JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs John Steel Empty Roller Brawl Vs John Steel

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:36 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/04-06-15-john-steel-vs-roller-brawl-t1493.html#p22146749

Show: Chaos [4/6/2015]

-Scene 1-

The day was Saturday and it was around 3 o'clock. This time in day were important as the Doctor's in the Albion Hospital had decided to release Maya Jensen to head home. They said that being in a friendlier environment would help with Maya's condition. So that's what was happening as Kristy and Michael Jensen were upstairs signing the necessary paper work to get Maya released. Also there, with Maya was Mizore. However, we turn our focus to the hospital lobby as Roller Brawl had just arrived to inform the Limo driver.

-Roller Brawl-
"They said it'll be about 20 minutes. So go ahead and bring the car around."

The limo driver nodded as he went out to get the limo as he did this, Roller Brawl was just about to head back up when she spotted someone entering with a bouquet of flowers. This stopped Roller Brawl short as she quickly recognized who it was.

-Roller Brawl-
"Shoot."

She said to herself as she quickly went over to the man she knew to be her boyfriend. He looks at her coming up but he starts to say something when Roller Brawl interrupts him.

-Roller Brawl-
"Please tell me you have some other individual you know in the hospital here?"

--Roller Brawl's Boyfriend--
"Nice to see you too, babe. But I got these for your sister. Figured..."

Roller Brawl let out an audible sigh which stopped her boyfriend. He looked at her before she finally looked back.

-Roller Brawl-
"Look, its sweet, really. But you can't be going up there. They might start wondering why you're there."

"All the staff knows about..."

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah I know, but you know how they see you. They may figure we're dating or even think you have a thing for my sister or worse... think you had something to do with what happened to her."

Her boyfriend nodded. He understood. Then chuckled.

"Well it's the thought that counts right?"

-Roller Brawl-
"It is, and I'd kiss you right now, if I wasn't worried someone would see."

He smirked as he gave her the flowers.

"Right well here, tell her it's from a fan or something. I'll see you later."

-Roller Brawl-
"Ok, later."

So her boyfriend left after a wave. Roller Brawl watched him go, he wished she didn't have to hide him from them, but now would be the worse time to tell them. So she took the flowers and headed back up. Once there she entered Maya's room as she was already dressed in some street clothes ready to leave. Though currently she's sitting on the bed. She glanced to Roller Brawl with a questioning look. After all she hadn't really talked much since she woke up. Roller Brawl handed her them.

-Roller Brawl-
"These are from a fan."

Suddenly, Maya's eyes glazed over as she dropped the flowers as another panic attack hit her. This one longer than the others. Mizore frowns at Roller Brawl before she goes to help Maya. Roller Brawl just scratches her head confused as she went and picked up the flowers. Seemed Maya glanced at them as she freaked out even more.

-Mizore-
"Get rid of those!"

Roller Brawl didn't have to be told twice as she left the room with the flowers. Of course, she happened on the way to her mother and Step-dad as they were headed back.

-Michael Jensen-
"Is something wrong?"

Roller Brawl just holds up the flowers.

-Roller Brawl-
"I dunno. Stealthy just had another attack after I told her these flowers were from a fan."

Jensen actually frowned in concern as Kristy looked to him.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You don't think?"

-Michael Jensen-
"It could be."

But Roller Brawl was left in the dark.

-Roller Brawl-
"What?"

Jensen holds looks to a guard and indicates the flowers to him.

-Michael Jensen-
"Take those back to the lab and have them analyzed."

The guard nodded as he took them from Roller Brawl and headed off. Roller Brawl just looks back at them confused.

-Roller Brawl-
"What's going on?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Sorry, honey, but we need to make sure those weren't from Nameless."

Oh great. That wasn't what Roller Brawl wanted. She couldn't exactly tell them who gave her the flowers. They'd suspect too much. But she didn't want them to think her boyfriend was Nameless.

-Michael Jensen-
"Do you know who gave them to you? Any details will help."

And he would ask that question. She didn't want to lie because he'd find out eventually, after all she was pretty sure there was cameras in the hospital lobby. Not to mention the witnesses that saw them talking.

-Roller Brawl-
"uh... it was just some EWE staff guy."

Roller Brawl almost added on to that but figured it wouldn't be in her best interest.

-Michael Jensen-
"Oh? Do you remember his name?"

That merited an inward sigh. She couldn't just not tell them now. She was hoping they'd of just been ok with that answer. So she just gave a shrug as if to say it wasn't a big deal and told them who it was. Of course, that got slightly confused look before they seemed to just smile slightly.

-Michael Jensen-
"Oh, Him."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Wonder why he'd bring Maya flowers?"

-Michael Jensen-
"Who knows with him."

They laugh slightly before they head back into the room. Roller Brawl lets out a sigh of relief. That worked, thankfully. So she headed back into the room as Mizore had got Maya to calm down again. But as Roller Brawl looks at her sister she can't help but feel a relief that she's ok and finally heading home, but also an anger building up inside of her as she couldn't believe someone would do that to her sister. If she had her way, the person responsible would pay, and she'd be in the front lines to do just that. But for now, she'd have to wait and just be glad Maya was coming home.

-Scene 2-

We open up to an EWE Locker room. But this time there's actually a camera filming as it was sending the feed out to the viewers. As the Camera panned around it caught sight of Roller Brawl, dressed in her roller derby clothes, sitting down on a bench with her back turned. The camera slowly moves closer before you can hear a voice, speak out.

-Roller Brawl-
"You picked a very bad time to change your tune, Steel."

The tone was low but you could hear the slight anger in her voice. This becomes all too apparent as she turns her head to the side to look at the camera but keep her back turned.

-Roller Brawl-
"A really bad time, indeed."

Roller Brawl swings around on the bench so she's fully facing the camera. But her tones not her usual self, it was of pure loathsome towards Steel.

-Roller Brawl-
"See you're new attitude you seemed to have adopted. The one where you don't care a flying *beep* about anyone. And to honestly hurt your own wife too finally, 'do something for yourself. Yeah, I seen the footage of your last match. Sure I didn't watch your footage until yesterday but that's because I was busy. Busy worrying over my little sister and what some pig headed *Beep* like yourself did to her."

Just thinking of that set Roller Brawl's blood boiling as she stood up unable to stay seated. The viewers would notice she wasn't wearing her skates this time. Perhaps she hadn't put them on yet, or perhaps it was simply to show how serious she saw this.

-Roller Brawl-
"The fact is Steel. I've dealt with your kind before. Back when I was rolling with my gals, in Roller Derby. There was always that one *beep* who thought she was better than everyone else. Thought her talents allowed her to do whatever she wanted and do and that included the dirtiest of tactics, the lowest of blows, even if it wasn't during the games themselves. I can't stand people like that, and with recent events you best believe that I can't stand them even more. After all first it was one of my friends on my team. She had a very abusive boyfriend. Sure you could say that we're only teenagers but don't let that fool you. She was beat on by that good for nothing scoundrel every chance he got. And it was all put on roller derby injuries."

The compression of gloves could be heard as Roller Brawl's hand was tightening in her anger. She then began to pace, unable to fully stand still.

-Roller Brawl-
"What did happened? Well, I got tired of it. I got tired of the *beep* queens who pushed people around. And I got tired of that boyfriend of my friend, after nearly killing her. Then I took care of both of them. The Derby girl is now a former derby girl and we'll just say she'll never skate again. Then that boyfriend, well... Let's just say I messed him up so bad that he can't even look at another girl without shivering. He's gay now by the way."

Roller Brawl wasn't sure why she added that. But perhaps it further emphasized her point as her rage just built on.

-Roller Brawl-
"So, yeah. You have really bad timing. After all, instead of just having a nice friendly competition, or whatever you'd like to prefer it. This has become a beat down match. But don't even get me started if you want to bring in the size issue. After all how many times has Christy Chaos Kick your *beep* in that ring? I can count once at the very least. During WrestleMania I believe, where you entered her Open-invite challenge. She beat you then and you weren't even her first opponent during that match. But who are we kidding right? If you're still going to play the big, bad, bad guy of course, you're not going to be afraid of me. And you know, maybe that's what I want, hmm? Maybe this is one of those times I want you to underestimate me, call me some kind of Skylander reject or even a *beep* as that words been thrown around lately."

Roller Brawl pauses her pacing as she looks directly at the camera. Unaware that her mother had fully censored any words that she deemed, inappropriate for a child.

-Roller Brawl-
"After all, when you're in that false sense of delusion. It'll be all the sweeter when that times comes. When the true spook enters the match and you go white from pain and fear, begging it to be over. Which at this point, I'm not even sure I could care rather I win or lose this match. In fact, I don't. I don't at all. I just want to cause you so much pain. To get out all this rage I have bottled up to whoever hurt my sister. And it doesn't matter if someone thinks you deserve it or not, too bad. You're the one with the bad timing. After all you could have chose to start this new chapter of your life back when we first fought at the first Chaos Minor Show. Or did you forget that? Though who could blame you? You were out like a light the entire time while I dispatched Randy Orton."

A small smirk plays on her lips but not to be fooled by her true feelings at the moment. Just a momentary lapse from her rage but it wasn't subsided in the least.

-Roller Brawl-
"If you had, perhaps I'd of not taken this so personal. Perhaps, not as personal but when you now mirror image the other guy and with your talk you'd of done it yourself if you'd of thought it'd give you an advantage in our little rumble. After all you only care about results now right? What's best for numerio Uno. So congratulations. After all you thought it would help you actually get somewhere in this tournament. But no. You've just set your own demise. So go right ahead. Tell your little names, what all the pain and suffering you believe you'll put me through. Looks can be deceiving. Just ask White Tiger. Go on ask him how he lost to me because he thought I was just some little girl. Now you can bet he won't underestimate me again in a fight."

Roller Brawl began to walk again, this time not pacing but a slower walk until she got to a poster in her room. This particular one had the WrestleMania logo on it as it was depicting The All American Champion, Cliff Morgan.

-Roller Brawl-
"So take a good long look at this Steel. For win May 10th arrives you'll be watching from the back for you were too busy looking to Steel drop my *beep* that you'll miss my Cursed Skull to your head."

The rage could be seen in Roller Brawl's eyes even more than before as she glares at the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"You're fate is sealed."

The camera zoom in on Roller Brawl before freezing and cutting to black.

Roller Brawl Vs John Steel FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs John Steel Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs John Steel

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:36 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t334-the-envelopes
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum