Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

JC VS Blue Panther

on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:32 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=1245

Show: Chaos [1/10/2011]

The scene opens to the ring.  The ring's empty.  Then "Through the Fire and the Flames" by Dragon force plays over the PA system.  As it does JC enters through the curtain and heads down the ramp.  JC is wearing is usual attire.  A black shirt with a red open shirt over it.  A pair of blue jeans, black shoes and a red cap with the letters JC on it. JC made his way to the ring and got in.  A microphone was tossed to him which he caught then the music faded.

-JC Kane-
"
(into the microphone)  Round 2. (pauses for a moment.)  As I said last time I'm not here to gloat or give my self praise for winning my first match.  There are many here who have won their first only to loose in the second.  So I will not act all cocky in front of you.  I will not start getting a big head and start claiming things about me that may or may not be true."

JC pauses for a second.

-JC Kane-
"Now this is a tournament to find out who's going to be facing Dean Winchester, the current International Champion.  In this tournament are many big names like Dutch Clark and the Hardy boys, who I take it are starting to make a name for themselves.  Which of course brings me to my Opponent.  Blue Panther."

-JC Kane-
"Now Blue Panther is a big name here in eWe.  At least he should be considering he's not only been two time world champion but also a part of the eWe Hall of Fame.  Those two accomplishments he's made means that he's a force to be reckoned with or does it?  I've noticed that Blue Panther seems to have ups and downs recently.  You see When Blue Panther cares he seems to really put is whole heart into it and he brings home the gold.  However, there lots of times that seem to weave their way into Blue Panthers eWe career where it seems as if he couldn't care less.  As if he has lost his mojo.  No doubt if he does a promo he will more and likely state that it's all about to change.  That starting with me or his last opponent that he's going to turn over a new leaf.  Perhaps in fact he believes this entire tournament is the start of the new him. But do you believe him?"

JC pauses for the question to take effect.

-JC Kane-
"Is this really the New blue Panther? or will this be another example of his flip flop career?  I say let his matches speak for him.  Let him show rather he's red hot or ice cold."

JC points at the screen.

-JC Kane-
"So Jungle Cat, get ready because on Monday it's GAME ON!!"

end

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: JC VS Blue Panther

on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:33 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum