Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs White Tiger

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:05 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-22-2014-roller-brawl-vs-white-tiger-t1347.html#p22139292

Show: Chaos [12/22/2014]

Attire: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013121...Brawl_Promo.jpg

The snow was falling down over the area. Nothing was seen except for the blankets of snow all round. The camera pans over this snow filled area before it gets sight of someone standing in the snow. Her hair was blue and her attire was similar to her usual, except white and snowman's face where the skulls usually are. The camera zoom's in on this face as a smile spreads upon it, revealing vampire fangs.

-Roller Brawl-
"What makes a legend?

Her words come across the darkened area and are captured by the camera filming her.

-Roller Brawl-
"What makes someone truly great?

Roller Brawl kneels down to the snow and begins to use her gloved finger to trace something in the snow. What it was, wasn't entirely important as she continued to speak to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"Is it someone who has countless battles, small and great alike?

The camera however pans down as apparently what Roller Brawl was doodling was somewhat important as it showed a person waging war against a group of adversaries. The camera looked at this before the snow fall covered up the drawing. Roller Brawl waits a second or two before going back to drawing something in the fallen snow.

-Roller Brawl-
"Is it someone who's taken the highest prize in the land, winning it with great fashion and flare as he has overcome a great obstacle?

The drawing in the snow now depicted a man holding up some kind of prize above his head. Fallen opponents laid down beneath him. Soon, the falling snow swept this image away from us too.

-Roller Brawl-
"Or, is it someone who manages to triumph over one of the legends of the past, defeating them in what was supposed to be their night.

This time the image shown that of a second person defeating another with what looked to be a crown on their head, to indicate that person was one of the great ones. This two was swept away by the snow. Roller Brawl didn't continue drawing, instead the camera returned to her as she stood up.

-Roller Brawl-
"All these things can make someone a legend. Just ask my opponent tomorrow, he's practically done them all.

Roller Brawl nods but doesn't take a step anywhere. Just stands there talking to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"You say I have no idea what I'm getting into, that I have drawn the short end of the stick. Oh how wrong you are, White Tiger. I know exactly what I'm doing. See, I've been working on something all the while the hiatus happened. I knew my mom and Mr. Jensen would get this back in rolling, so it was only a matter of time. So I continued my plan, my plan to get to the top of this sport.

A cold went blew by as the snow shifted some, Roller Brawl's bangs and hair began to move in the wind.

-Roller Brawl-
"So I've asked my mother to take you on White Tiger. The one who's at the top of the ewe, The Undisputed EWE Champion, The living legend, White Tiger. So yes White Tiger, I know exactly what I'm getting into. And sure if you want, you can laugh at how I know your name and your achievements, but it goes more than that. I've studied your moves, I learned how you perform. I am ready.

A small grin itches into Roller Brawl's face.

-Roller Brawl-
"Sure this will be my third match ever, but you're making the exact same mistake Randy Orton and John Steel did. You're underestimating me, despite how many times I've told each and every one of you. I live for the extreme. And no that's not just saying I enjoy the tall ride at your local theme park. No this means that I've been at this thing since I was born. Even then when the doctor went to spank me I flipped him right on his head and got my own breath working.

Roller Brawl's grin only widened. But just continued on as the snow continued to fall around her.

-Roller Brawl-
"I do anything I can find to increase the thrill then once I find it, I succeed at it. And you White Tiger are my next one. And when it's all done, and the bell signals the end of the match, it will be you, living legend, who's been taught the lesson. Never underestimate me. So when you swim up to me in your shark tank, thinking I'm just a little guppy. I'll bare my teeth, as the piranha I am and take you down.

The grin increased on Roller Brawl’s face so you could now see her vampire fangs. She then used a gloved hand to point at one of them.

-Roller Brawl-
"Is this real or fake... Guess you'll have to find out.

She actually chuckled before finally kneeling down one more time as she drew in the snow.

-Roller Brawl-
"I plan to take you to your limits White Tiger, not because of some noob sense of a swelled head. But because I know who I am. So just remember White Tiger, you may be the legend, but all it takes is one battle, one loss to me, and I'll be the next legend in this company.

Roller Brawl smiled as the camera looked down to the drawing. This time depicting Roller Brawl standing over a defeated White Tiger, as Roller Brawl held up a trophy seen earlier.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ho Ho ho, White Tiger. Let's roll!

With that, Roller Brawl's shadow walked away leaving the picture in the snow, as it slowly covered up with the fallen snow.

-END-
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Roller Brawl Vs White Tiger

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:06 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum