JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs John Steel Empty Roller Brawl Vs John Steel

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:04 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-15-2014-john-steel-vs-orton-vs-roller-brawl-t1334.html

Show: Chaos [12/15/2014]

-Scene 1-

Mizore's birthday party was well underway. The people there were having fun and enjoying themselves. However, at the moment one green skinned blue haired girl sat in a chair in a corner as she watched the others. Roller Brawl, skated up to her as she had a seat next to her.

-Roller Brawl-
"I know what you're thinking Stealthy."

Stealth Elf, or Maya as her real name was, looked towards her sister. She had a nervous air about her, part of why she went over and had a seat by herself.

-Stealth Elf-
"...You do?"

Roller Brawl nodded as she glanced towards the birthday girl then back to Stealth Elf.

-Roller Brawl-
"You wanna tell her."

Stealth Elf nodded as she put her head into her hands. It was true. She had something she had been wanting to say for quite some time now. Only person who knows what it is, is Roller Brawl.

-Stealth Elf-
"But... It's her birthday."

-Roller Brawl-
"All the more reason to tell her now."

Roller Brawl smiled at her younger sister, but it wasn't good enough for Stealth Elf.

-Roller Brawl-
"Just think of it as her birthday present."

Stealth Elf just shook her head as she continued to absentmindedly look towards the others in the party, talking and having a good time.

-Stealth Elf-
"What if she doesn't like it. That'd be a very bad birthday present."

Roller Brawl only shrugged.

-Roller Brawl-
"True but you really should tell her some time. Wouldn't want her finding out another way."

Stealth Elf suddenly shot her sister a glare.

-Stealth Elf-
"You wouldn't!"

Roller Brawl shook her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"Of course not. Just saying others might tell her. Like didn't you write it in that journal you had?"

Stealth Elf nodded. It was true that she had, and Michelle McCool and Paul Heyman had read that journal. She shuttered at the thought.

-Stealth Elf-
"But they're not here, and Mom doesn't know when they'll return."

-Roller Brawl-
"True. Anyways, do what you gotta do. I'm going to get me some punch."

Roller Brawl patted Stealth Elf's knee before getting up and going on to get some punch. Stealth Elf contemplating on what she was going to do. So the rest of the party went on. Everyone had a good time and Mizore opened up her gifts. She got some ice skates from Roller Brawl, and other things. The party lasted pretty long and finally people began to leave. Once everyone was gone and the staff of the Jensen Mansion began to clean up, Roller Brawl headed back to her sister who had just finished saying good bye to Mizore.

-Roller Brawl-
"So, how did it go?"

Stealth Elf waited till Mizore's cab had driven away before she looked to Roller Brawl.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... didn't tell her."

Roller Brawl sighed as she put an arm around Stealth Elf's shoulders.

-Roller Brawl-
"Didn't come up or you just chicken out?"

Stealth Elf was silent as she looked to the side. Roller Brawl gave her a one armed hug.

-Roller Brawl-
"It's ok sis. You can let her know some other time."

Stealth Elf just gave a nod before she headed off. Roller Brawl just watched her go before she headed off herself.

-Scene 2-

Night had fallen on this part of the world. The sounds of small wheels rolling across the floor could be heard as we get a view through someone's camera as they walked closer to the sounds. Once they got closer, they could now see Roller Brawl as she was skating on a half-pipe, going up the sides with her skate board and doing tricks. The camera watched for a moment before Roller Brawl noticed the camera. She skated to the top before hoping off her board in a hand stand then sitting down as she looked to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"Almost forgot you were coming. Though this whole talking about people using cameras is a little new to me. I prefer the direct approach."

Roller Brawl winked to the camera as she let her feet dangle kicking them lightly. She placed one hand down as she leaned into it as she looked more at the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"But I suppose you're here for my match later in the week. My second match ever. Woo hoo!"

The woo hoo was more of a mock but not that she wasn't excited for it. She adjusted herself slightly before continuing.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ok, so my debut didn't go as planned. So congrats Josie Wales, you've delayed your loss to me by another few weeks. Though I doubt we'll see you back here for a while. She's probably nursing those wounds I gave her during our match. She may have won but I gave her a thrashing or two. So she's probably rethinking her strategy with her favorite person, or whatever it is you're doing for the holidays."

Roller Brawl smiled before swinging one of her legs up on the ledge she was sitting on as she placed it at the edge and she wrapped her arms around it.

-Roller Brawl-
"But that's not important. What is important is my match coming up. How I can't wait for the challenge. Why do you ask? Because in the rules of a triple threat, there's no disqualification, no count out, and you know what that means. It's my time to shine!"

Roller Brawl smiled brightly as you could see vampire fangs in her mouth. Couldn’t tell rather they were fake or she had some kind of disorder.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh I can't wait. We're talking everything and anything will happen. From steel chairs, to kendo's. H*ll let's throw a ladder in there just for added fun."

Roller Brawl chuckled as she swayed slightly from excitement.

-Roller Brawl-
"See I live for extreme and when the disqualification vanishes, the gloves come off."

She looked at her gloved hand and grinned.

-Roller Brawl-
"Metaphorically speaking of course."

She hoped up as she stood on the ledge of the half pipe and began to walk closer to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"What can we expect from my opponents though? Can they take advantage of this no disqualification or will they do like I've seen most people and completely forget about it. Have noble matches or what not."

Roller Brawl even used air quotes before she shrugged.

-Roller Brawl-
"Noble matches are all well 'n good. But what I've got in mind's not against the rules, and you know those fans love it when you bring out the toys."

Roller Brawl ginned before propping herself at the corner of the ledge sitting down with her hands linked together as she continued to look at the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"I know John Steel can go extreme. Especially when the spot light as turned away from him. Man that guy will do whatever it takes to place himself where he doesn't belong. Like taking a steel Chair to Christy Chaos and her opponent, just to try and throw himself back into the title hunt. The dudes mad I tell you."

Roller Brawl continued to kick her legs as she smiled.

-Roller Brawl-
"But I like that about him. Makes our match even more fun."

Roller Brawl nodded a few times.

-Roller Brawl-
"But what really gets him fired up, is when someone messes with lady. Kudos to him. Of course, I won't be messing with her just to get that fury, even if she does come down to ringside like I've seen her do countless times in the past, because hey, I'm a nice gal. But with the rules in effect, I say bring her on in the match, not that I think Steel needs her help, but it'd just add more to the chaos. Ooh I'm getting excited just thinking about it."

Roller Brawl shutters as she does a one handed hand stand before standing back up.

-Roller Brawl-
"I know Steel is a great fighter. Sure he's not gotten a title, because he's always crashing and burning trying to go for the top, but hey, that's epic too. Sometimes the crash is more awesome than the trick itself."

Roller Brawl grabbed her skate board and skated to the other side of the half pipe but over shot it as she flew a few feet in the air but landed on the ledge. Before continuing.

-Roller Brawl-
"So yeah Steel's got some skills. He's held his own with the big boys and gals. So we're looking at a brawl. And I love brawls."

Roller Brawl winked before she skated down the half pipe again this time performing a trick or two going back in forth before landing on the opposite side.

-Roller Brawl-
"Then we have Randy Orton, aka the apex predator. Wow just his name suggests he'll be a tough opponent. But I've heard the voices in his head have been steering him wrong from time to time. He had a rivalry with Eli the Kid to get a title shot, which they tied. Then during the championship match, he failed. But it's all good, he was getting his groove back and that's awesome. Seriously I hope that's the one we get. For when his voice's in his head tells him it's time to kick this match to an 11, I'll be there to kick it to a 12."

Roller Brawl grinned at the thought as she walked along the edge.

-Roller Brawl-
"You're a viper, Orton, which means quick strikes and fearlessness. But I don't need to strike fear into you. I just need to strike back harder and faster. Sure sounds big game for someone who's only had one match, which I lost, but I got the talent, I've used it time and time again for numerous other sports. Sure you can say 'but it's not wrestling' but I'm extremely versatile. I can adapt my skills to how I see fit. And right now I see fit to adapt them to kicking you’re a**."

Roller Brawl grinned before dropping to the bottom of the pipe and walking closer to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"So come the Chaos Minor Show, when it's go time. Who will win? The John Steel who thinks that with his many words he uses to bore us half to death? The viper who bark may be worse than his bite. Or me, you're Extreme enthusiast? Take your pick, but at the end of the night, I'll get down and derby."

Roller Brawl's grinned widened as she was now inches from the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"Let's roll!"

The camera faded out as she winked.

Roller Brawl Vs John Steel FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs John Steel Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs John Steel

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:04 am
Results Link: TBA

Tapatalk Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/chaos-minor-show-1-results-t1344.html

(note I DID write this show.  Posting it just here for now.  Also figured I'd just post that above instead of the Results as I'll probably save those links for the EWE Memorial links.)

OOC: Sorry for no fancy colors and things. Try to get that next time. For now enjoy.

The show is coming to you live VIA internet Streaming.

The Show kicks off with a nice intro video with music and clips and things. No fireworks as they were cut due to budget. When we see the arena it looks pretty much the same, so no problems there.

After the opening we go to Kristy Jensen in the ring as she welcomes everyone and hopes they enjoy the show. She tells a little bit on how the Chaos Minow Shows will be broadcasted VIA the internet for the time being, and once enough profits are made, the show will resume it's weekly television broadcast.

When Kristy finishes she joins Kenny Greenwood on Comentator, seems Justin White wasn't or hadn't returned.

John Steel Vs Orton Vs Roller Brawl

The first match gets underway. Early going John Steel is knocked out as Roller Brawl and Orton continue on. Roller Brawl takes early control, using hard core moves and even brings up a kendo stick. Things ofcourse turn when Roller Brawl uses her helmet to headbutt Orton hard in the gut from on the apron. Though Winded Orton grabs her and does is trademark middle rope signature. A near fall but it was enough as Orton takes over, using a chair to really hit Roller Brawl hard a few times. Even does is stomps on her legs, arms and ended with a chair stomp. Orton began to feel it as he dropped to the matt pounding his fists there a few times. Roller Brawl staggers to her feet and Orton goes for his RKO. But just at the last second, Before he grabs her, Roller Brawl counters with her Cursed Helmet (headbutt to the head). This drops Orton and Roller Brawl get the 3.

Winner: Roller Brawl VIA Pinfall
Scores: [6.7-6.6]

The camera's return to The comentary as Kristy and GreenWood hype the main event, Stealth Elf vs Melina Perez.

Vespertine Vs Susan the Great(Jobber)

The match gets underway as it looks like it was going to be a good one. Suddenly, out of no where, the lights go out. GreenWood wonders if it was budget cuts but Kristy assures him it's not. When the lights return, Raven is seen in the middle of the ring. She hits Susan with her Ninja Strike. The Ref calls for the bell.

Winner: Susan the Great VIA DQ
Scores: [*6.8*-3.9] (Failed to beat score.)

Afterwards, Vespertine gives Raven a few choice words about causing her to lose. Raven just looks back at her before the lights flicker and she's gone. Vespertine soon leaves too as the camera's return to Kristy and Greenwood as they discuss about Raven being back, though Kristy wonders why since Raven had claimed to only be there for Grace. GreenWood susgests that maybe it's signalling Grace Moreti's return but Kristy had no knowledge of her returning til after the holidays.

Backstage we see Roller Brawl talking with her sister as Stealth Elf congradulates her for her win. Roller Brawl almost brings something up but Stealth Elf hushes her and indicates the camera. So Roller Brawl lets it go and we cut back to ringside.

AJ Lee Vs Calista Leon

This match was pretty one sides as AJ went to town on Calista in her usual fashion. Finally locking in the Black widow. Calista has no choise but to tap out.

Winner: AJ Lee VIA Submission
Scores: [??? - 0](I'll give your score later.)

Thanks to this being a web show, there's no comercials. But a there was a small advertisement shown on screen about Robocrab's inventions.

Mizore Vs Heath Slater(Jobber)

After their entrances, both participants were in the ring, when the lights went out again. When they came back on, Raven was behind Mizore, the ref was looking at Heath as he distracted him with an air guitar. This gave Raven the time to hit Mizore with a Ninja Strike. As the ref turned to see what happened, the lights flickered and Raven was gone. Heath, used this to get a quick pinfall on Mizore.

Winner: Heath Slater
Score: [*6*-0](Failed to show)

After the bell rang Heath danced around in his celebration before heading back up. Mizore got up wondering what happened when the lights flickered again, Raven standing there. Raven just looked down at Mizore with a kind of glare, before putting her in her Theif in the Night Submission hold. Mizore yelled out but no good. Finally, after a moment, Raven let go as Mizore slumped back to the mat having passed out. Raven glares down at Mizore and looked to leave when Kristy stood up with a microphone. She told Raven that since she wanted to interfere with these matches she can have her own match next week. Further more to since it wouldn't be fair for either Vespertine or Mizore to not get their chance at her, she made it a handicap match. Mizore and Vespertine will have to tag in and out though. Raven only scoffs before the lights flicker and she was gone.

After a brief word for a random sponsor we return backstage to where Stealth Elf was in the trainer's room worried about Mizore. But Mizore told her she'd be find and to go out and win her match. Stealth Elf did as she headed out.

Melina Perez Vs Stealth Elf

Melina makes her entrance first. There's a moment's wait before Stealth Elf does hers, but Roller Brawl is with her. Seems Stealth Elf wants to make sure Raven doesn't interfere with the match. So after the entrances, the match gets underway. And it's back and forth as neither really gets that much moment except for a maybe 3 moves tops. Finally, it's Melina who builds the momentum. She hits move after move to inflict pain, even saying a few things the camera doesn't pick up. Finally, Melina gets Stealth Elf into a Double leg nelson Submission. Stealth Elf fights through the pain as much as she can. Melina saying her 'words of incouragement' to her only some of which get picked up. Finally Stealth Elf manages to get to the rope to break the pin. Melina shrugs it off as she set's up her California Dream finisher, before suddenly, Stealth Elf flips over her and spear her from behind (Arboreal Acrobatics). Stealth Elf climbs to the top rope and goes for her Shadowsbane Blade Dance which connects. Stealth Elf goes for the cover but Melina gets a shoulder up at 2. So momentum switches to Stealth Elf as she hits moves like Running Hurricarana, Spear, Drop Kick, and other fast pace and martial arts type moves to keep Melina off ballance. But Melina counters Stealth Elf's "Elf Jitsu" signature move. She tries again She hits a Body scissors into a pin but Stealth Elf kicks out at 2. The match goes on with a bit more back and forth til finally Stealth Elf Counters a Lariat with a drop kick to Melina's back. She follows this up by hitting the ropes and spearing Melina as she got back up, hits the ropes again for a springboard landing feet first. She goes for the pin and gets the 3.

Winner: Stealth Elf
Scores: [7.8-7.2]

The ref raises Stealth Elf's hand in victory as Melina couldn't believe what happened. While Stealth Elf celebrates her victory, Kristy and Greenwood give closing statments and reminding them the next show will be in 5 days time.

END

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t149-raven-vs-mizore-vespertine
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum