Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Johnny Dreamer

on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:37 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/11-9-15-205-blitz-vs-johnny-dreamer-t1987.html#p22151980

Show: Chaos [11/9/2015]

EWE is reaching nearing its breaking point as Extreme Overload is drawing near. Lots of excitement all over the place as the fans and wrestlers anticipate the big night. The voting polls are only 3 days away and then the EWE Diva's and Superstars will know exactly what the Fans want. As for one Superstar, he already believes he knows what the fans want. After all it's the most obvious choice at this point. And he's not afraid, not of the growls, the barks and the howls of his anticipated opponent and his gang. Even if they did cost him his first loss since getting his hands on the International Championship.

Right now though, Blitz is in his locker room on Chaos #205. He had been working his butt off for the entire week and doesn't plan on slowing down. But now was the time to say a little something as he already had a camera out and sitting on a chair next to him. Blitz smirks as he picks it up and points it at his face.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Congratulations Seth. You got one over on the champion. By usual rule of thumb that puts you in with a little leeway of getting your shot at this title in the future."

Blitz smiles seeming actually in a good mood. Then he chuckles.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"That's what the good people at the Industry will show it as anyways. Everyone else will see how it took Dean's interference and catching me off guard with my own move to seal the deal. But hey didn't I say you were a schemer. Nicely done Seth. Oh wait, ain't I supposed to take the cliché route and say how he couldn't have beaten me without help?"

Blitz actually stands up as he still holds the camera aimed at himself. It's clear he's not the best camera operator as the angles a bit lower than would like.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Please. These guys are the Shield and they have their brotherhood and all that. They work as a unit and if you take on one, you take on all of them. But more to my point, it's fully in Seth's nature to use his head rather than his physical skills. Sure it may sound like flattery... Nah, but hey you gotta appreciate some aspects of your opponent... even if they are the Devil's hellhounds... Devil and Mrs. Devil I might add."

Blitz smirks as who he's obviously referring too. He readjusts the camera, raising it a bit and angling it a bit better.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I can talk about Mr. and Mrs. Satan later, if they wish. But let's talk about Dean, huh? The lunatic fringe. Both times he's tried to knock me out, both times... oh my goodness, he failed."

Blitz chuckles.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah that's right Dean, I’m calling you out. I don't care if it was or wasn't part of your scheme with Seth. We both know that you want to hurt me to shut me up and get into my head. But guess what Dean, the lunatic fringe didn't get all that rage in. Each time I was left standing and I know that must burn such a hole in your already short fuse. But that's good. I want you to be all fired up. In fact, you are the person I want to face at Extreme Overload. The other two, not to sound to mean, but they've not been too impressive lately. And with the extenuating circumstances involving me getting this title, I need to prove that I'm not just a paper Champion. That your master's, you know those guys who pamper you and take you out for walks, their plan will fail. They picked the wrong fall guy and I will see to that. So please Jensen's... do me a favor and stuff the ballot in your favor, so I can get what I want too."

Blitz smirks as he walks around the locker room before coming to a couch and lounging on it, kicking his feet up and holding himself up with one hand. He sets the camera down but still aimed at him.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But that's all in the future. And sure Dean could try for attack numero Tries, but this upcoming match I have isn't about him. No it's about the up comer Johnny Dreamer. And I gotta say, Johnny, I love the name. Rather it's just what they call you around here or the legal people do as well. And no this isn't me taking Dreamer lightly. I seen his last fight in his old fed. It was a great match and that outcome, and that goodbye, man I've got loads of respect for a man who's made that much influence on a fed, regardless of what fed. But that's not all. I seen him fight. That passion and desire. That speed to his moves. Seriously, I'm looking forward to our little scuffle."

Blitz couldn't contain his excitement any longer as he grabs his camera and sits up. He taps his foot a moment to relieve some of what was built up but wasn't enough as it showed all over his face.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh but see I know I'll be seeing that intensity with our match tonight. After all he held the top belt in his old fed so yeah, you can bet he's after some gold here. And as I said earlier with Seth, Pinning the champ goes along way. But really can you picture it? This is your second match and, rather you join the Blitz sucks train is irrelevant. You may not even know of the train, which is fine by me. Because as long as you're not hopping aboard I can get a good match out of you and not any half side effort because you think you can easily beat me."

Blitz hops to his feet as he starts to walk across the room. He reaches a spot and picks up the International Championship and slings it over his shoulder.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Take a good look at this Dreamer... this is what you want. Ok yeah not the high and mighty top of the fed belt. But you gotta start somewhere. And gold's gold you know. It sets you apart and shows the bosses maybe you ready to start on the next level. Yeah I know that I probably shouldn't making it sound like it'll be so soon a match. After all, I got the next two pay-per-views book. Yeah yeah shout your overconfidence people, but sometimes I think people like to tell me that just because it's the best they can think to say about my confidence. Have I failed in the past? Plenty of times. Do I keep moving forward? You bet yeah. See that's something you'll learn about me. Sure I get knocked down, sure I've left the company for one reason or another, but I always come back. And each time I do, I get better, stronger, faster. I get that much better. Sure I could give you excuses for why I left each time, but no one really cares. And hey I say let them come up with something. Like retiring to my beach house in Florida, because I'm just too cool for school... of wrestling. Or maybe my parents kicked the bucket and it took me that long to get over it each time... well, for the record both are alive and kicking and are going to be watching me defend my title."

Blitz smiles. Sure he sounded a bit silly sometimes. But he didn't care. Just who he was.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Tell me though, Dreamer. Can I trust you to give me a great match? More than just some warm-up. Man I want to really get the heart beat pumping. I want to think with each passing moment that I could lose this, just so I can prove to that part of my mind how wrong it is. Maybe it's all just a dream to think that. Then again Dreams are in your name."

Blitz winks to the camera but before he could say anything more. There was a quick knock on the door to his locker room followed by its opening a moment later.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm coming in."

Blitz looked over to see Kristy Jensen coming into the room. Blitz smiles obviously sarcastic.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Now, now, Kristy. You keep on making these house calls and Michael's going to start getting jealous."

Kristy doesn't seem to care as she holds a folder in her hands. She holds it up to look inside when she notices the camera.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You filing something?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"As a matter of fact, I am."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Good, let me give you something really interesting to post. And no more of that garbage you spout."

Blitz shrugs as he was interested in what Kristy wanted.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"If you insist."

Blitz smiled as he pointed the camera more towards Kristy. Kristy doesn't look at it but down at her folder.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So I've been reviewing your papers. And I found out something oh so juicy."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You spill something on it?"

Kristy rolls her eyes not amused. She comes to a certain document and smiles sinisterly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well, you'll be happy to know, that your Ex, Manager Heyman was very thorough in your new contract. To dumb it down for you, I can't fire you just for say, being a waist of space on me and Michael's show."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Aww, I didn't know he cared."

Blitz smirked at his joke but Kristy wasn't done yet.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh, you won't be cracking jokes here soon. You see..."

Kristy holds up Blitz contract.

-Kristy Jensen-
"This contract was signed under Paul Heyman. You fired Heyman, thus this contract? Is now null and void."

Kristy grins as she places the file back into the folder and closes it. Blitz raises an eyebrow curious as to what Kristy was going to do next.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You'd of thought you'd of learned back with your original Manager Mr. Green."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So what are you telling me? You letting me go? That’ll sure disappoint a lot of people you know."

Blitz didn't seem to be overly concerned about this new predicament. It's like he could tell there was a huge but coming.

-Kristy Jensen-
"However...."

Blitz grinned. There it was.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Terminating you right now would cause too many problems. And we both know what the outcome will be at Extreme Overload will be."

Kristy tucked the folder under her shoulder.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Think of it this way. That belt, hanging over your shoulder, is the only reason you're still in this company. Once it's gone. You will be gone too. So remember Blitz, you're days are numbered."

Kristy smiled pleased with herself as she walks out of the room. Blitz watches her a moment before he turns the camera back to himself.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well you heard that here first folks. Though why am I not taking this more seriously? It's simple. She said this belt's my lifeline... well I plan to hold on to it and I know I can do just that. So until Extreme Overload for some of you, unless Dean does his next lovely pot shot. But don't worry, Johnny, you will finding out tonight, just what I'm capable of."

Blitz smiles as he stops the recording and the scene goes to black.

-END-
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Blitz Vs Johnny Dreamer

on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:38 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum