JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Randy Orton Empty Thunder Vs Randy Orton

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:52 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-9-13-thunder-dragon-vs-randy-orton-t702.html

Show: Chaos [12/9/2013]

A padded cell with a single occupant inside, that's what the camera opens up to. The single occupant was facing the camera wearing a straight jacket but he was sat cross legged on the floor with his head bent down. He rocked back and forth a little bit before he finally began to speak.

"To get into the mind of a mad man," the person spoke, his voice clearly that of a mans, "What must one do?"

He didn't raise his head as he spoke and rocked back and forth again.

"After all they say the key to victory is to know one's opponent," he continued, "To know everything there is about a person so when they come at you, you can anticipate exactly what he'll do."

He eventually stopped his rocking as he looked up at the camera, it was seen to be Thunder Dragon.

"Yet there was another wise man," he said, "He said that the key to victory is to know thy self. But which one is correct?"

Thunder stood up as you could see more clearly his blue jeans.

"Must I sink low into the mind of the insane to know what they are thinking," Thunder asked, "Or do I need to dive deeper into my self, to truly find what I'm capable of?"

Thunder paused for the briefest of moments.

"Let's look at the facts though," Thunder said as he brought one of his arms down, almost as if the strap had been undone, "Monday Night Chaos #168. It was Randy Orton Vs Thunder Dragon. A match that had it's excitement for but obviously not the biggest as it had a superstar that seemed to be down on his luck in the ring, and a practical newby as it was only his 3rd ever match in singles competition."

Thunder lowered his other arm.

"So what happened Randy?" Thunder asked, "Well you lost yet again, making it just another bad day for the viper as his Apex predator title continued to be doubted."

Thunder moved his hands to the back of the jacket.

"So Why did that happen?" Thunder asked as what could of been snaps were heard, "Did I dive deep into your mind, see the craziness and figure out how to deal with it?"

Thunder shook his head. As he pulled the back part of the jacket apart as it hung open.

"No," Thunder said, "You see, I went in there with some knowledge of our you fought Randy. But I was more confident in myself."

Thunder pulled one arm out of the sleave.

"I knew that I could beat you," Thunder said, "That was never an issue Randy."

Thunder removed his other arm then tossed the straight jacket away as it revealed his Black hoodie with the Dragon Logo on it.

"In my own mind, it was never a question of if I'd beat you," Thunder said as he flipped his hood up, "But more how I'd beat you. After all, I knew that with you and your state you had the chance to take two options. Continue to wallow in your self pity, saying oh woe is me and my brain problems. In which case I would of easily defeated you. Then there was the one where you took your losses, and your frustration with your problems and taken it to the ring with you. Then we would of seen the Randy Orton of old. The Randy Orton who was a Silver Grand Slammer. But I would of shown that it wasn't enough. I would of shown that I could take what you had to offer and I would of defeated you for the one, two three. But at least you would of done much better. Might of even come close. But who'd know right?"

Thunder shrugged.

"But wouldn't you know it?" Thunder said, "We get another chance. This Monday, on Chaos. True it's not another WMD series match. Which I'm surprised management gave me this match instead of some other opponent, considering you need another WMD series match more than I do. But don't be discouraged Mr. Orton. I didn't want this match either."

Thunder clinched his fist as he got a little angry.

"See after what happened on War Games," Thunder said, "I wanted to be able to prove myself again. To prove to myself, that I deserve to be the Mid Eastern Champion, so that when I get my rematch at Hell Frozen Over, I can finally, know that I deserve it. I wanted to face a series of matches that would show just what I'm capable of so when the night of the Pay-per-View comes it'll be the climax of a epic showdown. But what did I get...?"

Thunder glared in the camera.

"You..." Thunder said with the intensity in his voice, "Let's face it Orton. You've been off your game for the past several weeks now. The only win you've had recently was against Jay Jobber. Though It's ironic... the matches you've had since facing me have been the complete opposite of what I've done. You've lost all but one match since our last encounter, while I've won all my matches but one since our last encounter. And even more Ironic is that those in our exception just happened to be a Jobber. And I could go on and on about those guys, but this match isn't about them now is it? No, It's about you giving into those voices you like to hear, and me taken you out with a force so strong your ears will ring."

Thunder paused for a moment as he put his hands in his hoodie's pocket.

"And yes, I am the good guy," Thunder said, "But sometimes the good guy just gets really angry that he didn't get the match he asked for. After all I knew that this week me and Punk would not be having a WMD series match. Something about us being to far ahead and they wanted to give the others a bit more of a chance. Which I can accept. So I wanted to make real use of this break form the WMD series. I wanted to use this time to further prove my skills against someone who's really up there... or even some kind of special stipulation match. Because I've already shown I can defeat most of those in the Mid Eastern Division. So why not further prove myself by having me defeat them in harder ways? Like a Handy-cap match, a gauntlet, or even a steel cage."

Thunder paused momentarily as the same annoyance flashed over his face.

"But no," he said, "I get stuck in a match where I've got to beat the same old Viper which really doesn't show much except at this point."

Thunder shoulders drooped momentarily to show his disappointment.

"However...," Thunder said as he returned to his previous stature, "If they want to put me against Randy, fine. I'll go out there and defeat him yet again. No, more than that..."

Thunder shook his head.

"Last time I simply pinned him for the one, two, three," Thunder said, "But this time, We're going to see if a Dragon's really just a snake with limbs and wings, as I slap on a pair of Dragon wings on that viper."

Thunder grinned.

"So go ahead and think you can fly with them," Thunder said, "Because all you'll do is crash, with a BOOM!!"

Thunder's grin widened as he looked at the camera a little longer before he walked to the exit of the padded room and left leaving the camera showing the empty room before the scene fades.

End part 1.

Monday, everyone knew what that meant. That meant work and school for most kids and adults. But there are those who don't work until that night. These particular ones are currently in the city of Syracuse, New York or more precisely, the Carrier Dome. Who are these people? None other than EWE superstars of course.

Now one particular was in a locker room as he was pacing back and forth. He paused for a moment as he rubbed his chin in a thinking gesture. But that didn't last long before he went back to pacing.

For those who hadn't figured it out, it was Thunder Dragon, already kited out in his ring gear. Though, really, all he did when he arrived was changes his shoes to wrestling boots, then remove his shirt and place his hoodie back on. Simple right?

Just then there was a knock at the door. Thunder stopped his pacing as he looked over to it.

"It's open," Thunder said.

The door opened and in walked a man, close to Thunder's age. He had long black hair, and was very fit. Though, one would assume that this guy was one of Thunder's fans. After all he wore a similar outfit to that of Thunder's with the black hoodie with the same Dragon Logo, blue jeans, but only a pair of shoes. The other evidence to this was the back stage pass he around his neck. However, Thunder seemed to know this guy as he gave a smile upon seeing him.

"Hey man," Thunder said, "Glad you could come."

The man gave a nod. As he walked in further and closed the door.

"Still can't believe you talked me into this," the guy said.

Thunder only grinned, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it," Thunder replied, "Besides, not every day you get ring side seats."

The man gave a shrug, "I already told you," he said, "It's not really something I enjoy doing. Watching's one thing, but doing it is something completely different."

"You may change you mind after you..." Thunder began but a knock on the interrupted him he looked to the door, "It's open."

The man looked at the door as he moved over to where Thunder stood as in walked Kenny GreenWood followed by a Cameraman.

"This a bad time?" Kenny asked.

"Nah," Thunder said, "You did just interrupt my sentence, but you’re good."

Kenny shrugged, "Sorry," he said then he looked at the guy next to Thunder, "Another fan?"

"Yes and No," Thunder replied.

The guy looked at Thunder then rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Kenny asked.

"Well," Thunder said, "He's an old friend of mine. Met him back when I was in the airforce."

"You were in the Airforce?" Kenny asked curiously.

"Long story," Thunder said to Kenny, "But he's been watching the show. And he's not missed one of my matches yet."

"Right...," Kenny said, "Anyways, will we need to step outside? or does you friend not mind being on camera?"

"Nah, he's good," Thunder said as his friend just flipped up his hood and crossed his arms.

"OK then," Kenny said as he looked to camera and signaled for him to start rolling. Which he did.

"This is Kenny GreenWood, here with EWE Superstar Thunder Dragon," Kenny said, "Who is the former Mid Easter champion."

Kenny then turned back to Thunder.

"So before we get to the other points," Kenny said, "Mind telling the EWE Universe who your friend is?"

"Maybe later," Thunder said, "But you may be seeing allot more of him as time goes on."

"I haven't made up my mind yet," Thunder's friend said as he looked at him.

"All in due time," Thunder said to his friend with a grin. Then he looked back to Kenny.

"Now Thunder," Kenny said, "At War Games, you were defeated by Dustin Jobber, which not only made it your first loss since your original debut, but you also lost your Mid Eastern Title. What are you thoughts on that?"

Thunder's fist clinched just a little before he replied, "For now let's stick with questions about my match tonight."

"Why's that?" Kenny asked, "You're not mad that you were beaten by a jobber are you?"

Thunder shook his head, "No," he replied, "But it's something I'll get more into at a later date."

"Alright then," Kenny said as he changed topics, "You're opponent tonight is Randy Orton, who you've defeated once before. do you think he'll be more of a challenge this time?"

"He has been doing better," Thunder said, "Though he's lost all but one match since I beat him, you can see a bit of improvement there."

"What about his last match?" Kenny asked, "Against D-Dawg."

Thunder shrugged, "Maybe I should say he's been doing better in the matches where he's actually shown up for," Thunder said.

Kenny nodded, "I'd have to agree with you there," Kenny said, "Anyways... this match won't be a Wrestle Mania Destiny Series match," he continued, "A series where you were in second place up til your defeat by Dustin Jobber..."

Thunder rose an eyebrow, "I moved down a rank?" Thunder asked.

"Not sure," Kenny said, "Haven't checked it yet."

"Aren't you supposed to check up on things like that before you interview someone?" Thunder asked.

"We all make mistakes," Kenny said with a shrug, "So... what's your opinion of this not being a WMD series match?"

"Already stated my opinion," Thunder said, "Makes me wonder if you've seen my promo."

Kenny shook his head. and Thunder sighed.

"Well, I guess I can restate it," Thunder said, "Even though it looks a little boring for viewers if I just say the same things all the time. But As much as I'd like to grab another WMD match to help make up for my loss at War Games, I know there's not much I can do about it. Management wants the competition to be much closer than it is now. And giving the series top two a night off helps close the gap. So there's not much I can do."

"Now do you think you can defeat Orton?" Kenny asked.

Thunder raised an eyebrow at Kenny.

"You're really off your game tonight, Kenny," Thunder said, "After all that's an obvious answer. Plus it'd be a little weird if I defeated him once and didn't think I could defeat him again. In fact, I'm so confident I'm going to make him tap."

"You know this isn't a WMD series match," Kenny said, "So why do you want to make him tap?"

"To up the ante," Thunder replied, "I mean sure I defeated Randy before, but that just shows I'm similar to those others who've defeated him. It's like 'so you beat Randy Orton, so what, everyone has beaten Randy Orton.' So I'm taking it to the next level. Because when you pin someone there's multiple reason why it could of been. It could be that you exhausted him enough for him to not kick out. Could be you just surprised him enough that he didn't recover til it was to late. But when you make someone tap, it's like they are admitting that you defeated them. It's an acknowledgment that they recignise that they can't go on."

Kenny nodded, "Seems reasonable," he said.

Thunder chuckled, "Way to decrease the value of my statement there, Kenny" Thunder said with a smile. But Kenny only shrugged.

"Well that wraps up this interview," Kenny said turning to the camera, "This is Kenny GreenWood, signing off."

"What, no asking for closing comments?" Thunder asked. As the camera stopped recording.

"Figured you'd already given it," Kenny said.

"True," Thunder said with a smile.

Kenny nodded, "Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I have other interviews to get to."

Thunder nodded, "Alright later," Thunder replied.

So Kenny and the Cameraman left leaving Thunder and his friend there alone.

"I don't know how you do it,man," Thunder's friend said.

"What's that?" Thunder asked.

"The interviews," Thunder's Friend replied, "I'd run out of things to say, myself."

Thunder shrugged, "I'm sure you'd do fine," Thunder said, "Anyways, with the interview out of the way, we don't really have anything else to do until my match starts."

Thunder's friend gave a nod as he walked over and had a seat, "Right." he said, "So what do we do in the mean time?"

"Tons of things we could do," Thunder said, "But I normally just wait for my match, or watch how the shows going."

Thunder's friend nodded again as he leaned back in the chair, "Well, I think I'll take a nap," he said, "It was a long flight over here." So he closed his eyes, "Wake me when your match starts."

"Will do," Thunder replied as he took a seat to wait for his match to begin.

End part 2

Thunder Vs Randy Orton FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:15 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Randy Orton Empty Re: Thunder Vs Randy Orton

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:54 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum