JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Vs Hollie Winder Empty Kristy Vs Hollie Winder

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:54 pm
Kristy Vs Hollie Winder HollieKristy_zps9554127f

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-8-13-hollie-winder-vs-kristy-jensen-t16.html#p22039459

Show: Chaos [4/8/2013]

Kristy Vs Hollie Winder Kristyssig2

*Our scene begins in the Jensen Manor where we see Kristy Jensen in the exercise room working out. This particular room had state of the art exercising equipment as well as a wrestling ring in the center. Currently though Kristy was working on a more simplicities of punching bags. She continued to give the bag different assortment of punches and kicks as she continued. There was a knock on the door to the room.*

-Voice-
"Kristy? Are you in there?"

*Kristy stopped her work out Immediately realizing who it was. It was her old fitness instructor, Ramona. Kristy headed to the door and opened it.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"You're late."

-Ramona-
"Sorry I only just got the call. But you know that your not suppose to start without me. The Doctors said that you needed to have someone with you to make sure you don't go overboard with your training. Otherwise you could have a relapse."

-Kristy Jensen-
"My mental state is just fine. I don't care what the doctors say."

-Ramona-
"Kristy you have to listen to them. You don't want to go back to the mental state you had."

*Kristy sighs realizing she had a point.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"OK, I'll try make sure I don't start without you next time."

-Ramona-
"That a girl."

*Ramona heads inside as the scene fades as the two continue to train.*

*The scene begins on Monday Night Chaos inside Kristy locker room. She's already dressed for her match as she's sitting down watching how the show was going so far. Just then there was a knock on the door. Kristy stood up as she figured it was some interviewer.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Come in."

*Just as she suspected. EWE interviewer, Trixy, came in followed by a cameraman.*

-Trixy-
"Hey Kristy got a minute?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Sure."

*Kristy walks up to Trixy so that they are in view of the camera. Then Trixy turns to the camera.*

-Trixy-
"Trixy here with EWE Diva, Kristy Jensen. "

*The Camera zooms out a little to show Kristy in the shot.*

-Trixy-
"Now Kristy, early this week you addressed the EWE universe that you have been cured from your crazed mental state that you had the last time that you were here. So could you inform us as to what caused the insane mental state in the first place."

*Trixy holds the microphone out to Kristy.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'd prefer not to talk about it."

-Trixy-
"Why's that?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Just because. All the people need to know is that I'm cured and ready to move on."

-Trixy-
"Alright then. Now speaking of moving on, your first match back is against Hollie Winder. Now Hollie as been here for awhile but you've never faced her. Any thought on it?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well I know she's a high flyer. But I guess that's to be expected of some named Wind-er. Should be a good match for me."

-Trixy-
"Are you not worried about the fact that she's been more successful than you? "

-Kristy Jensen-
"well I've had more on my plate to deal with than her. I mean I've had my family to deal with and even my job. "

-Trixy-
"I thought you've worked that out so that you can focus more attention on your Wrestling Career."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well..."

-Trixy-
"See... but anyways allot of people have been saying that you were doing much better when you were insane. After all most of your worth wild victories came during that time. You made it to the second round in Queen of the Ring and you even gave Kelsi Par a good match."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yeah but I made it to the second round in King of Extreme."

-Trixy-
"Really? You only made it that far because the match ups were changed. Besides you've had more losses in your normal state of mind. And some of those were even low carders or Diva's that barely put up a fight. Let's face it. You were better off not being Cured."

*Kristy clinched her fist in anger.*

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well I'll show you. I'm going to beat Hollie and show everyone that I'm just as good now than when I was crazy. You mark my words."

*With that Kristy stormed out of the locker room. Trixy watches her leave before turning back to the camera.*

-Trixy-
"There you have it. Kristy Jensen, wife of the chairmen, and very bad Diva."

*The scene fades to black.*

end scene.

Kristy Vs Hollie Winder K6mlT2f

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Vs Hollie Winder Empty Re: Kristy Vs Hollie Winder

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:54 pm