JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Hollie Winder Vs Mickie James (RB Scene) Empty Hollie Winder Vs Mickie James (RB Scene)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:37 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-20-15-mickie-james-vs-hollie-winder-t1540.html

Show: Chaos [4/20/2015]

The scene opens up outside of the arena in Amsterdam. A BBQ grill has been set up with the one and only Hollie Winder behind it. She has on her normal tie dyed attire behind a pink apron with hearts on it and a matching pink chefs hat. She flips some of the eat on the grill before reaching down and picking up a cold soda. She’d rather have a beer but she does have an important match later today. The sounds of skates are heard as Hollie looks up to see Roller Brawl skate up in front of the grill. She doesn’t look happy with Hollie.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Hey girl. Want a cold soda? How about some pork rinds?

She pulls up a bag of pork rinds and holds them out to Roller Brawl. Roller Brawl shakes her head.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Well if you give them about five more minutes I’ll have some pork chops ready. I’m told my signature barbecue sauce is out of this world. I also have some bacon wrapped jalapenos and some ham not to mention some ears of corn. Pick your poison.

{Roller Brawl}

I have a bone to pick with you. What was that all about last week?

{HOLIE WINDER}

Last week?

{Roller Brawl}

Don’t play dumb.

{HOLIE WINDER}

That was all Kelsi. I had every intention of taking the night off but she signed me up for that match. At least we lost right?

{Roller Brawl}

We are not done talking about this. I’ll see you in the locker room later.

She skates off. Hollie sticks her tongue out behind Roller brawls back as she returns to adding some seasoning to her meats before flipping them again and taking another drink of soda. She happily waves to a few fans who are heading into the arena for the show. The sets out a plate and starts moving some of the food off the grill. She looks up suddenly to see she is being watched by the Fugate Sisters. Annie is just watching her while Jessica is looking at the food hungrily. Annie quickly scans the food in front of Hollie and scoffs.

{Annie Fugate}

Well don’t you think you are clever.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I feel I’m pretty witty. I’m also an awesome cook as you can see.

{Annie “Midnight” Fugate}

Interesting choice of meats you decided to cook here. You are so funny.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I can cook pork the best. It seems to be the thing most people here wanted me to cook.

Right.

{Jessica “Sunshine” Fugate}

This all looks amazing Hollie. Not sure why it is funny that you picked pork to cook.

Because of her opponent tonight.

Mickie? Why does she not like pork?

I’m pretty sure she isn’t fond of it.

Well she can eat something else. The corn on the cob looks excellent too.

Forget it. Why don’t you grab yourself a plate and go sit over there. I want to talk to Hollie alone for a moment.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Actually I was going to take that inside and sale it for charity.

Annie reaches into her pocket and pulls out a twenty. She reaches out and stuffs it in Hollie’s apron.

Can I?

Hollie shrugs. Jessica grabs a plate and takes some pork chops, jalapenos and an ear of corn. She dashes off to the side as Hollie just chuckles. She looks forward and Annie is glaring at her again.

So..Mickie James tonight. For the shot at the Divas championship?

{HOLIE WINDER}

Actually I think it is more for Abby’s benefit to see who is more deserving of the title shot.

I might need to have a few words with Mickie.

Hollie seems confused by this. Suddenly her eyes narrow and an unusual glare goes on her face.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Stay away from her. I’m not going to have my victory tarnished because of something you did.

I have my own agenda and it doesn’t matter about you. When the time comes, just stay out of my way. Just a friendly little piece of advice.

She picks up one of the jalapenos before walking off after her sister. Hollie ponders on this threat before shrugging and going back to cooking. It is uneventful for a while as Hollie places the last few items on the grill. She starts packing up her spices as she looks up at who suddenly walked up to her. It is Star Hawk followed closely by Slade Carter. Star Hawk is looking over all the food with wide eyes and a hungry look on her face. Hollie just raises and eyebrow, looking over at Slade.

{Carter Slade}

Don’t ask. I don’t suppose you’d be willing to give up some of that food for my hungry client here.

{HOLIE WINDER}

In exchange for a look under the mask.

{Carter Slade}

I don’t think so Miss Winder.

{HOLIE WINDER}

It was worth a shot. I’m selling this stuff for charity. So….

Hollie holds her hand out and motions with her fingers. Slade looks at Star Hawk who motions to Hollie’s hand with her head. Slade sighs before pulling a wad of money out of his pocket. He puts a five in Hollie’s hand. Hollie gives him a “really” look as Star Hawk snaps her fingers and points at Hollie’s hand. Slade sighs again as he adds a twenty to Hollie’s hand. Hollie puts the money in her apron and smiles at Star Hawk. She immediately grabs a plate and piles it high with a little bit of everything that Hollie has to offer. She takes off as Hollie gives her a strange look. She turns her attention back to Slade who just shakes his head.

{Carter Slade}

Whatever you do, don’t eat the brownies.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Well duh. With what day today is and where we are at, that kind of goes without saying.

{Carter Slade}

I hope you plan to share some of that with me.

Slade says as he takes off after his client. Hollie just chuckles as she puts the last pieces of food on plates. She covers it with a lid and pushes the table which in on wheels away from the grill. She pours some water over the grill, putting out the fire underneath it. She pushes the cart into the arena and down the halls, smiling at all the people who sniff the air and turn their heads towards her. She finds a table set up that says: Hollie’s BBQ Heaven. It has a list of items available that she has cooked along with suggested minimum prices for each allowing some leeway for people who might want to offer a bit more. A nice note telling everyone that all proceeds will go to charity is set, giving Hollie hope that this will get people to give a bit more. Brooke is there who helps her start laying out all the food. Hollie reaches into her apron and puts the money from Slade and Annie into the register. Brooke just looks at her and raises an eyebrow.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I already sold some stuff while I was cooking it. Doesn’t hurt for some people to see money already there. Might drive them to match the bills they already see.

Brooke nods as she returns to spreading out the food. Hollie takes off her apron and tosses it on the now empty cart. She takes her hat off and places it on Brooke’s head who just rolls her eyes. Hollie walks away from Brooke as people start lining up to get some food. She walks to the entryway to the ring having a promo set up soon. There is a dark match still going on in the ring and she is told to wait. She takes a minute to pull out a cell phone and push a number on the speed dial. She smiles as the phone rings but frowns at the answer. She waits a moment before talking.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Hey Jeff haven’t heard back from you lately. I just wanted to see how you are holding up. It’s tough losing a family member, especially one you were so close to. If you need anything you can call me at any time. I’m always here if you need a friendly ear.

Hollie hangs up the cell phone and slides it into her pocket. She smiles at the two young rookies who come through the curtain after their match. One gives her a big smile, ecstatic after the win. The other seemed downhearted after getting defeated. Hollie gives him a pat on the back as he walks by. The crowd suddenly erupts as “Sweet Child of Mine” starts playing overhead. Hollie smiles, glad that she went back to the classic. She runs out through the curtain and blinks against the bright lights of the crowd. She runs down the ramp, clapping hands with a few of the fan who hold them out far enough. She jumps into the ring and picks up the microphone that was left for her. she looks around at the crowd before she raises up her microphone.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Amsterdam! What’s rocking?

The crowd erupts.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I don’t usually come out to the ring to do my promos but I can't neglect the greatest fans in all of the Netherlands!

Another good pop from the crowd. It seems even cheap pops work overseas.

{HOLIE WINDER}

So let’s cut to the chase shall we. Tonight’s match means a lot to me. It is about more than just another win in my victory column. It’s about more than just to see who is better on this night. Despite the fact that the shot at Wrestlemania for the Divas title is not actually on the line, we all know that Abby will pretty much give the title shot to the person who wins here tonight. Will it be Mickie James. Someone who’s only claim to getting the title shot is that she needs it. That she feels her career is almost over and this is her last chance? Or will it go to the one who deserves it more. Will it go to the pink haired rockstar that just last month did what hardly no one else in the past has been able to do? The one who pinned the champion clean in the middle of the ring.

The crowd cheers and chants for Hollie. Whether they think she deserves the shot or are only doing it because she is the one in the ring, who knows.

{HOLIE WINDER}

You see Mickie, I deserve the title shot. Not because I think I should. Not because I feel it might be my only shot. But because I earned it. I beat the champion. And over the past few weeks, I have beaten everyone I’ve come across that I faced one on one. I have not lost a match since that debacle against Alicia Fox a few months ago. I know Mickie, you will say you also haven’t lost since your return. But you haven’t exactly looked super strong against those less than legit challengers. Dare I say Mickie that you have shown quite a bit of ring rust. You have yet to have a true test. someone who plans to push you to the limit. But regardless the fact this match isn’t for the title shot, you damn sure better treat it like it is. Because we know that Abby is going to be watching this match very closely. And if you go out there and get rolled over by me, you’ll have no chance of getting the title shot. You will be sitting at home for Wrestlemania. Where you are use to sitting when the big matches take place.

Hollie hesitates a moment, letting the last little comment sink in. She starts walking slowly around the ring as she talks, a smile on her face.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Let’s take a real look at things shall we Mickie. You tell me that you deserve the shot. But the question is why? You have had your title shots. Four if I am not mistaken. But you couldn’t beat Kelsi. You couldn’t beat Syd and look at this, you couldn’t beat the current champion Abby. I have only had one shot. When I failed to win the title after cashing in my briefcase on Syd. Hey you should have cashed in your briefcase….oh thats right you’ve never done that either. Strange I thought someone who claims to deserve a title shot might have done a bit more in your career to earn it.

Hollie gives the camera a wink.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Here’s the thing Mickie. I don’t care if you believe this is your last chance. The bottom line is that you don’t deserve to go to Wrestlemania for the championship. This is a big match situation. And we all know from past Wrestlemania’s that you can't handle the pressure of big match situations. Do I really need to remind you of Wrestlemania Nine or as you wanted to call it: Mickie-Mania? How about the fact that the only title in our division you were able to win was the Televixen championship. And that title is easy for anyone to have. You are nothing without Trish standing in your corner, guiding your career. If you go to Wrestlemania against Abby, she will smoke you. It won’t even be a match worthy of the pre show. You should have asked for the title shot on a Chaos. I’d have stepped aside and let you have that. But to have their name up in lights as they are crowned the new Divas champion, that right belongs solely to me.

The crowd cheers as Hollie takes a moment to catch her breath. She smiles as she notices the sign for her to start winding things up. She gives the guy a small nod.

{HOLIE WINDER}

You can choose to come out here Mickie and run off your long list of reasons you should face Abby at Wrestlemania. Bring up your reigns as Mid Eastern and X-Division champion. Bring up the domination you and the Queens had for all those years. Play on people’s sympathy that your career is over and you never got to be the Divas or Women’s champion. I’m only going to have one claim to why I should get the shot. Because not only did I beat the champion, I’m going to beat the self proclaimed number one contender. Sorry Mickie but your road to Wrestlemania ends in Amsterdam. When once again for the third time in our lives, I beat you in the middle of the ring. It’s nothing personal, it is only business. Be ready to get Rocked and Rolled over.

Hollie drops the microphone as “Sweet Child” plays overhead again. She rolls out of the ring and starts slowly walking up the ramp, shaking hands with her fans as the scene slowly fades away.
-

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Hollie Winder Vs Mickie James (RB Scene) Empty Re: Hollie Winder Vs Mickie James (RB Scene)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:38 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum