JC Vs Brandon Hardy & Hornswoggle

on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 am
-insert Banner here-

RP Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=1415

Show: Chaos [2/7/2011]

DARK MATCH THREE
One on One & 1/2 Handicap Match
JC Kane Vs. Brandon Hardy & Hornswoggle

"Through the Fire and the Flames" by DragonForce hit over the PA system.  JC entered through the curtain and made his way down to the ring.  He was wearing his normal outfit.  One red opened shir over a black T-shirt.  A pair of blue jeans with some black sneakers.  And metal wristband with a clear jewl incrested into it.  And a red at with the letters JC on it in black.

JC entered the ring and he pulled a microphone out from his back pocket. and the music cuts.

-JC Kane-
"Another loss.  But I can assure you that this loss will not effect my game.  I refuse to look back and I will strain ahead.  This quest of mine is not over.  Sure, it has had two set backs but I will not let them keep me from my over all goal.  I still have a long way to go, but I'm not giving up."

JC pointed to the titontron witch showed of JC's handicap match.

-JC Kane-
"As you can see, I have a match next Chaos but due to it being a dark match, it will not be aired.  To be honest, I don't care rather it's aired or not.  I've come to fight and fight I will, rather it's shown over the air or not."

-JC Kane-
"Now, onto my opponents.  First up is Brandon Hardy.  Now I know of Brandon Hardy.  Before we came to eWe we use to go non-pro wreslting.  We teamed up at times.  So I'm telling you, Brandon my friend, that this isn't personal.  I'm going to go into this match all out and I expect you to do the same.  We both share a common interest in Wreslting, so that should only make this match more fun. However, It seems that you haven't been doing so well recently.  I hope you step up your game because I've seen you at your best and this is not your best."

JC pauses for a moment.

-JC Kane-
"Now on to Hornswoggle."

A picture of Hornswoggle apeared on the titontron.  JC looked.

-JC Kane-
"So I'm guessing he's the 1/2 part.  Anyways, just looking at you I can see that you have courage.  Courage to step up in the ring to someone twice your size.  But I've seen your record and I noticed that you've allso had been struggling in this company.  I'm sorry to say that I won't let up on you either.  No matter the size, race, or gender, I'm going all out, so expect that from me.  I know you're not looking for pitty and I'm not giving it.  So if you want to stay in this company I say that you need to pick up your A game or you'll be the next in a Role Play or get out match."

-JC Kane-
"
(turns to face the screen) So Brandon and Hornswoggle get ready, get pumped up, for this monday were going into the ring together.  It may not be aired but that doesn't change any facts.  For on Monday it's Game on!!"

end[/color]

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: JC Vs Brandon Hardy & Hornswoggle

on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum