JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mr. E's Elite Vs Fugate Sisters Empty Mr. E's Elite Vs Fugate Sisters

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:57 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/fugate-sisters-vs-mr-e-39-s-elite-t978.html#p22102931

Show: Ladies Night [2/24/2014] (Posted Date)

(I want to say that me and Eli(her handler) did a group scene for this.  But I'm not fully sure.)

OOC: To keep from misunderstandings with Judgings and stuff. This is Cynthia's RP(the one Eli wrote). I'm just posting it.

Scene One: Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It opens in a dark room where nothing is seen. Footsteps are heard approaching a table. Soon the foot steps silenced as a single light is flicked on at the top of the table in question. As the warm light flickers over those in the room, we see Mr. E in a red suit.Mr. E pulls out a chair and sits down. Once he's sitting comfortably, he motions for people to sit.

Another light is flicked on, and this time we see Joseph Pendergrass, wearing a black suit. He walks over and sits in the chair near Mr. E. The next light that is flicked on is the one that belongs to ArchAngel. ArchAngel is wearing his usual full black outfit including the black mask and white goggles, He walkes over to his chair and has a seat. The forth light is flicked on, and Cynthia Mochrie, wearing a red dress, walks over and sits on her chair. The final light is flicked on at Smolderdash, with her Smolderdash suit on, Walks over calmly and sits on her seat. Once they were all seated, Mr. E places his hands on the table and begins to speak.

[Mr. E]
"My elite members, we have suffered some misfortune recently, for the third week, Joseph Pendergrass has failed this group. We must decide on the punishment. ArchAngel, what say you?"

[ArchAngel]
"I say we poison him."

Pendergrass looks at him with fear in his eyes. ArchAngel chuckles lightly seeing that look, before he continues his thought.

[ArchAngel]
"No, not poison that will kill you, but poison that will give you excruciating pain for at least twenty-four hours. I doubt he could last longer anyways."

Pendergrass looks to ArchAngel about to reply when Mr. E continued to speak.

[Mr. E]
"I will look into that motion."

Mr. E turns his attention to Smolderdash.

[Mr. E]
"Smolderdash, what say you?"

[Smolderdash]]
"Honestly, I don’t care. Do with him what you will. It won’t affect me in any way possible."

[Mr. E]
"I acknowledge you comment."

He final turns his attention towards Cynthia. He smiles at her.

[Mr. E]
"Cynthia, what say you?"

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"I say that we spare him. We have already punished him enough. He doesn’t deserve anymore."

Smolderdash scoffs at Cynthia’s remark.

[Smolderdash]]
"Why am I not surprised? The one person that is closest to Mr. E is the one saying give peace to the group. Do you not remember what we are doing?"

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"I do remember, but I don’t want the members of the group to be scolding each other."

[Smolderdash]]
"Of course, the one who is used to being victimized is the one hoping for peace."

Cynthia begins to rise from the chair, but Mr. E intervenes between the two.

[Mr. E]
"Cynthia, I would like you to sit back down."

She sits back in the chair. Then Mr. E looks around at the other members before focusing on Pendergrass.

[Mr. E]
"Joseph, I will not punish you. Two have said that nothing will happen to you."

Pendergrass nods to Mr. E. Mr. E returns the nod and looks at the other members.

[Mr. E]
"Now, it is time for the next area of business. Smolderdash and Cynthia, you two are to face the Fugate Sisters. What are your plans for the match?"

The two remain silent. Mr. E looks at them in confusion.

[Mr. E]
"Have you two not met about the match?"

[Smolderdash]]
"I don’t think we should. We both know what is going to happen. Cynthia is going to beg for them to stop fighting her, and I will be forced to carry the match by myself."

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"I don’t think that will happen. I think you will be the one being hurt the most, and I will be the one helping you."

[Smolderdash]]
"Ha that's funny. Who's the one that's undefeated so far hmm? Oh right that's me. And you then think to Insult me?"

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"It all depends on how you took it."

[Smolderdash]]
"What the hell are you talking about?"

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"I am trying to show you that I am more intelligent and calmer then you when it comes to hostile situations."

[Smolderdash]]
"Do you want me to come over this table and kick your ass? I will do it if I have to. And trust me, it will be easier than wiping the floor with Audrey Marie"

Mr. E slams his fist on the table. Everyone on the table look over to him as He rubs his hand and looks at all of them.

[Mr. E]
"Why are you arguing? Is it because you two are completely different from each other? It doesn’t matter if you two have two completely different outlooks on life. Cynthia, you wish for more peace within the group. Smolderdash, you just have a temper and can use it to create war. Your differences can help you in this match. That is what I want to see. So, we are agreed that the two of you will discuss with each other further about how you will be taking down the Fugate Sisters. It is not up for dabate. Now, this meeting is adjourned. ArchAngel and Joseph, I expect for you two to win your matches next week. Am I clear?"

The two nod to Mr. E, who returns the nods, and the three males leave the room. Only Smolderdash and Cynthia remain in the room. They stare at each other for the longest time. Smolderdash’s eyes are focused on Cynthia’s. You can tell that the two do not like each other. They only put up with each other because they are fight for the same cause. Cynthia breaks eye contact and stands out of her chair. She walks over to the wall and turns on the main lights. She winces a little bit because her eyes need to adjust, but Smolderdash keeps her eye contact. Cynthia begins to walks towards Smolderdash.

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"You know that we can’t be like this forever. We need to start agreeing on some things."

[Smolderdash]]
"Like what prey tell?"

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"We need to agree on how we are going to fight the Fugate Sisters. We need to know who will be fighting who, and who will be the one to finally get the win for our team."

[Smolderdash]]
"I don’t care if we need a game plan. All I care about is that we win. Anything else that happens in the match just happens. It won’t be anything special."

Cynthia ignores what Smolderdash says and continues on her little speech.

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"I think that you should fight Annie Fugate, and I should fight Jessica Fugate. Ultimately, you should get the win over Jessica. You might hurt Annie enough to keep her out of our way during the rest of the match."

[Smolderdash]]
"That is something I hate about you."

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"What?"

[Smolderdash]]
"You are planning out the entire match. Let the match happen when it happens. You should relax during matches. Anyway, I got something ready for us. Let’s go."

Smolderdash exits the room with Cynthia being the sole person in the room. She looks around and begins to smile.

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"Oh, you shouldn’t worry about me. You should worry about yourself."

She exits the room leaving the room bare.

Scene Two: Wednesday, February 26, 2014

We open up in the backstage area of the USF Sun Dome at Tampa, Florida. A camera pans around the area to focus on Smolderdash and Cynthia Mochrie. Fire is blazing from Smolderdash’s head, and Cynthia is way from it to make sure she will not get burnt. The two are holding microphones in their hands. Smolderdash is the first to talk.

[Smolderdash]]
"Now, as you saw last week, the female members of Mr. E’s Elite were more dominant then the males. That is because we are the better competitors. However, we aren’t here to talk about our group."

Cynthia raises her microphone and begins to speak.

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"We are here to talk about the Fugate Sisters."

Cheers are heard from the audience. Cynthia begins to look around to try and find where the noise is coming from. Smolderdash points out to the stage area. Cynthia nods at her to shows she understands what she means.

[Smolderdash]]
"As we were saying, we are going to talk about the Fugate Sisters."

Cheers are heard again and the two just look at each other.

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"Yes, the Fugate Sisters. Jessica and Annie Fugate. The two are considered to be Sunshine and Midnight. Tonight; however, they are not going to be known as anything."

[Smolderdash]]
"Last week, they were up against Trish and Lita, as well as, Michelle and Raven. They didn’t get the victory though. They got exactly what I thought they would get. They lost and were quickly forgotten. They are only shadows of their former selfs. "

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"I thought when you were popular you are remembered, but that doesn’t seem the case for those two."

Cynthia looks over to Smolderdash to see if she did a good job. Smolderdash waves her hand back and forth to show Cynthia she did kind of good. Smolderdash continues the speech.

[Smolderdash]]
"Now, last I saw Annie, she was being interviewed by Leticia Cline, and all she was talking about was Abby Addiction. She should be more focused on the people she will be meeting in the ring tonight."

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"That would be us two."

Smolderdash begins to look over Cynthia, but continues the thought.

[Smolderdash]]
"Annie, you are the better of the two. You need to drop your sister as fast as you can. She is weighing you down. Jessica, you seem to be a sweet girl, Wait who am I kidding, you're a retarded b****, thinking of only sunshine's and rainbows. Reality check Sunshine, this world is crewel and will eat you up and spit you out. I know first hand how that's like."

[Cynthia Mochrie]
"After the match, you are going to be thinking to yourselves how could this have happened to you where did we go wrong?"

[Smolderdash]]
"You went wrong a long time ago. But atleast Midnight has waken up a little to see the truth. But sunshine hasn't even come close, but I'll make sure of it when I bring an ecplise to her sunny personality before burning her to cynders."

She drops the microphone to the ground and walks off. Cynthia, on the other hand, places the microphone on a table and follows Smolderdash out of the area as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Mr. E's Elite Vs Fugate Sisters Empty Re: Mr. E's Elite Vs Fugate Sisters

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:57 am
(Incase I add the Partner RP)
JCKane
JCKane
Admin