Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Eli

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:16 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-9-15-roller-brawl-vs-eli-t1417.html#p22144600

Show: Chaos [2/9/2015]

-Scene 1-

-Roller Brawl-
"Tell me again, why do I have Eli for a second time?"

It was the day after Monday Night Chaos 187. Roller Brawl was at the dining room table with the others in the family as they were having breakfast. Which was a bit unusual as normally Michael Jensen or Kristy would have been gone at this time due to work. But every now and again they do their best to sit down and have a meal together. Even if it was breakfast.

-Kristy Jensen-
"It's just how it played out."

Roller Brawl frowned as she didn't look down at her food on the table. Instead she glances over to Stealth Elf who was eating a delicious looking omelet.

-Roller Brawl-
"But Stealthy's got a #1 contender match. Why can't I get something more important?"

She looks back to Kristy who just finished a bit of food.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Didn't think you cared about the Diva's championships."

-Roller Brawl-
"I care about any championship. I'll be getting them all in due time. Just facing Eli, the guy's a piece of cake."

-Britney Rena Jensen-
"Cake?"

-Julian Jensen-
"Did someone say cake?"

The mention of cake got the attention of the 3 almost 4 year old twins. They both looked to their mother with that adorable pleading look as they both asked in unison.

-Julian Jensen-
"Can we have cake mommy?"

-Michael Jensen-
"Cake isn't for breakfast. Though Roller Brawl was using a metaphor. In this case, she meant he was going to be easy to beat."

Truth was Michael did know Roller Brawl's real name, but since she and the girl twin shared the same name now, it was easier to just use her nickname.

-Julian Jensen-
"So no cake?"

-Michael Jensen-
"I'm afraid not."

Both twins gave an aww but soon returned to their breakfast, losing interest in what the others were talking about. Michael then looks over to Roller Brawl.

-Michael Jensen-
"You need to take what we give you. You don't want to seem favored by us do you?"

Roller Brawl shook her head, it's the last thing she wanted.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ok you're right. I'll just mop the floor with Eli again. No big deal. I'll just have to wait till the Rumble to really get some excitement."

-Stealth Elf-
"What about the Battle Royal?"

-Roller Brawl-
"I don't know yet."

Stealth Elf seemed a bit surprised as were the others. They all knew how Roller Brawl loved all things extreme and a battle royal was right up her alley.

-Stealth Elf-
"Why? Do you... think you'll have too much of your hands full with Eli?"

-Roller Brawl-
"No, I'm disappointed that you'd think such a thing. I'll have Eli taken out with ease. Just, I don't want the Number 30 spot in the Royal Rumble."

That caused the confusion to be lifted. After all it made sense that Roller Brawl saw the Rumble as a great match and if she had her way, she'd enter at Number 1. If not to show what she's made of, but for the thrill of knowing there's 29 other wrestlers she has to defeat. So they understood perfectly. They then continued eating, giving a bit of chit chat of what they had planned for the day. Seemed Michael Jensen had a few things at EWE Headquarters to do. While Kristy was going to spend the day in town with the twins. Of course, that usually meant going to the park followed by Ice cream. Though seems the twins were now set on getting cake so they made that part of their outing. One by one the Jensen family left the dinner table as the house hold staff began to clear the table. When Roller Brawl finished she went to catch up with Stealth Elf. She had gone into her room, so Roller Brawl entered closing the door behind her.

-Roller Brawl-
"So, you got any plans for a week from Saturday?"

Stealth Elf actually blushed as she was getting something from her closet. Roller Brawl caught it and smiled.

-Roller Brawl-
"So? You going to drop the bomb then?"

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I don't know. We... We have our titles to defend 2 weeks after that."

Roller Brawl nodded as she walked closer. Seemed Stealth Elf was applying something to the slight burns on her hands. The medic had given it to her after what she did that night.

-Roller Brawl-
"Need help with that?"

-Stealth Elf-
"I got it..."

Thankfully, they had it in a pump type bottle so Stealth Elf just had to squirt it onto her hands. Roller Brawl nodded.

-Roller Brawl-
"You know, when she finds out, she'll probably see what you did yesterday as..."

Stealth Elf gave a wince from pain as she rubbed her hands together. But it was due to flinching for she knew what Roller Brawl was going to say. Her blush deepening of course. Roller Brawl gave a slight concern look as she watched. Then her gaze shifted to Stealth Elf's midsection, remembering how it was hurt in a slightly similar fashion two weeks ago.

-Roller Brawl-
"You're not going back there are you? Not when you need your hands to heal..."

Roller Brawl had actually found out that day about Android 18's training sessions. Rather it was 18's intentions or not, Stealth Elf got a burn by having to do push-up's over a hot coal. Stealth Elf's blush seemed to fade though.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I'll be fine."

Her voice told Roller Brawl another story as her frowned deepened.

-Roller Brawl-
"You can't be serious. You've got to stop it. Really, Stealthy before something worse happens."

But Stealth Elf didn't bother looking up as she had her hands apart, the palm facing herself.

-Roller Brawl-
"Stealthy..."

-Stealth Elf-
"I said I'll be fine."

Still not looking at Roller Brawl. Roller Brawl wanted her to listen to reason but, she wasn't going to listen. She just shook her head and walked out of the room. How could fear have gripped her sister this much? She just wished there was something she could do as she headed off.

-Scene 2-

As the camera turned on, it began to pan around its surroundings. It seemed it was in some old gym. By the looks of things it was still in use but nothing had really been upgraded as the equipment still had the stains of being used many times. A few patches here and there could be seen as you could tell the years of abuse the equipment had been in. As it continued to pan a face entered fully into its view. The face belonged to.... Eli?

-Roller Brawl-
"Seems the masks have come off, huh Eli?"

The voice sounded like it was coming from Eli, yet his mouth didn't move. But suddenly the face was moved in a swipe downward as we now see Roller Brawl with a small grin. The camera zooms out as we now can see that Roller Brawl had one of those paper faces on a flat stick. Roller Brawl herself was decked out in her ring attire which was her roller Derby outfit, with everything being black except her pants. Roller Brawl then titles the sign slightly as she continues to speak.

-Roller Brawl-
"Then again, what if this is just another mask? We all know that Eli wears different masks and I've already gone over some of them. But let's refresh your memory shall we?"

Roller Brawl straightens up the Eli sign as she turns it complete around. On the reverse side was another photo of Eli's head, this time he was wearing a brown mask.

-Roller Brawl-
"There's Hogan Eli, the one who was just starting and not very good. He may have had his troubles in and out of the ring but hey who hasn't."

Roller Brawl flipped the sign again yet oddly enough the picture had changed to a different Eli. This one was wearing a green mask.

-Roller Brawl-
"This Eli is hopeful Eli. After he came back to the EWE after one of its hiatus' Eli returned but was looking mighty hopeful. He was one for the fans has he and his tag team partner had said. Though he tried his best He was pretty low on the food chain. Though soon those things began to get to our young hopeful as we meet the next of Eli's masks."

Roller Brawl flipped the sign again, this time the picture was of Eli with a blue mask.

-Roller Brawl-
"Moppy Eli. This one was getting all sad and aggravated that he was losing so much. He tried his hardest but no matter what he did, he just couldn't get that victory. Then one fine day during the final pay-per-view before WrestleMania, our young tike gets his big break and you guessed it we get this Eli."

Flipping the sign again, we see an Eli in a red mask.

-Roller Brawl-
"Champion Eli. He probably felt on top of the world, his constant struggle in this company finally giving way to glory. This Eli stayed awhile but after losing his title and EWE taking a short break from the world, Eli put on his newest mask."

The sign was flipped yet again as we see Eli wearing a black mask. The one he had been wearing recently.

-Roller Brawl-
"The black mask really suits Eli's newest persona. See this is the Eli I can't say I care for. He has some big ego on him trying to blow past all those who helped him along the way like his old mentor White Tiger, or the fans who inspired him to do his best. Now he thinks he's the future of this company? Please, get in line. I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty, but Eli you're not the future of EWE. You're like one of those small guys in the back that's been here awhile and not really gotten a big break. That doesn't make you the guaranteed next big thing. No you're just the one who takes longer to actually get things going for him."

Roller Brawl nodded as she crosses her arms.

-Roller Brawl-
"Truth hurts, I know, but Eli if you're going to act like you do, I don't need to give you respect. Not that you'd want it anyways. You're just going to say you're better and I'm some new girl in over her head. But hate to break it to you Eli, I've been on a roll since EWE's come back. And before that I've only lost one match. Sure I didn't walk away the ultimate winner during the beat the clock challenge. But I did beat the time to beat at the time and was only a few seconds shy of walking away with either of those prizes. So what have you done exactly? Besides claiming to be something you're not."

Roller Brawl had rose her eye brows slightly as if to wait for a response. Finally she shook her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"Let's see, you got your butt handed to you by me. Beat some joke in the beat the clock challenge though you're time was pretty up there. Then you beat Randy Orton. Yeah that's something... Not. Randy Orton's even easier to beat than you were with all those voices in his head. So yeah, can't say you've really done much. But hey, I could be one to talk when I took out White Tiger. He underestimated me, thinking I was some new person on the block. But you're different. I've seen the way you fight, I've seen more and more into that little head of yours. So it's not arrogance when I say I'm going to win. Its confidence that I know what you'll do. Sure you'll put up a h*ll of a fight, but in the end you'll be going down."

Roller Brawl winks to the camera before uncrossing her arms slightly and skating a little closer to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"And remember, after I take you down on Monday Night Chaos, I'll be seeing you later in the Rumble. But more on that later. For now..."

Roller Brawl held up the sign again and flipped it showing an Eli with a circle and slash through it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Let's roll!"

Roller Brawl tosses the sign up as she skates off. The camera looks down at the sign and zooms in before fading to black.

-END-
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Roller Brawl Vs Eli

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:16 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum