Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Diva's After Dark (The full TBC RP)

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:20 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/divas-after-dark-sleepover-edition-t1700.html#p22149044

Show: CD RP [6/16/2015]

(Note: Rouge and a few others do their posts in first person view. There are multiple people in this RP.)

Rouge-

This was stupid. This wasn't high school and who the hell did Chameleon think I was and think this is, The freakin' Babysitter's Club? Clueless? A Hilary Duff or Lindsay Lohan movie? WRONG. But between me scaring the living daylights out of my friends with getting drunk, standing on top of the Empire State Building in a threatening manner to scare Ales into talking to me and then the car accident Chameleon got into the next day after her shoot, I let her coax me into a slumber party. She just needed a way to take her mind off of her and Dolph's huge fight, which I knew it was because INSTEAD of talking about their past issues to fix past problems, they jumped right into getting engaged and thus, their issues stemmed from past trust issues that they didn't fix in the present. And she then had the nerve to use this excuse as a way for Eve to meet new divas when she didn't even LIKE Eve. Paige, of course, was opposed to Eve meeting new divas and felt she didn't need anymore friends. If Chameleon wouldn't had ended up in the hospital from that car accident, she wouldn't had guilt tripped me into this SHIT. So here I was, sitting crossed leg on the floor in her massive "girl time" room that was the size of a damn in home theater room as I browsed around on twitter, ignoring everyone like I usually preferred to do. I was sitting between Eve's legs... (mind out the gutter, boys Wink ) as she dragged the hard bristled brush through my long wild red locks as she looked at Chameleon getting the room situated. Chameleon was too good for sleeping bags, so she had mattresses placed on each side of the room with fluffy pillows and sheets when it was time for the divas to retire to bed for the night.

*~Eve~*
when Paige get here?

Chameleon
I don't know, isn't that YOUR girlfriend?

Chameleon mused with sarcasm as Eve looked at her as she continued to brush my hair, obviously not getting that Chameleon didn't mean girlfriend as in friend but as in lover. Before she could speak, in walks Paige with her duffel bag as she sits the bag by a mattress, walking over to Chameleon as Eve smiles widely and waves at her.

xxPaigexx
Ay, Evie. Sorry I'm....

She took a look at her best friend's outfit and immediately retreated back to her duffel bag to pull out a white silky robe.

xxPaigexx
I KNEW you'd bloody do this! Put this on!

Paige thrusted the robe angrily at Eve who paused from brushing my hair as she hesitantly took the robe from Paige with a sigh, slipping it on before resuming with the hair brushing. Paige's overprotective ass disapproved of Eve's revealing wear.... that was for a GIRL'S slumber party. Although.... if she knew that some girls on the roster were on that lesbihonest and showed up, she would really be in for a surprise. Chameleon exits the room and Eve looks around the room, counting the mattresses with her eyes on the far sides of the room as she tapped me on my shoulder to get my attention.

*~Eve~*
Me and Pagee have to share bed, Phe Phe cause she suffer from night terror. She say cure is cuddle. She hold me and feel all better.

That stole a chuckle out of me as i looked up to meet eyes with Paige, shaking my head at her, chuckling some more.

Rogue
You're so full of shit, ya know that, right?

Paige tried to act innocent as i tapped Eve on the knee for her to stop brushing my hair as i stood up and walked over to Paige, grabbing her elbow and pulling her with me as we walked away a bit from Eve. I turned to face her with an eyebrow raised.

Rogue
Ya DO know she's straight.... RIGHT?

xxPaigexx
I am too.

Rogue
Riiiiiiiiiiight....

I rolled my eyes at Paige. Their best friendship was..... definitely suffocating. They were very overprotective of each other, especially Paige with being territorial over Eve. But it was about two women who grew up in different countries and now were residing in the states, having that in common so turning to each other to adjust to USA living together. It was what made them bond. But Paige was a little more on the American customs and ways then Eve, who was oblivious to alot of things in America. So sometimes Paige liked to take advantage of that, like lying that she had freakin' night terrors to have an excuse to hold Eve at night, smh. Chameleon returned back to the room with a huge bowl of popcorn, offering it out to me. I went to slap it out of her hand but she was smart to hurriedly pull back so that i missed the bowl by a half inch.

Rogue
NO I don't want no damn popcorn, Siren! Where da booze?!

Chameleon rolled her eyes as Eve typed happily on her phone. Paige, being nosy, started staring at her.

xxPaigexx
Who you textin?

*~Eve~*
I talk with Dolph Ziggler. He say he no come home because he didn't know about slumber party.

Rogue
Really? You didn't tell him about the sleepover, you are petty as hell.

Chameleon
HE started this! I thought after the car accident, everything would be fine yesterday but NOOOOO. He wanted to be concerned at the hospital but then start back up with this big fight when I got home last night! So no, i haven't been speaking to him.

Rogue
Y'all need to kiss and have sex already. This shit is beyond ridiculous-

My phone suddenly went off, causing me to put a pause on the conversation as i picked up my phone from the bed and saw it was an unlisted number. I thought it would be HIM as i picked up anxiously, my heart beat slowing down in nervousness.

Rogue
Hello??

But the person on the other line was someone i didn't expect to ever hear from, who had also made their big return as i looked around with wide eyes, heading immediately out the room to talk to them in privacy.

Rogue
Jack?? Why are you calling me...?

The girls just looked at each other and shrugged, moving bags against the wall and placing huge blankets on the carpeted floor where the girls would be sitting when it was game time when suddenly the bell rang. Chameleon dusted off her shorts as she headed out the room and downstairs to get the door, wondering who it would be.

I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me, leaning against one of the sinks as I finally returned to the conversation.

Rogue
Jack??

Jack Michaels
I'm going to make this short and sweet, Phoenix... or PHE as your friends like to call you.

Right then and there, I knew shit was about to get real. He was letting me know that he was dead serious with not only calling me by my government name but throwing in the fact that he knew enough about me to get to me.

Jack Michaels
I hear rumors. I don't know what you and Alessandro have cooking up but if you get in my way I'll tear your eyes out and shove them up his ass so you can see me stomp his guts personally.

My heart stopped as i clutched my chest in shock, not even able to speak as Jack was on a roll.

Jack Michaels
This isn't a threat, Phe. This is a promise. I spent too many years waiting to get back to the top just to let some cocktease and her Mongoloid boyfriend stop me from making myself happy. I think you have talent girl... But if you make the mistake of pushing me it is over for you. I'll burn your life to the ground but not before I make you watch me destroy everyone you ever cared about....
I have a goal. Alessandro is in the way of that goal. If you and Alessandro are together then YOU are in the way of that goal. Do I make myself clear?

My throat was dry and I was struggling to breathe as my hands began to shake in fear, unable to answer him. When he realized that he had gotten under my skin due to my silence and audible breathing, he laughed triumphantly before hanging up the phone. I just leaned against that sink, wondering what in the hell I was going to do now....

Meanwhile, Chameleon had reached the bottom of the steps as Paige and Eve followed behind her, veering right to head to the kitchen to get snacks sorted when Chameleon opened the front door to greet whoever had arrived and smiled widely.

Chameleon
Welcome!!! Please come in and prepare for the night of your life.

Me-

A giggle escaped the lips of the lady at the door. She was dressed fully in an outfit that susgested she was not there for a party. Unless that party was for Halloween. She still wore a mask and hood concealing her identity. However, the outfit revealed that it was the newest EWE Diva, Scarlet.

-Scarlet- So we'll be slaughtering a group of unsuspecting bystanders? Or how about someone more important? OOooH the possibilities are endless.

Chameleon was confused at Scarlet's response. Was that a joke?

-Chameleon- Uh.

Scarlet just chuckled as she gripped her bag tighter walking on in past the stunned Chameleon. Scarlet heads up the stairs to the room where the main activities would be at. Tossing her bag to a random chair she looks around the place hands on her hips.

-Scarlet- Oh the fun we can have. Now, where is the birthday girl?

TBC-Open

Eve-
I come walking into room with arm load of bags of chips when my eyes lay on this weird woman in the room. She say she was there for the birthday girl but I don't think it anybody birthday. I hear in America, sometimes party have strippers and I hope she was not one because this was supposed to be slumber party, not stripper party. I took a step towards her with an eyebrow raised, looking her up and down suspiciously. xxEVExx
Et qui êtes-vous censé être ? You not dressed for a sleep over. You dress for hunting. Others should be coming, you are early. I still didn't know what to think of the strange woman as i sit bags of chips on the dining table Chameleon had against the wall, wishing Paige would hurry because I feel uncomfortable left in room with this "étrange poussin". I wonder where Rogue went off to, she still not return from leaving with her phone call. I fold my arms and watch this woman as i hope somebody come back to the room, pronto.

Grace-

Cayla had not been in the industry for long, so she needed to make some friends. Hearing that Rogue had a sleepover with some of the other girls, she felt intrigued to join them all. Her, and her friend, as well as valet, Milana Radek arrived on the scene ready to mingle.

Arriving in her blue Dodge Challenger, she comes onto the scene in the attire above, and knocked on the door while talking to Milana as they waited.

Cayla Phoenix "Siren of Suplexes"
"I'm so excited, it's almost like being in high school again!"

"Colonel" Milana Radek
"Indeed... So, you think you're ready to get to know these girls?"

"Of course, they're bound to be really, really fun!"

Cayla said optimistic, as Milana was almost anticipating some drama to unfold.

Rouge-

Rogue
It's MY birthday.

I announced as I returned to the room, finally coming face to face with the infamous Scarlet I had been hearing about. NO it really wasn't my birthday, but I was going to drink like it was. I needed to forget about my Jack problem.... least till tomorrow. I had wondered would she show and what she would show her face in.... but she had on her normal attire. It didn't matter to me, whatever made her comfortable. It had taken me an entire bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 and a half bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel to calm my ass down somewhat from being spooked by Jack Michael's barrage of threats.... or "promises", as he liked to refer to them as. Drinking Jack to get over Jack, how ironic. After my fiasco the other night on top of the Empire State Building, when I came back to LA with the others, Chameleon kept a close watch on me and the only place she didnt was in the bathroom.... so thats where i had snuck some bottles of my favorite stress reliever, hiding them under the sink and behind the cleaning supplies for when i had wanted to retreat to the bathroom to hide from Chameleon and drink in peace. I wasn't drunk, it too entirely way too much to get me to that point but I was slightly buzzed as I nodded my head at Scarlet, Eve looking at Scarlet as if she was in the wrong place.

Rogue
Good work handling Natalya in your debut match. Now you can watch me put her down like a rabid dog come this week on Ladies Night.

Eve stood there, defensively as if she was waiting for Scarlet to make a move on her. Only thing we needed was Paige walking in to Eve in this ready to fight mode and that's all it would take for Paige to spazz out. I shot Eve a hard look that made her straighten up as Paige entered the room with a purple cooler and sat it on top of the table. I heard the doorbell chime so i knew Chameleon would be a minute coming upstairs as she went to answer the door. I just walked over to the cooler, poking around in it when i frowned with annoyance. Nothing but soft drinks and juices.

Rogue
Siren's out of her DAMNED mind. Where's the booze?!

Meanwhile, Chameleon was answering the door and greeted the two women that she had noticed at this past Ladies Night show.

Chameleon
Hello you two! Nice for you to join us, now if you could just follow me...

Me-

Scarlet eyed this Rogue person tilting her head left to right. She watched as Rogue looked into the cooler as she laughed slightly.

-Scarlet- Handling Natalya? I never got my way with that woman. She still breaths, full of pints and pints of that scarlet liquid I adore so much. However,

Scarlet walks over and places a foot on the cooler, closing it. She looked straight at Rogue, standing up from the sudden closing. Scarlet gets up and straight into her face. Her eyes with much amusement.

-Scarlet- I like you. You have something..

Scarlet breathes in deeply. She wanted a whiff of that wonderful aura she was producing.

-Scarlet- Something I like.

Rouge-

Scarlet stepped to me, taking in my scent as I rose an eyebrow in amusement, definitely intrigued and distracted right now. Fuck the booze, I want to know what that was all about. It seemed like I should take what she said as a compliment, especially if she said I had something she liked. I was hoping she didn't mean my virginity... that was restricted and soooo not on the table.

Rogue
Ah? And what may I have that you'd like, Scarlet?

Eve immediately took a step forward, her nose flared as she snarled in protective mode. I gave a slight shake of my head and rose my hand for her to halt, returning my green eyes back on Scarlet and giving her my uninvited attention. Paige pulled Eve to the side and explained to her that everything was cool and that she needed to chill as Chameleon entered the room with two more divas in toll. Chameleon's smile disappeared as she watched the scene unfolding right in front of her eyes, confused as she stepped over to ask Paige what was going on. Meanwhile, my eyes stared fixated on Scarlet with a curious grin spreading across my face.

Me-

Scarlet's eyes were fixated on Rogue. The interruptions meant nothing to her. She then began to laugh coldly.

-Scarlet- What indeed. I can not place my finger on it. Maybe it's your wondrous hair. A lovely shade of Red. Speaking of red..

Scarlet paused ready to take ahold of Rogue's crimson locks when it happened. It was not the time just yet.

-Scarlet- Where is your bathroom? No, let me find it on my own. It will lead me on glorious ventures to my quest.

Scarlet turned around and headed in the direction where Rogue had come, in search for the bathroom.

Rogue-

When Scarlet walked away in search of the bathroom, I just stood there with this questioning expression before shrugging my shoulders and returning back to the important matter at hand as I grabbed a passing Chameleon by the shoulders and gave her a slight shake.

Rogue
Where.... is the BOOZE?

Chameleon
On your BREATH. You've already been drinking!

Rogue
And??

Chameleon shook her head as she rose her right hand, showing the bottle of Jack Daniels White Rabbit she had curled in her hand that she had brought up for me from the kitchen when she had went to get the other two guests. She hesitantly held it out to me.

Chameleon
This is your last bottle for the night.

Rogue
I do what I want.

I taunted as i snatched the bottle out of her hand and went to greet the two women that had came upstairs with Chameleon.

Rogue
Ah, Cayla. What a pleasant surprise.... and hello there, Milana, right? Hope you chicks are ready for some fun.... because if I get drunk enough, it's gonna be a helluva night.

I then retreated to hopping onto the table and sitting up there as i crossed my legs, opening the whiskey bottle as Chameleon kept an eye on me, glaring at me disapprovingly before walking over to her stereo system in the corner and turning it on, hooking her ipod into the system as music filled the room. Eve began to dance as Paige shot hard looks at her before the French bombshell dragged the British beauty over to Cayla and Milana to converse with their stablemates. Scarlet hadn't returned from the bathroom yet but I was just chilling up there on the table, taking long swigs from my bottle before I nestled it in my lap, pulling out my phone as Ales suddenly popped into my head. I instantly got upset as I clicked on my twitter app and went browsing through the EWE usernames until I came to his. I clicked on his name as his profile displayed on my screen. I clicked on the tweet icon and before I could start, I stopped with hesitation. I wasn't drunk enough for this. I placed my phone beside me on the table as I lifted up my whiskey bottle, uncapping it and taking a few gulps before I finally started coughing, capping the bottle back and allowing the alcohol to sink in a bit in my system. After a few minutes, I was ready to finally swallow my pride and say something to him directly. I was a mixture of bottled up emotions and feelings. Angry. Confused. Aggravated. Scared. In Love. Jack's words from earlier coupled up with the fact that I hadn't seen Ales still really affected me heavily as I began to type away on my phone. Finally, after sending him a total of THREE drunken fueled tweets (Click to read the tweets HERE), i sat my phone down on the table and gestured for Chameleon to come here. I gestured for her to bend down so I could whisper in her ear. She pulled back slightly to look me in the face at what I asked of her as she rolled her eyes but obeyed my request, heading out the "girls-time" room. She returned a moment later with Chucky in her arms, not believing that I was really asking for him when we were supposed to be having a sleepover. She handed him over and I cradled him in my arms as I looked around, wondering would this be it or would more divas show their faces so that the festivities could begin?

Me-

-Roller Brawl-
She's late.

Roller Brawl was pacing back and forth right outside their limo. Maya, Roller Brawl, and Kristy had been heading to the slumber party but their mom had to stop by a near-by store in order to pick up a new tooth brush that her only son had dropped in the toilet earlier that day.

-Maya Jensen-
Maybe they don't have her color?

Maya was trying to be helpful but she was very nervous. This would be the first time she's had a slumber party outside of few she had with Mizore. Roller Brawl looked to Maya and shook her head.

-Roller Brawl-
A color? That the best you could think of?

Maya shrugged but then she saw as Kristy exited the store as she walked over to them holding up her newly acquired toothbrush.

-Kristy Jensen-
Here we are. Sorry it took so long. Couldn't find the right one.

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes before they piled back into the limo. Not long after they arrived at the house as they got out with their cases and went up to the house. Roller Brawl was about to just go on in when Kristy grabbed her collar.

-Kristy Jensen-
Mind your manners now.

Roller Brawl sighed as she rang the doorbell. Maya stood behind the two of them nervous, not sure how they'll take her.

Eve-

Chameleon had send me and Paige downstairs to get cups and plates from kitchen. Paige did not like Chameleon telling her what to do and she express that as she stomp down steps angrily and cursed about it. She then scold me on being too friendly with the divas which make me roll my eyes. Paige acted like she didn't want me to have lot of friends but I thought America was supposed to be friendly place? She reminds me we are not from here and to keep my guard up and let her to continue watching my back. I pouted as we start to head to kitchen when doorbell ring. She give me money Chameleon gave her to give pizza man if he come and said she's going to the kitchen for what Chameleon asked for. I hear in America pizza men sometimes come to houses to be strippers, I hope not in this case. I open door and my eyebrow immediately raises up at the three people in front of me. It was CEO's wife of EWE, who everybody like to tease as being Rogue's boss to piss her off. And she had two girls with her, who I think were her daughters. They looked out of the norm and after that Scarlet person, I didn't know what to expect with any more divas. But one girl look scared and it remind me of when I first move to America, how scared I was. So I give them nice smile and open door wider for them to enter. xxEVExx
Bonjour! Welcome to sleepover! There are other divas here and not sure if you are the last but if you follow me, I take you to Chameleon's girl time room. I stepped to side to let them in before closing front door behind them. I then yell down hall to Paige that I be back to help her with stuff in kitchen after I showed Kristy and her daughters upstairs to the girl's time room. They followed me upstairs and I thought to how Rogue is slightly drunk and pissed that Chameleon cleared the whole house of liquor. But Rogue say she had a plan for that. I just wonder, as I led them into the room, how Rogue feel that her boss was here and she plan on drinking more. But knowing Rogue, she do not care.

Me-

As the Jensen girls arrived upstairs Roller Brawl immediately headed over to the MP3 player switching it out for hers as it began to play techno music. Some the others have never heard before.

-Roller Brawl-
Hey everyone the Jensen's are here!

Maya looks around with her bag, not sure what to do as she looks lost. She then spots Cayla Phoenix as she paused slightly. She knew she was part of Grace's group but having spent very little off camera time with other Divas she wasn't sure what all was part of the show and what were they're true feelings. So she took a deep breath before walking over to her with a sheepish wave.

-Maya Jensen-
H-hello

Kristy on the other hand looked for Rogue as she had something she wanted to let her know. She then caught sight of her as she heads over.

Rogue-

Meanwhile, I was still sitting on top of the table with Chucky on my lap, immersed into my phone. I was texting away at rapid speed pissed off that Chameleon hadn't gotten any alcohol.... for a PARTY. So i was texting my backup plan, someone who i knew would come through and provide the girls with something stronger than Cola. And also a certain "herbal" substance to calm my nerves.... I had just hit send on my phone when suddenly, the music drastically changed from r&b to techno. My head shot up as I looked around with confusion.

Rogue
What in the he....

When i saw RB had been the cause of the music change, I was shocked. I hadn't expected her to be here and that's when i really scanned the room when my eyes laid on her mother. Now I had a plan c. If Kristy was staying, I wasn't smoking till she went to sleep. I was taken back by SE being there, seeing as she rarely was spotted unless she had a match. Paige and Eve were still coming and going to the room and from the kitchen as they brought up huge bowls to put the chips in, a bucket of ice, bowls of dip and cups. Chameleon instructed them to wait downstairs until the pizza man got there and in case any other divas decided to show up, giving it till 10 o' clock before we started the festivities for the night. I saw Kristy heading towards me and it looked like she had something on her mind.

Rogue
What up, boss?

Me-

Roller Brawl began to look around the room to see who all was there. She seemed to of had the assumption that more people would show up. Though maybe they were just early.

Kristy looked to her all ready could tell she had been drinking. She frowned severely at her. The other thing could wait...as she was going to adress this first.

-Kristy Jensen-
I was not aware there would be drinking here. In fact Chameleon told me that there wouldn't be when I told her Roller Brawl and Maya were coming too.

Kristy was indeed not happy at all.

Elsewhere a cab pulls up to the building. Inside was Cyclone as she was a little apprehensive. Mainly about her mask she had on. Granted she hadn't shown her face to any one backstage aside from Thunder, since she started wearing it anyways, but she wasn't sure if they'd know who she was otherwise. Before she got out of the cab suddenly there was a slight thud as the cab was rear ended by a car with a pizza delivery sign on the roof. Seemed the cab driver was steamed as he went out and had a few choice words for the delivery driver. The two start arguing and having all ready paid the cab driver, Cyclone gets out with her bag as she heads to the door,not wanting to get involved with the two drivers. So Cyclone hits the doorbell as she nervously adjusts her mask.

Rogue-

I looked at Kristy as if to say, are you serious? I was pretty pissed, because it made since why there wasn't any alcohol and why I had to go into my own stash to drink. Chameleon was throwing a sleepover with NO alcohol and invited teenagers.... I oughta punch her in the mouth for this one. She made sure to keep these details from me because she knew I wasn't going for any of this, I wouldn't have showed. I was thinking back to what Ales said in his promo about The Jensen's possibly blocking him from seeing me at Ladies Night..... after I had told Kristy that I would be on her side as long as Ales wasn't on the opposing side or that Ales was left out of anything that would hurt me or him. I was hoping that if they DID block Ales from seeing me, he'd better join The Industry.... or they would have hurt me for nothing. But I couldn't really be that all upset because when you wanted the best on your side, you had to take extreme measures to assure that they'd side with you. I did love him, but I wanted him on my side and BY my side. So I was hoping he'd make the right choice so we could finally be reunited, Or I'd need to be saved. The more I was feeling like my old self, the more my trust for anyone and everyone was going down as I became more unhinged. But right now, Chameleon was the problem. The bitch was trying to throw a kiddie's sleepover for some grown ass women.

Rogue
Trust me, Kristy if I had known Siren wasn't going to have alcohol here, which she doesn't by the way, I wouldn't have been here. Matter of fact.... I might bounce early. These kinda sleepovers? I don't do. This is Siren's fault for being sneaky. Although.... I'm not sure if you'd want your daughters here. Because if you remember, most of the divas? Don't bat for the men's team. And if anyone here is interested in girls tonight? They aren't going to be afraid to show it.

I shrugged. Everyone knew some divas preferred girl on girl.... so I wouldn't be surprised if anything went down tonight. But I was happy to see SE finally out of her room, now that really made me smile. But she did look a little nervous and nobody was really talking to her, which for some reason was angering me. I had a soft spot for her and I planned on going over to speak to her and make sure she was comfortable and feeling ok after Kristy finally told me what it looked like she had originally wanted to tell me.

Rogue
So happy to see Maya out of the house. I can't tell you about this sleepover because Siren obviously omitted things from me, like how there would be no alcohol, which there isn't any. Only thing she bought was soda and juices. But don't worry, Maya and RB are safe here. But it looks like ya got something on your mind?

Meanwhile, Eve and Paige were downstairs arguing when the bell rang. Paige was hoping it was the pizza man, having been ready to eat for the past 2 hours as she silenced Eve with a look and went to answer the door. Soon as Paige opened the door, Eve shook her head almost immediately. Another guest to the party..... concealing her identity. Paige gestured for Eve to take Cyclone upstairs to join the party while Paige went outside to deal with this mess with the cab driver and pizza man.

Grace-

Cayla slowly nursed on her lollipop, as she had a bit of a sweet tooth, and an affinity for them since she was a little girl... It could be worse, there are much more dangerous things for her to have as a habit. As the fellow youngblood talked to her, Cayla stayed cordial off camera, as she was on her medications to prevent her dark thoughts.

"Hey there, Maya. Looking forward to our match later. Just going to tell you that I'm not taking this easy on you. Need to make up for my debut."

She said, gazing over at Rogue, a hint of jealousy showing up. She popped the lollipop back in her pouty lips, as she folds her arms over her chest. Milana sighed, as the music was reminding her too much of the terrible club trends back home.

"Colonel" Milana Radek
"This is boring... I wonder where birthday girl is?"

She said, shrugging off the environment around her.

Admin

Re: Diva's After Dark (The full TBC RP)

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:21 am

Me-

Kristy nodded to Rogue there was another thing. Which wasn't to important. Yet Kristy was more thinking of what Rogue said earlier

-Kristy Jensen-
You really going to leave Because I invited my daughters? Here I was hoping you could get to know them better.

Kristy just shrugged. Disappointed but it was it was.

-Kristy Jensen-
Regardless, I just wanted you to know that I need you to arrive early on next Ladies Night because there's something we need to discuss..

Roller Brawl was wearing a pair of pajama bottoms that were black and 2 skulls on the seat of the pants. She also had a longer purple shirt on with a skull design dead center. Her hair was in her usual braid though as she found a chair and sat back and relaxed, Listening to the music.

Maya nodded to Cayla. She didn't seem to think her as a freak. So maybe she could have a decent time here.

-Maya Jensen-
I-I didn't think you would hold back on me...

Cyclone arrived in the upper room as she looked at the others. She felt so out of place there and after the look on Paige's face when she arrived she was now feeling even more unwelcome. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. She could leave now and no one would be the wiser. She spotted Kristy Jensen and the perfect excuse for even coming there reached her mind. She could just say she's there to get ahold of Kristy.

The cab driver seemed to be threatening to call the cops as the pizza guy thought the cab driver was making a big deal out of a little scratch. Which to call it a scratch wasn't accurate as it was black and dented in.

Me-

In the bathroom, Scarlet found something interesting. Scarlet takes the item and comes out of the bathroom with a bottle of booze she found.

-Scarlet- Here we go. I found the Booze!

She popped the top off as she was about to start tossing the liquid around the room.

Rogue-

My eyes widened when Scarlet returned to the room with my half empty bottle of Jack Daniels White Rabbit, ready to waste it when I jumped off the table, accidentally knocking Chucky from my lap as I ran over to Scarlet, hurriedly snatching the bottle out of her hand before a drop of it could fall on the carpet.

Rogue
No No NOOOO! This is special edition, are you CRAZY?!

I looked at her and realized I may have answered my own question. I then walked over to pick up Chucky before returning to Kristy so I could reassure her. I didn't need to be upsetting her, especially if she was part of the key to me finally getting my future husband. I didn't need her and Michael making it even harder for me and Ales to reunite.... so i patted her on the arm and cancelled my plans on leaving.

Rogue
No, Kristy. I won't leave, I'll stay. And I am really glad that you brought them here, for real.

To drive my point home, I walked over to a nervous SE who looked up at me approaching and threw my arms around her, giving her a warm embrace before pulling back.

Rogue
Hey honey! How are ya? It's really good to see ya again.

And i truly meant it. Yes, I had to stay on my boss' good side to not further complicate things with my love life but I really was happy to see SE. There was something about her that made my heart soften.

Me-

Scarlet let out a giggle as the bottle was taken from her. Instead she sees Kristy in the room.

-Scarlet- OOOOhh The boss lady woman!

Squealing with delight Scarlet runs over to Kristy and grabs her hand and roughly shakes it.

-Scarlet- I've read all about you. You're really the cat's out of the bag huh?

Me-

Maya felt a bit odd getting a random hug. But perhaps that was normal for Rogue. Though that didn't stop her from being glad she could get a hug without her flashbacks appearing. yet she looked at Rogue and cocked her head slightly as she didn't fully understand the 'again' part. Well, she was at her birthday party, but they didn't really speak at all. But she tried to be as polite as she could.

-Maya Jensen-
H-Hello, Rouge... It's... the first time we've really spoken. I-I thought you only came to my party because you wanted to talk to mom or something....

Kristy looked at Scarlet as rose an eyebrow.

-Kristy Jensen-
Why are you wearing that get up here? Do you have something to hide?

Kristy brought her hand to Scarlet's hood and started to take it off her head.

Cyclone paused as she saw Scarlet go up to Kristy. She was also wearing a mask, but her full EWE attire. That made Cyclone feel a little better but then again as she looked at everyone else. Seemed she was going unnoticed.

Rouge-

I started to respond to SE when my phone went off on the table, a certain ringtone playing letting me know that who I was waiting for had finally arrived.

Rogue
Of course not, darling. I came to your party for you.... but now if you'll excuse me...

I hurried over to my phone, all a while shaking my head at Scarlet's theatrics and Kristy scolding her. I was soooo happy to be getting my party favors finally and I made a mental note to slap the living shit and soul out of Chameleon for denying me the right for me to party like i was accustomed to. I walked over to Cayla and Milana who looked bored and whispered to them.

Rogue
Ay, if you REALLY want to party, meet me downstairs in about 10 minutes. If you leave with me now, it'll look suspicious. Follow the m&m's on the ground when you get downstairs. You'll know where to go.

I winked at them slyly as I walked out the room with a bag of m&m's, Chucky and my phone, heading downstairs to answer the door to my saviors.

The clean cut guy was my childhood friend, Nate Brasi. His sister, Nikki, was out on a date with EWE Superstar Urijah Levy and the tatted up guy that was with Nate happened to be Urijah's younger brother, Leo. I had texted Nate and told him to bring booze and "medicine" to this failed attempt of a sleepover that Chameleon had thrown. I had gave Kristy my word that I wouldn't leave... but I was still going to have my fun. Between my cat and mouse love life and Jack's threats earlier, I EARNED that right to relax. Not to mention that I still had to celebrate my first title defense with my title I had secured a few days ago. Since Nate had 2 cases of beer in his hands, i threw one arm around Leo to greet him as I kept hold of Chucky in my other arm. I opened the bag of m&m's and beckoned for the boys to follow me as i headed down the long hallway, dropping an m&m with every step that I took. I kept this up till we rounded the corner and came to the door I was looking for. I opened it and gestured for the boys to go down the steps into the in home theater as I followed behind them. There was a huge theater style screen on the wall and three rows of seats. I sat in the first row as Nate placed the cases of beer on the table, Leo going to help him take the cans out of the package.

Nate Brasi
Where the babes at?

Rogue
Oh trust me, they're coming.... two of them.

Nate Brasi
Good. I don't have time to feel like a third wheel.

He said as the two came and sat on either side of me. The plan was for me to get away with drinking and not leaving the house, two things Kristy didn't want me doing around SE and RB. I would return to the party later on when I was ready to.

Meanwhile..... Chameleon was counting heads of the divas in the room while Eve and Paige had returned to the party with boxes of pizzas in their arms that they sat down on the refreshment table. Kristy was scolding Scarlet and SE had walked over to go talk to her sister. Chameleon walked over to Cyclone to formally introduce herself.

Chameleon
Hello! I'm Chameleon! Welcome to the diva's sleepover!

She greeted warmly, although she was starting to think it was a disaster. Scarlet was acting aloof and Cayla and Milana looked as if they regretted coming here. Paige and Eve would be fine as long as they were near each other. SE and RB were next to each other so she figured they were pretty much ok. Soon as everything settled down, she would find a way to entertain her guests.

Me-

Scarlet slaps Kristy's hand from her hood before she can remove her hood. She scolds her like a child. There was a slight giggle in her voice.

-Scarlet- Now, now, mustn't spoil the surprise. It's to soon. Way to soon.

Scarlet laughed, walking away from Kristy. She looked around the place yet she was growing rather board. Scarlet then hops on a near by chair as she sat on the back, looking out at the others in the room.

Me-

After Scarlet moved away Kristy had noticed that Rogue wasn't in the room. She sighed to herself. She wasn't stupid and she could tell that Rogue didn't want to be here at all. So she just let it go. If she wanted to do things that way, fine. Things will remain strictly business for the two of them from now on. She wasn't about to let her kids be around her if that's how she was going to act. She almost wished she hadn't gone back to her old self. But that was wish full thinking. After all she thought she finally had a friend who shared the same gender but turns out she was wrong. So she just walked over and had a seat as she pulled out her phone and began to work on a few things as she waited for the festivities to start. Of course, if they weren't, she saw no more reason for being here. She had work to do after all.

Maya was sitting in the chair next to Roller Brawl. Her eyes drifted around the room as she looked at all the people there. Then, she noticed Scarlet. Her fist tightend as she felt angery towards this woman. She costed her, her Shining Star Championship. That's all there was to it. It wasn't staged or planned by the company. No it was purely her interference. So she got up and went over to Scarlet as she pushed her right off the chair she was sitting on as she fell with a thud.

-Maya Jensen-
It's ALL YOUR FAULT!

Maya didn't care who saw her or not she wanted answers. Though truth be told she's never felt this angry at another person before. Sure there was her imposter but Maya was more scared that Mizore thought she had done those things. Even with 18 she was scared. yet oddly enough she found herself hating this masked individual, whomever she was.

Before that started, Roller Brawl had noticed Rogue leave the room also. Curiously she wondered where Rogue had gone. Surely she didn't leave, after all she thought it was her party. Yet as her eyes caught sight of her mother, she had a feeling that she knew more about what was going on. So she guessed that perhaps Rogue fully left the party. Or whatever reason. To bad Roller Brawl couldn't of gone with Rogue. After all this party didn't seem to be going anywhere yet. That was until Maya knocked Scarlet off the chair in her anger. Roller Brawl shifted her gaze to this, very intrigued at what would happen. Of course, that didn't mean she wouldn't jump in if need be.

Cyclone looked to Chameleon and gave a nod. She was glad she was actually welcomed and didn't feel like she was in a place no one wanted her. Yet she could hear that tone in Chameleon's voice and that quick look around the room. She knew that the party wasn't going anywhere yet. Cyclone thought they were just waiting for everyone to show up. Despite that Cyclone did want to correct something Chameleon said.

-Cyclone-
Oh I'm not a Diva... yet. I'm Thunder Dragon's Manager. I heard about you, though. Rogue's friend and manager?

Cyclone looked around as she said that and noticed that Rogue wasn't there.

-Cyclone-
Rogue not here yet?

Of course she had no idea who's house this was anyways. Yet a part of her wondered if she just asked a stupid question. After all if it was Rogue's house, wouldn't she be there already?

Eve-

I look around at the pandemonium in girl's time room. Stealth Elf is mad at Scarlet, Roller Brawl playing background in case her sister need assistance. Kristy seem upset and Chameleon was just fed up as she talk to Cyclone. Cayla and Milana? They look bored and Paige sit by me, eating her pizza and not caring about what's going on. I notice Rogue absent from the room, I think she mad. xxEVExx
You think Phe Phe mad? Paige shrug as she continue enjoying her pizza. This whole sleepover was grand désastre. A catastrophe. It seem everyone think Rogue was throwing it but I think its obvious to all that if this was Rogue's party, everyone would be having great time. I wanted to go find her. See if she still here and what she up to. But I glance over at Paige and knew this not the case, I had to stay here next to her so she could assure my safety. I can take care of self but no sense in fighting with her tonight.

Rouge-

Meanwhile... at MY party downstairs.... I was stretchered out over the few seats in the front row. Nate and Leo had put the arm rests up as I laid myself out, my head resting on Leo's lap and my calves and feet resting on Nate's. I had my right arm draped over my eyes as if I had a headache, having spent the past 20 minutes ranting. I had wanted to smoke but I was trying to behave as best as I could because of Kristy.... but quite frankly, I was slowly not giving a damn. I had downed two beers and was bitching about my issues to my friends.

Rogue
Ya know? I deserve WAY more respect then I am getting. Chameleon is two seconds from getting fucked up and fired, and I've just had it up to here with everyone wanting me to do what THEY want me to do. Why can't I do what I want? I'm a GROWN ass woman, dammit!

I was beyond fed up, having reached that tipping point as Leo ran his fingers through my hair in a comforting manner.

Rogue
Do you know I have been defending Kristy from a slew of people? Hella people don't respect her, they don't even take her seriously! They say, Rogue you picked the wrong side. You picked the wrong team. You should be with me. Or with us or..... UGH! And this is the thanks I get from her? I know she's mad because I'm not upstairs but how dare she come to a party and try to regulate? No drinking? She should have been better suited having a kiddie sleepover at HER house! Christy is getting her needs met. The Shield is happy but me? What the hell do I get? Romeo and Juliet'ed from my soulmate!

Leo rolled his eyes and muttered, "Oh please", under his breath

Rogue
You're supposed to make your client. Paul Heyman makes his clients happy. Her husband makes his clients happy.... I may need to start going to the other Jensen.

I had a great deal of respect for Michael, always have. Ever since i entered the EWE, i had always admired him. He was equivalent to Shane McMahon in my eyes and EVERYONE knows that I put Shane on a pedestal. I was sort of pissed at Kristy. I had been too nice and let stuff slide with things she had said to me that I didn't approve of. But now? This was getting too much.

Rogue
I bet Team Grace doesn't have this issue. I will not be denied my proper respect! The Televixen Champion shouldn't be treated this way! Do you KNOW what your sister asked me, Nate? Huh? She asked me what was I going to do about the possibility that the Jensen's blocked Ales' and I's reconciliation. It was like, she was CHALLENGING my badassness. Seeing if I went SOFT! I have a scary ass Hall of Famer on my ASS now because of my affiliation with ANOTHER Hall of Famer, who I can't even get to!

Nate Brasi
You say this Alessandro guy, is going for the Undisputed Championship, right?

Rogue
Yes.

Nate Brasi
How can he get to the title.... when he can't even get to you?

I gave him a slight kick in the arm in anger as Leo snickered at that remark, finding it way too funny that it needed to be.

Rogue
Shut up, that's not EVEN funny. And for your information, he is a silver grand slammer. And he was the first ever international champion... three times, ok? THREE! He'll get the job done.

Nate Brasi
No, what's not funny is your dramatic antics to get his attention. You know I heard about your lil theatrics on top of the Empire state. You have an unhealthy obsession for this Alessandro. And Nikki told me about him too. About tearing hotel rooms up and making a... bucketload of babies with you? He's as equally obsessed.

Rogue
Hey, he wants lil AQ's running around and I want to be Mrs. Quagliaterre one day. So it works for us.

Nate Brasi
yeah.... in the loonie bin. Siren told Nikki. who of course told me, that he once played Russian Roulette with himself and that he was in an asylum before? You've got a hard on for a psychopath. You may be crazy but it seems like he's Stephen King crazy.

I rolled my eyes at him. I was tired of my friends picking, poking and prodding at mine and Ales' business. I could talk about Siren's dysfunctional relationship with Nicky, Nate bedding different girls almost every night, Paige and Eve's crazy best friendship and Tiffani's situation with her crazy ex but whatever.

Rogue
Hey, two crazies may make a right. And point of the matter is, I am not happy. Kristy won't respect me. She practically tried to get me to babysit tonight. I didn't hear a, congratulations for retaining, Phoenix. Or a, how are you doing? Everyone knows it's better for me to be on your side then on the opposing side. I wanted to leave for a while, hit up that bar up the street but Kristy didn't want me to leave so I didn't. But now? I'm on strike, until I get Ales. I've given too much just to receive barely anything back.

I was a disgruntled client and I was going to act out on my unhappiness. Upstairs, Chameleon was trying to break up the issue between SE and Scarlet. This wasn't the sleepover she had in mind when she had planned it. But she changed alot of things around when Kristy said there couldn't be any alcohol or funny business with her daughters coming. And now it was making her look bad since it was HER party.... they just happened to have Kristy's rules attached to them. She was a bit upset and she refused to get blamed for this snoozer of a party. She looked around for Rogue and wasn't surprised that she was AWOL.

Chameleon
Woah! What in the world is going on here?!

She was going to clean this party up, even if she had to do it herself to make it fun for her guests. She took great pride on throwing the best parties around and she REFUSED to be known for throwing a horrible party such as this one.

Me-

Scarlet laughed as she got up off the floor. Smiling through her eyes.

-Scarlet- Ah, who let the freak out of it's cage?

Scarlet saw Maya's anger which only increased her own enjoyment.

-Scarlet- You angry Freak? Want to do something about it? Come on, I'll give you a shot.

Scarlet motioned with her hands for Maya to have at it. Before Maya could react it was Chameleon who asked what was going on. Scarlet chuckled as she addressed Chameleon.

-Scarlet- Nothing is wrong. I was just about to paint this freak a lovely shade of Scarlet.

Me-

Maya froze at Chameleon's statement. She realized what she was doing and immediately retreated back to where Roller Brawl was. She was pretty embarrassed as well.

Rogue-

I was having entirely too much fun down in the theater room as we three laughed and told drunken jokes that probably wouldn't had made sense if we had been sober. I was feeling a little better as I was sitting up with my legs propped up on the chair, having a great ol time. It had gotten a bit cool down in the room and I had forgotten about my sleepover attire. Leo kindly offered me his black bomber jacket and Nate had returned back to his seat with yet another beer in his hand. Leo was holding Chucky in his lap as he patted his head and i had playfully punched Nate in his arm for bringing up my most embarrassing moment from my 14th birthday party when my phone started vibrating violently in my lap. I ignored it but for the next 5 minutes, it kept constantly vibrating while i was trying to enjoy my relaxation. Reluctantly, i had picked it up and checked it. Missed call from Eve, missed call from Paige and 2 missed calls from Chameleon. I saw Chameleon had also sent me a text so I opened it up, wondering what did she want. It seemed like a panic text because she was inquiring my whereabouts, telling me that Scarlet was about to catch fade with SE and that she really needed me. I rolled my eyes, finding it hilarious that everyone wanted to care about me when they needed me, because people always needed me before I needed them. But.... i felt like they need to marinate a bit more for pissing me off so I decided to wait a couple more minutes before putting on my superhero cape.

When SE walked over to her sister, Chameleon turned and glared at Scarlet.

Chameleon
What is your problem, she's a teenager!

She then turned her wrath onto Kristy, ready to chew her out for not stopping the fight herself when suddenly i returned to the room with a huge pillow in hand. Eve, who didn't see me, was walking past me when I hit her with the pillow, maybe a bit too hard as she fell to the floor. That got Paige's attention as she jumped to her feet from one of the mattresses, ready to take me on when I simply ignored her and announced...

Rogue
PILLOW FIGHT!

Me-

Teenager, adult, child, it was all the same to Scarlet. They all bled the same. Scarlet was about to reply to Chameleon when Rogue announced the pillow fight. Her eyes swept the room with glee before singling out Maya again. She grinned an obvious you dead.

Me-

18 Jun 2015, 13:28 #31

The Pillow fight was underway as the Diva's began it up. Even Roller Brawl grabbed a pillow and jumped into the fray.

Maya however saw the look on Scarlet's face which instantly changed her mood that fast. So Maya quickly ran to Kristy who wasn't bothering with the pillow fight as she was on her phone but occasionally looking up. As Maya got behind her she clutched tightly to behind her, as she asked in a scared tone.

-Maya Jensen-
C-Can we go... Th-this isn't fun any more.

Kristy gave her a nod as she stood up putting her phone in her pocket. She went over to where they had placed their things as Maya followed making sure she had Kristy in between her and Scarlet. They each grabbed their bag as they made for the door.

Eve-

Paige help me up to my feet as I brushed myself off, angrily starting for Rogue for hitting me hard with pillow. I don't know if she try to be funny or if she do it cause she drunk, but it didn't matter the reason, I still not approve of it. xxEVExx
Por qué hiciste eso? ! Eso no fue agradable !!! What's the matter with you!? You drink too much, I smell it! She just roll her eyes at me, not taking me serious as she turned her back to me, swinging the pillow at Cayla playfully to try to kill tension in room and liven up party. Paige was still pretty angry and Scarlet looked as if she still was messing with Stealth Elf. I decide that whatever make Rogue happy again, I wanted some of it. So i leave room and go downstairs, noticing candy on ground. I follow it.

Rogue-

I laughed as I looked around at what I had created. Pillows were flying and.... so was my body as I was suddenly knocked off my feet and landed flat on my back. Paige had tackled me to the ground and was pinning my wrists down in anger at me hitting Eve with a pillow.... I mean... it was a damn pillow, for crying out loud! I shook my head as my eyes took on a mischievous gaze, my tone turning taunting.

Rogue
You mean to tell me, you Brits have never had a pillow fight? Man, and I thought EVE was the soft one, you're coming in first place. Now.... for someone who claims their straightness, you are straddling me like you wanna ride me to magic mountain or something. I mean, I can't quite blame ya, it's ME. Who wouldn't want to ride this car to the finish line?

Paige looked every bit of confused as she suddenly got off of me, upset that I took her wanting to wrestle as a way for her making a move on me. I just got back on my feet and dusted my top, shorts and Leo's jacket off as I chuckled to myself. My reverse psychology always worked like a charm....

Chameleon was swinging a pillow at everyone with a pillow, giggling with glee at the fun she was now having. She happened to look over at the door to see Kristy and SE heading out. Seeing as Scarlet seemed to have a boner for picking with the Jensen daughter, Chameleon felt it probably was better that SE was leaving since the poor girl seemed a bit frightened. I don't know where Eve ventured off to, probably to go check for non existent wounds or something, she could be overly dramatic like that. Paige had cooled off a bit and had grabbed a pillow off of the floor, ready to get in on some action.

Me-

As Maya was about to walk out the door she looked at all the Diva's having fun. It did look like fun and she actually wanted to stay... but if not for Scarlet and that look in her eyes showing she was about to attack her with no mercy, she didn't want too. So finally she walked out the door.

Kristy caught Roller Brawl's eye as she pointed to her cell phone. Roller Brawl noticed and nodded before getting hit in the face with a pillow before striking back. Kristy headed out the door as she gave Roller Brawl a text letting her know Maya decided to leave and she was going with her. She didn't see any reason any more there to stay and Roller Brawl should be responsible enough to stay out of trouble.

Me-

Scarlet chuckled to herself, watching Maya and Kristy leave the party. Yet now she was bored. She looked at the girls around her and watched as they played their game of make believe war with the pillow's. No one dared hit her yet as she watched from the sidelines. She thought to herself before she determined that she could find some other thing to do as she left the room to explore the house. The possibilities were endless.

Me-

OOC: I went ahead and added this. didn't want to go into the full details but you know what happened.

As Maya got to the car just about to get it, she felt a bit better and actually changed her mind. She talked with Kristy as she told her about it and said she didn't want to miss the fun and let Roller Brawl down. After all Roller Brawl had been looking forward to the sleep over with her there. Especially since they hadn't really done anything really super fun in months. Not since February anyways. She let her mom know and Kristy was ok with her staying. But she was going to be leaving anyways as something had come up she needed to take care of. She also let Maya know that if Scarlet tries something to make sure Chameleon and Rogue know. And that she'd deal with Scarlet personally later. So Maya nodded again and headed back inside. Kristy sent a text to Roller Brawl again with the update.

As Maya got in she went over to Roller Brawl and told her what was happening. Then she got swept up into the pillow fight with the others.

Me-

"The Illusionist"
~Jessie Orion~
"Clothes, Check. Cards, Check. Magic Wand. Check."

Our hero finishes her check list one last time before jumping into the seat of her rented car. Her best friend, Harley Queen. Sat next to her as they began to drive to New York. They were not far from the city. Soon, the duo exit the car as they head up the steps and pressed the door bell.

Rogue-

● ● ● • • • ● ● ● • • • ● ● ● • • • ● ● ● • • • ● ● ●

I suddenly stopped my pillow assaulting and noticed SE returning back to the room but without her mother. I heard her mention that Kristy was leaving and going home and that's all I needed to hear before heading out the party and heading back downstairs. I turned the corner to head down the hallway when I saw Eve a few steps ahead, following the trail of m&m's.

Rogue
AY! Where do ya think YOU goin?!

I startled her as she spun around, me noticing the curiousity in her eyes, probably wanting to know what I had been doing when I had disappeared from the party earlier. I heard the doorbell and I pointed towards the door for her to go answer it. She grumbled in french under her breath as she stomped past me for the door, me hearing that 'she never got to have any fun' in her broken english. But little did she know.... the fun would REALLY be beginning. Kristy was gone and she should have known what type of person I was and how i liked to party. I headed back down to the basement, entering the theater room as Nate looked bored, laid back in the chair as Leo had his chin in his palms. Soon as Nate saw me, he blew smoke in my direction.

Nate Brasi
You said there would be babes. You know how I hate being strung along.

Rogue
Oh there are PLENTY of babes... upstairs. My boss left so yall can just come join the party. It needs some entertainment. I got them up there turnt up but I need some back up.

Leo stood up as he flashed those light brown eyes, rubbing his hands together while stepping towards me with a smile.

Leo Levy
I'm down

Nate Brasi
Her girls still here? Your boss won't be pissed at you, will she?

Rogue
She'll be aight, she's part of cockblockin Ales from me, so this will make us even.

Leo rolled his eyes while Nate laughed, taking notice when he passed me the joint. I decided that after smoking this and two more beers... I'd return to the party.

Eve-
I not happy with Rogue for not letting me in on whatever mystery she have going down in basement. I felt like I was working more at party than having fun, something I was not enjoying at all. I went to answer the door with a smile on my face that quickly faded when I saw who was at door. It was two girls I not know but they were kind of strange and it made me wonder if I was getting joke played on me. All night, I been answering door to the weird ones. Giving them a half smile, I try to be polite as I took step back to give them room to enter. xxEVExx
Ummm.. bonjour. I am Eve, welcome to Diva Sleepover. If you please follow me.... I wait for them to pass me before leading them upstairs, making mental note in head that next time, I was not to get door if other divas show up.

Me-

Jessie Orion was wearing a rather large baby blue Tee with a pair of shorts under that. Her best friend had on a pair of soft pajama bottoms with a stylized t-shirt. The two friends smiled as they entered the party. It seemed that there was a pillow fight close to it's end. The two girls joined in, knowing it would soon be over. That's the price for being late.

Grace-

Both Cayla and Milana began to follow the trail of M&Ms down towards the basement, as the two of them speak about how the party had been, thanks to the overprotective nature of Kristy Jensen.

"Well, I guess every party does need a pooper... I was really hoping for an Irish Car Bomb or a Snakebite..."

"Colonel" Milana Radek
"Be nice, now... It's not a complete bust, yet."

Both of them head down the stairs, where the sounds of fun echoed through the area. Many of the other women seemed to be giggling, and it peaked her curiousity, as out of nowhere Cayla was hit hard in the face with a big feathery pillow. She shrieked and ducked in reaction before running towards the center of the room. They tried to swing at Milana, but, she catches the pillow and gets it out of their hands, before hitting whoever with it, and shuddering with delight, as her... condition... seemed to come into effect.

Rogue-

Both Cayla and Milana began to follow the trail of M&Ms down towards the basement, as the two of them speak about how the party had been, thanks to the overprotective nature of Kristy Jensen.

"Well, I guess every party does need a pooper... I was really hoping for an Irish Car Bomb or a Snakebite..."

"Colonel" Milana Radek
"Be nice, now... It's not a complete bust, yet."

Both of them head down the stairs, where the sounds of fun echoed through the area. Many of the other women seemed to be giggling, and it peaked her curiousity, as out of nowhere Cayla was hit hard in the face with a big feathery pillow. She shrieked and ducked in reaction before running towards the center of the room. They tried to swing at Milana, but, she catches the pillow and gets it out of their hands, before hitting whoever with it, and shuddering with delight, as her... condition... seemed to come into effect.

Rogue-

The pillow fight was still going on when I returned to the party with Leo and Nate in toll. Chameleon was giggling as she swung a pillow at Milana when she took notice of us 3, her raising an eyebrow at me at there being guys there. I shrugged as I walked over to the stereo system and unhooked RB's mp3 player from the system to exchange with hooking up my ipod, putting the playlist of my mixture of genres for it to play. BAM! We had music again and now I wanted to dance. I dodged the flying pillows with heavy laughter as Nate grabbed a pillow mischievously to join this pillow fight. Leo just took a seat in the chair next to the end table that had the entertainment system on it as he watched me dancing in front of the table, singing out loud. Cayla and Eve both double teamed on divas with their pillows, Eve getting way too excited and competitive, grabbing Cayla in a huge victory hug when Paige snatched Eve up and dragged her way in a scolding manner. Cayla just shrugged and continued on with her pillow assault, noticing Milana enjoying the pillow fight too much as she began swinging the pillows a bit too hard. Eve ended her argument with Paige and walked back into the pillow fight to join back in as Paige followed, grabbing her own pillow as well.

Leo had leaned over and grabbed my hand, pulling me over to him as he sat me on his lap to discuss something with me. Him being a good friend, I didn't think any of it as i tended to be oblivious to friend's having crushes on me. Eve, however, looked over and tapped Chameleon on the shoulder, causing Chameleon to temporarily abandon the game as Eve pointed over to Leo and I.

*~Eve~*
I thought Phe Phe have beau? Right? She have boyfriend?

Chameleon
Um, NO. That psycho Alessandro is NOT her boyfriend.

*~Eve~*
But she say she love him, why she sit on Leo lap?

Chameleon
Because Pheny doesn't know Leo likes her, like we ALL know. If she knew, she wouldn't even be that close to him. You sit on Paige's lap even though that's your friend....or so you SAY. Besides, i'd rather she be with him then that... crazy man.

*~Eve~*
Why? She love him, he maybe love her too. Two people in love supposed to be together. In America...

Chameleon
In AMERICA, we do things way differently then you French do in France. Ales doesn't give a damn about Rogue. I haven't seen him prove anything that would show he has any feelings whatsoever for her. What he says in his promos mean nothing, actions are what matters. Phe could have died on top of that building but she did it to prove a point. She'd do anything for Ales, he wouldn't even talk to her at Mania. SO who loves who here? Now if you'll excuse me....

Chameleon was done with the conversation as she rejoined the pillow fight, ducking when Paige swung the pillow at her while she hit Nate in the back with her pillow.

Leo Levy
Now... what I wanted to ask you. I don't know if my brother told you but we are in the process of finally opening our club this coming Saturday. And I was wondering.... would you be interested in being part of the opening?

Rogue
Opening? What do you mean?

Leo Levy
Like, could you do a little music number? Something to set the tone, it'll be like the opening of the party. I know you're about to start filming Total Divas and I'd appreciate it if the club opening could be involved in the filming of it, to help with more exposure. As you know, Rye and I don't use our father to push ourselves in the spotlight. And with Rye being new to EWE, he doesn't have that spotlight yet. But, you do.

Rogue
Oh, well I mean you and Nate DID just save my night with the booze and the blow so how could I not help you out? I'm in. I'll even have the girls come as one of our group outings for the show.

Leo gave a bright smile as he hugged me tightly, happy that the club's opening would definitely go off without a hitch now.

Leo Levy
Thank you, you're the best.

Eve just watched from across the room, rolling her eyes at the scene. She didn't like that nobody didn't tell Rogue about Leo's ulterior motives with using anything to get close to her. And she definitely didn't appreciate nobody supporting Rogue wanting to be with Alessandro. The French beauty believed that Alessandro really did care about Rogue and wanted her, and she wouldn't stand by and allow Urijah's little brother or their friends sabotage that. But all of that would have to wait as Milana cracked Eve with a pillow too hard, sending her to ground for the second time tonight.

Grace-

As Eve was sent to the ground, Milana quivers as she enjoyed the pillow fight a bit more than she should have... She puts down the pillow and says Rogue.

"Colonel" Milana Radek
"Forgive me... I need a cigarette..."

She says, abruptly excusing herself, while Cayla looked extremely confused at the situation. She titled her head, and thinks to herself.

"She never said she was a smoker...."

Cayla looked puzzled, as she hadn't put two and two together yet to figure out what was up with Milana. She then goes to help Eve up and asked her.

"Are you alright?"

Eve-

I get helped to my feet by Cayla as i massaged my right cheek, it feeling bit sore. Not sure if from pillow hitting me too hard or from floor but it still hurt a bit. I look at Cayla, feeling grateful for her kindness. I usually not like females but she have been very nice to me ever since I came to EWE. I give her small smile as I keep my hand on face. xxEVExx
Thank you, I appreciate it. What's up with friend? She seem rough. You much nicer than her. I tell her as i notice her and Milana seem like night and day, definite opposites. I see Paige having stopped swinging pillow at people as she watch me and Cayla, a glare on her face. I don't know what is up with her not wanting me to have other friends but Cayla was Team Grace, our stablemate. Paige have to get used to it.

Rogue-

I sat on Leo's lap as i watched the playful chaos unfold before me. Scarlet still hadn't returned from where she was but I wasn't worried because both my Chucky doll and Televixen Title were locked up in a safe. I wasn't taking any precautions with ANYBODY over my precious valuables. Chameleon had finally loosened up and was heavily involved in the pillow fight fray, giggling as she swung her pillow around like a tornado. Nate was enjoying the fight WAY too much as he hit the girls with his pillow in a flirty manner. Eve was talking to Cayla which made me look around for possessive ass Paige to see how she felt about it. I saw her a lil ways to the left of me, although I could only see the back of her head, It was obvious that she was staring over at Eve and Cayla and I wouldn't be surprised if she was practically cussing them out with her eyes. RB and SE looked as if they were enjoying themselves as well as the other divas and Milana? I had no idea where she went. Leo had his arms around me and was resting his chin on my shoulder as he also watched the pillow fight. I couldn't remember the last time I had been held in any type of way and I realized that I missed it. But i also started to feel strange, as if I were cheating. Leo seemed to be getting a tad bit comfortable and I was starting to wonder was he comforting me as a friend or was he holding me in a "i want you" embrace. I didn't have time to dwell on that as the doorbell rang suddenly catching the Divas attention. Feeling relieved that I was being saved from having to wonder about what was going on with Leo, i rose to my feet and walked around the ongoing pillow fight as I headed out the door and downstairs. I staggered a bit, feeling the after effects of alcohol and brutal pillow violence but opened the door to find a package marked to me from........ Jack. My blood turned to ice water as I picked up the lunch box sized box.

Rogue
Oh Christ...

I ran my finger along the tape and cautiously tore it open. Inside was a single note covering a glass slide which housed the forcefully shaved mustache of Jack Alessandro sold on EBay three years ago. I stared at it humorlessly which slowly changed to horror when I noticed the blood on the paper as I read the note.

"I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT HE DID TO ME. I WILL GET IT ALL BACK WHETHER YOU ARE IN THE WAY OR NOT. REMEMBER... MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS GIRL. MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR PRETTY LITTLE BREAKABLE HANDS. TELL NO ONE. STAY AWAY FROM ALESSANDRO. STAY AWAY FROM ME."

My body began to tremble in fear as I took a small step onto the porch to look around and out into the yard for any form of sudden movement. Nothing. I hurriedly stepped back inside and slammed the door shut, turning around to press my back against it as i still held Jack's "gift" in my hands. He definitely wasn't playing any games... he just showed me in one night that not only he could get my phone number but that he could also find me where I was..... and the sad thing about it was, I wasn't even at home. I wasn't even in my CITY. That frightened me to no end and I tried to count to 10, tried to remember how to breathe as I wondered what I was going to do. It didn't matter that I had an army of friends..... they weren't ready for Jack Michaels. Meaning I had no protection against this...... monster. All he asked of me was to stay away from Ales.... which i had no hard time doing seeing as Ales wasn't speaking to me and I hadn't seen him since my return. Right then and there, I knew what I had to do. In love or not, I had no protection against Jack. Nobody to stand up to him for me. So I had to do what he said. I had to stay away from Ales...

Rogue
Ok, Jack. You win...

Me-

OOC: sorry again for no formatting but I'm in my new place and no net as of yet... I will adjust later.

Roller Brawl was having fun in the pillow fight. She had noticed the boy's come to the path but it didn't bother her. She could even remember a Slumber party she had once which went from a small sleep over with her friends to a huge house patty with tons of people some she didn't even know. What bothered her a bit though was that she noticed that Mate was doing more flirtecous attacks but she noticed that he wasn't doing that werth her or Maya... of course Iif he tried to do that with Maya she'd probably send him packing but she was a little let down that he wasn't with her.... she could think of only 3reasons. But the biggest that went through her mind was that it was because of her age... which annoyed her because she hated being 17. So Roller Brawl went over and gave Mate an extra hard strike to his back. Mostly to get his attention. (Unless I'm wrong and they stopped the pillow fight... if so say that happened just b4 the bell rang)

As for Maya s he was participating still, as he thoughts on Scarlet were gone. She half way thought of apologizing for what she did vbut she did deserve it. Maya didn't even fully get why the boy's came over. But again the only sleepover she's been to was one with just her and Mizore. Maya happened to notice the bell and Phe went to go get it. Maya curios headed down to maybe see who it was coming over. When she got down she noticed Phe returning looking scared with her back against the wall.

Maya: Are you ok?

Cyclone was involved with the pillow fight as well but suddenly she began to get dizzy ad she went went over and has a seat on one of the chairs using this to try and stabilize herself.

Grace-

"I know, I'm sorry... Milana is.... different."

She said to Eve, unsure of a good way to put it, while she helped Eve straighten up her hair a bit after Milana had too much fun wailing on her. Helping her up, Cayla smiled at her, taking a liking to Eve while giving her a warm smile.

"She should be calm rest of the night. C'mon, let's get a drink while the kids aren't here."

She said, wanting to get to know her future allies a little more.

Rogue-

Nate was mischievously stalking Chameleon from behind, ready to hit her in the back with a pillow when suddenly he was hit from behind on the back. He spun around to see who the assailant was and grinned at the young lady, angling for his attention. He swung the pillow at her in a playful manner as Chameleon turned around to look, raising an eyebrow before looking around for me, noticing that Leo was sitting by the stereo set alone. Milana was missing, Scarlet was still exploring... Paige was distracted with something on her phone, which was probably a good thing seeing as Cayla and Eve were talking, something deemed forbidden by the British beauty. SE also was missing from the party but Chameleon simply shrugged her shoulders and joined in pillow fighting the other remaining divas.

Meanwhile, I tried to regain my composure as I noticed SE approaching me, looking every bit of worried. I didn't want to scare SE so i sucked it up and tried to appear as normal as I possibly could.

Rogue
Yeah I'm..... cool. Just someone playing a weird prank or something, leaving gifts on the door step, probably to spook Chameleon....

I quickly changed the subject, wanting to forget all about this Jack problem till tomorrow... I studied her and wondered how she felt about the sleepover. I know she liked to keep to herself so I was curious on if she were having fun or not.

Rogue
How are you enjoying the party, Maya? Is it too much for you or are you having a blast? I think the girls are gonna pillow fight themselves to death, if ya ask me.

I joked but secretly pleased that people seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Eve-

I smiled brightly at Cayla, who was being very nice to me. I know Paige say I not to trust other girls and not to get friendly with them, to keep Team Grace allies as business but Cayla not seem all that bad. Maybe Paige just mistaken since it's in her nature to be standoffish. I brush down my hair and swept it past my shoulders. xxEVExx
I don't drink. But i also no want to pillow fight anymore, your friend gave me headache with that hard hit. Let's take tour around mansion like that weird ninja girl is doing. I look over at Paige who seem preoccupied with phone which make me angry. How dare she not want me talk to other divas but yet she on phone ignoring me? I was.... offended and pissed off. I think she still mad at me for tweeting CM Punk and not accept I have crush on him. Paige was being stubborn and expect me to hover around her while she no pay me attention. So I look at Cayla with a warm smile, wondering if she take me up on my offer?

Me-

RB saw she got Nate's attention as he swung back at her. So Roller Brawl swing back seeing as he wasn't ignoring her after all.

Maya noticed the adjustment in Rogue's posture she was she she was keeping something back but figured it was none of her business instead she replied to her a question.

Maya: I'm enjoying myself....Though I don't have much experience with slumber parties... I know me and Mizore has had sleep overs but aside from that... unless I can't remember.

Maya then remember about what she did to Scarlet and felt she should at least apologies to Phe.

Maya: ....sorry for trying to get into it with Scarlet ... I just got so mad... And then... well that look she gave me.... it was scary.

Maya shuttered at the thought of it.

Meanwhile, Cyclone's dizzy spell left as she decided to sit out the rest of the pillow fight. Instead she just watched as the others continued.

Grace-

Cayla warmly smiled, as she thought her and Eve could cause all kinds of mischief. Holding her hand briefly, she says to her...

"Yeah! That sounds like fun... plus, maybe we can find something really fun to break out."

She said, giggling with excitement while her and Eve began to separate from the party. Meanwhile, the former runway model, Milana returned after smoking her cigarette and was approaching Rogue.

"Colonel" Milana Radek
"Well, hello there party girl... Enjoying yourself?"

She asked in a much better mood than she was earlier, her eyes wandering a bit over the darker skinned woman.

END

(Yep no more posts after that. :/ )
Admin

on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:21 am
(just in case I need a 3rd post when I add the layouts.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum