JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo and Blitz (Mystery opponent) Vs Cryme Tyme Empty Leo and Blitz (Mystery opponent) Vs Cryme Tyme

Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:31 pm
Note: I'll be adding layouts, coloring, RP Links (where possible) and Results links (again where possible) at a future date. (note Part 1 will be in Leo's section)

Leo and Mystery Partner vs Cryme Time (Shad Gaspard and JTG) part 2

Note: Blaze's only match RP happens before the Trixy scene here

Part 2

(The scene opens to Blitz, Thend, Leo, and a submarine Captain, inside a submarine in an underwater cavern.)

-Leo Kat-
"Argh, How am I suppose to make it to my match on the 26, if we're trapped in this stupid cavern."

-Thend Williams-
"Well, If  we can't get out, missing your match isn't going to be the only thing you'll have to worry about."

-Leo Kat-
"Oh and what's that?"

-Thend Williams-
"We'll starve to death."

-Blitz-
"
(Interjected) or dehydrate."[/color]

-Leo Kat-
"I'm glad you guys are taking this so seriously."

-Blitz-
"relax, Leo.  We'll make it out."

-Leo Kat-
"And howís that?"

-Blitz-
"The Chaos Emerald."

-Leo Kat-
"how is that emerald going to help us get out of here and besides I thought emeralds were green."

-Blitz-
"first off, It doesn't really matter what color it is, they're called Chaos Emeralds so that's what we're going to call them.  As for your other question, it's simple.  Why do you think the pressure here is so light?"

-Leo Kat-
"Because we're in a cavern? How should I know."

(Blitz held up the Chaos emerald.)

-Blitz-
"This is why.  I told you the chaos emeralds are powerful."

-Leo Kat-
"ok, fine then.  but are you really willing to test out your theory because if your wrong, we're dead."

-Blitz-
"It's are only hope, your just going to have to trust me."

(Leo looked Blitz in the eyes.  Blitz's eyes showed that he knew what he was talking about. So Leo nodded.)

-Leo Kat-
"Ok, Blitz, I trust you."

(Blitz turned to the captain.)

-Blitz-
"All right captain, let's head back out."

(The captain nodded as he turned back to his controls. Leo sat back down in his seat.  The sub began to dive once more.  The trip back was very nerve ending.  Everyone had there eyes on the pressure gage and the gage and strangely as they continued on their way, the gage never went up.  Blitz was ofcourse sitting back in his seat.  Finally, with a sigh of relief from everyone, the sub broke the surface of the lake.)

-Blitz-
"see, I told you. You just need to trust me."

-Leo Kat-
"I'll do that."

(The captain drove the sub back towards the dock, then stopped.  Once it did everyone got out and stood on the docks.)

-Captain-
"Well, Blitz, that was definitely an adventure. Encase you ever need me again, feel free to call."

-Blitz-
"I'll do that."

(Blitz, Thend, and Leo headed off the docks and to Blitz's Cobalt. Blitz opened the drivers side door.)

-Blitz-
"So Leo, now what do you want to do?"

(Thend opened his door and slid the passenger seat forward.)

-Leo Kat-
"I'm heading back to the hotel and I'm going to take me a nap."

(Leo got in the car into the back seat, and Thend put the passenger side seat back into place and got into.  Blitz also got in and both he and Thend shut their doors.)

-Blitz-
"Well don't sleep for to long, because you still have training to do."

(Blitz grinned as he turned on the car and drove off.  The scene then fades.)

(The Scene opens to Leo walked down the street.  As he does he notices Trixy come out of a diner.  So Leo walks up to her.)

-Leo Kat-
"hey Trixy."

(Trixy turns towards Leo.)

-Trixy-
"Hey, Leo."

-Leo Kat-
"Just get done with breakfast?"

-Trixy-
"Yeah, well actually an impromptu interview with Blaze."

-Leo Kat-
"How so?  I thought you were the one who springs interviews on people."

-Trixy-
"Yeah, well I went over to say hi, then that little girl with him made me give him an interview."

(Leo smiled.)

-Leo Kat-
"well, at least you know what's it's like to be ambushed with an interview."

-Trixy-
"I guess so.  So where you headed?"

-Leo Kat-
"Nowhere really, I was just walking around town, to see if something catches my eye."

-Trixy-
"Shouldn't you be training for you match?"

-Leo Kat-
"I'll get to that, Right now I'm relaxing a bit."

-Trixy-
"well, don't relax to much or you won't be ready for Cryme Time."

-Leo Kat-
"that's seems to be there saying isn't it.  It's Cryme Time, ha. Honestly if they don't start taking eWe more seriously their not going to last long.  Those two are just a bunch of rappen punks who think they can make it big in eWe.  Well, come Dynamic Destruction me and my partner will show them just what to expect at eWe.  Because if they want to get up on stage and prance around like the rappers they are, they're going to find out about loosing the hard way,  and Cryme Time is going to wish they didn't leave law school."

-Trixy-
"Law school?"

-Leo Kat-
"doesn't matter.  Come the 26, I'm going to show everyone that my loosing is up.  I'm ready to win and it starts with Crime Time.  It's Cryme Time all right, it's time for Cryme Time to fail."

-Trixy-
"That's some good stuff right there.  To bad I don't have a camera with me."

(Leo glanced at a security camera on a near by building.)

-Leo Kat-
"there are cameras all around, eWe, will get the message one way or the other."

(And Leo walks off as the scene fades.)

end Leo's role play.

Begin Mystery Partner's Scene.

OOC: My partner sent this to me and I wrote it in my style of role plays, so it'll be that much harder for you guys to know who he is.

(The scene opens to dimly lit arena, where we see a lone figure standing in the center of the ring.  This figure wore a cloak to hide his Identity.)

-Mystery Partner-
"Dynamic Destruction.  If you told that to ten people each person would see it differently.  One person might think your some kind of terrorist.  Another might just say 'right on dud."  But if you were to tell that to me, I'd think of one thing.  Face off."

(The figure raised his hands as fireworks go off in the background.)

-Mystery Partner-
" On September 26, 2010 you will see matches like you've never seen before.  But I'm not here to advertise Dynamic Destruction, no, I'm here to tell you that on that day I will reveal myself and you will see me and Leo Kat face Cryme Time."

(Two moniter flared up on the walls behind the figure.  To the left of the guy showed a picture of Leo Kat and a blacked out image of a guy.  To the right was a picture of Cryme Time.)

-Mystery Partner-
"I'm sure most of you fans out there won't think much of this match.  Just four guys out to make a name for themselves.  That's where you'd be wrong.  This match will be far from just some average match Jensen and Law threw in Dynamic Destruction to have a full card.  This match will be amazing, a match so heated that sparks will fly.  I'm telling you that this match will be great, but I'm also telling you that I've come to win.  I've seen that Leo Kat seems to choke when competition heats up but this time I know it will be different.  I can see it in Leo's eyes.  That determination, that will to win.  I know that this time, Leo won't choke he's here to win and there's nothing that's going to get in his way.  Now this match is not all about one man trying to beat two others.  No.  This is about two men facing two other men.  I'm Leo's partner and I can tell you that I will work off Leo's determination because I have the same.  Both of us have our will set on accomplishing this match, are focus is the same... beat Cryme Time."

(The guy walked around the ring a bit before continuing.)

-Mystery Partner-
"Which brings me to Cryme Time.  This is their first match here at eWe and because of that I believe that they'll strive hard to achieve that victory."

(The guy smirked.)

-Mystery Partner-
"Unless their to busy rapping and commenting petty theifs to focus on their matches. Having fun in life is very important but they'd better learn to keep the balance. I just have one more thing to say to you."

-Mystery Partner-
"(As he does a peace sign pose) Yo."

(The guy walks back to the center of the ring.)

-Mystery Partner-
"So remember Cryme Time, September 26, 2010 at Dynamic Destruction it will be time for Cryme Time to loose."

(The guy strikes a pose by crossing his arms in front of his cest in an X shape as fire works explode in the background.)

-Mystery Partner-
"Be ready."

(the scene fades.)

end Mystery Partner's scene

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo and Blitz (Mystery opponent) Vs Cryme Tyme Empty Re: Leo and Blitz (Mystery opponent) Vs Cryme Tyme

Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:32 pm
Results Link: (TBA)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum