Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Finding Stealth Elf (Kristy's Part)

on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:10 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/finding-stealth-elf-t1505.html#p22146766

Show: CD RP [4/1/2015]

OOC: This is OFF CAMERA! So umm yeah.

_____
The search for Stealth Elf, aka Maya Jensen, has continued even after Monday Night Chaos. The cops and Jensen's men were searching long and hard, trying to find any clues as to where Maya could be. So on Tuesday, a week later, Kristy is back in Monterrey Mexico, looking in the locker room area once again. Sure it was a crime scene but Kristy has pull in both business connections thanks to Jensen Industries, and the fact that she's a former cop. Granted it happened in another country but that's not the important aspect at the moment.

So Kristy looks around the room as it had been left just as it was since Stealth Elf had been kidnapped. Aside from the different markers and things from the police. Problem was, even they were baffled as they couldn't really find much evidence of who might have been there. But that didn't stop Kristy from still looking.

-Cop-
"Come on Kristy, We've looked over this a dozen times. There's just nothing more here to find."

Kristy looks to the cop who was accompanying her as she glares at him.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm not giving up. There's got to be something here... and besides, you guys won't let me see any more of that video."

-Cop-
"We told you there wasn't anything else on there."

Kristy just sighs annoyed still as she goes back to looking around. Nothing, but the usual things. Kristy sighs then... what was she thinking. Why didn't she think of this before? Kristy then closes her eyes as she concentrated, she hadn't exactly used this in some time, and she sometimes forgets that she's got cybernetic parts underneath her skin. It has multiple functions, including activating a cybernetic strength, speed, and even a scanner. Once, Kristy remembered how to activate her scanner she opens her eyes seeing the crime scene in newer light. She looks around as the scanner was picking up things, feeding her information. There were a few additional things yet...

Kristy frowns slightly as she noticed a part on the wall. She walks over to it and her scanner was showing the residue of, some kind of liquid mixture. It gave her the components of it, but it wasn't the important part.

-Cop-
"See something on that wall?"

Kristy nodded as what she was seeing was the mixture was in the shape of an arrow pointing up. So that's what Kristy did she looked up and...

-Kristy Jensen-
"That bastard!"

The cop looked up wondering what it was but he couldn't see anything on the ceiling. As what was there was actually the same liquid residue that you couldn't see with the naked eye but Kristy's scanner was showing a message. Kristy then took out her cell phone and quickly dialed a number.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I know where she's at."

Of course, Jensen was on the other line as he asked his wife.

-Michael Jensen-
"Where?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Where it all started with me.... The building of the.... first incident."

Jensen actually swore slightly as he should have thought of checking there.

-Michael Jensen-
"Great, we'll send someone there as soon as possible."

-Kristy Jensen-
"... I need to be there, she needs a friendly face."

-Michael Jensen-
"Out of the question. Who knows what it might trigger."

-Kristy Jensen-
"But..."

-Michael Jensen-
"No buts. But you're right, she'll need someone she trusts. So I'll take Roller Brawl along."

Kristy frowns at that.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You sure? She's just a little girl and who knows what you might find there..."

-Michael Jensen-
"I know the risk, but she's nearly an adult. But it's our best bet right now, as getting Mizore might take too long, and as much as you know I'm trying to be the best step-father to her, she needs someone she's closer too."

Kristy actually sighs then finally nods.

-Kristy Jensen-
"All right, just be careful."

-Michael Jensen-
"We will. Love you."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Love you too."

So they hung up and Kristy's shoulder's drooped.

-Cop-
"Everything ok?"

Kristy looks back at him.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Hopefully. Anyways, I'm heading back to the states. I need to be there when they bring Maya home."

The cop nods as they head out of there and Kristy goes to the airport where she flies back to Albany, New York.
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Finding Stealth Elf (Kristy's Part)

on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:10 am
Links to other parts: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum