JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Green Arrow Vs UnderTaker Empty Green Arrow Vs UnderTaker

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:05 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=893

Show: Chaos [8/30/2010]

RolePlay Limit: 1
Maximum RolePlay Length: 3,000 Words

DEADLINES
Pacific: Sunday(30th) 10 pm
Mountain: Sunday(30th) 11 pm
Central: Sunday(30th)/Monday(31st) Midnight
Eastern: Monday(31st) 1 am
UK: Monday(31st) 6am

undertaker lost to carson keller last showdown due to getting hit with his own motor cycle.

Target Practice

Chloe walked up to Oliver Queen's private Jet.  The ladder was down and a single man was waiting outside.  With a quick nod the man let he let Chloe into the jet.  Chloe went into the main passanger part of the plan and headed back to where a single bedroom was curtained off.  Chloe knocked on the side of the entrace.  There were moans and mumurs coming from the inside the room. With in a minute Oliver Queen stuck his head out from the curtin.

"What's up?" Oliver asked.

"What's up?" Chloe repeated, "What do you mean what's up? I see you've been busy last night, even though you have ..."

Before she could finish a voice was heard from the inside the room.

"Oli, are you coming back to bed?" asked a lady's voice.

Oliver ducked his head back inside the room, "Sorry but I have buisness to take care of.  Jeeves will take you guys home."

There were the sound of three disappionting moans.

Oliver then stuck his head back out of the room, "Just give me a second to put on some clothes."

Oliver ducked his head back inside and after another minute or so he came back out fully clothed.

"Ready to go, " Oliver said, "Let's go for a drive."

The two went into a side passage then the back of the plane opened to reviel a car ramp.  A 2008 Porsche 911 GT2 drove down the ramp.  Inside was oliver and Chloe with chloe wearing a Black wig.

"Now Your going up against The undertaker," Chloe told him.

"Your kidding right?" Oliver asked, "Your talking about the, as in The actual Undertacker?"

"The one and only, " chloe told him.

"When he join?" Oliver asked.

"Sometime before Showdown, " chloe told him, "That's actually when he had his first match."

"Who was he up against?" Oliver asked.

"He was up against someone named Carson Keller.  He lost though, Keller hit him with the Undertakers own cycle, then beat him up some more."

"That Keller guy is going to get what's coming to him," Oliver said, " But first looks like I'm going to have to face the Undertaker.  So what's next on our agenda?"

"Well we could schedule an interview for you to attend to." Chloe susgested, "Or we could work on a promo."

"hmm..." Oliver pondered, "Well, I really should try to stay out of the spot light."

"Even though you know you want to," Chloe said.

"You got that right," Oliver said, " I geuss we could try and schedule an interview. Just a small one."

"Nothing is ever small with you," Chloe told him.

"YOu know me so well, " oliver said with a grin, "but since you won't let me organize it, I guess you can do it yourself."

"All right then, I will, " Chloe said.

"Hi I'm Kelly and I'm here with new eWe Superstar, Green Arrow, " Kelly said while standing next to Green Arrow.  Green Arrow had his hood up.

"So what do you have to say about your opponent the Undertaker, " Kelly said.

"I do, " Green Arrow said, his voice was way different than Oliver Queen, he turned torwards the camera, "first off, I am sorry that you got your own bike thrown at you during your last match, then when you were down then he still beat you up some more.  However, don't let that change the fact that I'm going to go easy on you.  You are the Undertaker after all and I believe you've taken more pain than that.  I'm going to go down into that ring and I'm going to win.  You may be a legend on other wrestling federation but here on eWe is another thing.  Sure I may be new here as well but I have a spark,  a Spark that will start up a forest fire."

Oliver pulled out a bow and a single arrow.  Kelly looked at it curiously.

"And what's that for?" She asked.

"You'll see."

Oliver knocked the arrow into the string.( Occ: Knocking an arrow is where you fit the arrow i to the string of the bow.) Green Arrow then made a hand geture then suddenly a target not to far from where he was standing popped up.  It was a bullzeye with a picture of The Undertaker on it.

"You see Undertaker, " Green Arrow said, "You are just the first of many of my targets to get me to the top."

Green Arrow drew the bow's string to full draw then fired.  The Arrow flew threw the air and it the bullzeye dead center.  The target then dropped down back down and another farther away stood up. This one had a picture of Dean on it with a picture of the Mid eastern belt below that.

"My next step is to take on the Dean of Mean, " Oliver said as he took out another bow from the quiver on his back and knocking it to his string, "Yeah, next I'm coming after you Dean Whinchest."

Green Arrow then fired his arrow and he hit his mark dead center.  The target dropped then and another one that was even further back. This one had a picture of White Tiger on it with a picute of the eWe championship belt below it.

"Eventually I get to White Tiger, " Green Arrow said as he yet again knocked another arrow, "Ofcourse if he's still champion by then, but either way I'm going after the eWe Championship belt the highest belt I can earn here on Chaos."

Green Arrow then fired the Arrow and once again the arrow sank into the center of the bullzeye.

"Now I believe I've made my point, " Green Arrow said.
Green Arrow then walked off.

Kelly turned towards the camera, "well, that was some fine archery skill, by Green Arrow.  But let's hope he's as good at wrestling as he his with that bow of his.  This is Kelly, until next time."

end

Last edited by JCKane on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Green Arrow Vs UnderTaker Empty Re: Green Arrow Vs UnderTaker

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:06 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t230-leo-vs-shane-dreden
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum