JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder in EWE 2016 Rumble Empty Thunder in EWE 2016 Rumble

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:43 am
Thunder in EWE 2016 Rumble Rumble2016-RumbleMatch

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2016-rumble-match-t2082.html#p22153027

Show: EWE Rumble 2016 [2/21/2016]

A large mountain stood in front of the view of the camera. The camera pans to towards the top where we see an individual standing, a brief gleem from an object drapped across the individual's shoulder as it was caught in the sun's rays. The camera pans down a little lower as we can make out a different individual climbing up this mountain. The view blinks and now we see close up to the individual hugging the mountain side as he searches for his next foot hold. This man wore a black hoodie with it's hood up and a pair of blue jeans. The camera pans a little to note the side of a red dragon logo on the hoodie. As people began to realize just who this guy was, the individual's voice began to speak out over the recorded feed.

"Last year, just after WrestleMania Eleven, I entered a Tournament known as King of Xtreme. I had failed to get into a match at WrestleMania thanks to being unable to fully get back into my full mindset after being away on injury for so long. Despite that, once the King of Xtreme began I went on to feel like my old self again. Eager to have awesome matches and the belief in myself that I could come out victorious. I believed that it was my time, my time to finally get my shot at the Undisputed Championship... Then it was revealed that the mystery Entry of the Tournament was none other than Jack Michaels, and I was furious."

Thunder climbed to a small ledge of the mountain where you could see a man resembling Jack Michaels standing there. Itched in the stone next to him was the words Royal Flush, 2015. The two men stared each other down intensly, neither flinching or moving a muscle.

"It was supposed to be my time, yet here came Jack Michaels, returning just because he wanted to prove he still had it in him to win. Why couldn't he of waited? Why'd he choose this moment, my time, to do it? I knew I was wrong in thinking these things. But I was foolish and let these feelings cloud my vision as I was not just taken out of the my victory, but hurting my back so surverely I couldn't continue."

Thunder and Jack began to charge at each other. They colide but Jack over powers Thunder lifting him up and slamming him down on the rocky survace below. A sicking crack was heard which caused the ledge itself to start to crack and break up. Soon, the split went right down the middle causing part of the mountain to slip away creating a large gap between where Thunder now lay on the ground fidgeting in pain.

"I watched on as the man who defeated me went on to become the Undisputed Champion. I just couldn't stand it as i thought of how that could of been me. It should of been me. But as I laid there, recovering, that's when I realized my mistake. It's something that I should of thought from the begining. After all, I've defeated Christy before, I even beat Alesandro before as he would of been the man I'd of faced had he been the one who defeated Christy Chaos the night I failed. A match against either of those two would of been great, don't get me wrong, but why settle for them when I could face down one of the greats in this company? A man who's not been defeated since returning. That's the man I want to face to finally earn my Championship, not take what I thought was the easier route. Because I needed to challenge myself. Not just go after a great of the time, but of the entire EWE. So I pushed myself to recover as I continued to watch Jack Michaels dominate the competition."

Thunder struggled a bit but began to get to his feet. His body ached but the show of determination displayed across his face. Finally, he managed to stand up stright. He stood firm as he looked up at the top of the mountain where Jack Michaels stood, the Undisputed Championship across his waist. Thunder's eyes narrowed in determination as he looked across the large gap inbetween the two of them. He knew the only way to proceed would be to climb down to the bottom and climb back up to the other side.

"After 7 months of healing, finally I was ready to step back in the ring. I wanted another shot at Jack Michaels, but not for some kind of petty revenge. No it was for a burning desire to take on one of the greatests wrestlers this company had to offer and to be recignized as someone great, as someone imporant. That's why I had to get back to him. But how? I didn't know how the hire ups saw me in ranking and with blowing multiple chances to get a shot at huge gold, I didn't believe they send me down to fight for one of the titles that's not as prestiegous. Yet my timing couldn't of been any better as the Road to WrestleMania had begun with the Rumble."

Thunder looks a little to his right as a rope bridge has appeared connecting to a single platform over the large expanse. On it were 29 others fighting each other trying to push the others off the platform into the expanse. Thunder looks over to them as he ponders slightly to himself.

"But am I ready for such a challenge? Am I ready to take on 29 competitors each with their own reasons to make it across to a great battle with the Undisputed Champion? Was my reasoning any better than theirs? Who knows, as it didn't really matter. I had to hold onto my own reasoning despite what others think and charge head on into this fight because I wanted it, and what better way to prove to the champion that I was ready than to be the last one standing in a grueling match such as the Rumble?"

Thunder smirks as he charges across the rope bridge to the platform with all the other competitors wrestling to push each other off. Thunder scrambles around hitting different people with moves getting them closer to falling off the edge. Soon he comes across two individuals, one with a Hannah Montana shirt on the other a small stuffed animal as the two were locked into a feirce stairing contest, ignoring the others at the moment.

"There are those who consider my entry to be ignorable, just good for a laugh. But I assure you that I will make sure that I am no laughing matter. I'm here to compete and while having fun in a match is great, but there are those who take it a little two far. Jay Jobber and Dr. Quakerton Jr. will want to make you laugh, and you will rather you find them funny or just pathetic. Myself, well I can't nearly complain, I had a great match with Dustin Jobber, losing my first championship ever to him but make no mistake I not be losing this time."

Thunder comes over hitting both of the two with a jump kick causing both of them to fall off the edge. Thunder stands up and before long is grabbed by a large guy in a bear costume. Thunder struggles a bit as the bear has him in a huge bear hug, leading him over to the edge. The bear was soon joined by two others, a large fox and large chicken. They were chearing on the bear as Thunder got closer to the edge.

"Then you have those who I'm not entirely sure where they stand? I watched them on air with their furocity of moves and style. Yet they dress up as large animals? Are they showing insanity or out to prove something else? Only time would tell to reveal the mystery. But they could work as a team which is a great stategy, yet I wonder just how much they would be a team and when they'd turn on each other, thinking the time was right."

Thunder's feet are on the edge as Foxy whirls up to hit Freddy from behind to send them both over. But Thunder escapes just in time and drops down. Foxy connects and Freddy trips over Thunder and falls off off the edge and into the abyss. Thunder spins Foxy leg's from behind causing him to slip forward his momentum sliding him off as well. Chica charges Thunder as he get back up but Thunder side steps her giving her a kick to the back to further heed her own trip down. Thunder doesn't waist a moment as he scans the crowd for the next best target, soon spoting it as two men were attacking a thrid, seemingly more intuned with hurting the third than actually tossing him off. Thunder made his way over.

"Speaking of turning on teammates. One former group entering this year is the Shield. A team I fought before and actually won against two of them in a handicap match. Dean will have you believe it was because Seth held him back, but was that really the case? Or is his mental dillusions just getting the better of himself now. Regardless, they'll all three point out how they attacked me point blank in that ring after but that doesn't change the fact that I won. But I won't be their focus this time around, no. For Seth And Roman, they will both be out for blood of Dean and with that distraction they will fall."

Thunder jumps up and lands behind the two attackers, drop kicking one into the other causing both of them to fall off the edge. The third gets up and tackles Thunder to the ground and gets a few good shots in before Thunder lifts his legs and pushes him off his momentum sending him over. Thunder only has a moment to stand up before a smaller man with bleached skin and green hair comes flying out of the mass of bodies of the other wrestlers and lands on Thunder's Shoulders as he began to strike his fist against Thunder's head.

"Almost forgot the 2nd time I fought the Shield as a group, which with Eli back when we were tag teaming together. Yet it doesn't seem to matter much any more as Eli has changed. He's changed alot as he's let his past failers get the better of him. I know the feeling as my return from my first injury, I was a mess from losing in the WrestleMania Destiney Tournament, eliminated by Eli as it was. When we fought after his change, I let my guard down, thinking that perhaps there was something I could do to save my friend. But in the end I don't know what will be able to do that. So they only thing I can do is push on. He wants to use dark humor to cause destruction and misery for laughs? I'll make sure he doesn't get the chance."

Thunder Reaches up and grabs the bleached individual as he flips him off his shoulders right over the edge. Ironically the man cackles histerically on his way down. As Thunder watches for a moment, he turns around just in time to see four men rushing at him, each of them wearing masks.

"How do you prepare for the unknown? Yet that's what I have to do as four individuals have elected to not revealing who they were. The only thing you can do is trust in your own skills and believe that what ever comes your way, you can handle it."

Thunder jumps over the four individuals, yet they halt before going over the edge. However, a well placed spinning kick to each of them caused them to join the others in the pit. Thunder waits a moment before he's grabbed by the arm and pulled towards the center of the platform, there he was quickly surounded by a group of individuals.

"Those are just the ones you can simply write off due to one reason or another. THe ones that you can quickly say a few things about and move on. Not that any of them won't be hard to get rid of, but then you have others, the ones who are good yet continue to fall short of their goals. Like Kelsi Parr, Bray Wyatt, Damian Sandow, Angela Fortin and James Ceno. All of them are great competitors but each of them have fallin short of getting their goal just like me. And just like me they are craving to use this oppurtunity to finally get ahold of what they want. I can't write any of them off Yet in their minds they have allready writen me off. After all I failed to beat James Ceno on two separate occations. I've failed to beat Kelsi Parr a time or two. And they'll use my return as an excuse to say I'm not ready. Like James, shouting his nonsense about busting his chops since the year started and I congradulate him full heartiedly as it just makes our encounter in the rumble that much better. But don't write me off just yet, as had I been medically cleared to come back sooner, I would of been right there with you in the heat of the frying pan, battling my way through whoever stood in my way."

The group come in and pile up on Thunder, hitting him with furious punches and kicks. Eventually, Thunder manages to push them all back and takes them one at a time throwing each of them off. Once the last of the group goes over Thunder turns and looks at the remaining few. A small smirk spreads across his face.

"When you elimiante the silly, the misfocused, the good but not good enough, then all that's left is the best. The ones who have been to the mountain top once before and are back to regain their spot at the top, or those with such great power that even though it's their first time they are really getting their shots, you know they'll a force to be recondend with and it'll take real skill and power just to take them down. Syd Vicious, White Tiger, Ric Flair, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, and even hall of famer Rick Cage. Say what you want about any of them. Like Ric Flair being really old or White Tiger no in his prime either or the jokes of Rick Cage not even earning his Hall of Fame ring. They all shouldn't be overlooked. What Ric Flair lacks in youth, he makes up for in a body guard with a nice weapon to use in the no disqualification match. White Tiger still has been kicking with the best of them, yeah winning some, losing others, but he did win the first Rumble match EWE had to offer so he knows what it takes to win. Then you have the obvious favorites with Syd Vicious and the beast incarnate, both appropirately named. Syd dominated the Diva's division, her losing a rare sight to behold. She's even tag Team Champions with Dustin so he sees something with her in the Men's division to say the least. But the fact she's been doing great in her few single matches she's had so far is something to show that she'll be a vicious contender in this match. Then there's Brock Lesnar, who's not lost a single match since signing to EWE. He ran the guanlet at Extreme overload so his stamina is in check regardless of the guantet only being one on one matches."

Thunder came in as the remaining few all met in the middle for an all out brawl. Limps were flying as were bodies as no one backed down. Thunder would hit one of them only to be picked up and slammed by someone else.

"But I have to win. If I don't, how can I even hope to challenge the best the company has to offer? If I can't win this Rumble, I may as well go and start down at the bottom. Work my way up, unlike I've done since I got here. Allways using special matches like WrestleMania Destney series and King of Xtreme, even my attempts to enter last year's money in the bank. But if I fail I will go back down, face every single person i can find, working up my abilities with each and every one of them as I gain a little more knowledge each time. But that's an if... a really big if in my mind. I believe that I can win this. Regardless of who's in it, or what's said about me. I will fight on with every bit of strength I have. I won't be distracted or lose focus. One by one they each will fall..."

Thunder grabs one of the remaining individuals and tosses them off with a belly to back suplex. Another one tries to come at him but he kicks him in the chest with both feet, the person held on but Thunder leaned forward and grabbed his arms, performing a modified monkey flip to send him over as well. Thunder gets up to his feet and charges another one he attempts to side step him but Thunder catches it in time as he grabs the individual and performs a running irish whip sending him two off the edge. Three more were left, a huge individual, one with a striped shirt, and a girl with a stern look on her face. Thunder Then went forward as the other two grabbed the muscluar one and Thunder helped propell the beast off the edge as well. The team work didn't last long as the girl attempts to back stab them both but they duck and give her an upper cut knocking her to the ground for the time being. The two then face off with a bit more respect before going in and locking up. Thunder gains the advantage and flings him off as well. Thunder then turns to the girl who was now getting up.

"... Until it's just two of us left. Then I will end the match with a Boom...and move on to the greatest show of all time."

The girl rushes Thunder only for him to scoop her up with and slamming her down with the Thunder's Boom finisher causing her to bounce and right off the ledge. With there only one remaining guy there, the camera zooms out as it notices itchings in the rock of the platform. It read, 2016 Rumble winner as Thunder stood in the middle of it. The camera zooms in over Thunder's shoulder as he looks up towards the mountain top where Jack Michaels still stands with the championship belt around his waist, below him is a sign that reads WrestleMania 12. Thunder smirks one final time.

"I'm coming for you Jack."

And with that Thunder makes his way to the rope bridge that lead to the other side of the chasm as the scene fades on this with Jack and the WrestleMania sign in the shot.

Thunder in EWE 2016 Rumble FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder in EWE 2016 Rumble Empty Re: Thunder in EWE 2016 Rumble

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:43 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum