JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Bad News Barrett Empty Blitz Vs Bad News Barrett

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:41 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-24-14-bad-news-barrett-vs-blitz-t965.html#p22102851

Show: Chaos [2/24/2014]

-Scene 1-

"What can be said about Barrett that's not already been said?"

Blitz 1 WhiteTiger finds himself in his locker room in Atlanta, Georgia. He is already has his in ring attire on, which consisted of a black shirt with a White B in the center, Black shorts, and white shoes with Black style marks. His match wasn't due for another few hours so he was just watching his adopted daughter, Abby, doing the homework that her tutor assigned to her. Of course he'd help her if she got stuck.

"Barrett is ruthless in the ring and is trying to get wrestling to it's basics by removing the entertainment factors. He believes that performing for the masses is below the code of the wrestler, just like a certain Diva's Champion."

Abby began to scratch her head with her pencil, a sure sign that she was stumped by a problem. Blitz glanced at the problem in question, it was a long division problem with a double digit divisor. Blitz waited til she decided to ask him for help. After a bit Abby finally looked to Blitz.

-Abby WhiteTiger-
"I'm stumped."

Blitz smiled at her.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So what did Spangled say you should do in these situations?"

Abby thought about it.

-Abby WhiteTiger-
"Work it out?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Right, it's the same as if it was a single digit divisor. You don't have to work out the entire thing in your head. And you got all that room too.

Blitz pointed to the area right below where the Divisor was. Abby nodded as she began to work out the problem on the paper. Blitz gave a smile as he went back to watching her.

"Wade Barrett is different from any of the opponents I've faced since I've returned. He's not like Jay Jobber, who skill level is best suited for those who are barely trying. And he's not like Joseph Pendergrass, who took my joke and called it an insult. No, Wade Barrett can actually back up anything he says as he's proven time and time again inside the ring. Fact is he even took it to the current Undisputed Champion, Leon Cashmere. That alone shows just how good he is. So I need to step up my game."

Blitz watched as Abby continued to work out the division problem. Taking it step at a time as she had been taught. Check the multiples of the divisor to see which one fits the current portion of the dividend, subtract the number once you find it. Bring the next number down and repeat til finished.

"I know I'm in for a fight and I know I can't lose. Because I have more to prove than Barrett. I have to show everyone that I didn't just come back to be another punching bag and to use as an easy win. When I step into that ring from now on, I have to bring it and bring it hard. That is the only way to change how I'm seen. No more running away from my problems. I will face this head on, and my fight is just getting started. How's is that when I've already defeated two others since I returned? It's because of who they were and how they took the match. Back before I could defeat those who barely put forth an effort or just weren't the best. But it was always when things really started heating up that I always seemed to choke. Was I truly just not good enough? Or was the problem laid out there in front of me, and I had that potential but I wasn't putting it to good use."

-Abby WhiteTiger-
"Finished."

Blitz looked at the homework. The division problem happened to be the final problem she had yet to do. Well, all besides one thing. See, Abby's tutor, Spangled, all ways added a bonus cypher for Abby to try and figure out. It was only extra credit so Spangled wasn't trying to force Abby into being really smart. In this case, the answer to the cypher as actually hidden in the problems she had to do. Which was normally how he set them up, but the exact way was normally different each time. Blitz checked over Abby's work as was he normally did. She actually got all the answers correct, Blitz then put the sheet down as he tapped the cypher.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Great Job, but what about cypher?"

-Abby WhiteTiger-
"I can't figure it out."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well all you need to do is look at the problems and solutions to see if any patterns stick out, or see what all the problems have in common. If you can't figure it out, just try and pick one thing and take it from each one. Like maybe maybe the solutions could be it?"

Abby nodded as she began to fill in the cypher’s blanks will the solutions. In this case, all of them were numbers. Abby looked at these for a bit wondering for a bit.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Try turning them into letters. Like instead of a 1 here, make it an A."

Abby nodded as she did just that. Using her fingers and the alphabet song to make sure she transfered all the numbers into letters. Blitz actually began to grin as he noticed that his guess was actually spot on, as a sentence began to appear. Blitz couldn't help but chuckle for it was actually addressed to him. Once Abby finished she read the sentence.

-Abby WhiteTiger-
"Good Luck Blitz, against B-N-B."

Blitz smiled.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I'd say you got it."

-Abby WhiteTiger-
"YAY!"

Abby gave Blitz a hug, excited that she solved the cypher.

"So how does one defeat someone like Wad Barrett? He's strong and quiet skilled in the ring. Eli the Kid tried going after Barrett with his speed. But that only worked until he managed he got ahold of him. Of course, I am faster than Eli, but to rely on Speed alone will not solve my problem. Almost like trying to solve an equation or division problem with just your mind. Sure there are those problems where just that is good enough, but there comes a time where the problem is so big that you have to rely on other ways. Sure it may take longer to work it all out, but in the end, you'll find yourself with with the right answer."

Scene 2

"Flamboyant" hits the PA system. The crowd goes ecstatic as they're about to witness a great performance by two excellent superstars. Blitz parts through the curtains as he raises a hand to appeal to the crowd. The crowd of course continue to cheer as he does this. He waits only a second longer before he dashes down to the ramp towards the ring. Once he reaches it he slides in under the bottom rope before he pops up. Waits only a second before he does a modified Spin-a-rooney. Following this up by flipping into the air and landing on his feet. The crowd is loving every minute of this.

Blitz then walks to the side where he calls for a mike. Apparently he's going to say a few things before his match begins. One they toss him one he makes his way back to the center, still energetic as his music fades.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"How you doing tonight, Atlanta?!!"

The crowds whip into cheers at the mention of their home. Blitz only grins as he soaks up all this energy. Finally, he continues.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Now that's what I like to hear. But as for my opponent tonight, he believes that all this is a load of hooey. Saying 'You people are ingrates and this is supposed to be about wrestling, yatta yatta I talk with fancy words.'."

The fans laughed as Blitz used his best Bad news Barrett voice. Blitz chuckled himself but then pretended to bang an imaginary gavel.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"'Can I have some Decorum here please. All this laughter is good for you and it's taking away from the bad news I'm about to give to you.'"

The crowds laughed more at Blitz's teasing. Blitz smiled as he shifted to a bit more seriousness.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah, I do fine his speeches quiet funny to listen too. But that doesn't take away from who he is. The bare knuckle brawler, the defeater of the Mid-Eastern Champion, Eli the Kid."

This actually got an Eli chant started. They really liked the Mid-Eastern Champion. Blitz smiled as he let them do their chant before he raised the microphone back up.n

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah go ahead and show Eli the love. He deserves it. After all he defeated both Randy Orton and former Mid-Eastern Champion, D-Dawg. And I personally can't wait for him to defeat D-Dawg at Last Stand. Because then you're looking at Eli needing a new contender for his title... So how about I purpose yours truly? I mean can you image it? Two of the fastest High flying acrobats going head to head at Wrestle Mania. That would be Awesome!!"

The crowds cheered even more, they could each see just that, as it would be a fast paced match all the way to the end. How could they not want to see something like that. When the crowds died down a bit, Blitz went on.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"But hey it looks like Bad News Barrett might have something to say about that. Considering he has a bit more claim to that title shot at WrestleMania, considering how he defeated the champion last week."

Booing could be heard through the crowd. They didn't like how that happened. Blitz nodded a few times as he agreed with them.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I know, I was disappointed too. But not to worry, Blitz 1 WhiteTiger is here to change things around. For I plan on beating old Barrett and his barrage. Of course, that seems like a tall order, but I know I can win. And why would I think otherwise? I'm an EWE superstar, a wrestler, and that means I go into the fight and I expect to win. If I don't, then I'd best find another means of employment."

Blitz took a few steps as he walked around the ring a bit. Something was a bothering him a bit but he addressed it to the crowd.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You know I'm a little confused with what Barrett had been saying though. He's been talking about bringing our fight to the streets and all that, which I wouldn't mind doing, but this isn't a falls-count anywhere match. This is just your standard match in the ring. So why is it that Mr. bad news thinks he'll be painting the city with my blood. But maybe he's just got some bull blood in him. And he needs to see around the place so what better way, than if the entire city was painted red?"

Blitz pondered a bit as he stroked his chin. It was all in good fun anyways.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"All though, that would explain a few other things. Like why he likes those red telephone booths, or the red double decker bus. Oh, and he even names his finisher after a bull too. So it's looking more and more like my theory is right. So looks like I'm about to go running with the bulls here soon. Should be fun, because I like to run."

Blitz smiled as the crowd actually began a 'run with the bulls' chant. Blitz couldn't help but chuckle at it.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yeah that sounds about right. Man I should of brought me a red cape so I could do a little bit of turo turo action. But no time to find one now."

Blitz glanced to the tech peoples at ring side as they singled for him to wrap up. Blitz gave a joking sigh.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Fine you guys are no fun."

Blitz then looked back to the audience as he smiled.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So get ready folks, for the bull is going to meet the tiger. Time to once again match power with speed. So bring on the bull!"

Blitz grinned as he tossed his mike and Jennifer Sparks began the introductions for the match. Ready or not, he comes.

-END-

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Bad News Barrett Empty Re: Blitz Vs Bad News Barrett

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:42 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum