JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 1) Empty Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 1)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 am
Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 1) JbFnIwW

The day was Friday as Maya was seen sitting down in the middle of the training ring in her parent's house.  She had a blind fold over her eyes as she just sat there, concentrating on her breathing after what had been another training session with James Ceno.  It had been one of those weeks as Ceno had been staying at her mother's house, helping Maya each day to be able to contend with her new found blindness.  How Maya had to struggle to do the things she used too.  Getting around the ring, knowing where her opponents where, all of it now took more of an effort, and it didn't help that Maya had already lost one match in another company.  And soon she was set to go up against another set of opponents this coming weekend.  Was she even ready?

Of course, Maya wasn't alone in the room. She wasn't allowed to be alone.  But standing on the outside of the ring was her girlfriend, Mizore Payne.  Mizore had been going through a lot with this new adjustment and Maya knew it. She couldn't see the pain and sorrow in her eyes but she could sense it.  Maya knew her girlfriend wished she could of stopped the incident from happening.  In fact, Maya knew that Mizore wanted to get some revenge on the very man who caused the accident.  But that was neither here nor there as Maya knew her girlfriend had another slight issue.

See, Mizore and James Ceno didn't really see eye to eye. Ceno was not only apart of a nasty group called Paragon, but he also had been doing nasty insults towards Maya and her mother for what was some time.  But finally, Mizore decided it was time to address those feelings a she climbed into the ring and sat in front of Maya, causing Maya to perk up a little.

-Mizore Payne-
"He's coming back again isn't he?"

Maya tilts her head slightly almost wondering who she meant but she had an idea.

-Maya Jensen-
"Ceno?  It's possible.  I'm still not sure of how ready I really am."

Mizore puts her hands out as she took Maya's hands in hers, her worry and displeasure of the situation coming through her touch.

-Mizore Payne-
"But why him?  Surely you Mom or Dad can find someone else.  Or do you really believe that he's... well you know."

Maya's expression dropped into a bit of a scowl.  Ceno had been claiming to be her Biological father for over a month as it seemed to be the source of the insults he had for her and her mother.

-Maya Jensen-
"You know I don't believe that for a second."

-Mizore Payne-
"Then why?  Why are you letting him help you?  After all he said about you and your mom..."

Maya didn't need a reminder of how Ceno claimed his mother was practically a whore.  And how he wanted to beat his mother causing her to Miscarriage, Maya.  But Maya shakes her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"Truth is... I can see a change in him.  Yes I know he's still Paragon.  Yes I know his idealism of 'do whatever it takes' is wrong.  But you seen it too.  When I was depressed... he had the chance to further belittle me, but instead he actually tried to help."

Mizore nods her head knowing exactly what Maya was referring too.  Yet perhaps it wasn't all keeping Mizore from trusting Ceno.

-Mizore Payne-
"And if it's all an act?  He turned on the fans when he joined Paragon.  He was involved when they..."

Mizore trailed off remembering the attack on her in the ring after she won the HSW Championship.  But Maya lightly strokes her hand knowing the memory was an uncomfortable one.

-Maya Jensen-
"I know baby.  But as I've said.  I know there's a change in him... but even if not, he's been helping me and for right now, he's all I have.  He teaches at the Mean Machine School of Wrestling and you know the types of people they've turned out."

Mizore nods knowing exactly that but She can't help but fill bad about it.

-Mizore Payne-
"Just wish we had someone else to help teach you."

-Maya Jensen-
"It'll be fine."

Maya says as she leans forward giving Mizore a kiss though seems she missed her target kissing as she was off on her lips kissing the corner of them.  But Maya didn't let that stop her from saying her next line.

-Maya Jensen-
"I promise."

Maya smiles and Mizore returns it. This time kissing her fully on the lips.  They kept that locked for a bit when a voice was heard from someone just entering the room.

-Roller X-
"Oh, please you two, get a f*cking room."

Maya and Mizore broke the kiss as they looked over to Roller X as she was standing there in work out clothes and a towel wrapped around her nick.  Roller X, as her nickname was, was Maya's older sister.  However, if you asked Roller X about it she would deny it considering she had a hatred towards Maya for something that Maya still has yet to understand.

-Mizore Payne-
"What do you want Britney?"

Britney was Roller X's real name and she just gave a roll of her eyes at Mizore's not to pleasant tone towards her.  

-Roller X-
"I want to stand here and watch you Smooch the eyeless wonder over there.. what do you think I want to do here?  This is a training room, and I need to train."

-Mizore Payne-
"Well we're not done with it."

Roller X again rolls her eyes.

-Roller X-
"Yeah I can see that.  You teaching the freak to tongue wrestle.  Very productive."

Mizore was getting more annoyed but Maya just places a hand on her shoulder.

-Maya Jensen-
"Let's just go."

Maya didn't want to get into a fight with her sister.  Even if she was being a jerk.  Though, truth was, Maya was done training for the day so there was no reason for the argument.  Mizore looks back to Maya and nods.

-Mizore Payne-
"Alright."

She said as she helps Maya stand up.  Roller X just smirks.

-Roller X-
"Oh you two are just so cute together... The Ice B*tch leading her blind master around.  So adorable."

Mizore glares at Roller X.

-Mizore Payne-
"Shut it."

Roller X only chuckles as Mizore helps Maya out of the ring and the two start heading for the door.  Roller X shakes her head as she gets in the ring and starts to warm up.  Mizore and Maya head out the room, Mizore leading Maya by the hand.

-Mizore Payne-
"I know she's your sister Maya... But sometimes I just want to knock that smart mouth of her right off her face."

Maya frowns a little as she can see where Mizore's coming from but it didn't stop her from wishing things would go back to the way they were.

-Maya Jensen-
"I just wish I knew what was wrong... maybe I could fix it. Then we could all be friends again."

Maya continued to frown as Mizore lightly pats her on the back.

-Mizore Payne-
"For your sake, I hope so. But you know as well as I do, one of these days she's going to open her mouth to the wrong person and it won't be pretty."

Mizore neglected to mention how even she was getting to that line with Roller X but Maya only gives a nod of her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"What I'm afraid of... hopefully we find out what's wrong first."

Maya nods before suddenly a growl could be heard coming from her stomach.  She smiles slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, I think it's time for lunch, how about you?"

Mizore smiles as she nods in return.

-Mizore Payne-
"Yeah, I could go for something to eat.  Let's see what your parent's cook has cooked up for us."

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah."

Maya smiles as the two girls headed towards the kitchen to get them something to eat, allowing Maya's mind to escape the issues she's having to face for awhile.

-Maya Jensen-
"How can you wrestle if you can't see?"

The voice came out over the scene as we open up to the park in Albany, New York at night.  The camera pans around the beautiful scenery before finally coming across Maya who was sitting on a bench.  She wore a snug green jacket and a pair of dark sunglasses over her face.  She also had a pair of black pants and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.  One of her legs was gently crossed over the other as her hands wrapped around her knee.

-Maya Jensen-
"That is the question on so many peoples minds.  They want to know how I can continue to fight.  How I'm not scared to leap out into the unknown not knowing if the information I thought was there is still correct.  But the truth is... I am scared."

Maya frowns a little bit as she let's out a deep sigh.  She lowers her arms and legs as she sits up more on this bench.

-Maya Jensen-
"Sure I have been working my best to get used to the ring so I'll know it without a shadow of a doubt.  But there's still those other issues.  The sounds, my opponent.  The fact that I'm constantly striking out into the unknown, every strike being by faith that I didn't miscalculate.  And in the end... it scares me."

Maya takes another deep breath as that fear of the unknown washes over her. Yet as she said this she takes a moment to let that other part of her begin to rise up.  

-Maya Jensen-
"Yet..."

Maya features change slightly as her determination begins to kick back in.

-Maya Jensen-
"I refuse to let that fear get ahold of me.  Truth is, I may be stuck with this problem for the rest of my life.  So should I sit at home snuggle with my girlfriend as I let the world pass me by?  Should I give up my dream of competing inside that Wrestling ring die, all because I was scared? Absolutely not."

Maya stands up as her passion was beginning to kick in. She couldn't stay sitting.

-Maya Jensen-
"Is this going to be the toughest challenge I've ever faced to date?  Absolutely.  But I will not give up.  I will find a way to push through this hindrance.  You can count on that.  And my first opportunity in the LAW ring couldn't be more of a test just to see how much my training up to now as put me."

Maya nods as she starts to slowly pace. Her energy not allowing her to just stand there.  She then smiles a little bit.

-Maya Jensen-
"This will be the 2nd PPV I've been apart of in LAW.  The first one being my debut.  And what a debut it was.   I came out to the ring, and took it to Starlight, an opponent who was ferrous in the ring.  I turned a few heads in my debut, sure I know my opponent could of done better but I still came out on top."

Maya gives another slight smile as she still remember that night.  Having been the first time she stepped into a wrestling ring after so long.

-Maya Jensen-
"You could almost say that this match here, is yet another debut for me.  It's my LAW Debut to see just how well I can perform with my condition.  But despite that it is the debut of both of my opponents. Funny, how things work out like that.  Being on the other end of a PPV debut."

Maya chuckles slightly at that.

-Maya Jensen-
"Debut's really can be a special thing.  It's your first match in a company or even in the wrestling world. It's a time to show everyone just what you're made of.  It's your first impressions and right now I'm looking forward to seeing just how well your first impressions will be."

Maya nods her head as a genuine smile crosses her lips.  Her excitement building.

-Maya Jensen-
"So, what can I expect from Kaylin Lupus?  The girl that I have heard little about.  Which is such a shame.  Granted, I can't exactly watch any of your previous matches, and the only thing I have to go on is the LAW website.  Just more way I'll be going into this match blind."

Maya half heartedly chuckled at her own joke.  She wasn't even sure why she did considering she knew how people have been insulting her about her issue.

-Maya Jensen-
"But what do I know about you?  Aside from your stats?  Well, one of which says you're an Adrenaline Junkie, which reminds me a lot of my sister.  She loves just about anything Extreme, from Roller Derby, to Extreme Sports, to rock climbing to even bungie jumping.  She loves that thrill and that rush so I'm wondering if that's something I'll be seeing from you?"

Maya tries to put her emotions aside after talking about her sister.

-Maya Jensen-
"If you're anything like my sister, that means that you'll be taking this match to the extreme.  Maybe not Extreme Rules per say, since that went out the window when the match went from a Triple Threat to a Singles match. But I can see you taking it to as close as you can get."

Maya nods as she remembers a bit of the other thing that she remembered about her profile.  Something she felt a little odd but more she wondered what it meant.

-Maya Jensen-
"I hear you also have a Wolf Complex.  Fighting style I can assume that means that you will be up in my face, hitting those moves and not backing off.  Maybe even grab ahold and not let go.  Timed strikes perhaps... It could also mean you'll be howling at some point during the match, but that's just something I'll have to wait and find out for myself."

Maya's thoughts even went to her trying to scratch her ear with her foot and got a slight smile out of that.  She wasn't trying to insult her but she really didn't know anything about her.

-Maya Jensen-
"But that aside, it really doesn't matter.  Sure Wolfs are notorious for attacking in the dark, and with my predicament it will be exactly how it will be for me.  But I won't be giving up, Kaylin.  I will take every attack you throw at me. Rather the match goes to the outside, rather you're right there on my heels, Even if you try and bite me..."

Maya wasn't sure if that'd be something she'd do, but she was on a bit of a roll here as her passion was leaking through.

-Maya Jensen-
"All of that, I will take and then I will dish it back.  This is your Debut Kaylin. Show me what you got, but in the end, I may be going into this match blind... but I WILL be the one who comes out the Victor.  So Don't Blink..."

Maya smiles as she places her hands into her pockets.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or You'll Miss it."

Maya nods as she walks out of the shot the camera pan up into the night sky as we see the moon.  It stays on this before fading to black.

Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 1) LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 1) Empty Re: Maya Vs Kaylan Lupus (RP 1)

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 am
OOC: The 2nd RP is in another link.

RP Link: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t40-maya-vs-kaylan-lupus-rp-2

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:29 am
Results Link: TBD

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t40-maya-vs-kaylan-lupus-rp-2
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum