JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Star Hawk Empty Thunder Vs Star Hawk

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:14 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/04-06-15-thunder-dragon-vs-star-hawk-t1491.html#p22146747

Show: Chaos [4/6/2015]

We open up to Thunder Dragon back stage in his locker room. No cameras were on him at the moment and he used this time to silently fume. After all, after all that practice, all that training, all that time waiting to come back, Thunder lost. He actually lost. Perhaps he was taking this too hard though. After all the old Thunder wouldn't of let this bother him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"The old Thunder wouldn't have lost."

A sigh escaped Thunder's lips as he walked over to a couch there and just sat down. Why was he so upset though? He didn't exactly lose the match on his own accord, right? It was that Mr. Strange fellow who caused Thunder to lose.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah keep telling yourself that. He had you, you know he did... and WHY am I talking to myself?"

Thunder laid down more, perhaps he was going too hard on himself. He had a great match. After all him and Ceno tore the roof off the place in one fiery electric match.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But I lost."

Shaking his head, Thunder gave another sigh. He needed something to take his mind off of his loss. Something to keep his mind off the fact that he lost his chance to enter WrestleMania and to redeem his poor performance last year.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Don't remind me... Oh great now I'm replying to myself."

Thunder slapped his forehead with his open palm as he let out yet another sigh. This line of thought and questioning wasn't going to help him. However, thankfully, his mind was given a rest as there was a knock on the door. Was Thunder in his right mind for company? Then again, he needed something to take his mind off of his recent train of thought.

-Thunder Dragon-
"It's open."

So the door opened and in walked a red head wearing a full facial mask. She also had a pair of blue jeans on similar to Thunder's own as well as a black hoodie with a slightly different but similar style to it than Thunder's.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh, Hey Cyclone. Yeah I know I was..."

-Cyclone-
"I did it!"

Thunder was slightly surprised at her excited tone. So he sat up and looked at her with a slight confusion.

-Thunder Dragon-
"What did you do exactly?"

-Cyclone-
"I did my first official task as your manager!"

The smile in her voice was all too apparent as the mask kept her facial features hidden. Of course, Thunder had taken on this girl as her manager more for her sake than his own. After all, it was Cyclone's wish to become a EWE Diva, however, she was camera shy and had a problem talking to other people. So this helped her a bit in her fears as the mask did help with covering any negative facial expressions, plus, with her being his manager for now, it'd help her learn a little bit more about the business behind the scenes. Of course, Thunder was also helping teach her how to wrestle but that was a little irrelevant at the moment.

-Thunder Dragon-
"That doesn't exactly tell me what you did."

-Cyclone-
"Oh right, I uh... Talked to Mr. Jensen about what happened with your match. And he agreed to give you another shot."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Against Ceno? Actually that's good news. Did he tell you if he's going to do something about what happens if Mr. Strange interferes again?"

Cyclone actually seems to adopt a stance that says that wasn't exactly what she meant. Thunder just now caught it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"What?"

-Cyclone-
"Well, uh.... Ceno's still in the Money-In-The-Bank match... that hasn't changed."

-Thunder Dragon-
"I see. So is it still a Qualifier match, or am I facing someone else?"

-Cyclone-
"Someone else."

Thunder gave a nod. He slightly wondered how Ceno felt about getting into the Money-in-the-Bank match by a disqualification. After all, it wouldn't sit as well with Thunder as he'd feel like he still needed to earn his spot.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So, who am I facing?"

-Cyclone-
"Star Hawk!"

Seemed Cyclone was pretty cheery about that. Guess she was still a fan at heart and thought that Thunder vs Star Hawk would be an awesome match. Thunder, on the other hand...

-Thunder Dragon-
"Star Hawk huh? Oh great I'm screwed."

Thunder flopped back into the couch hitting his head against the sofa again. That wasn't good news at all.

-Cyclone-
"Why do you say that? You can beat her."

Thunder glanced back to Cyclone but kept his hand where it was.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Don't you know who she is?"

Tilting her head slightly to show her confusion, Cyclone replies to her client.

-Cyclone-
"Royal Rumble Runner up, Defeated some strong competitors after that."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Exactly."

-Cyclone-
"Does it really matter though?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh it matters all right. It just shows that she's out of my league. You forget that I can't play with the big boys. I'm a mid-carder and that's where I belong."

-Cyclone-
"Why are you doing this to yourself? Really has you injury affected you this much? You're better now so you shouldn't be talking like this."

-Thunder Dragon-
"I began sucking long before I got injured. Seriously, I lost to Alessandro, even Psychotica of all people. And you know what, it all shows and you can tell that fancy pants manager Star Hawk has will eat up these words and use them against me."

Cyclone actually paused to look around. She didn't see a camera.

-Cyclone-
"We're not on camera... are we?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"No, but it'll show in my mannerisms. They'll be able to tell I'm not the same as I used to and throw it right back in my face."

-Cyclone-
"Since when did you care what other people think? You're Thunder Dragon! You fearlessly stand, concurring the forces of evil and fight till the end."

Thunder only sighs on the remark.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Thanks for quoting from my entrance song, but that's not me anymore."

Cyclone then slapped Thunder hard across the face.

-Cyclone-
"What are you saying? Are you saying you're a liar?! That all that you've ever stood for, gone, out the window just because you had a few losses?! I thought the point of the keep on fighting, was to not give up, never give in. To fight on even when all hope is lost. That is who you are Thunder. I still believe in you, even if you don't believe in yourself."

Thunder has been rubbing his stinking cheek as she said all that. Just listening as the words sunk in.

-Cyclone-
"So what do you say? Are you the low pathetic man who fades into the background because things are too tough? Or you going to live up to that name Thunder Dragon by being the legend that are what Dragons are made of, and showing that boom that catches the others by surprise?"

Thunder was silent, not saying a word. Of course, it made Cyclone fume a little.

-Cyclone-
"Well? Answer me! Do you have another Boom in store for next week? Or is your storm fading?"

Again, Thunder was silent for a moment. Cyclone was still waiting on a response but then Thunder stood up. Cyclone looked up at him as she was shorter of the two. Then, Thunder grinned that trademark grin of his.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Looks like next week, there's going to be another Boom."

He smiled as it looked like his confidence was back. Cyclone just giggled like a school girl and hugged Thunder like a crazed fan. This made Thunder chuckle.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Guess I'm getting my monies worth here in a manger. A pep talk and a hug."

Cyclone freezes as she realized what she did as she let go of him. Trying to play it off cool.

-Cyclone-
"Eh, eh, yeah. It's cool. Real cool."

Thunder smiled at her and chuckled again.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Well, I best be getting ready to go."

-Cyclone-
"Yeah. I'll let you get ready... uh yeah."

Cyclone headed out the room as Thunder chuckled again. Cyclone gets so nervous sometimes even after being just fine a minute ago. So Thunder went to get ready to leave for now.

-Thunder Dragon-
"There’s something missing. Just something missing from all of this."

It was so many days later as Thunder was sitting down on, who knows what as his legs were dangling off the side. The sky was clearly seen in the shot and so was Thunder as he wore his usual attire of blue jeans and black hoodie with a red Dragon logo on the front.

-Thunder Dragon-
"It’s something I’ve been missing for a while now. And no not exactly that winning edge as I use to have. Sure you could say that I put on a spectacular match last week, only for the win to be stolen from me by some guy who had a beef with my opponent. But Really, I've just felt like I've just been going through the motions. After all, when I did return because I really wanted to. I wanted that drive I used to have. The one where I defeated many-an opponent and even if I lost got beat up. It didn't faze me one bit. I was here for intense fights, to prove that I had endurance and knew exactly how to play with the big boys and if you didn't think so, eh, I didn't care. I'd still get in your face and show you I meant business. And the bigger the challenge, the more my excitement increased. So where had that gone? Well, that's just what I need to jump-start yet again."

Thunder seems to give a nod as he gets up from the stone looking bench as he stands on it, still looking at the camera as he puts his hands into his pocket.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So let’s start hmm? Let me take a fresh look at exactly who I'm facing."

Another pause as Thunder closes his eyes to visualize his opponent. He just stands there thinking before a small smile spreads on his face. Before he reopens his eyes.

-Thunder Dragon-
"And just who am I facing? None other than Star Hawk. No seriously THE Star Hawk. I was a fool before, forgetting who I am and getting scared of her. But I'm putting that behind me. I'm returning to my old ways and I chose to see Star Hawk as someone great. Really. After all right out of the starting gate she's been making her very own Boom. Well, we'll ignore that first match, after all we don't all win our first matches. Like I didn't win my very first match. Of course, I came back later, and avenged that loss. And I very well expect that when the time comes, you'll do the very same Star Hawk. After all rather you want to talk or not, you and I were meant to soar high in this business. After all it's right there in our names."

A smile spreads on Thunder's face as he tugs slightly on his hoodie to emphases the dragon logo on it.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Of course, I'm not here to go all animalistic on you. Saying how the Dragon's a more powerful creature than the hawk. But we both know even a mouse, if he put his mind to it, could defeat the lion who wishes to play with it. Even the Elephant, with its mighty power, gets scared of the itty bitty little mouse. Besides, I'm sure you'd... well you're manager, would come up with some way to counter the animal play. Probably already has something up his sleeve to say rather it's in reply to this video or not."

Thunder nods briefly as to emphasis what he just said.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Speaking of managers, yeah I know it doesn't have as much to do with us. But hey, you got yourself a manager and well, so do I. She'll be coming done to the ring this time with me, so I hope the two can get along."

A chuckle resonates from him before he continues.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oddly enough we seem to have a bit of a swap here. Your manager’s more vocal while you don't let out a peep. While I'm more vocal and my manager's.... well not so much. But she's working on it."

Thunder pauses only briefly before he continues, taking a step forward as he speaks.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But you don't care about that right? You just care about this match and how to beat me. You probably already believe that you can do that very thing. And that's good. I'm glad you feel that way. Shocking right? And no it's not for me to turn around and claim, 'Think that all you want but I will beat you.' or however you want to put it. I want you to believe that because honestly, who'd want to face down an opponent who thinks he's going to lose. Yet, the opposite can also be true as you don't want to be to over-confident. Then they'll not give you their full effort until later on, if it's not too late. But hey, no one really knows what goes on in your head anyways. Your manager claims this and that about you and accolades aside, we can't fully know if what he claims about your feelings is accurate or not. But hey, might as well believe it right?"

With a shrug of his shoulders, Thunder continues on his topic.

-Thunder Dragon-
"After all he says some great things about you. And aside from losing your first match and only getting 2nd in the Royal Rumble, you've sure living up to what he says about you. And I don't care what other people might think. You're manager says you're a champion. Then by golly I'll see you as a champion. Because that's the fight I want on Monday Night. And I know that you'll be giving it to me. So come, join me on the battle field that's set for the likes of you and I."

The Camera begins to zoom out as, we now see that Thunder is standing on a ledge of a really tall building. Thunder grins as he takes his hands out of his hoodie and spreads them wide.

-Thunder Dragon-
"After all, for us, the sky's not our limit. It's our battle field to which we shoot higher and higher as we reach for a prize that's above the rest. But as you know our battle is only our stepping stone to get that much further. For the winner of our contest will go on to the stratosphere to compete in an out of this world match at the grandest stage of them all. Winning that with punch our tickets to the stars."

The camera had looked up while Thunder spoke before coming back down to see Thunder again with a grin spread on his face.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So ask yourself this Star Hawk. Do you live up to your name, or is it time for you to get dropped... with a BOOM!"

Thunder smiled as he takes out his hand and waves it in a challenging motion.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You're sky battle awaits."

The Camera pans out from Thunder as it looks back up at the sky before fading to black.

Thunder Vs Star Hawk FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Star Hawk Empty Re: Thunder Vs Star Hawk

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:15 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum