JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs Amber Ryan Empty Maya Vs Amber Ryan

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:12 am
Maya Vs Amber Ryan AmberMaya

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=299

The past few hours had been something for Maya Jensen. They were supposed to be filled with joy and triumph.  After all Maya had withstood the onslaught that was James Ceno and came out on top.  But the same could not have been said about her girlfriend, Mizore.  For Mizore had fought hard to defend her title against Jack Michaels but in the end it was thanks to Christy Chaos’s turncoat interference that costed Mizore her title.  But Maya won her match, she should still be happy?  Well, when she found herself yet again in the hospital waiting in Mizore’s room as the doctor’s were scanning Mizore’s nose, Maya was not happy at all.  When the door to the room opened Maya expected it to be the doctor returning with Mizore but instead it was Annabelle Jackson walking into the room.  Annabelle glanced over to the empty bed then to Maya as she made her way over.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"How’s she doing?”

Maya looks towards Annabelle as she shakes her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"Physically, she’ll be fine.  The doctor’s are checking on her nose right now but with a lot of rest she’ll be fine.”

Annabelle nodes her head as she has a seat in the other chair in the room.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"And mentally?”

This causes Maya to sigh slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
" I don’t really know.  I mean she’s not really said to much since the show.  She responds to the doctor’s questions fine though.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"That’s a good thing.  I’m sure she’ll be fine in that regard too.  She’s got the best girlfriend looking out for her after all.”

Annabelle smiled to Maya but this only causes Maya’s eyes to slowly drift back towards the empty hospital bed.   Annabelle catches the notion.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Or maybe I should be asking if you’re ok?  I mean it must be pretty rough watching Mizore go through what she is.”

Maya doesn’t say anything for a moment for Annabelle hit the nail right on the head.  She hated seeing Mizore in so much pain.  It really hurt her deeply.

-Maya Jensen-
"… I hate hospitals.”

Maya’s statement wasn’t exactly what Annabelle was expecting.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Why’s that?”

Maya just continues to stare at the bed as she replies.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’ve just seen one to many of them is all…. It feels like we’re here in some reason or another for I don’t know how long.  First my own stupidity.. Then what Jack did to Mizore at Summer BreakDown… And now what he did to her at Slam 6.  I know the sport can be rough, I really do, but there is a difference between being the kind of champion who can withstand those who will do whatever it takes to win your belt, and straight up brutality.  Something I don’t think Paragon understands.”

Maya’s voice begins to raise as her emotions begin to get the better of her.

-Maya Jensen-
"I mean this sport should be about honor and respect.  Not who’s going to backstab someone and who’s going to cheat just to get what they want.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Maybe Jack’s just trying to toughen Mizore up?  So she can be the kind of champion who doesn’t have to resort to those kinds of things in order to make it through the match.”

Maya looks over to Annabelle not really sure what to say to that.  I mean it did fit with what Jack had been saying but then again…

-Maya Jensen-
"But that doesn’t explain why he had to place himself in the title match.  Nor all the things he was talking about just before.  No, I think whatever lesson Jack may have been trying to teach was lost to him and now all he cares about is becoming relevant again.  I mean why did it have to be ‘him’ that got the title match?  If he really care that much about the HSW champion being that great, why not try and teach Mizore the right way, I mean he owns a school and everything.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Maybe he didn’t think she could afford the MMSW price of admission?”

Annabelle wasn’t even sure the answer but wanted to give some kind of reply.  All it got was Maya’s eyes shaking and her intensity going up just a little more.

-Maya Jensen-
"Price of Admission?  Please, if he was really THAT worried about the state of the wrestling federation, money wouldn’t of been worried about money.  Besides, that doesn’t keep him from training someone in his own School and have them becoming that ‘beacon of hope’ he wants for his champion.   After all he sent two of his Paragon members after Tag.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Well, your dad was one of the Semi-Finalist in the World tournament.”

Annabelle gave a slight smile at her little tease trying to lighten the mood a little bit.  But soon she regretted the tease as with the already elevated emotions of Maya and her slight annoyance that Ceno had tried to claim to be her biological father only caused Maya to snap.

-Maya Jensen-
"Ceno is NOT my Dad!”

Annabelle was taken aback by Maya snapping as she raised her hands in defense.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"I know I know…. Sorry.”

Maya looked at the startled Annabelle as she even surprised herself by snapping like that.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m.. sorry.  I shouldn’t of snapped like that.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"All is forgiven.”

Annabelle smiled as Maya nods her head but then her mind went straight back to what she was just talking about.  After all Ceno was in the World Tournament.

-Maya Jensen-
"But to what you were saying, Ceno was in the world tournament but if you seen the way he was talking he had no intentions of joining up with Paragon until after he already lost.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Could of been a ruse.  I mean Christy sure made it clear she was against Paragon as well.”

That only seemed to fire Maya up again as she remember how she expected Christy to go out there to stop the carnage her ‘business’ partner was creating.  But instead she was apart of the reason Mizore lost.

-Maya Jensen-
"She claimed at the start of the show that she’s not my Dad, Michael Jensen… but she sure as much is acting like another Kristy I know.”

Maya was fuming a bit as some of her memories of EWE and what her mother did during the later half of Maya’s time there.

-Maya Jensen-
"Just like mother, she pretended to be a friend.  Next thing I know she’s backstabbing us.  At least my mother had a bit of a reason for it.  She had me and Britney attack because we didn’t join her little group… can’t say it was right but she still had a reason.  What was Christy’s reasoning?  Did she just miss being part of a dictatorship group?  The Industry for Paragon?”

Maya was still mad at all of that as she continued to fume a little.

-Maya Jensen-
"I had to sit through that not just once, but twice in EWE.  First with Grace Moretti, then with my own Mother as for some reason I wasn’t good enough… Just like apparently Paragon thinks.  Me and Mizore just aren’t good enough, so they claim.  I didn’t think I’d have to sit through that again, but this time on a completely different level.”

Maya was fuming even more now as her hand gripped the chair she was sitting in.  Annabelle seen the rage and made an attempt to calm her down.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Why not just leave then?  I mean you still have CWF and LAW.  And I’m sure one of them would be happy to accept Mizore if she wanted to join you.”

This remark got Maya’s attention as some of her rage began to shift into something a little different.

-Maya Jensen-
"I can’t leave.  If I leave, then I’m just as bad as they claim that I am.  They’ll see me as a quitter and a coward.  Besides, if I run I’ll never be able to stop running.  Let’s face it, Jack said the entire sport of Professional Wrestling has a problem.  So what’s going to stop them from expanding their operations to other federations?  I mean Amber even participated in some special End Games tournament CWF had to offer.  So her returning in some fashion wouldn’t be to far fetched.”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Yeah, but at least there they won’t be running the company.”

Annabelle was only trying to help and Maya could see it.  But Maya still shook her head at Annabelle’s comment.

-Maya Jensen-
"That wouldn’t matter.  I’m not going to leave like a scared little girl.  I want to become stronger remember?  And running from someone, anyone, will not help me become stronger.  So I will make my stand here, in HSW.”

Annabelle nods her head seeing that resolve in Maya’s eyes.  She was about to say something when the door to the room opened again.  This time however, it was Mizore being wheeled in by a nurse as they have finished their scan.   As the nurse helped Mizore back into the bed Maya kept her eyes on her as she thought turned back to her recovery.

In an empty room, there is a body length mirror that stands against the wall.  The camera looks at this mirror as it reflects the empty room in front of it.  Soon, a single person enters the view with her back turned but thanks to the mirror we know exactly who it is, Maya Jensen.  Maya wears her regular attire of white jacket, black pants, and black #GreenNoMore T-shirt.  Maya walks up to the mirror and just gazes out at her reflection before finally speaking.

-Maya Jensen-
"What do you see?”

Maya asks the question almost to her own reflection but it wasn’t who she was speaking to as again she asks her question but elaborates further this time.

-Maya Jensen-
"What do you see when you look at me?  That is the question that I ask you, Amber Ryan.  For I want to know what goes inside that head of yours.  I want to know of the many ways that I have been looked at over my career, which one of them is you?”

Maya still remains looking at the mirror, as suddenly the image on the mirror changes to show a younger Maya.  But this one did not look normal as it depicted of a girl with oddly colored skin and blue hair.  Her attire had a brown forest ninja look equipped with a mask that covered her mouth and chin.

-Maya Jensen-
"Are you perhaps one of those in the company who can’t get over what I used to look like?  I still get the name calls only because I didn’t want my appearance to keep me from doing the thing that I loved.  It still feels so strange though, looking back at that time in my life, almost like it was nothing but a dream.  But it wasn’t and there are those who still won’t let that go.  But you wouldn’t be that person Amber.  You weren’t around when I looked like that and I’m sure you’d of made some comment on it already.”

As the Maya outside the mirror shrugs her shoulders, so does the Maya in the mirror.  But as she does suddenly, the image changes and Maya’s returned to look like her regular self, only that wasn’t completely true as her Jacket was no longer on and her clothes and hair were a mess.  But streaming from her left hand was blood coming from an open wound on her hand.  Maya’s face was sullen as a depressed state covered it.

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s funny how I did everything I could to remove the old image of myself, only to replace it in some folks mind with this one.  I’m still ashamed at what I tried to do, and I’ve done all that I could to put this behind me, first my doing what I can to make it up to my loved ones, myself, and finally to the fans as I wiped that doubt from their minds when I avenged my loss to James Ceno but more than just that by calling him out before hand to show that I wasn’t afraid of him.   But there are still those who haven’t understood yet.  They still think that this Maya exists.  The one who’s a coward and tries to tried to take the easy way out.  But that Maya doesn’t exist any more.  For I have concurred the demons in my head and I will continue to press forward!”

The Maya in the mirror slowly begins to smile before it shifts to not a new Maya but to a split image as half of it was the depressed Maya and the other half the oddly skin color’d Maya.

-Maya Jensen-
"But neither of these two are really what Amber Ryan sees me as.  She doesn’t even realize they exist or doesn’t even care as a bigger view has overshadowed both of them.”

Small cracks began to form over the mirror’s glass surface before completely covering it’s entirely.  Then it shatters but it only looks that way as the mirror still stands showing not a reflection but of Maya being beaten up by the members of Paragon during the Tag Gauntlet as Summer Breakdown.

-Maya Jensen-
"No, this is the real thing that Amber sees.  She sees a weak and pathetic little girl who’s in way over her head.  She thinks that I am worthless.  But of course she’d think of me that way.  It was ME they isolated in that ring during the Gauntlet.  It was ME who had to be saved multiple times by Mizore as she broke up their pin attempts.  And it was ME who was pinned in the end.  It’s no surprise why they would see me as the weak link of the team.  I mean, Mizore won all her matches but that one, and I couldn’t even win the Women’s championship…”

In the mirror we see Paragon finally get the elimination on Maya as now she was just laying there in the ring, flat on her back.  Maya on the outside just stares at this image as a fire begins to build up inside of her.

-Maya Jensen-
"But then, they really aren’t seeing me are they?  Yes, I could come out here and make the same claim I made on twitter.  That I was tired from my grueling Women’s title match, and they are both fresh as a bird.  But it’s only an excuse.  I lost that match because in the end, I wasn’t strong enough.  As Amber, she is strong.  I know it from first hand but I also know the lengths she will go through to get the victory.  I mean who goes and breaks their own thumb just to win a match?"

The match Maya was referring to happened in another federation but that didn’t stop Maya from seeing just the real danger that Amber possessed.

-Maya Jensen-
"I seen some of the matches she took part in.  I’ve seen her drive and viciousness in the ring.  But unlike Ceno her drive is not just rage and brute force. She’s cunning and knows just where and when to strike.  But that will not stop me Amber.  As I know exactly what I’m getting myself into.  Does that mean I think I can wave a magic wand and everything will be ok?  No.  I know that I have to endure an onslaught from you.  But that won’t stop me.”

In the mirror, the images transitions to showing all three different Maya’s in the reflection.  The elf, the depressed, and the defeated all standing there as Maya’s voice starts to get that fire.

-Maya Jensen-
" I’m going to send you a message Amber.  One that you will know that I am not the weak little girl you think I am for I am strong.  And at Slam 7 you will SEE the real me.  So Don’t Blink…”

Just then Maya kicks out with a devastating side kick shattering the Mirror as the shards drop to the ground.  Maya then turns around towards the camera with her determination showing on her face.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or You’ll miss it.”

The camera’s stay on Maya as her fire and passion just burns before finally fading to black.

Maya Vs Amber Ryan LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Maya Vs Amber Ryan Empty Re: Maya Vs Amber Ryan

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Original Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=304

Post Slam 7 General RP

As we head back stage we find the camera following one Samantha Cole as she makes her way back stage.  Soon, she arrives at the trainer’s room where she enters as the cameraman follows her.  Once there we see the trainer just finishing with Maya Jensen as she sat on the bed with the book Ceno attacked her with open on her lap as she was just staring at it’s contents.  Standing next to her though was a red heard girl, who usually wan’t on camera but for those who had heard, her name was Annabelle Jackson.  She sat next to her while Samantha Cole came up to Maya with her microphone at the ready.

-Samantha Cole-
“Hey there Maya, how you feeling?”

Maya looks up from the book as she didn’t appear to be in such a good mood.

-Maya Jensen-
“I’m fine… need something?”

Maya was able to keep a more calm demeanor as she replied to Samantha.

-Samantha Cole-
“I’m just here for a follow up at what happened earlier on the show with James Ceno.  So is that the book he threw at you?”

Maya glanced down at the book again her underlining anger starting to build a little on her facial features.

-Maya Jensen-
“This thing, is a joke.  He expects me to believe that just because he photoshopped some photo’s of my mom and him in a year book then paid someone to create this thing for him, that He’s some how my father?  Please.”

-Samantha Cole-
“That’s sure a lot of effort for him to go through just to get inside your head.”

-Maya Jensen-
“Oh I doubt that.  I mean my mom told me about this one time, some guy hacked into EWE’s computers during a show just to eliminate a video file my REAL dad had in his files.”

-Samantha Cole-
“That’s pretty out there.  But what would Ceno have to gain from all of this?  I mean do you have any intentions of going after his North American Championship?”

Maya shakes her head at that as she looks to Samantha again.

-Maya Jensen-
“The only titles I have my sights set on right now are the Women’s Championship and the Tag Team Championships.”

-Samantha Cole-
“Then perhaps he’s trying to get into your head for the sake of his stable mates, Leon Cashmere and Amber Ryan.  Would be hard for you to focus on them if you’re bothered by Ceno’s antics.”

Maya just sat there as she tried to think.

-Maya Jensen-
“I don’t know, I mean that could be what he’s doing.  Though you seen what he was talking about in preparation for his match.  It doesn’t seem like he’s the best ‘team player’ when it comes to Paragon.”

-Samantha Cole-
“Could be yet another Paragon ruse.  I mean no one suspected Jack to betray your partner, Mizore at Summer BreakDown.  Nor did anyone expect Christy Chaos to align with them.”

Maya only shakes her head slightly at that.

-Maya Jensen-
“I guess that could be it.  But if that’s the case I’m not going to let this whole thing get to my head.  And…”

Maya picks up the book after shutting it and holds it up.

-Maya Jensen-
“… I don’t care what kind of ‘proof’ he has.  James Ceno is NOT my biological father.  I mean, he’s already proven that to be an impossibility anyways.”

-Samantha Cole-
“How’s that?”

Maya sat the book back down before replied to Samantha’s question.

-Maya Jensen-
“Despite my better judgement, I’ve been listening to all the things Ceno has had to say about me and my mom and one thing has really come across loud and clear.  Just take the last thing he was talking about.   He claimed that I was conceived on the night he took my mother’s virginity.  Which implies that he thinks that I am the oldest sibling.  Well, guess what Ceno, I’m not!  So maybe if Ceno checked his facts before trying to get into my head, then maybe he’d be a little more believable.”

Samantha nods at this piece of information.

-Maya Jensen-
“Anyways, I really don’t have anything more on this subject.  So unless you have something else…”

Maya trailed off trying to sound more polite and Samantha understood.

-Samantha Cole-
“Very well.  I’ll leave you to your recovery.”

So Samantha exited the room as the camera looked over to Maya who was looking back towards the book again before the feed shifted to…

Maya Vs Amber Ryan LvGXgaw

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t12-maya-vs-gabrielle-vs-auburn
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum