JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Prime Addiction Vs Sugay Sisters Empty Prime Addiction Vs Sugay Sisters

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:24 am
Prime Addiction Vs Sugay Sisters LAW69-SugaysPrimeAddiction

Partner RP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2628/little-unexpected

RP Link:http://law2013.proboards.com/thread/2641/p...-addiction-born

Note: Originally I was using the Baner that Jay made for the top banner of this playout. But since we no longer have access to it, I'm returning it to just using the Maya top half.  The 'stats' lists I will be leaving as is though

[9/23/2017]

A single red rose fills the screen looking so serene and delicate.  This is all we see as a single pedal falls from flower as it gently floats down to the floor.  After a moment a 2nd pedal also falls before landing next to the original.  Once it falls though a gust of wind blows out over the scene as several rose pedals from an unknown location blows across the screen completely blocking out the rose.  When the pedals finally clear we find the rose gone but sitting now in this darkened area is a lone woman.  The shadows of the room bathe her body so all we see is a silhouette.

" In the fight against addictions, they say everyone must fight alone.  Everyone must fight to overcome their own battles.  In the case of Abby Addiction, she has done her best to stand tall in the battle against the addictions of LAW.  She has done so all on her own.  But this time… she won’t be alone.”

A small breeze flows through the area as if to further emphasize her point.  It blows their this mystery woman’s hair causing it sway slightly in the air.

"But who am I?  That is what you must all be wondering.  Who is the one who has elected to team up with the one who is all hype, but has failed to live up to any of it? Why would anyone want to team up with someone with such a losing record?  Or am I just giving in to that hype that has been associated with her?”

The young woman slowly shakes her head.

"No.  Unlike most everyone in LAW, I know the real Abby Addiction.  I’ve seen her in her old federation.  Watching match after match as she made an impressive 63 wins and in all that time only 10 losses.  But that’s all well and good, anyone could be put over, right?”

Again she shook her head.

"Wrong.  I didn’t just watch her matches, I studied them.  I went through over them with a fine tooth comb just so I could find a way to beat her.  That’s right, I have faced Abby Addiction in the ring.  But not just any old match, but no we fought for a much bigger prize as the first time we fought, it was for the EWE Diva’s Tag Team Championships.  That is when I fully got the blunt force of how good Abby really is as me and my partner failed to defend out titles against them.  Not because she was put over, but because Abby and her team was that good.  She lived up to that hype.”

The woman held up her hand as she extended 3 of her fingers.

"Three times we faced in that EWE Ring.  Three Times me and my partner threw everything we had at them and… three times we failed to get the job done.  So I know what kind of a person Abby can be in that ring.  I know that when it comes to tag team matches, all Abby needs is the right partner and she’s unstoppable.  First with the Redbirds with a perfect tag teaming record.  Then the Diva’s Task Force, with only 1 loss brought on by someone trying to get under Abby’s partner’s skin by forcing a disqualification.  And now, it’s going to be me.”

She looks over to her still extended three fingers and if the shadows weren’t there you could almost see that smirk as she would be the third tag team partner to Abby Addiction.  Finally she lowers her hand.

"But that still doesn’t tell you who I am.  As I could be anyone.  Well, if you did a little research of what I’ve already told you about myself it would become clear who I was.  But that would be a little unfair.  After all, I’m just a former wrestler for Extreme Wrestling Entertainment talking to the LAW Universe about another federation.  They’d have no right to even believe me, it’s not like they’ve seen me in action before… Or have they?”

The young lady smiled and even though you couldn’t see it, it echoed in her voice.

"That’s right. I am not new to the LAW ring, but I haven’t been there in a while.  When I left, I had no idea when I’d be able to return for I didn’t want to leave the LAW ring, it was a place for me to really let loose on a stage where no one would be able to judge me from my past as there wasn’t a single person on that roster that knew who I was.  It was like a fresh start and I loved it.”

Her excitement resonated in her voice before suddenly took on a more somber tone.

"But things happened and I couldn’t stay.  You have no idea how hard it was to just walk away but there was nothing I could do and there wasn’t a moment that went by where I hadn’t regretted my decision, even if it was a decision that had to be done.”

The woman nodded her head as her voice began to once more reflect the excitement and passion she had for wrestling in the LAW Federation.

"But that’s all in the past, as I am back but this time for Tag Team division as it is what I need right now.  But you know, you may still be wondering just who I am… Because I could have failed to make as big of an impact as I had hoped with only three matches…”

There was that number three again but this time she didn’t have her fingers up.

"It didn’t help that I failed to get that victory in my last match.  But that’s all water under the bridge.  For I think I’ve kept you waiting in suspense long enough.  So, who am I?”

Suddenly from above a light came on illuminating the area and there standing before them was one, Maya Jensen.  Maya looked to the camera as she smiled.

"I am Maya Jensen and I am back.”

[9/17/2017]

There were so many things going on in Maya’s life as she sat in the Ladies’ Locker room of the Barclay center as she awaited for the Golden Intentions Rumble match to begin.  She had signed up to enter into the match but her mind was far from it.  Instead of the current completion Maya’s mind was still thinking of the last show she was apart of, HSW’s Summer BreakDown.  After all she went in that match with such high hopes, with a chance to become not only the first HSW’s Women’s Champions but also the first HSW Tag Team Champions.  But, she had failed.  She had failed and she couldn’t get that out of her mind.  But that wasn’t the only thing she failed at during Summer BreakDown.  For she failed to protect the one woman she loved from a terrible attack brought on by the CRO of High Stakes Wrestling, Jack Michaels.  And though her love was recovering just fine, Maya’s mind was an emotional wreck.

"Maya Jensen.  Didn’t expect to see you here.”

Maya blinked a few times as she looked over to see one Abby Addiction coming over to her.  This caused the expression on Maya’s face to change from it’s blank stare to a shock.

"Abby?! I… what are you doing here?”

Maya’s face fell slightly as she had a good idea as to why she would be here.  The Golden Intentions match was an open invite match, but not just that as it was open to other federations, why Maya was there herself in fact.  Abby only seemed to smile slightly.

"I’m here to support Christy in the Golden Intentions Rumble.  Which I can guess that’s the same reason you’re here?”

Maya gave a nod as her fears of Abby entering the rumble were relieved.  With all that had been happening she wasn’t sure if she could stand to face Abby again, not with her talent. But with that relief only caused Maya’s other feelings to return to her as the same blank expression returned to her face.  This caught Abby’s attention.

"Or is something else on your mind?”

Maya hesitated a moment as she heard what Abby said eventually slowly shaking her head no.

"It’s… nothing.”

But Abby wasn’t taking that as she sat down next to Maya.

"I can tell it’s not nothing.  Come on, you can talk to me about it.”

Maya just sat there another moment before she took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I…you seen what happened at Summer BreakDown, I take it.”

Abby gave a nod.

"How can I forget. What Jack did, it wasn’t right.  But you can’t beat yourself up over it.  There was nothing you could of done.  I mean they did barricade you guys in the Ladies’ locker room after all.”

Maya shook her head.  She knew that.  Of course she knew that, but that didn’t stop her from feeling that she should of been able to do something,  anything.

"But… I failed her… I failed Mizore in the time she needed me most.  Not just in that attack… We… we were supposed to win the Tag Team championships.  I wanted to prove to everyone that our bond as a tag team and as a couple was strong!  And I let her down.. It was ME they isolated.. It was ME that was pinned…”

Maya actually began to tear up which got a few of the other ladies’ in the room glancing over.  But they all kept their distance.  Abby only placed a hand on Maya’s back.

"Hey, you did your best.  You two were both exhausted from your previous matches but you still managed to eliminate both the Jobber Squad and the Sugay Sisters. That’s two teams you eliminated in that match not to mention how hard you guys brought it to Paragon.”

Maya’s mind briefly flashed to those events but she again shook her head.

"So… I still failed.  And I keep failing.  I’ve been failing so much that I dunno, sometimes I think that I just don’t belong in High Stakes Wrestling.  I mean I only joined so that I could have a match a week because I grew tired of waiting for my next LAW match.  Plus, Mizore joined HSW as well and I wanted the chance to team with Mizore again…”

Which only brought back her emotional pain as she thought of that.  Abby patted her on the back trying to be comforting.  After a few moments of Maya’s silent tears Abby decide to try and change the subject a little bit.

"So why did you leave LAW?  Was being in both feds being to stressful?”

The question was enough to cause Maya’s mind to clear for a moment as she shook her head.

"No… I just…”

Maya stopped as she wondered if she should even tell her. It was something that was no longer an issue plus she wasn’t sure how she’d see it. Though she guessed she could tell her, it did help her to talk about it.

"I just… I was having terrible Night Terrors…it was getting so bad that I’d have them every single night.  The only way I was able to make it through it was Mizore… when I’d wake up with all that intense Fear, she’d be right there to calm me down… but…”

Maya trailed off as her emotions welled up a bit.  But Abby was there to encourage her to keep going.

"But...”

Maya gave a nod as she wiped the tears in her eyes before continuing.

"but… the scheduling didn’t quiet go the way I had hoped as both HSW’s shows were the same week as LAW’s… which was fine with me, even though yeah, I did suffer a bit during that last show. But Mizore didn’t want to take that risk any more… Not to mention the extra expense to fly both of us to the shows… So she decided that she would no longer go with me to the shows… and I couldn’t last a night without her… So I had to quit.”

Abby nodded as she could understand the situation.

"So are you still having those Night Terrors?  I mean I don’t see Mizore here right now….”

Abby looked around the room to be sure and there was no sign of the purple hair’d girl in the locker room.

"No… they pretty much stopped after… well you know.”

Abby nodded her head.  She knew exactly what she was talking about.  But figured it was best to not say it out loud.

"So, do you have any plans to return to LAW?  Now that the Night Terrors are gone.”

Maya gave a sigh as now she was feeling a bit apprehensive.  Should she tell her?  It wasn’t like the last thing as it directly involved her after all.

"Well?”

Abby wasn’t being impatient with Maya but giving her a gentle nudge.  Finally, Maya just sighed.

"Well… it’s because… of you.”

This actually caught Abby a little by surprised.

"Me?”

Maya nodded.

"Yes, you.  I, don’t really know how to say this but I really look up to you.  Seriously, you had the best record in all of EWE.   You were just great in that ring and you always had that respect towards your opponents, something that well, with the way I used to be was such a rarity.”

Abby gave a nod but now it was her turn to be a little sheepish, especially with the chat she had with the reporter before coming in here.  But she shook it off.

"Well, I’m honored.  But what’s that have to do with you not wanting to return to LAW?”

Maya paused another moment before she replied.

"Well, it’s just I’ve always seen you as this great obstical for me.  That if I could find a way to beat you that I could finally feel like I’ve really accomplished something.  But, I don’t just want some random match up against you.  I want our match to be something special… like the main event at a pay-per-view with a major title on the line… That’s when I want our match to be.  But if I returned, we’d be at pretty much the same tier and the odds of LAW management putting us in a random match up would be pretty high… and not only do I not want that… with all that’s been going on.. I’m not even sure if I’m ready for it.”

Maya gave a sigh as she looked down from Abby.  She wondered if she even understood where she was coming from.  So she sat there in silence for another moment.  But it seemed Abby did understand as she replied with a small smile.

"I completely understand and I have to say I’m very honored you feel that way.  But you know, there is a way to keep upper management from putting us into a match until you’re ready.”

This causes Maya to perk up as she looks back to Abby.

"You do?  How?”

Abby again smiles.

"Well, I was actually looking for a partner for my match on the next LAW show against the Sugay Sisters.”

Maya’s tilted her head a bit not quiet following what she was getting at.  Though her first thought was about the Sugay Sisters but then it hit her.

"Wait… you want me to be your partner?”

Abby nods her head as she continued to smile to Maya.

"Why not?  I already know how good you are in Tag matches.  And we are both former Diva’s Tag Team Champions.  We’d make a great team.”

Maya actually couldn’t believe what she was hearing.  Abby Addiction was actually offering to be her tag partner.

" So what do you say?”

Maya still couldn’t believe it but finally she nodded excitedly.

"Of course.  That’d be just awesome!”

Abby smiled as she nodded.

"Then it’s settled.   All we need now is a good name.”

Maya paused as she thought before slowly she began to smile.

"I just might have an idea.”

[9/24/2017]

The camera’s begin to roll on a pitch dark room before slowly the sound of a chain being pulled as the light of a lamp turns on giving off it’s amber glow on a small area in this room.  Standing right in the light is Maya Jensen as she looks to the camera.

"Were you surprised?  Did my announcement of returning to the ring yesterday surprise you?”

Maya asked the question towards the camera almost expecting an answer but finally she moves on.

"Well, I can tell you two people who will be surprised.  The Sugay Sisters.  After all they probably thought that this match was going to be just a one on two match as they couldn’t see anyone wanting to team up with Abby.  But that’s fine.  As now they know that it is I who will be once again on the other side of the ring against those two.. and how I look forward to it.”

Maya actually smiles to herself before she continues.

"You see, the Sugay’s and I have a bit of history.  It’s not to long but as my partner alluded to before, That the Sugay’s were in the Tag Team Gauntlet that was hosted by my other federation, High Stakes Wrestling.  But what my partner hasn’t told you was that me and HSW tag team partner was in that very same match, and it was we who had eliminated them.  So this whole thing about Paragon being all put over is just plain stupid.  Yes, they were the winners of the match but it wasn’t they who removed the Sugay’s from that match.  It was me.”

Maya smiled a bit as she remember that very night in question.

"But I noticed something during that time.  I checked and rechecked and you know what I found out?  The Sugay’s never once said a single thing about me as their main focus was on my partner, Mizore.  The only time they even mentioned my name was when they were referring to our team as a whole, but always in reference to Mizore.  And I couldn’t blame them.  I mean I wasn’t in the best of places at that time and I didn’t really give any public statements about the match and the Sugay’s really love to make their comment’s about what other people have to say about them.  But it’s fine as this time, I will NOT be silent.”

Maya voice grew slightly at that before she raised her hand and scratched her chin briefly in a mock thinking gesture.

"So where should I begin?  I’ve already said enough yesterday about how wrong they were about Abby’s tag record and while I didn’t talk to them directly I already corrected them about what the “Addiction” really means.  So where should I begin?”

Maya thought for another moment before it came to her as she slowly raised her hand.

"I know.  Let’s talk about how arrogant these two are.  Seriously, every single word that comes out of their mouths is nothing but how great they are and how terrible their opponents are.  But of course some people might buy into it.  I mean, they’re new and they won their first match.  But how long will they even be staying in LAW is the question.  Abby hit the nail right on the head when she said how those two acted like they would be staying in HSW yet after their one loss in the Gauntlet, poof never heard from again.”

Maya spread’s her hands to indicate the poof.

"But LAW”s not all, as I’m sure you’ve heard about the Golden Intention’s Pay-Per-View that CWF hosted on the 17th.  I mean it was at that very show that Abby told everyone her thoughts on the Sugay Sisters.  But you know what’s also interesting.  Both Sugay’s were supposed to be in the Rumble match during that show.  And guess what?  They were no where to be found.  I was even looking forward to facing them again, but no.”

Maya shakes her head in disappointment.

"Blame it on the late bus if you want, but the fact is they weren’t there and they’re not even on the next CWF card too, because yeah, they’re on the roster, I checked.  So that just goes to show you, how long before the Sugay Sisters are going to be in LAW?  Well, judging by their track record they’ll be gone after this show.  Why? Because they like to talk all big but when they can’t get the job done to back up their big talk, instead of owning up to it, they tuck tail and run.”

Maya again shakes her head.

"But that’s enough of that.  As there’s no reason for me to sit here and belittle them jerks even if they deserve every bit of it.   But you know they think me or Abby are afraid of them?  Are you kidding me?  They have no idea what we’re really capable do they?  We’ve dealt with worse people than them.  Abby has faced a woman who was nothing but vicious in side and outside that ring and won.  I have dealt with people a lot stronger and more cunning than those two could even dream of.  So don’t tell us we should be afraid of you.”

Maya was getting fired up now as the look remained in her eyes.

"And don’t even get me started on Respect.  As respect is something you have to earn.  What you girls have done?  You don’t deserve any respect.  Not from me, not from Abby, not from anyone.  As Respect if given to people of valor, to people who continue to hold their head’s up high, win, lose, or draw.  They continued to fight with the love of the sport and provide excellent Sportsmanship.  There is a certain honor to those who deserve respect and you two, you have no honor.  All you have is your little name calling as you try and take facts and pervert them so that no one can see the real truth.”

Maya takes a slight step forward as she continues to speak.

"So you do not deserve respect because you are to busy sinking into the addiction of building yourself up and making yourself look good by tearing the other person down.   It’s so strong with you that when you find out that you can’t get your fix in one place, you go to another.  That is your addiction, Sugay Sisters.  Abby and I?  We are here to face off any and all addictions that plague LAW.  And hopefully after our match you will see it.  For we are Prime Addiction!”

Maya grins as she says this before shaking her head again.

"If you don’t then well, Don’t Blink… For you can’t beat an Addiction!”

Maya moves her hand to the lamp’s pull cord and pulls it, causing the scene to be bathed in complete darkness once again.

Prime Addiction Vs Sugay Sisters LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Prime Addiction Vs Sugay Sisters Empty Re: Prime Addiction Vs Sugay Sisters

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:24 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum