JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs The Shield Empty Thunder Vs The Shield

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:16 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-16-13-thunder-dragon-vs-the-shield-t726.html#p22087337

Show: Chaos [12/16/2013]

The camera begins to record as it picks up a beautifully decorated Christmas Tree, outside in the middle of a town square. Snow had fallen on the ground and it really added to the scene. The exact location of was a little hard to tell. After all there really wasn't anything around to really tell if it was some where in or near Montréal, Québec, Canada or not. The only person that was there was a single man, standing in front of the tree looking at it. His back was two the camera but you could tell he was wearing blue jeans, and a black coat. To top off this ensemble, he had a red Santa hat on his head.

"Christmas has Really come early," Said the man but you could hear the excitement in his voice. He then turned around as it was revealed to be Thunder Dragon. On his coat, in the upper left hand corner was a small logo. His trademark Dragon logo.

"After all can you believe it," Thunder continued as he was smiling, "I get a chance to take on The Shield on Monday. But oh it's not just some tag team match, or even one on one singles division. But an actual honest to goodness handy-cap match."

Thunder's smile only increased and yet it wasn't fake to hide some inside doubt but it was actually genuine.

"Finally, good ol' Johnny C got it right," Thunder continued his excitement still showing, "After all this is the kind of match I want. Nothing against Orton or but when I said that I wanted to prove myself, I didn't just want some random singles match. I did make the best of it by upping my game and making the viper tap. But I needed more. I crave more. And now I got more."

Thunder smile increased more as some traces of a grin could be shown.

"See Shield, I've told you before," Thunder continued, "Back when me and Eli were set to face you on that fateful Chaos, I love a challenge. That hasn't changed a bit. You have know idea how happy I was when I checked the card to find out about our handy-cap match. I mean talk about a challenge. To go one on two with one of the toughest tag teams known to the Wresting world? How awesome is that?"

Thunder smiled for a bit longer before he shifted to a more serious tone.

"Don't get me wrong now," Thunder said, "I'm not delusional. I know exactly what I have waiting for me this Monday. Do I think that I'm just gonna breeze right through you? Of course not. But that's the beauty of it. See I know that I'm in for a fight. More than that I'm in for a beat down. But don't think for a second that I think you're going to win. You may knock me down one hundred times. But I'll keep on getting back up. After all, it's at the lowest point, the darkest hour, when one can really show their true strength."

Thunder looked into the camera with a seriousness in his eyes.

"Shield, I want you to give me everything you got," Thunder said, "No, I NEED you to give me everything you got. You want to use this match as a way to get back at me and Eli for defeating you not once, but twice? Good. Use that. Use that to annoyance to dig down deep into your skin to increase your rage and hatred towards me. That way you'll be sure to put me through my paces. Because this won't be a walk in the park, for either of us. But I'll show you, and I'll show everyone... that when put against the wall, I come back even harder than before. So remember that Shield."

Thunder paused as he continued to look at the camera to let his words sink in.

"When was the last time you were in a position like that?" Thunder asked, "Where you were up against what seemed like impossible odds, and the chance of coming out on top was slim to none?"

Thunder paused almost to give them time to think.

"Was it at War Games?" Thunder asked, "After all you were going against quiet the impressive team, all with a hatred of you." Thunder shook his head, "No it wasn't then. After all, despite who you went up against, you still had your teammates. You still had hope, more than that, a confidence that your bond as a team was more than enough to defeat Jack Michaels and those in his team. So when did you ever have a time where you were to face Impossible odds?"

Once again Thunder paused to give them a chance to think. But he then he gave a nod.

"That's right," Thunder said, "Never. You've never had to face down a group of more than what you thought you could handle. In fact, anytime things began to be even, that's when you decided to retreat. Which is a tactic that I can't say is bad. In fact it makes me like you as the bad guy even more. And every hero needs a bad guy."

Thunder grinned.

"Like you said way back before," Thunder said, "That this entire thing was on me. That I wasn't even on the Shield's radar until I interfered with you're attack on my good friend Eli the Kid. But that just who I am... I am the hero that can't stand when someone is gained up on. I am the hero that teamed up with Eli to take you on and defeat you. Now I'm going to be the hero who stood alone in the ring on Monday Night Chaos, as he takes on one of the baddest teams on the Chaos brand."

Thunder grinned increased as he went on.

"And I know you don't like a hero," Thunder said, "After all it's the heroes that get in your way. and you say that 'no one likes a hero' but you only say it because you don't like a hero and they stop you from carrying out what you think is justice. But that doesn't matter, because I love being a hero and that won't stop because you think you're going to give me a beat down on Chaos. But you never know. You might give me that beat down you're wanting. But... you... won't... WIN!"

Thunder smiled even more as he anticipated the up coming Monday.

"So this is the Christmas season," Thunder said, "So I think I'll end with a classic song."

Thunder smiled then cleared his thought before he began to sing.

"OHH! Jingle bells, Roman smells, Rollins laid an egg!, The group called Shield lost a wheel, and THUNDER WON THAT DAAAY!!"

Thunder chuckled as he smiled.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

The camera then faded to black.

End Part 1

For lots of people, things were always hectic around the holidays. After all, there was shopping, decorating, and even baking of cookies and fruit cake. And now with Christmas a little over a week away, things were getting even more stressful as people continued to try and get things finished and ready. Of course, it was always nice to unwind after a stressful day of shopping. And what better way than to go to a show where people beat up on one another in what's known as Professional Wrestling? And for some, tickets to such an event made nice Christmas presents. So that's where this mostly Canadian crowd found themselves. For it was time for Chaos... no not the Chaos that can happen during a shopping spree gone wrong. But Monday Night Chaos.

"He wants what?"

The voice came from Thunder Dragon as he was talking on his cell phone in his locker room. He was already dressed to compete tonight as he got a phone call from back home.

"Alright," Thunder replied to the person on the other end, "No, I don't need to write it down, I'll remember it."

There happened to be a knock on the door. But apparently it was only meant as a warning as the door opened and Kenny GreenWood followed by a Cameraman came into the room. Thunder looked at them and noticed as he held up a finger to them to let them know to wait as he was listening to the person on the other end.

"Yeah, I can find one of those," Thunder said, "Shouldn't be a problem."

Thunder listened again as the person on the other end continued to talk. Kenny waited but he hoped he was almost done.

"So is there anything else you want?" Thunder asked the person on the other end. He listened to the reply then gave a nod, "All right, well I gotta get off." Thunder said. He heard the replied then said, "Love you too." Thunder then hung up the phone and placed it in his pocket before he looked over at Kenny.

"Got yourself a girlfriend there?" Kenny asked.

Thunder shook his head, "That was my mom," he said, "She was giving me her and Dad's Christmas list."

"Isn't it cutting it a bit close?" Kenny asked, "With Christmas not that far off."

Thunder shrugged, "I won't really need to order any of them... so shouldn't be a problem."

Kenny nodded, "Right," he said then held up his microphone, "Do I even need to ask?"

Thunder shook his head, "No, go ahead."

Kenny nodded as he turned to the camera, "Hello EWE nation," he said, "This is Kenny GreenWood, here with Former Mid-Eastern Champion, Thunder Dragon." Kenny turned towards Thunder, "Speaking of the Mid-Eastern Championship, Dustin Jobber has declared that he'll be putting the title on the line every single Chaos leading up to Hell Frozen Over. Will that effect your plans for your rematch?"

"I was surprised by his decision," Thunder said, "But regardless, kudos to him on being a real Fighting champion."

"Any chance you'll be cashing in your rematch clause a little early?" Kenny asked, "After all, with him offering a title shot every week, it would be a nice opportunity to perhaps get the drop on him."

Thunder shook his head, "No."

"Just no?" Kenny asked.

"Just no," Thunder replied.

"But what if by Hell Frozen Over, there's a new champion?" Kenny asked, "Like D-Dawg, or anyone else who takes on Dustin's challenge."

"Then I'll face them at Hell Frozen Over," Thunder replied.

"But wouldn't you rather take it from the guy who took it from you?" Kenny asked.

Thunder gave a sigh, "Listen," He said, "I'll be going over this and more at a later date. Right now, let's leave it alone."

"Very Well," Kenny said, "Tonight, you have a handy-cap match against The Shield, a group that you've managed to defeat two times with the help of your old tag Partner, Eli the Kid. So do you really think you can handle both Rollins and Reigns by yourself?"

"You mean do I think I can win?" Thunder asked, "The answer is yes."

"Sounds like over-confidence to me," Kenny said.

Thunder shook his head, "No not over-confidence," Thunder said, "Like I said in the promo I shot a few days ago, I know that this match will be a war and it'll take a big toll on me. But I more than believe I can win. Rather, they have to cart me out of that ring after this things over is another story. But I will show everyone that when everything seems to be against me, that I Will WIN."

Kenny nodded, "Now this match is a Wrestle Mania Destiny Series match," Kenny said, "And yes I have confirmed that you are still in second place. Of course, that could very well change at the end of the night if you loose this match."

"I know," Thunder said, "Which makes this match ever so more important to me. After all, I don't just want to regain the Mid-Eastern Title, but I also still want a shot at the highest title this Company has to offer, The Undisputed Championship. Sure some could just see it as a pipe dream for someone like me. But We'll just have to wait and see huh? Besides, it wouldn't be the first time someone who was still new to this company, to become the Undisputed Champion. Leon Cashmere's just one example."

"Well, Cashmere is someone you'll have to watch out for if you do ever get the Undisputed Championship," Kenny said, "After all, he's currently Mr. Money in the Bank."

"Actually, that's not really an issue for me," Thunder said, "Since his contract will end at Wrestle Mania. But I know I'll need to watch out for him, he is in the Undisputed title hunt."

"Right," Kenny said, "Now back to your opponents tonight, Do you think that this being a WMD series match that it'll effect the Shield's performance tonight?"

"Not really," Thunder said, "After all, this is more of a pay-back match if anything for them. Plus, this is their first WMD match. And they was it's looking, they'd have to really pull out some major wins if they wanna make the first cut. But once again, I don't think that's a big issue for them."

"Hopefully you're expecting of that doesn't cost you the match," Kenny said, "The Undisputed Championship can be a pretty big motivator."

"I know," Thunder said, "And really if that's what gets them to come at me harder? Then by all means, have them. Because I want this match, No I NEED this match to be a war. I have something to prove, way more than some petty pay-back."

Kenny nodded, "So any final words?"

Thunder nodded as he looked straight to the Camera.

"Shield, this match will not go as you want," Thunder said, "It'll not be a complete domination, and you will not walk away the victors. So Remember, When the time comes, this Dragon will not go down like you want, And the SHIELD will be defeated, with a BOOM!!"

Kenny nodded as he turned to the camera, "There you have it," Kenny said, "Until we meet again. This is Kenny GreenWood."

The Cameraman then stopped recording. Kenny then looked to Thunder.

"Well good luck in your match tonight," He said.

Thunder nodded as Kenny and The cameraman left. The scene fading on Thunder's ready and determined face.

end part 2

Thunder Vs The Shield FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs The Shield Empty Re: Thunder Vs The Shield

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:19 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum