JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jessie in Miss Rumble Match Empty Jessie in Miss Rumble Match

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:56 am
Jessie in Miss Rumble Match Rumble2016-MissRumble

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2016-miss-rumble-match-t2075.html

Show: EWE Rumble 2016 [2/21/2016]

We open to an undisclosed backstage area where the door opens and three individuals walk in rather hurried as they shut the door behind them. To say three individuals was pushing it as there was two adults, one woman and one man, the third was actually a life sized stuffed Meowth doll. It didn't seem to move on it's own accord as it sat on the floor. The two adults were Jessie and James of Team Rocket as they giggled happily as they walked towards the center of the room.

-Jessie-
"That was a complete success."

-James-
"Indeed it was."

James pulled out the capsule he swiped and held it out. Seeming very proud of it. Jessie smiled.

-Jessie-
"Yes yes, now where's mine?"

-James-
"Yours?"

James looked to Jessie confused. Jessie however, was getting slightly annoyed as she began to realize.

-Jessie-
"Wait, are you telling me you forgot to grab mine?"

-James-
"Of Course, not... I just didn't get you one."

James smiled sheepishly for a moment before Jessie slaps him hard knocking James to the floor. This causes James to drop the capsule as Jessie snatched it out of the air. While James consulted his stinging face Jessie looks at the capsule.

-Jessie-
"I guess I'll just be taking this one then."

James looks up hurt.

-James-
"But that's mine."

-Jessie-
"Should've thought about that before you forgot to grab mine."

Jessie said as she began to attempt to open the capsule. But James tackled her from the waist as Jessie fell, keep ahold of the capsule. James reached out to try and grab the capsule out of Jessie's reach. She tried pushing him off but that got James in position to grab ahold of Jessie's hand, the one with the capsule' as he started pulling on it.

-James-
"Give it here."

-Jessie-
"I said no."

The two tussled for a bit, wrestling around, both with a grip on the capsule. Soon raising to their feet as they were playing a game of tug of war with Jessie in more firm control and James tempting to pull it out of her grasp. Both of them bickering to get it.

-Meowth Doll-
"...."

-Jessie-
"You stay out of this Meowth."

-James-
"Yeah, you're just the manager, you're not even entering."

-Meowth Doll-
"......."

Jessie and James continued to fight ignoring what may have been a sigh or disapproval from the Meowth Doll... though who could really tell. Finally, James gets a firm grasp on the capsule and pulls, but instead of pulling it out of Jessie's hand, he pulled it open as he fell with an ummph on the floor. Jessie actually laughs.

-Jessie-
"Ha. Now let's see what MY entrant number will be."

Jessie takes out the piece of paper inside her half of the capsule and looked at it. She then proceeded to read it aloud.

-Jessie-
"EWE Rumble Entrant number... Hold on."

She double checks it then tosses it up in the air.

James looks at it confused as Jessie says.

-Jessie-
"I'm not entering the Rumble. My beauty is deserving of the Miss Rumble."

James nods then scrambles after the slip of paper. grabbing it before it hits the ground.

-Meowth Doll-
".... ....."

-James-
"That's what I was trying to tell her Meowth."

-Jessie-
"Well whatever, Now we need a plan to get my entrant number."

Jessie shrugs as she walks over and sees a camera hanging by a rope from the ceiling. She goes over to inspect it.

-James-
"What you got there?"

-Jessie-
"Seems it's a video camera... Property of, The Shield?"

-James-
"The Shield? Hey I got it, we can go to Nick Fury and use this video camera as hostage for your Entrant number."

-Meowth Doll-
"...."

James looks over to Meowth.

-James-
"What you mean it's a bad idea?"

-Jessie-
"Because it's not THAT Shield."

-James-
"So a medieval knight's Weapon?"

Jessie and Meowth sigh, or at least it seemed that way. Then it looked as if Meowth had an idea.

-Meowth Doll-
".... ... .. ....."

-Jessie-
"That's brilliant Meowth."

-Meowth Doll-
"...."

-Jessie-
"Don't get a big head."

-Meowth Doll-
"..."

Jessie looks over to James.

-Jessie-
"Get over here, this thing still works."

James scrambles over as Jessie sets up the camera and hits record. Seems the camera was streaming live as it began to broadcast the two of them.

-Jessie-
"Prepare for Trouble!"

-James-
"And Make it Double!"

Again the music began to play from out of nowhere as Jessie takes the camera and points it at herself.

-Jessie-
"To protect the world from Devastation!"

James grabs the camera and points it at himself.

-James-
"To unite all people within our Nation."

Jessie points it back at herself as the two of them continued to go back and forth, pointing it at themselves as they continued their moto.

-Jessie-
"To denounce the Evils of Truth and Love"

-James-
"To Extend our Reach to the Stars Above."

-Jessie-
"Jessie!"

-James-
"James!"

-Jessie-
"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

-James-
"Surrender now or prepare to Fight!"

The camera was then pulled down some how as we now seen the Meowth doll in between the two of them. It's sensor was squeezed again as the audio sounded.

-Meowth Doll-
"Meowth, That's Right!"

The music fades as Jessie turns the camera to herself.

-Jessie-
"That's right everyone. We are Team Rocket, the best team in the history of the world."

James takes the camera from Jessie as he points it to himself.

-James-
"You know that right, and we are coming for all the gold in this federation."

Jessie snatches the camera back as she points it at herself.

-Jessie-
"And one glorious way we will be doing that is to enter the Rumble matches. But we need to get entered. So that brings us to what we're doing here."

Jessie lowers the camera as we now see Meowth, holding a bomb with a timer on it. It was set for 10 minutes.

-Jessie-
"As you can see, we are very serious in our endeavors... Now you have 10 minutes to give me my entrance spot in the Miss Rumble, or we blow up the ring."

-James-
"That's so diabolical of you Jessie."

-Jessie-
"I know."

Jessie was quite pleased with herself as she hit the start on the timer.

-Jessie-
"Now come bring us my entrant. The clocks ticking."

-James-
"Nice one Jessie."

Jessie hit the stop button on the camera, or at least that's what she thought she did. Jessie and James began to laugh at their diabolical plot... until Meowth spoke up.

-Meowth Doll-
"......"

-James-
"Of Course, we're blowing up the ring."

-Jessie-
"That's what we said isn't it."

-Meowth Doll-
"...."

Jessie and James then looked panicked as Meowth reminds them that the bomb is right there. Quickly, the trio scoop up Meowth with the bomb as they dash through the door.  Quickly, running through the backstage halls trying to get to ring side so they can plant the bomb. But Trixy gets in front of them with a cameraman.

-Trixy-
"Hold it right there!"

They stop.

-Jessie-
"Out of the way you little twerp."

-James-
"We have a mission of great importance."

Trixy nodds.

-Trixy-
"Not until I get your autographs."

The bomb continued to tick as Team Rocket smile.

-Jessie-
"Well of course, anything for a fan."

Seems Jessie was being full of herself as she walked over and Trixy squealing as she began to sign.

-James-
"But Jessie!"

-Jessie-
"Not now."

-Meowth Doll-
"..... ...."

-Jessie-
"I said not now."

Jessie finished the autograph and Trixy smiled with glee as she seemed happy. Jessie walked over to the others.

-Jessie-
"What did I tell you, my good looks already are bringing in..."

But that's all she could say as the panicking James and Meowth tossed her the bomb.. only for it to go off... What kind of bomb it was, is unclear but lots of smoke and next thing they saw was Team Rocket flying through the air into the sky, as the area they were in had no roof.

-Team Rocket-
"Looks like Team Rocket's Blasting Off AGAAAAAAIN!"

Trixy seemed excited as she saw it. The cameraman catching it on video.

-Trixy-
"I just love that line!"

And she headed off as the scene fades.

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Jessie in Miss Rumble Match Empty Re: Jessie in Miss Rumble Match

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:57 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t389-thunder-in-ewe-2016-rumble
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum