JC Vs Hurricane Vs Snake Vs D-Dawg Vs Ted Debiasie

on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:40 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=1469

Show: Chaos [2/14/2011]

# 1 contendership X-Division.

5 way ****er match

Huricane, snake, D-dog, ted Debiasie

"Some say that the thrid times the charm.  Well this would be my third shot and getting a title.  Well, to be more precise it's a number 1 contenders match.  However, I'm afraid to disapoint but luck does not exist.  Every thing happens for a reason.  Rather it's by someone's actions or God is blessing you.  But luck does not exist.  Each and every one of my opponents got to where they are today, not because of luck, but by skill.  Now I'm not saying that because I don't think I can win.  I say this because I'm letting you know, that I have to bring my A game.  Some of these matches, I'll admit they weren't my best.  But what I have working for me is that I refuse to look back to cause doubt in my mind.  Sure I failed twice before, so what.  That was then, this is now.  I will keep straining forward.  I'll show these other 4 superstars that I'm more than worth their time.  If they want to get ahold of that chance to wrestle the X-division Champion, they'll have to bring their A game.  If not, they'll sit back and watch as some one else gets that shot and say to theirselves, "It could have been me."

I refuse to be that guy.  I'm not going to try to get into harvard with a B education.  No.  In order to get what I want I must put forth an effort.  No, more than an effort, I need to do it.  I'm going to put more than my ten cents in.  But will any of you do the same?  Ofcourse, you will.  That's not the question here.  The question is rather or not you can accomplish the task.  I don't know much about any of you, exept maybe Ted who I've faced before.  

I've seen your weakness Ted, and I've seen your strengths.  In order to beat you I must exploit those weakness. Exploit them and show them to the rest of the wretlers here.  How will you fare if everyone know how to beat you?

Snake, I've seen one of your matches.  Now don't get full of yourself, or preocupied.  You're decent, but that won't get you through this match.  You are a winner Snake.   But will that be enough?  Every player has his moments where he finds out that there's someone out their who's better than them.  Is it me? Could be.  How about Huricane? Possibly. So how about it, Snake? when it come time to reviel are you holding the Aces or the Royal Flush?

Now Huricane, I've heard good things about you.  What I've saw, many people beleive that you're going to win this match. Don't get a big head because the only ones who know the future is God and those he reviels it to.  I know that you're not going to go into this thing, thinking that it's all ready in the bag.  You'd be a fool to think that.  No, if you want to win you must not think such things, but do the task that's ahead.  Can you Huricane? Do you have what it takes?  I can tell by the way you respond to that question, if you are or not.  There's those who are cocky, and those who say it with such determination that you know he's bringing his A game.

D-dog. I don't know you.  But once in that ring, I will.  The thing is, you can find out a lot about a person just by fighting them.  Rather their an agresive and won't take no for an answer, or weak and cowardly.  What will I find out when we meet in the ring?  I don't like my opponents to not put forth an effort.  It disapoints me.  I won't back down but it still disapoints me.  Bring what you've got,  I want to see it all.  Not the ten cents, but the million dollors.

What about me?  Am I up to the challenge?  Can I go the distance?  Yes. Yes I can.  I won't back down.  I've allready let two shots pass me by.  This time I'm ready.  I'm fired up and I won't stop.  I refuse to step down again.  This time will be a whole new ball game.  So come monday, It's GAME ON!!"

end

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: JC Vs Hurricane Vs Snake Vs D-Dawg Vs Ted Debiasie

on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:41 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum