Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo Opening RP

on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:25 pm
(The scene open up in Dalton's office. Dalton is sitting at his desk going over some files. suddenly the doors to his office fling open and Leo comes in.)

Leo: Where is she!!

Dalton: (looking up from his paper work not itemidated by Leo) I must say I don't know who your talking about.

(Leo walks up to his desk. Then picking up one end he throws the desk to the side.)

Leo: (glare at Dalton) You know perfectly well who I'm talking about.

(Dalton places his elbows on the arms of his chair, crosses his fingers, and grins)

Dalton: You must have me confused with someone else.

(Leo picks Dalton up and slams him against a wall. he then places his arm across Dalton's neck.)

Leo: Don't lie to me. You the head of this place so you must know.

Dalton: (still not shaken) ahh, but that is where you are wrong.

Leo: what are you talking about.

Dalton: here let me show you.

(Leo reluctanly lets go of Dalton. Dalton then goes across the room to a black file cabinet. He opens one of the drawers and pull out a file. He then hands the file to Leo.)

Dalton: That right there is the head of the Metalic Organization. I'm just more as you say vice president.

(Leo glanced at the file. On the tab is the name, Jenson, Michael. Leo opens the file and looks in it)

Leo: who is this Jenson guy.

Dalton: Well if you read the Metalic Organization is just one of the companies Jenson owns. But the one he's most noted for is that he is a co-owner of the Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.

Leo: Fine then I'll just go to him.

Dalton: I don't think that's such a good Idea. you see Jenson is well gaurded. Of course the best way to get at him would be for him to come to you. But there is another way.

Leo: oh yeah what's that.

Dalton: simple join the EWE.

(Leo turns and walks out. after a few seconds Dalton puts on a evil grin.)

Dalton: Fool. He'll beleive anything. Oh this is going just the way I thought it would.

(the camera fades.)

end
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum