Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl in Rumble Match 2015

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:17 am

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2015-ewe-rumble-match-t1437.html#p22144930

Show: EWE Rumble 2015 [2/22/2015]

The roar of the crowds fill the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. But it's not The Rumble Pay-per-view that these fans are witnessing. In fact the stadium is not even set up for it yet as the crowds overlook the football field down below. On the field we see one player, whose jersey number is 25, is standing alone on the 30 yard line. The player is shorter than your average football player. On the other side we see a field of giants, each numbered from 01 to 30. They are positioning themselves so that the last 5 are standing further back off the line. In the center of that aforementioned line is the football. On it was a single word, Opportunity. Beyond the field of giants we see the end zone with the WrestleMania logo itched into the turf. As the camera looks over this a voice speaks over the feed.

-Roller Brawl-
"Have you ever had that feeling, where it feels like you've bitten off more than you can chew? Or when you set out to accomplish something and you get a good look at those who stand in your way and those butterflies begin to flap as you realize that what lies ahead is more than what you thought? How it's one against all? But what do you do when you get to this spot? Do you continue to flaunt around, pretending not to notice as you let yourself be swallowed up by an illusion that you're great? Or do you let the fear and madness over run you as you take off in the wrong direction? Only allowing your opponents to win because of it?"

The camera pans around the stadium as it focus' in on that one player. As it pans around you can see that pale skin and pink hair from under the helmet. On the back of the jersey further shows who this lone player is. It's Roller Brawl. Roller Brawl stands there as she looks out at the players on the other side.

-Roller Brawl-
"The truth is, that is what everyone else expects me to do. They think I have some huge ego and it's all going to my head. That or they believe I'm just someone to walk all over. After all if you see what the others are saying, either they've said that or they've completely disregarded me entirely. Further showing that once again, they are underestimating me."

Slowly a smirk spread on Roller Brawl face from underneath her helmet. That excitement and thrill of herself going against such impossible odds. It was exciting.

-Roller Brawl-
"None of them know me in the slightest. I am a true competitor and I will take whatever is thrown my way. Yet people think I have an ego when I say I wish I had another opponent. It's not even close to that. For if you'd take the time to actually know who I am, you'd know I live for the Extreme as I look constantly for something to set my heart racing, constantly looking for that next challenge. So yes when you throw someone my way, like Eli for the second time, I long for something more. After all did you not see that match? Did Eli increase any since our first encounter? No. He was the same guy with a grudge against everyone for not seeing him as a competitor. Where's the thrill in that? Where's the excitement? But if I come off as having an ego, well. Just all the more sweeter when their misguided notions of me cause them trip up, winning me the victory."

Roller Brawl continues to look out at the players oppose her. Each of them with a name printed on their shirts. Names like, Eighteen, Eli, Blitz, Clown, Sunshine, McGuire.

-Roller Brawl-
"Now this, this is something that thrilling. This Rumble match, 1 against 29 with an opportunity for the greatest prize of them all, this will be great. The only problem is my position. See, everyone out there thrives to get the best entry number. The later the better right? But that's not what I wanted. But for now I'm stuck with my position but it goes to show more about what to prepare for. After all like many have said, anything can happen in this match. So when my number rolls around, who will still be inside? We could have 5, 10, 20, or even 1 person inside that ring when the time comes. So does it matter who I put my focus on? After all I could go on and on about Android #18 and find she's gone long before I roll out there to enter the fray. Not that I expect that to happen. And I have a bone to pick with that woman and if I have my way I'll personally eliminate her from the rumble."

Her gaze shifted to the jersey with #11 on it. Eighteen was displayed on the back.

-Roller Brawl-
"I know what's been going on with you and my sister. And I don't care if you're being tough to toughen her up, there's a fine line between hard training and torture and you are breaking into the later. So I don't care what your plans on for the Rumble. I don't care if you're honestly trying to go for the highest championship or if the rumors are true and it's just some kind of ruse for Mizore and Stealth Elf. It will all come to a halt when I enter the ring."

Shifting her gaze to lands on three of the other plays standing close together. Their numbers were 15, 17, and 20.

-Roller Brawl-
"What if I were to talk about another favorites, The Shield? Everyone wants so far as included them in their talks. About how once they get their entire team into that match, they'll be a devastating force. That is completely true. There is strength in numbers especially ones that work together well like this group. And as fate would have it, the even drew close enough numbers that we'll most likely be seeing them together like that. Though a lot can happen from when Rollins enters the ring, to when Ambrose joins his shield brother two entries later. And even more so from Ambrose’s #17 entry to Reigns #20 entry. But as I said, will this group be still functioning by the time I get in there 5 entries later, or will 14 before them from ever making it to their brother's entrance?"

Roller Brawl begins to walk towards the football down on the field as the voice over continues to speak.

-Roller Brawl-
"So you see, it's hard to tell who will be in there when I arrive. Though does that mean I'll be ignoring any of them? Of course not. As someone already said, anything can happen. So I'm hoping more that all 24 other participants will still be in that ring when it's my turn. Why? Because that there will be even more fun. That would be thrilling. Yes I know the odds are against it. After all you can bet there will be some outs before my time. But rest assured I will in the back, waiting and watching till it's my time."

Stopping at the ball, Roller Brawl gazes out at all of the other players. She'd have to get through them first, she knew but then her eyes drifted beyond the ones up close, to the ones farther back with #26-#30 on jerseys. A small smirk goes on her face.

-Roller Brawl-
"Then there are the 5. The five after me that if I am to win this thing, I must go through. There will be no ifs or buts about it. Even if it is not I who flings them over that top rope, they will play a factor. So I will be prepared. For each of them. I must know what they bring to the table, I must know how to deal with them if we come into contact in that ring. So what do I know about them? What's so special about them?"

Roller Brawl shifted her gaze between the 5 of them back there. Finally resting it on #26, the Human Tornado.

-Roller Brawl-
"The Human Tornado wants to make a splash here in EWE. But he likes to show off just as much as he wants to win. Winning with style is great but will this be my advantage to H-Trizzle, as he also goes by? I've heard a lot about him though. He's apparently a stable in PWG, which I assume is some Indy circuit. I can't say I know about that since EWE's the only fed or circuit I know about when it comes to wrestling. I will not be taking him lightly for I know all too well what it's like to underestimate someone because they don't know all the facts. But I will wait my time and soon the cyclone will find himself spinning around with both feet on the floor."

Roller Brawl shifts her gaze again to #27. He only had one name on his jersey but most likely it was looked up for who could spell that out? She couldn't even sound Quagliaterre out.

-Roller Brawl-
"Then there's the fan favorite to win. Alessandro. They say there's a side to him that you just don't know what to expect. He can be ruthless, cunning, or even seem a little silly. But being a former Undisputed Champion, it's just one more thing I want to face. After all, I beat the current champion, sure he wasn't at his best but after beating White Tiger, it's not enough. So I'm glad Alessandro's going to be here. Sure he wasn't able to beat White Tiger for the Undisputed Championship, but he's still a former Undisputed Champion and I want to see how I fair against him. Of course I have confidence and that confidence says that I can beat Alessandro. So bring your best AQ, for I want the full Rumble package, and that means beating everyone at their A game."

Shifting her gaze again, it lands on #28, Blitz. Of course, to avoid any confusion only Blitz' first name appeared on the jersey.

-Roller Brawl-
"What can I really say about Blitz? He's been in and out of this company so many times he's been ranked lower than a Jobber. Seriously, in all the times he's returned, he's never really accomplished anything and when he gets the opportunity, he tosses it away and leaves yet again. I wouldn't be surprised if Blitz doesn't already have some plans of leaving before the Rumble starts. But perhaps this will be his time. After all Mrs. Jensen says that Blitz has lots of talent, but he just doesn't show it. Personally, I don't know where this talent is though I did catch a few old episodes of Chaos, seemed my mom had a thing for Blitz some time ago. Boy am I ever glad that didn't work out. Rather not have the last name of WhiteTiger."

A slight pause came over Roller Brawl's voice overlap before she continued again.

-Roller Brawl-
"Regardless, I don't see Blitz doing much and he's already shown to EWE that he doesn't want to be here. The biggest threat from him would be his manager Paul Heyman, even then we don't know the full story there. Though I wouldn't be surprised to see Blitz hope right out of the match just in despite of Hayman. We'll just have to wait and see."

Roller Brawl's gaze moved on till it landed on #29, the clown.

-Roller Brawl-
"Seems everyone's underestimating this guy. Guess it goes to show you that just because you're called a clown, doesn't mean you're around to juggle and make merriment. Though I have to say I really like this guy. He sure does break the mold. I don't fear this guy but let me tell you he's someone I'd can't wait to come across. He's sure confident and crazed, more so than Bray Wyatt. After all Bray's got those funny little lymrics and spider walk to freak people out. The clown is more of one of those lunatic's who tell you that everything floats down here and who will set off on you at the drop of a hat. But the truth is Clown, I'm going to be the first in line for your little fun house. And when you try to crack my skull, you'll find a Cursed Skull waiting for you."

The final number now gets Roller Brawl's gaze. Ceno was itched onto this jersey.

-Roller Brawl-
"Last but not least, the winner of the 10 man battle Royal to secure his spot at #30, James Ceno. And let me tell you he's truly taking EWE by storm, a firestorm that is."

A chuckle could be heard at the small joke.

-Roller Brawl-
"Jokes aside this guy really does know his stuff. He's already shown he knows what he's doing in matches like these win his won the Battle Royal, a simpler form of the Rumble match. Truth be told I weighed my options of entering that match, but the excitement of getting a low number and going through every single participant in the Rumble was too much. However, I my luck turned sour and I got stuck with #25. But that doesn't matter. I still get a chance to take on the Firestorm. What I don't get is, how people constantly are at this guy because he's got a 2nd match during that same night. I have to hand it to the guy it's a great idea, and if I would of had the opportunity I would of done the exact same thing. After all the guy's got the last spot in the Rumble, so it won't be any different than someone who's entered earlier on and managed to make it to that point in the Rumble. Besides, someone who can take on a Shield Member, with the inevitable 3 on 1 assault, has by respect. Not to mention if he can do that and still have energy to jump into the frying pan of the Rumble, he's someone I can't wait to meet there. I'm not looking for a washed up old mid-carder. I'm looking to see a great fight from him. Though true he didn't even seem to mention me specifically, but after the Rumble you better believe the next time we cross paths he'll have a whole lot more to say."

Roller Brawl takes a step forward having mentally gone over each of those there to face her. The other players knew it was time as they were ready.

-Roller Brawl-
"So that's it. The uncertainty of who will be there when I enter, the certainty that I will be there when the five entrances ahead of me arrive, all of it to create my experience in the Rumble match. What awaits me is still anyone's game but I promise that I will not throw away this opportunity."

Roller Brawl bends over in the hiking position as she places her hand on the football with the opportunity written on the side of it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Instead I will take this opportunity and run with it..."

Roller Brawl quickly picks up the ball and begins to dash forward as she does this the other players begin to advance on her.

-Roller Brawl-
"I will make it through everything that lies in front of me. I will not stop fighting. I will not give up."

Using rushing and dodges Roller Brawl makes it past the first 24 superstars. Some continued to give her chase, trying to get to the ball. Others stopped there as it was over for them.

-Roller Brawl-
"When the time comes and the late game players arrive, the ones who aren't as tired as the previous ones, still I will keep up my charge."

The last five players began to close in on Roller Brawl. Quickly, Roller Brawl dodged one, side stepped another, and jumped over a third. The last two she dashed past still keeping that opportunity in her arms.

-Roller Brawl-
"And I won't rest till I have gone the entire distances and that opportunity has carried me all the way to WrestleMania."

Roller Brawl crossed into the end zone with the WrestleMania logo on it as those in the crowd began to cheer once more. Roller Brawl raises the opportunity into the air as the fans continue to cheer her. The cheering continues as the camera pans out over the other players, having stopped in their tracks some catching their breaths, others with a look of disappointment on their faces. The camera looks back to Roller Brawl as she stares into the camera and winks. The scene then fades to black.

-END-
Admin

Re: Roller Brawl in Rumble Match 2015

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:18 am
(Page 3 for RP Link)

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the Rumble match.""

The voice echoed throughout the AT&T Stadium as the crowds cheer out. The entrance music of Kofi Kingston begins to play over the PA system. But as all of this is going on the competitor finds herself still in her locker room sitting down on a couch. It wasn't as though she didn't have time for this as she wasn't entering until later on. Yet as she sits there she begins to strap on her helmet as she glances towards the TV in her room as she watches Kofi Kingston making his entrance to the ring. Roller Brawl continues to watch as next up Brooke McGuire makes her entrance to the ring. Yet despite seeing this Roller Brawl can't help but a slight feeling of regret.

-Roller Brawl-
"It should have been me out there. I know some people will find that crazy, but that's what I wanted. Though I have no one to blame but myself. I could have easily talked with either one of those two and got them to trade for my spot. Surely Brooke would have loved to have my #25 spot. Not that I want to take anything from her. After all she wanted to have another run, to prove not just to everyone else but also to herself that she's not a washed up has been. She wants to make that statement and if she can go far at her spot, it will make just that, rather she wins or loses."

A timer began in the lower right corner of the screen as it began to count down from 10, the crowds counting down along with it. When it reached zero the next participant began to make their way to the rumble.

-Roller Brawl-
"Psychotica sure has been quiet since she's signed up for the Rumble. Then again now that I think about it she's been quiet since she's made her return to EWE. Wonder why that is?"

While Roller Brawl continued to watch the Rumble match unfold she continued her preparations as she put on her boots and began to lace them up. Soon the next count down began and 10 seconds later, John Steel made his way down to the match.

-Roller Brawl-
"Another one who's been quiet since entering his name for the Rumble. Yet unlike Psychotica he did have some things to say for his first match back. Though I wonder if he's just been busy with Melina to buckle down and say a few words."

Roller Brawl finished lacing up her boot before switching to the other one. Once she finished she sat back down and looked back at the match as it continued to unfold. She watched as she took mental notes of who was still in and who had already been eliminated.

-Roller Brawl-
"I wonder how many people are back here watching the same event as I am? How many of them have those butterflies in their stomach as they await their number to come up? Personally, I'm growing anxious as I know it will eventually come to my turn. I just hope some of these guys are really able to live up to what they claim, not to win the match but to still be there when it's my turn."

The countdown timer begins for the 8th time as Jessica Fugate makes her way to the ring.

-Roller Brawl-
"With everyone talking about how much better than they are than everyone else as they overhype some and underestimate others, Jessica sure stands out from the others. Not that she does it more but quite the opposite, she views everyone the same pretty much which isn't that everyone is beneath her but that everyone is great for who they are."

The Rumble match continues on and soon the counter strikes again before the Brock Majors, who was revealed as the mystery entrant, begins his walk down to the ring.

-Roller Brawl-
"I have to say I really like this Brock Majors guy. He's passionate and wants that victory. Sure there are some things about him I just don't get, like what exactly happen to his family? Who's this Shadow he's kept talking about? Well whatever it is, he's got his goal and he will give his all to get that. See in some aspects I know what's that's like. Sacrificing even your own body to achieve your goal. After all do you think when I play football I stay back because I'm afraid of getting hurt? Or when I'm racing around the Roller Derby track do am I pretending to be a figure skater? No, but you probably wouldn't know that, I can't say anyone here other than my family has ever seen me outside of the EWE, and you guys all enjoy pretending that if it didn't happen here, it must not of happened. In fact I could tell you all that I actually died trying to achieve my goal in extreme sports. Check the records, I was dead for longer than it is before they call it. Yet, somehow, even the doctors were baffled, I returned to the living. And when I did, I got right back on that skateboard and kept going. So don't think I fear injury, bruises, being battered around, even death. Because I don't and I live my life close on that edge every time I get. Pushing myself to be better and better."

When Roller Brawl finished talking another entrant began to head to the ring, this one was that of Annie Fugate.

-Roller Brawl-
"Annie's an interesting one in this match. You know she's got passions from all the times she's been denied. She wants to claim that it's majority of her sister's fault. See I don't buy that. Sure I know what it's like to be roped into the same category as your sister, and like you I'm also the oldest. Not that I have anything against my sister and I want her to be who she is, and not let others try to force her to be what they believe she should be. But yes Annie, I have to deal with similar ridicule as her. I am different than what people consider normal, but I take pride in being abnormal. So I understand a bit of that annoyance, but honestly, it doesn't bother me. If they want to point the finger and laugh, go right ahead. I'll just prove them wrong and have fun doing it."

A smile spread on Roller Brawl's face as she continued to watch the Rumble. Soon it was time for 18 to come down to the ring. Roller Brawl's smile slipped into that of a determined face as she watched.

-Roller Brawl-
"18, you'd better stay in this match long enough for my entry. I want to be the one to eliminate you, got it? I know people want to treat that as over confidence, but it’s a little revenge. I've been waiting for Stealthy to step up and do the right thing. But I will be proving a point to you that it will only go so far and when it does I will step in, and after tonight you'll know just a little bit of what I'm capable of."

Roller Brawl sits back in the couch as she continued watching the match. Two more entrances were made as Big Show and Benjamin Ryan were added to the match. Eventually, Roller Brawl had to sit forward, her heart was pounding too hard from excitement. She just couldn't wait until it was her turn. Soon the timer began to tick down yet again as finally Star Hawke made her way down to the ring.

-Roller Brawl-
"Star Hawke, or her manager anyways, sure had some words to say about everyone. Carter Slade claims that it's no one's but Star Hawke's destiny to go to WrestleMania. Then he goes and makes the same mistake as most of the others and just blows me over. Really, he thinks that just because I didn't mention her the first time that I'm somehow underestimating her and think she's just some push over? I don't think anyone's a push over until I've really seen what they can do, and honestly I don't see why he expected me to mention her when he didn't even mention me by name. I was simply returning the curtesy. And as I had stated, who knows what could happen while the match is going on. Even now, you can clearly see how that's worked out. But to go and think I see Star Hawke has some no talented individual? No. I see her as having skill just like everyone else here, and I will treat her as such if she's still in there when it’s my turn."

Roller Brawl wondered if it was weird for her to be talking like this when there was no one else in the room, nor was she being recorded. But she just shrugged it off as she bent down to clip on her skates. It did help her somewhat so she didn't care. After clipping on her skates she went back to watching the match as she watched Seth Rollins and Eli enter the rumble. This was followed by Dean Ambrose' Entrant. Roller Brawl noticed his entrant number as she got up and skated out of the room. Only 8 more until it was her turn. And she didn't want to stay in her locker room, and with all her pent up energy she needed to move around. So she headed out just skating along as she thought about the match. She did happen to pass by the Frost Elfs locker room, but she went on by not wanting a distraction at the moment. But as she passed by she happened across Helen Martin who seemed to be on her way to the Frost Elfs Locker room.

-Helen Martin-
"Oh hey Roller Brawl, your mom is sending me to check up on your sister. Do you know if she's doing ok?"

Roller Brawl glanced to the locker room and shrugged.

-Roller Brawl-
"I don't know, was planning going after my match. I love Stealthy and all but this is an important match for me and I can't get distracted. She understands."

-Helen Martin-
"Oh right, I'm not holding you up am I?"

-Roller Brawl-
"No, I'm number 25."

Helen takes out her phone and glances at it.

-Helen Martin-
"Not too long now, Roman Reigns just entered."

-Roller Brawl-
"He did? Is the other Shield members with him... no wait, I'll find out myself in a moment."

-Helen Martin-
"Yeah, but I have to say I bet you're nervous."

-Roller Brawl-
"Not really. I honestly can't wait to get in there. It's like on Christmas morning when you see all those presents underneath the tree. You can see the ones with your name on it yet you have to wait till everyone else is awake and comes downstairs."

-Helen Martin-
"Been awhile since I've done that. But I see what you mean. But I'd love to stay and chat more but you're mom really wants me to check on Stealth Elf."

-Roller Brawl-
"I understand."

Hellen gives a nod as she headed to the Frost Elfs' locker room. Roller Brawl just moves on as her mind drifts back to the task ahead of her. Oh how she wished it was that time as that anticipation was killing her. In fact as she skated slowly down the halls that build up crept out of her as she couldn't help but continue to think aloud.

-Roller Brawl-
"Why didn't I just get my mom to get me that number one slot? It's not like anyone else really wanted it. 3MB, Bray Wyatt, The Shield, Kofi Kingston, none of them wanted that spot. Sure there are those who don't care where they're at like Finn Balor and Star Hawke. But all the more reason that getting my mom or step dad to give me that number one spot."

Roller Brawl's movement brought her to the curtained off area that lead to the arena area. As she did she noticed Finn Balor walking through that curtain as Roller Brawl could hear his music being played.

-Roller Brawl-
"Speaking of Finn Balor, seems it's his turn to enter the fray. I still find it funny how he can go on and on about how EWE and all the wrestlers in it are jokes and only he is a real wrestler here. Then the thing that really made me laugh is he goes on about how he gets the same knock for being a painted up fool, but he turns around and does the same thing to me. Seriously, he takes one look at me and judges me because of my looks and compares me to a Pokémon? Do I look like an animal elemental hybrid? But whatever. I did get a nice laugh when he said people are looking at me to win this thing. Is he not blinder? I'm not saying that I have the confidence that I can win, but let's face it, the only people who've said I have what it takes to win is my family. Everyone else has their hopes pinned on those of James Ceno, Alessandro, or themselves. So for someone who claims to know what's 'really' going on out there and only he can see, he sure doesn't know anything."

Chuckling to herself Roller Brawl glances at the other entrants that were hanging around the area. Two of them caught her eye as she chuckled amusingly at them. For it was the other 2 members of 3MB as they seemed to be having an air guitar concert while they waited. No one else was really paying attention to them though.

-Roller Brawl-
"Those two can be pretty amusing, even if most here consider them jokes to the federation. But really they're just having fun. Sure they've had their problems in the ring, though they're having trouble with their matches. Yet despite that, 2 of the 3 managed to win their matches during the Beat the Clock Challenge a few weeks ago. Sure neither beat the clock and Jinder lost to the one who got 2nd place, but 2 out of 3 isn't bad."

Roller Brawl paused on her out loud thinking as she noticed the crowds counting along with the timer. Drew Macintyre took his place and once the buzzer went off he headed out as he made his way to the ring.

-Roller Brawl-
"One more entrant to the rumble. And I'm one step closer to entering myself. I'm right after Jinder and boy I can't wait. Yet do any of these others feel the same as me? Do they have butterflies in their stomachs? Or maybe they just see this as another day at the office. They all claim to have that confidence to see this thing threw to the end, yet more than a few have already shown that confident wasn't enough. I even have that confidence. But I also have a passion to thrive. Not only that, I have a need to prove myself. Not really to myself. After all I go into any situation and believe that I can come out on top. If I don't I can admit I wasn't good enough that day. But I strive harder to get the job next time. I don't see failure as an option nor do I even ponder on it. For when you, you've already lost. But as I said, it's not me I need to prove myself too. I need to prove to everyone else that I can backup what I say. So when the time comes I will give my best and you'll be surprised just how good I can be. Then once you stop underestimating me, that's when the real fight begins. Something I look forward too."

Roller Brawl's thoughts were interrupted again as she noticed the buzzer going off and Jinder Mahal making his way out to the fight. A small grin spread on Roller Brawl face.

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm next."

So Roller Brawl skated into position right behind the curtain. She could feel those butterflies of excitement flapping their wings as the anticipation was getting to her. But she had to calm down, she couldn't get to excited causing her to make a mistake. Briefly she snuck a peak out of the curtain, making sure no one could see her, she smiled as she glanced down to the ring seeing the participants inside, all heated up and fighting to stay in the match or eliminate someone else. The sight brought a grin to her face. Soon it would be her turn. As she looked she suddenly noticed the crowds looking towards the titantron, Roller Brawl closes the small gap she had been peeking through as the crowds began their backward count.

"10"

The single word filled Roller Brawl with excitement as she inched back allowing herself some room to get a running start.

"9, 8, 7,"

Roller Brawl did a quick double check making sure her gear was al in place, though it was too late now, but with that 10 count couldn't go faster for her now.

"6, 5, 4"

Shifting her position slightly as she put one skate in front of the other ready to push off. Just 3 more seconds, 3 more seconds then she'd be in that ring fighting for her chance to make it to WrestleMania.

"3, 2...1"

The buzzer went off, giving her the green light. Roller Brawl dashed out past the curtain like a rocket. She barely recognized the sound of "S.S. Spectral" by Alien Renegade being played by over the PA system as she practically flew down the ramp. While the crowd's cheering echoed in her ears her focus was on that ring. Closer and closer she got finally only inches away. There wouldn't be any lapping the ring this time as she reached the apron and in one fluid motion she placed her hands on it kicking her skates off as they fell to the ground near a referee as she swings her lower legs into the ring. Once inside, she raises to her feet before spearing the nearest competitor for the battle had begun!

-END-
Admin

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:22 am
Results Link: TBA
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum