RolePlay Limit: 1
Maximum RolePlay Length: 3,000 Words

DEADLINES
Pacific: Wednesday(13th) 10 pm
Mountain: Wednesday(13th) 11 pm
Central: Wednesday(13th)/Thursday(14th) Midnight
Eastern: Thursday(14th) 1 am
UK: Thursday(14th) 6 am

The Winner of this match will get a shot at the Women's championship, against Christy, at Night of Terror.

Sabre Fly vs. Alicia Q vs. Kristy Tiger

OOC: This role play will be in first person book style.

Shocked? You bet I was shocked as I stood by Michael Jensen as he was on one knee hold a ring up to me. I mean I know he like me, but I didn't know he liked me that much. So what was I suppose to do? Tell him no in front of all these people and not only them, but it was being broadcast all over. If he was only a few weeks earlier, I would have said yes but things have changed. I've started to realize the monster he really was, how he was responsible for stealing my memories as well as other horrible things. I wanted to cause him so much suffering. I wanted him to feel all the pain that he's caused me and all the others he's hurt. So if I said no, that'd cause him so much pain, so much grief but it wasn't enough. Jensen would just turn his grief into anger and that'd leave me in his cross hairs. No what I needed was a way to crush Jensen so badly, that'd he wouldn't retaliate, not only because he'd be crushed that badly, but he wouldn't be able to even if he wanted to. Then an idea came. An Idea that'd crush Jensen so badly that'd he'd never be able to cause anyone grief ever again. I leaned forward to speak into his micro phone to tell him my answer.

"Yes, I'll marry you."

It's been a few days since Jensenís proposal. Jensen now wants me to move in with him and travel with him during the different Chaos events. I had decided to do so even though by doing so it'd make my plan harder to do but then again... But either way that's what I was doing at one of his various mansion caring my suit case. I was walking down the hall being lead by his butler, Jeaves. We reached a door at the far end of the hall. Jeaves opened the door for me to go into the room. I made my way into the room.

"I hope you fine things here to your liking," Jeaves said.

"Oh don't worry, " I told him. "I will manage."

Jeaves made a short bow then shut the door. I made my way to the bed and threw my suit case on the it. There was no reason to unpack. For in not to long I'd have to pack it all up again when I headed to the next Xplotion site. I flopped down on the bed myself, thinking how strange the past few weeks have been for me to suddenly have a match. I knew I'd have to get myself prepared for the match, both physically and mentally.

I sat up in the bed and started focusing my site. Since learning about Jensen's part in my kidnapping, by Dr. Warlin, I started trying to control my new Cyborg abilities, Strength, speed, a beam I could shoot out of hands, enhanced vision, and a short of targeting system that I could use to detect some mechanical devises. Right now, I was trying to see if Jensen had any camera's or bugs in my room. My vision suddenly started making a few items around the room glow. I focus on glowing item till I went through them all and found a few cameras as well as bugs placed here and there.

So much for privacy, I thought.

I dug into my suitcase to pull out my blackberry phone. I went to the eWe site to see who my opponents were.

Sabre Fly and Alicia Q. A match to see who faces

I didn't know much about Sabre Fly, So I started scanning the site for some info. Turns out Sabre Fly was a bit new, and had a few wins and losses. Not bad. I then ran a quick check on Alicia Q. I had faced her before during the last time I was in a similar match. Except that time it was with Britney West. Alicia Q had won the match but she lost to Christy Chaos. So Alicia will try all the more harder to not let this opportunity slip between her fingers again. Sabre Fly will of course use this as an opportunity to prove herself. But what about me? Do I want the Women's championship title? I dialed a number into my phone.

"Kenny, " I said, "I'd like to schedule an interview."

About a day or so later, I met Kenny Greenwood at the next Xplotion site. Kenny was already there waiting with a cameraman.

"Hey, Kenny," I said as I approached.

"Hello, Mrs. Jensen, " Kenny replied.

"Not yet, Kenny, not yet, " I responded as I stood next to him.

"Ok, them, " Kenny said and turned to the cameraman and I did too.

"Hello, I'm Kenny Greenwood and I'm here with Diva Kristy Jens... I mean Tiger, " Kenny said and smiled as he turned to me, "So Kristy, on Wednesday you're going up against Sabre Fly and Alicia Q to see who will be facing Christy Chaos at Night of Terror for the Women's championship title. So Kristy what do you have to say?"

"well, I asked myself if I even wanted this title, " I said, " Do I want to put forth the effort of getting into the ring with those other two Diva's just to get a chance at the Women's Championship title. Of course I do. If I get this title people here at eWe will give me more respect and stop treating me as Jensen's girlfriend or Mrs. Jensen, " I shot a look at Kenny before continuing, " I here to say that it doesn't matter who I date or marry, I'm going to beat Alicia Q and Sabre fly. Then when Night of Terror comes around I'll show Ms. Chaos the terror that a Tiger will instill into it's prey because Tiger's hunt best in the night."

"Now the last time you went up against Alicia Q, " Kenny said, " A comment was made that your last name Tiger was due to you idolizing White Tiger, or that you wanted to prove that your better than him. Is there any truth to that?"

"No, " I said, "My last name is Tiger because that's my real last name. I don't idolize White Tiger nor do I have some quest to prove that I'm better than he is."

"Are you worried that planning for your wedding will take up all your focus so you won't do well in your matches?" Kenny asked.

"My weddings not till November, " I told him, " But I'm not really doing much planning for it. Jensen said he's got everything under control."

"But don't you have a dream wedding planned out? " Kenny asked.

"If I did I don't any more, " Kristy said, "In case you didn't know or forgot, I don't have any memories before Retribution Plus I think Jensen's staff can handle it."

"What kind of girl are you, " Kenny said, "making the man do all the wedding plans."

"One of a kind, " I told him, "but we're still going to discuss a few things so don't worry about it. I'm not going to let this wedding effect my matches. "

"If you say so, " Kenny said, "So anything else you'd like to say before we wrap this up?"

"Yes, " I said, " Sabre Fly, Alicia Q, I hope you're ready, because once I enter that ring I'm letting loose this Tiger, and the Women's championship Title is it's meal. You don't want to stand in the way of a tiger and it's meal."

"That's all we have time for, " Kenny said, "See you next time."

"Bye," I said and waved at the camera.

end
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Kristy Vs Sabre Fly Vs Alicia Q

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:59 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum