Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Benjamin Ryan

on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:05 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/8-10-15-200-match-five-t1808.html#p22150386

Show: Chaos [8/10/2015]

A man ran down the street going fast. He had to get away from the person who was chasing him. He looked back to see the man, dressed in black shirt with a logo in the center, black shorts, black hair in a crew cut, and white shoes with black style markings. The guy in black just watch him go on not in much of a hurry but a serious expression on his face. The older man, the one being chased ran to an alley hoping that there was a door he could duck into. He gets down and grabs the handle of one of the doors but it was luck. He checks the other and no dice. Suddenly, he sees the other man walk to the edge of the alley. The older man freaks as he dashes out of the alley to another street. What was with this guy? Did he not give up? He'd go to the police but that wasn't an option, not for him anyways. His best bet was to lose him. After all how hard would that be right?

Quickly the man turns down another alley but this one doesn't have any accesible doors. The only one he could see was over the fence in the middle of the alley. The man was just about to scale it when he heard a noise. That guy was nearly there. So the older man turned around and grabed a nearby trash can lid to defend himself.

-Man-
"Stay back. I'm warning you."

The man didn't see the guy chasing him but suddenly he felt a gust of wind blow towards him. What was that? Didn't matter he had to get out of there. So he turns around... and comes face to face with the man chasing him.

-Man-
"What the?!"

He's stunned on how this guy got behind him but his momentary shock left as he swung the trash can lid at the guy. The guy however leans back so the lid misses him. Then he grabs his arm that held the lid and twisted it causing the older man to yelp in pain as he dropped the lid. He was only given a second before his arm was twisted behind his back and he was slammed against the alley wall.

-Man-
"OUch! Geeze man what's your..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Shut up."

Yes that's right. The other man was none other than Blitz from EWE. His tone was extremely serious as he pinned the guy to the alley wall. He yanks a bit on the arm getting him to grunt in pain.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Now tell me, what you know about a kill order in Beany Town."

-Man-
"Kill order? Listen man I dont know of any Aaaarrrgggghhh!"

Blitz had yanked more on the guys arm as his eyes narrowed again.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Wrong answer, Bud. Now let's try this again. What do you know of a kill order in Beany Town? And don't play dumb with me. I know you're one of the stooges in the Times Up Gang."

The name may sound silly and a bit of a pun but it was the truth. But the guy didn't give a straight answer. After all snitching to cops was, well to put it lightly it was frowned upon.

-Man-
"I don't know what you're talking about Offici...."

Another yank of the arm followed by another grunt.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Do I look like a cop to you?"

Blitz's tone was serious and the guy shakes his head... the best he could anyways.

-Man-
"No.... You look like some punk thinking he can be a super hero but doesn't have enough money to buy an actual costume."

Blitz would of chuckled if he was in his right mind at the moment. But no, instead he yanked again on the guys arm.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh I'm no super hero. But if you want I can show you my super power. And believe me you don't want that."

-Man-
"Super power? Geeze man you really are craaa-umph!"

Blitz had grabbed the guy and pulled him back and slammed him against the wall again. harder than the first time.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Enough, of this banter. Tell me know what I want to know, or so help me I'll..."

Blitz takes his free hand and lowers it down to the guys mid section. The guy could feel a slight vibration from Blitz' hand and for some reason that didn't make him think he was shaking with fear, no it was his own mind that was causing the fear.

-Man-
"I told you... I don't know..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Wrong answer!

Blitz pulled back his hand and was about to do, who knows what when suddenly a voice called out at the other end.

[color=purple]-Thend Williams-
"That's enough!"

Blitz paused as he looked back to see his friend Thend standing there. Thend was a black man wearing black shirt and shorts and despite the weather he also had on a light purple jacket with it's sleaves rolled up. Blitz sees him then looks back to the man.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Not now Thend... Don't you see I'm just about too..."

But Thend shook his head.

-Thend Williams-
"Not like this man. This isn't you. Let him go."

Blitz paused again.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"And how do you know this isn't me? People change you know."

Thend shook his head as he walked closer to his friend. He placed a hand on him.

-Thend Williams-
"Yes I know. But I also know you. And even you know deep down that this, is wrong. No matter how much you're hurting you can't cross over man. Once you do, it's harder and harder to get back."

Blitz didn't say a word. Just stared at the back of the man who was oddly quiet. Maybe Thend was right. No, Thend was right. How could he be doing something this foolish. So Blitz let go of the guy who tentatively backs away from Blitz and towards the alley entrance.

-Man-
"You guys... you guys are both nuts."

He then high tailed it out of there and Blitz only sighed.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"How am I supposed to find out what happened now?"

Thend just smiled at his friend.

-Thend Williams-
"I'm sure you'll think of something."

Blitz nodded.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Right... but hey thanks for having my back... but really what are you doing here?"

-Thend Williams-
"Well I was looking for you, man. No one has heard from you since you lost in the King of Xtreme. I mean with what Jack said about you and..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I haven't watched his promo yet."

-Thend Williams-
"Oh. Well, either way, I had a feeling you were back to tracking down Abby's killer. So I had Spangled locate you."

Blitz nodded, it was Spangled he'd been getting help from. So makes since was able to tell Thend where he was. Though not that Spangled couldn't of located him with other means. He was pretty much a genius.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Ok, I get you. So you came to bring me home huh?"

-Thend Williams-
"Yeah, plus I mean Kristy asked about you and wondered if you were going back on leave of absence. I mean you did get a match book agianst that Joker Eli guy but since you never showed up the match was canceled."

Blitz only sighed as he thought about the EWE.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I dunno man. I mean why do I even bother with that place? I've been there since 2008 and haven't got a single championship reign or big win match to show for it."

-Thend Williams-
"Well you've been on and off for those 7 years, so it's not like you've been there for 7 straight years."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"True. But still."

-Thend Williams-
"Still nothing. You've just not been fully focusing on your matches. You either take them lightly or are just having fun, but not to mention the times you've been completely doing your own thing that you just short of show up for your match. Let's not forget that you did make it to the Payperview of the Kind of Xtreme Tournament the first time you entered."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah but..."

-Thend Williams-
"But nothing, you got there, and you didn't try again thus you loss. Really man you have it in you to be champion matterial. I see it, Kristy sees it. I mean after all she must or she'd of stopped accepting your returns a long time ago."

Blitz thought about it and he was right. Guess it just bothered him a bit when he thought about all the times he's lost.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Here I thought she kept accepting me back because we're friends."

Blitz was joking ofcourse as he chuckled. Thend chuckled as well.

-Thend Williams-
"Yeah. But still man. You just need to focus more. Then all these other guys better watch out. Like Benjamin Ryan for example."

Blitz rose an eyebrow at his friend's comment.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Benjamin Ryan? Last time I fought him he was like in his first month of his EWE career. So why do you mention him? Don't remember hearing that he was a big man on campus now."

-Thend Williams-
"No, he's not. From what I've heard, he's just now returning to EWE. And Kristy booked you to face him on Chaos 200. She figured I'd find you in time and that you'd want to be apart of the special episode."

Blitz thought it over a minute.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Chaos 200 huh?"

He gave off a whislte.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Pretty impressive. Though I still remember Heatwave. It was the show I debuted on and was their main show at the time... What ever happened to it anyways?"

Thend shrugs.

-Thend Williams-
"I think it was only a temporary thing. Not sure the details in it."

Blitz nodded.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Right, well, yeah I'd love to be apart of Chaos 200. So besides, me facing Benjamin, anything else interesting happening?"

-Thend Williams-
"Other big matches and the Draft. They're spliting the brand again."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Ah, fun. Well, I'll probably be picked last again. Just like last time."

-Thend Williams-
"You weren't picked last."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"No but it wasn't one of the ones announced specially on the show itself and pretty sure I was one of the last ones on the list. But it's been way to long."

-Thend Williams-
"Right, but seriously man you should head home and spend the next few days getting ready for your opponent. Keep him your center focus."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I know, I know. But you know that means I have to go do research... And I just can't sit still for that long."

-Thend Williams-
"I've seen you relax."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah relax. This is homework. And I thought I was done with that when I graduated."

Thend chuckled.

-Thend Williams-
"Yeah I know. But hey that's why manager's can be a big help. They do most of the homework and help you go over stategies."

Blitz rolled his eyes.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah yeah, just my manager is well, Paul Heyman. If it was up to him he'd have me doing dirty tricks to Benjamin. Or taint my perfectly won victories with his interference."

-Thend Williams-
"Then get a new one."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Can't.. atleast not that I know of. I'm stuck with the Paulrus for now."

Thend nodded.

-Thend Williams-
"Well I can always help you out. What best friends are for right?"

Blitz chuckled.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yep. And it'd be more fun with you than Paul. So what's your recomendation?"

-Thend Williams-
"I'd recomend doing a promo or an interview. Sure it may sound dumb or what not but really it does help with mind games and keeping yourself focused on your opponent."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Thought that's what we were doing right now?"

Thend shook his head.

-Thend Williams-
"No camera here, buddy. Though even talking about it to another person helps."

Blitz nods.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Right. So then let's talk about the 100 dollar man."

-Thend Williams-
"Hundred dollar man?"

Blitz nods yet again.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah, Benjamin."

-Thend Williams-
"Oh. ha ha."

Blitz smiled.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yep I thought it was funny. So what to talk about?"

-Thend Williams-
"Well what about how he's just recently returned?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh, well that's cool. Looks like I'm not the only one who likes to pull a disappearing act from time to time. But has he even had a match yet?"

-Thend Williams-
"Not to my knowledge."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So then he'll be looking for an easy victory from me huh? After all last time we fought, I was completely side tracked. But you would too if you're kid was put in the hospital. But enough of that. Ol' Ben will not be seeing the same Blitz as last time.. nu-uh not even the same Blitz from a year ago."

-Thend Williams-
"You weren't here a year ago from today."

Blitz chuckled.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well, see I'm allready improving. But really, I'm going to be training extra hard now. I've got a lot to prove, sure he's got some things to prove himself but really, he's just a semi-new kid and he wants to prove that he's good enough to get to the bigger leagues. Even earn a title shot. Myself, yeah I've been here and I've got to prove that I do belong here. That I can earn a championship. I can be greater than what everyone sees me as. And when my road comes full circle and I come across the likes of Jack Michaels again or anyone else that's top of the line, I won't be the same push over and I'll be the one winning."

-Thend Williams-
"True that."

Blitz nods as he was getting fired up.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Then... ugh I got nothing. Seriously how do those guys keep on talking about their opponents. Cuz Right now I'd love to just the match underway."

-Thend Williams-
"That's where knowing more about their opponents helps."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Right, but I don't know to much about him. We faced before, I'm thinking atleast twice. Though for all I know he may not of even been new to EWE when we had those matches. Well New-ish. Geeze man I'm totally out of the loop. What if he's like a former Undisputed champion and here I'm talking like he's never even earned the Mid-Eastern."

-Thend Williams-
"I'm pretty sure he hasn't. It was the title up for grabs when you had to leave."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Oh right. But whatever. Guess I can say that he won't be seeing me coming. He'll try and mock me for whatever reason, like my record, or anything. But he'll be in for a nice suprise when I show him more of what I'm Really made of."

Thend nodded.

-Thend Williams-
"That's the spirit. He won't stand a chance."

Blitz grinned.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"That's right. When that bell rings it will me moving forward and when it's all said and done he will think it's just the wind...."

Blitz paused.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I really need a catch phrase. Something to really wrap these up nicely and let my opponent know exactly what their in for."

-Thend Williams-
"What about you're old one? The name of the game is Speed."

Blitz thought about it and shrugged.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You know, in all the promos and interview's I did, I don't I really ever used it except maybe a time or two."

Thend shrugged.

-Thend Williams-
"Right well I'm sure you'll think of something. But now I saw we head on back. People might think it strange we're talking about wrestling in this alleyway."

Blitz looked around.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
" Oh, forgot we were still here. But yeah let's get going."

Thend nodded as the two friends headed out of the alleyway and on down the street.

END
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Blitz Vs Benjamin Ryan

on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:06 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum