JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Vs Alexis Rhoda Empty Kristy Vs Alexis Rhoda

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:01 pm
Note: Alexis has only had one match and loss due to only like one line of match talk.

*The scene opens to a living room inside the Jensen mansion.  There we see Kristy and Jensen sitting on a couch. Faceing them sitting on another couch were to FBI agents.*

-Kristy Tiger-
"Listen I allready told the cops what happened.  Just go ask them."

-FBI Agent-
"Acording to them, they believe that you made up the suposed videos since no sign of them were found at the place."

-Kristy Tiger-
"I know what I saw."

-FBI Agent-
"Oh?  but didn't you tell the cops that you saw not only your husband but others that you know of?  Yet, the bodies that were discovered were none of them."

-Kristy Tiger-
"Maybe I was drugged? Ever thing about that?"

-FBI Agent 2-
"Your tests came up clean, Mrs. Jensen.  There were no traces of drugs in your system."

*Kristy leaned back and crossed her arms.  This was what it had been like the entire time.*

-FBI Agent-
"Besides, didn't you go compete in a wrestling match after the incident?"

-Kristy Tiger-
"And I told you that they wouldn't let me out of it.  They said that I was fit to compete and so I was to compete."

-FBI Agent 2-
"You're husband owns the company.  He could of let you out of it couldn't he?"

-Michael Jensen-
"I had no knowledge that she was told that she had to compete."

*The FBI agents then looked at Kristy as in they believed they just caught her in a lye.  But Jensen saw the look.*

-Michael Jensen-
"I was not aware but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.  After all if you've noticed, triple H doesn't see eye to eye with me right now.  So it's more than possible that he gave the order just to dispite me."

*The FBI agents shrugged.*

-FBI Agent-
"If you say so.  Either way something's not right here and we're going to get to the bottom of it."

-Michael Jensen-
"Very well."

*Jensen's tone seemed that he was getting annoyed at their accusations.*

-FBI Agent-
"We'll be leaving now."

*The two of them got up and left.  Jensen and Kristy saw them out the house then went back to the living room.*

-Michael Jensen-
"I don't think those two incompetent agents will be able to figure out what happened."

-Kristy Tiger-
"yeah they still think I did it."

*Jensen nodded.*

-Michael Jensen-
"I'm going to launch my own investigation into this.  We'll find out the answers much sooner than them.  In the mean time I think it's best if you just take the incident out of you're mind."

*Kristy was looking off into space the memories of the event still fresh in her mind.*

-Michael Jensen-
"Which is why I've arranged for you to compete next Ladies Night."

*Kristy's eyes came back into focus as she turned to Jensen.*

-Kristy Tiger-
"A match?"

-Michael Jensen-
"Yes, Against Alexis Rhoda.  She's new and has had only one match.  Besides I think preparing for the match will help get your mind off of what happened just as much as the match itself."

-Kristy Tiger-
"Ok, if you think it'll help."

*Jensen smiled as he put Kristy in his embrace. He then gave her a kiss.*

-Michael Jensen-
"Everything will be fine.  You just leave it to me."

*Kristy nodded as she laid her head on Jensen's chest.*

*Later, Kristy is found in the training area inside the mansion. There was a ring and by that was a punching bag.  This was where Kristy was as she using the punching back.*

Flash

-Trixy-
"You killed him?"

*Kristy didn't stop her training as the memory surfaced.*

Flash.

*Kristy was now looking up from the flat of her back watching Trixy hit her blow after blow.*

Flash

*Kristy punched at the bag harder.*

Flash

*Kristy was now getting to her feet. Then Trixy charged at her.  Kristy leaned back as she flipped Trixy over her and into the wall of spikes behind her.*

Flash

*Kristy could see trixy screwered by the spikes.*

-Saw Puppet's voice-
"Congradulatons Kristy..."

*Kristy snapped from her memory as she launched a punch at the punching bag.  The bag went flying as it was torn from it's hinges due to Kristy's cybernetic abilities. Kristy lowered her arms.*

-Kristy Tiger-
"Trixy..."

*Suddenly Kristy cell phone went off.  Kristy recignized the ring tone. It was Trixy.  So Kristy went over and ansered it.*

-Kristy Tiger-
"Hello?"

-Trixy-
"Hey, Kristy.  How you feeling?"

-Kristy Tiger-
"Fine."

*Kristy was lying, ofcourse.*

-Trixy-
"Allright, well, I heard that you were going to have a match against Alexis Rhoda.  You sure you're ready for a match?"

-Kristy Tiger-
"I'll be fine, don't worry."

*Trixy was oblivious to Kristy's lie once agian.*

-Trixy-
"Ok then.  So you want me to interview you?"

-Kristy Tiger-
"And who else would I get interview me?  Justin White?"

*Trixy laughed.*

-Trixy-
"Yeah.  So how about later today at say three?"

*Kristy glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 12:30.*

-Kristy Tiger-
"That works."

-Trixy-
"All right. See you then."

-Kristy Tiger-
"later."

*Kristy hung up the phone. She then glanced at the punching bag that was now laying in a heep against the wall.  For a second, her mind saw Trixy there instead, spike sticking through her.  Kristy shook her head to clear it as she then grabbed her gym bag and left.*

*The scene opens to the interviewing room where we see Trixy and Kristy sitting in chairs facing the camera.*

-Trixy-
"Hey there eWe, Trixy here with Kristy Tiger."

*Kristy gave a small wave. Trixy then turned to Kristy.*

-Trixy-
"Now you're last match was at Wrestle Mania where you competed in a fatal five way match for the Televixion title.  So any comments on that match?"

-Kristy Tiger-
"Well, I'm actually kind of glad I lost right now."

-Trixy-
"Why's that?"

-Kristy Tiger-
"I just don't feel like I'm up to the task right now of defending it every Ladies Night."

-Trixy-
"I'm sure you'd of done a good job."

-Kristy Tiger-
"Any other time sure. But not right now."

-Trixy-
"Anyways, you're next match is against Alexis Rhoda, who in her debut last Ladies Night, didn't do as very well.  Any comments on her?"

-Kristy Tiger-
"Not much to say.  I mean if she shows up to our match the same way she did her last, she won't win. Plain and simple."

-Trixy-
"Oh really?"

-Kristy Tiger-
"Really.  Now I'm not treating this match as a shut out.  I'm training hard as if she was any other opponent.  I've watched her match footage and developed different strategies to best her."

-Trixy-
"Sounds like you're all ready for that match then."

-Kristy Tiger-
"I will be, trust me."

-Trixy-
"ok, and with that, we'll conclude the interview.  This is Trixy so see you later."

*Trixy presses a button on a remote as the interviewing camrea shuts off. Trixy then turns to Kristy.*

-Trixy-
"say I don't have any more interviews today.  So wanna go do something?"

*Kristy opened her mouth to reply. Then...*

flash

*Kristy saw Trixy in front of her but she saw spikes screwering her body as her face showed pain.*

-Trixy-
"Kristy?"

*Kristy blinked her eyes a few times and Trixy looked normal again.*

-Kristy Tiger-
"uh.. yeah we can go do something."

*Trixy smiled then the two of them left.*

Kristy Vs Alexis Rhoda K6mlT2f

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Vs Alexis Rhoda Empty Re: Kristy Vs Alexis Rhoda

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:02 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t239-leo-vs-christopher-kincade
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum