica Summers.

-Justin Kane-
"And Jessica, don't insult Kaylie. She's here to help me get better and like it or not she is my friend too. But at least try to hear her out before you just shut her down. She is well trained in Martial Arts and I'm lucky to have her help me out."

Jessica nods her head slowly, feeling a bit embarrassed by the entire thing.

-Justin Kane-
"Good, now I need you two to get along. So hug and make-up, because I'm going to go get me something to drink and I don't want either of you two causing the other to quit on me."

The two of them nodded as Justin nods back as he heads out of his locker room. After he left there was a moment of silence before Jessica looks over to Kaylie a bit awkwardly.

-Jessica Summers-
"So uh, he said to hug it out so should we..."

Kaylie just rolls her eyes slightly and shakes her head.

-Kaylie Steel-
"I'm not really a hugger."

-Jessica Summers-
"Uh, right, neither am I."

Kaylie walks over and has a seat on the couch as Jessica looks back to her clip board as things seem good, for now anyways.

Thunder Vs Mike Jobber FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Mike Jobber Empty Re: Thunder Vs Mike Jobber

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:46 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t391-thunder-vs-khaos
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum