JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Vs Brooke McGuire Empty Kristy Vs Brooke McGuire

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:23 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=749

Show: Chaos [7/11/2010]

Defeat. That one word continued to roll around in Kristy's head as she lay on a couch.  During eWe, Extreme Overload, Kristy had fought to attain the right to  
challenge the holder of the eWe Women's championship belt.  She had lost.  The memory of the match was still fresh in her head. If only i hadn't done that,  
Kristy thought as she thought of a particular incident.  She continued to play out the match over and over, thinking of different things she should have done.

Suddenly, there was a knock at her door.  Kristy got up and made her way to the door.  When she reached it she looked in the peep hole to see who it was. She  
saw a man wearing a black uniform, that Kristy believed was for some kind of servant.  Kristy then opened the door.

"Yes," Kristy said.

"Ms. Tiger, I presume," The man said.

"Yeah, do you need something?"  Kristy asked still wondering why this guy was standing at the door to her apartment.

"I'm here under the orders of Mr. Jensen," The man told her, "He said that he'd like to see you today."

"So he sent a messenger boy to ask me that?" Kristy asked, "Couldn't Jensen just call me on the phone?"

"I'm not a messenger boy," The man said a slight smile on his face, as if he thought it was funny, "I'm one of Mr. Jensen's limo drivers.  Mr. Jensen told me  
to tell you that he wanted to see you and that if you said yes, that I would bring you by his mansion."

Kristy thought about it.  She and Jensen had become good friends in the past week or so, and she knew that it'd get her mind of her loss as Extreme Overload.
But the way that the limo driver worded it she was hoping that Jensen wasn't thinking of her as more than what they were.

"This is a social gathering, right?" Kristy said, "Just two friends hanging out?"

"That would be my assumption Ms. Tiger," The driver said, "He didn't say exactly, but I do know that if it was more than that he'd have given me more things  
to.  Like, give you a specially made dress for you to wear."

Kristy quickly glanced down at the drivers hands and noticed that they didn't have anything in them.

"All right," Kristy told the driver, "But you'll need to wait a second for me to get ready."

The driver nodded politely and Kristy closed the door.  Then She quickly got ready and she went back to the door and opened it up.

"All set," Kristy said.

The driver nodded again and he lead her to the limo that was parked outside.

Once Kristy arrived at the mansion she followed the driver to a room.  Inside the room was a small book case to the left. a desk straight ahead.  Two black  
comfortable chairs facing each other with a glass coffee table between them.  on the right was a pool table with an assortment of Pool table things on the  
walls.  Not to far from Jensen's desk was a raised tray that had a few different kinds of drinks and shot glasses.  The driver left and Kristy made her way to  
the black chairs and sat in the one that faced the door.  She didn't have to wait long when Jensen came into the room.

"I see you've made yourself comfortable," Jensen remarked when he saw her in the chair.  Kristy made a move to get up.

"Please, please stay seated," Jensen said and he walked over to the other black chair, "So how have you been?"

"You mean since I lost last week?" Kristy said, "I'm doing ok."

"That's good to hear," Jensen said, "I think it's a good idea to forget about what's behind us and to just keep moving forward."

"That's right,"  Kristy said, "I should stop thinking my last match and start thinking of my next match."

"It's against Brooke McGuire, right?" Jensen asked.

"Yeah," Kristy said.

"So what's your stategy?" Jensen asked.

"I don't really have one," Kristy admitted.

"Well, You'll need to have one, " Jensen said, "Brooke McGuire will be a tough opponent to beat."

"She's that good huh?"

"Well, Brooke was the women's champion," Jensen told her, "Until Extreme overload, that is,  Even she has proven that she can be beat.  You just need to go  
out there and prove that she can still be beat."

So Brooke can be beat huh, Kristy thought.  But then again it's possible for just about anyone to be beat, you just need to know how to do it.  And Kristy  
knew that if she didn't win this Sunday, she'd be out of King of Extreme.  Plus the fact that it will be her third loss in a row.  This was not how she  
wanted to start off her eWe career.

"So do you have any pointers?" Kristy asked.

"Win," Jensen said smiling.

"Oh, ha ha," Kristy replied sarcastically, "Your very funny."

"Thank you," Jensen told her, "but about Brooke I'd say you need to practice your techniques.  As well as watch a few of her old matches to see how she  
fights."

"Do you have any of her old matches?" Kristy asked.

"I do own the company," Jensen replied with a grin, "I have records of every match since I started."

"Ok then," Kristy said, "Let's go get some popcorn and get started."

And so Kristy and Jensen watched video's of Brooke's matches.  Every once and a while Jensen would pause the video and point out some key point.  Like how  
Brooke would pull off a move to perfection, or how she'd leave openings when doing certain moves.  They spent the day doing that. Then at about one in the  
morning Jensen stopped the video.

"I think that's enough for tonight," Jensen said with a yawn.

Kristy looked at her watch then said, "Is it that late?  I'd better get going."

Kristy got up and said a quick good-bye she left.

The next day Kristy woke up to her phone going off.  Kristy got up and answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Say Kristy," Said the voice on the other end.  Kristy recognized it has Trixy.

"What do you want?" Kristy said she really didn't want to talk with Trixy since Kristy believed that she was involved with Blitz's lies to her.

"I know you don't trust me," Trixy began cautiously, "But I still have an obligation to interview the wrestlers of eWe."

"Is there not anyone else that could interview me?" Kristy asked stubbornly.

"Well, yeah," Trixy replied, "there's Kenny Greenwood."

"Fine I'll go talk with him then," Kristy said then hung up the phone.

Kristy was still tired from her late night last night but she decided to go ahead and go talk to Kenny Greenwood.  At least, Kristy thought, He won't try and
make me look bad or something.She picked up her phone and dialed Greenwood's number.  She knew it because she had looked it up one time thinking that she would need to use it, since he  
was one of eWe's announcers.  The phone rang for a bit then finally Greenwood answered.

"Hello," Said Kenny.

"Hey Mr. Greenwood," Kristy said, "this is Kristy Tiger and I was wondering if I could schedule an interview with you."

"Well, I'm sorry," he said, "But I'm booked till then.  Good luck with your match."

and with that Kenny hung up.

"Well whatever, " Kristy said then went back to sleep."

end

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kristy Vs Brooke McGuire Empty Re: Kristy Vs Brooke McGuire

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:25 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t288-kristy-vs-sean-lewis
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum